Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.39394/5Overall Rating 4.39394/5Overall Rating 4.39394/5Overall Rating 4.39394/5rating 4.39394

Mary B.
04/19/2019
Diagnois turned into damage vehicle.
I brought my Tuscon in for noise. I was charged 140 dollars and declined service came to pick up vehicle three days later. Car was not ready for pick up. I had to wait for tech to reassemble under carriage obviously hurried since I was not happy. My car now has under carriage hanging down because something has come loose . Do you think I should pay for this kind of service?????
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

I’m sorry to hear this, let me look into this and I will get back in touch with you.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/19/2019 Category: Service
No communication. Takes Forever
This was not a happy experience. A service (warranty recall and oil change) took over 2.5 hours. No communication while I sat in the lounge (service agent knew I was waiting). Then learned that there was another recall on a part that had to be special ordered and I have to return and endure the estimated "1 hour" service again.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

I’m sorry to hear this let me look into this and I will get back in touch with you.

OB
Osmond B.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Help
Excellent Service and Help
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your feed back.

Johnny C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Need to have a check list to double check work.
Service was great but the work not so much.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

I'm to hear about this on your last visit, let me look into this and I will get back with you.   I can say that on the car wash it's not a complete detail, all we have them do is wash the outside, wipe the windows down, and vacuum just the driver seat area.  I will speak with my cleaning crew and make sure they do a better job on the wheels, and make sure they are vacuuming the driver seat area.  In the meanwhile if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

AN
Ann N.
Jersey Village, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
friendly service
Paul always lets me know what is going on in a timely way.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you so much for choosing HUB Hyundai for your service needs.

Frustrating Experience
Records for vehicles that were bought at the dealership should not be hard to find in the computer system. Our extended warranty information was in the glove compartment so we couldn’t prove with information when called and told it didn’t exist and we never bought one. After two phone calls saying we were wrong and finally us saying we would go back up there it was found in the computer within minutes. It made us feel like we were being lied to. Appointments made should be logged and customers time is important too. when you say paperwork will be ready, but when they get there you make them wait another 15-20 min after. Car was left around 9am and had to call around 4:30 to find out if it was ready yet.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience with us on your last visit.  I will look into this and will be reaching back out to you, in the meanwhile feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

AH
Aaron H.
Excellent Job
My service advisor Ashley is awesome! She takes care of me!
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for your feed back and thank you for being a loyal customer of ours.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service provided, timely done on the recall notice and had a great dog to play with while waiting.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for your feed back and I'm glad to hear you were taken care of.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
very friendly service
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you very much for your feed back.

Antonio M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Professionalisms, and good customer service!
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Antonio,

Thank you for choosing HUB for your service needs, and thank you for your feed back.

GB
Glynis B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service and great customer representatives
I did not have an appointment but I got looked after in a very reasonable amount of time. My car was even washed and vacuumed. I will definitely return and I have already told my friends about the service.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you so much for choosing HUB Hyundai to service your vehicle, and I'm glad to here you were taken care of and thank you for sharing your experience with your friends.

KJ
Kirk J.
Waller, TX
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful service dept.
Eric Schneider is very customer oriented and made my service visit go very well.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank You for your feed back and I'm glad to know that your were taken care on your last service visit.

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Sonata Recall Service
My service took a little longer than expected but I still recommend Hub Hyundai. They usually get the job done quickly and provide friendly service.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for your feed back and I'm sorry for the long wait.  I will talk to my service team and work on that.

FR
Frances R.
Spring, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/10/2019 Category: Service
My go to maintenance team
Hub Hyundai is my go to maintenance team. Even though the traffic on Hwy 290 is challenging, their friendly spirit and great service draws me in!
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Frances,

Thank you so much for being a loyal customer to us here at HUB 290 and we appreciate your business, also it make happy to know that our customers are being taken care of.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2019 Category: Service
I had a great customer service experience when I came to bring my car in for service. I was assisted and kept updated every step of the process of getting my car serviced.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

I'm glad to hear that you had a great experience on last service visit and thank you for choosing HUB for your service needs.

DJ
Debbie J.
n/a
n/a
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for your feed back, but please us know what we can do better to earn a five star on your next visit.

JN
Joseph N.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
First visit was a Pleasant experience
I had an appointment and the service advisor greeted me and started service promptly upon pulling up to the department. The waiting room was comfy and coffee was provided. Service was done on time everything was communicated and explained. The car was returned clean and washed. Everything went well and I would definitely return to this dealer for service in the future.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you very much for your great feed back and we're happy to hear that you had a great experience.

Sue M.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent car service and minimal waiting.
Excellent car service, and minimal personal waiting time.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for choosing HUB Hyundai for your service needs.

Linda B.
2017 Hyundai Azera
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Service consultant Paul is very helpful
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for your loyalty, we appreciate your business and thank you for choosing HUB for all your service needs.

JZ
Jerry Z.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
15000 mile serviceca
Car was in for 15000 mile service everything was completed in a timely matter and car was returned clean and washed .
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for choosing HUB to service your vehicle.