Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.3571421/5Overall Rating 4.3571421/5Overall Rating 4.3571421/5Overall Rating 4.3571421/5rating 4.3571421
Overall Rating 2.32143/5Overall Rating 2.32143/5rating 2.32143rating 2.32143rating 2.32143

CR
Channa R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
I was so overwhelmed how fast they found the problem and it was fixed in less than an hour. I bought my car from Joe Myers a and was having a problem with signal lights. Joe Myers kept telling nothing was wrong and Hyndai found the problem immediately.

Stanley W.
Texas
Watchful analysis
Picked up the need the replace battery under warrantee.
Picked up recall not. A move from Florida to Texas may delayed or returned notice.

PN
Petrea N.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
I guess I picked a good time on Saturday to go because I was in and out in less than an hour for an oil change and tire rotation the two boys that worked on my car were excellent and I even had it washed thank you

Kevin S.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Saturday Service Once Again!
Service at Hub always go smoothly. Went for one year check up and oil change. They found my battery needed replacement and we're able to replace it under warranty. Although they were very busy, we were out in less than an hour!

Jason A.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is about making it right.....not just doing it right.
I dropped off my car to have regular service and maintenance on a Saturday without an appointment. As usual the multi-point inspection identified additional items and I was happy to have the security of knowing my car is well maintained. I returned after the service department had closed. The earlier than customary from other service departments' closing time was not clearly identified when I dropped of my car. This fact didn't matter as the sales desk was courteous and professional in handling what I have experienced at other dealerships to be a very difficult situation in getting my car returned to me conveniently and timely. Sadly, I did not purchase my car from this dealership. However, after the level of service I have received on this visit, I will be returning here for continued service and maintenance and will strongly consider them on my next purchase whenever that occurs. Mario in particular was superior in his approach to be customer service focused, which is unfortunately rare for a car sales person. Great Job everyone at Hub Hyundai.

GG
George G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
7,500 service on Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Timely and friendly service on my Ioniq Hybrid. The car was even washed and cleaned. I do wish they had checked the tire pressure since they rotated the tires. The car has a feature that shows all four tires were low.

SN
Stanley N.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Service wait time double promised time, not accepting competition coupon, outdated facility and lounge
Service wait time double promised time, not accepting competition coupon even when confirm ahead. Uncleaned restroom, outdated facility, limited drinks option, some staff has attitude when presented competition coupon. Promised a hand wash after oil change but never received, car unwashed. This facility is way below what I expected. Bringing my Genesis elsewhere for next service.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

I sorry you were not happy with service. We do honor some coupons that are for similar services but your coupon was for conventional oil which we do not use and hyundai does not recommend so it is not a like service. You can find coupons on our website @ hubhyundaiofhouston.com

Madan P.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
BAD SERVICE
BATTERY DRAINED AND CAR STALLED MIDWAY , JUST 2 DAYS AFTER CAR MAINTAINCE CHECK AT HUB HYUNDAI. COSTED HEAVY FOR ROADSIDE MAINTAINCE.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for letting us know how your visit to service went  Your repair order will be pulled and we will contact you directly to try to find out how this went wrong so we can make sure that does not happen again. Thank you for your business and your review.

VT
Vikas T.
Great

SO
Sura O.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Customer service
Ashley was absolutely wonderful!! Her spirit and customer service skills are great. She was very helpful with information for my car. SHES GREAT!

Tomball, TX
Love my Sonata
Not so happy with the service.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks for choosing HUB 290! We appreciate your business. Thank you for letting us know where we went wrong. We are actually in the mist of a huge process change over to try to avoid situations like this from happening, to include more advisors on duty and required contact between the advisor and the customer during the write up process before the car goes into the shop. Again thank you for the heads up on how your visit went. We also now have a text the manager program (as of 9/12/18) so we can handle these situations as soon as they arise so the customer does not have to wait for the survey to be completed. On your next visit you will see the table tents with how to contact management while your vehicle is in the shop if necessary. Also your next oil change is on us for the extended time you spent in service.

AP
Al P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Provides good service and responds to any issue.
See other right up.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks for choosing HUB 290! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. *side note-Your write up looks that way as it is standard practice for warranty batteries. The advisors always write it up that way just out of good habit. But I have clarified the difference with your advisor (shes new to the automotive industry) on when our standard is required vs when it is not necessary. Again thank you for your business and your time spent with us.

PR
Porsha R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The service here is always on point.

Crystal S.
Katy, TX
09/12/2018
Needs Improvement
9-2018
Returned to service department to investigate a “check brake light” alert on my dashboard that would go on and off at times but the light seemed to be functioning. Waited for about 1 1/2 and was told at check out that they had performed an oil change and the vehicle was ready. I didn’t request an oil change but ok what was the deal with the brake light? No one knows because no one checked the light or even logged the ticket with anything to do with a brake light! Nice staff, just don’t seem to be very attentive with “little” details like this.

I’m not sure if the staff that are there can be trained or if they need to be replaced but they don’t seem to care very much about or are simply not detail oriented enough to get the process moving more efficiently. If they don’t enter the data correctly when a customer makes an appointment or initiates service, then the technicians and service providers in the back cannot do their part properly. Maybe communication needs to be streamlined or something but the results are obviously not desirable when a customer comes in for something and they perform a totally different service.

Waited for about 1 1/2 and was told at check out that they had performed an oil change and the vehicle was ready. I didn’t request an oil change. I came in because the “check brake light” alert was on my dashboard display. no one checked the light or even logged the ticket with anything to do with a brake light! So, I waited a little longer for them to complete the service I actually needed by the manager himself. (I think Cory is the only one there that actually cares about the customer)

Accurate write up could have insured that the correct service was performed initially (retraining or replacement needs to happen in this area in my opinion. But in my experience,?if the position is not paid well, you attract unqualified individuals...what ever happened to Brandy!?!? She was awesome!)
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks for choosing HUB 290! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thanks for being a loyal customer.

ET
Emily T.
Could have been better
I called numerous times to be left on long holds over and over. Said I would be called when my car was ready only to have to just show up and find it parked. I left before realizing the sensor lights were still blinking! Did not fix the simple problem but wanted me to pay a high amount for unnecessary things. Unhappy
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

My apologies if you feel your concerns were not handled correctly, I will pull your repair order and contact you directly to see if there is anything I can help assist you with to make sure your vehicle is working to manufacturer specs.

Crystal S.
Katy, TX
Need improvement

IS
Isreal S.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
I was treated with respect and the young lady name peter was very helpfull explaining what was done to my car. Thank you peter.

DJ
Debbie J.
no comments
no comments

Steven B.
2011 Hyundai Equus
Great Personnel
The personnel at Hub Hyundai are fantastic. They know their business and serve their customers very well.

Work in Progress
Thank you to Corey and his team.

Work in Progress
Nothing was accomplished or diagnosed. I have to return and possibly rent a vehicle. No loaner was offered.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your survey I am working on your vehicle now and will reconnect with you soon.