DALE B.

BRIAN J.
Ford Flex
04/15/2021
Quick & reliable Car service
I took my Ford flex in for service for an engine light and Nate and Jeff quickly repaired my vehicle within one day the price and the service was great. As it turns out it was my thermostat which is pretty minor however they worked me in quickly knowing they were extremely busy. I have referred several family and friends to howell auto

JEFF G.
Mazda CX-5
Fast, reliable repairs.
Called for an appointment with Dennis G. Was contacted within an hour. Dennis serviced all four disc brake calipers and pads. New rotors and I was back on the road in two hours. This is why I keep returming for all my automotive needs.

WB
WILL B.
Mercury Milan
Amazing
We take all of our vehicles here we truly finally found a place that doesn’t rip us off and has used integrity each time we go back if there’s things that need to be fixed we are extremely thankful for how well-managed your company is thank you for being people of integrity that is the most important thing and very hard to find

AH
ANNA H.
Brighton, MI
INFINITI JX35
JX35 Brakes
I honestly love taking my vehicles to Jeff and the guys! They are honest and charge a fair price. I trust what they tell me and my vehicle is always fixed the first time!!

BOB M.
Buick Regal
Always great
Always honest, knowledgeable, and fair.

RF
ROBERT F.
Dodge Dakota
04/09/2021
Top notch repair service
1st rate service, excellent and fast follow up visit, highly recommended.

Acura RL
04/08/2021
Clean, informative, car ready sooner than later
I’m pleased with the service. My car was taken care of promptly, informative.

RE

LK
LEX K.
04/07/2021
Awesome
Great family business, awesome service, at a great price! They always go above and beyond and I really appreciate their great service. Thank you

LT
LEW T.
Dodge Durango
Highly recommend
Great place, great work, great people.

DENNIS B.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/05/2021
Honest and knows their stuff. Not out to make a buck.
We've used Howell Auto for 20 years.

TF
TERRY F.
Berkley, MI
04/05/2021
Excellent professional staff, and very kind. Integrity and results...
Jeff and his team at Howell Auto are professional , highly skilled and efficient with their management of your car. Genuine , honest , kind , and positive results .....always .

TOM S.
Ford Flex
04/02/2021
Another case of excellent service from Jeff and his team at Howell Auto.
Well priced and 100% reliable.