Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.366666/5Overall Rating 4.366666/5Overall Rating 4.366666/5Overall Rating 4.366666/5rating 4.366666
Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

Susan M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Survey
Convenient and good service

01/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Staff was friendly and kept me informed on the progress of my vehicle and recommendations needed.

Jihyun K.
S
Simple and recommend as Hyundai guideline

KF
Kenneth F.
Spring, TX
That’s disgusting coffee
Hey thoes leather seats in the waiting room are nice but not the creepy romance tv series's
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you.

Texas
n/a
If there wasn't so much construction in the area I may

FB
Francoise B.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly efficient staff.
Love my car and the service dpt. of Hyundai. I was late for my apt. They took me in without any problem. Did not push any unnecessary repairs. Did just what needed to be done.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

RP
Ronnie P.
Texas
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Honest!
I felt I was like wasn't being sold things I didn't need for my car. I will definitely be back.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Jose G.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Too long a wait even with an appointment!
I made an appointment for an oil change. It took over two hours to get this job done.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Sorry it took so long to service your vehicle. We try to complete oil changes within an hour. We are working to try to get this under 45 minutes (oil changes only).

2013 Hyundai Tucson

Celin F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
oil change
the only think is that most of the time there is a oil leak due to spills when the oil is being change and I have to clean garage
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thanks for choosing HUB 290! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. On next oil please request from your advisor to verify the splash guard panel under vehicle is cleaned thoroughly before returned to you.

WW
Wesley W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Good dealer service
Excellent service, punctuated by overall reviews of the car to keep it running well!
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

TW
Tina W.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and understanding sales and finance associates
Happy so far!
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Not understanding the rating on the survey as 3 stars is a failing score but your statements are positive ones. I do understand most look at three out of 5 as a good average visit but according to Hyundai it is a failing grade. I will send a rescore.

AC
Armas C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good value
Paul,gene and the young ladies were nice to deal with and informative for each step.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Good service and people...waiting are and amenities need improvement
The title explain it.

EO
Eduardo O.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
2015 sonata campaign/ RECALL
Was not a terrible experience, but it made me wish for a better dealer nearby.

Russell H.

Lee K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
After many hiccups in management over the years, things seem much better.

Margaret C.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Great visit and fast service
Brought our 2017 Hyundai Sonata Sport in for its state inspection and regular service. I had made an appointment so everything went smoothly from the friendly welcome to the quick turnaround.

Hub is the only place we have ever used for service on our Hyundai and we keep coming back.

12/31/2018 Category: Service
I never said it was great
N/a

2017 Hyundai Azera
12/28/2018 Category: Service
professionalism
Everything went well on my 12/19/2018 visit. However, since the visit there is an unfamiliar noise in my car which sounds like it is coming from the tires. Have a 10:30am appointment to bring car in on 12/28/28. The appointment reminder quotes an estimated $140 for the service. Don't understand why because the problem occurred after the tires were rotated by HUB on 12/19/18.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. The cost that is on the appt is very generic for diagnosis and appears on all diagnosis appointments.