Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.3333322/5Overall Rating 4.3333322/5Overall Rating 4.3333322/5Overall Rating 4.3333322/5rating 4.3333322
Overall Rating 2.34615/5Overall Rating 2.34615/5rating 2.34615rating 2.34615rating 2.34615

07/20/2018 Category: Service
Easy check in and service time is satisfactory
My service experience was satisfactory I thought it would be a long wait but my service technician kept me informed of all the details with my car.

Joey G.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Considerate, patient and professional service
Needed to replace FOB. Service was efficient and right the first time.

AG
Adolfo G.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very good service
Even though I didn't have an appointment during the weekend, they took my automobile in for an oil change. The lady over there was promptly to help me. My car was ready in less than two hours, oil change and two more things were taking care off, and price was fair.

2017 Hyundai Azera

GG
George G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Had to bring car in for 2 recalls. Service was excellent and staff was friendly.

Porter, TX
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
service is good, clean environment and friendly
Car taken care of in a timely fashion. Very satisfied

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
excellent service
excellent service

Catherine S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Love the way I was taken care of, easy to deal with and fast service
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

AA
Adelina A.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful customer service!
Very helpful customer service!

AD
Annette D.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Although my car is over 5 years old I’m always treated like a new car
Owner ... great team at this location

MO
Mark O.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Recall on 13 year old vehicle
Hub Hyundai excellent in contacting me on a safety recall on my 2005 Tucson.
Online scheduling easy & repair done promptly.

Excellent & professional service writers & technicians.

WH
Wilson H.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service on things you pay for.
what are not covered on the car with extended warranty and standard warranty.

Claudia M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review
Vechile service was great, but the amenities area is really small. The parking is also limited as soon as they put your car ready for pick up you have the chances of being block on the new customers that have arrive and are waiting for a representative to get the keys and vehicle.

Debra L.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I use to hate having to service my vehicle because of the wait and surprising costly repairs. Also, I got the feeling that the people in the service department were similar too salespeople working on commission and bonus. I’m going out on a limb here, but I see it’s changed for the better! Thank you, Hub Hyundai! Please keep improving the customers experience and let the service department know it doesn’t hurt to smile!

Bruce B.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
State Vehicle Inspection
Excellent and friendly service. Cost efficient. Very waiting facility while your auto is being service. Love that coffee!
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Super fast service for an oil change
I was in and out in less than 40 mins. The woman that set me up did a great job. The only reason i gave this a 4 star was because my visor was left with a grease/oil stain on it.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thanks for choosing HUB 290! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Sorry about that grease. Please come in when you have a spare moment so we can clean that for you.

Mark G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Your service department is AWESOME! Hands down THE BEST! Everyone from Cory to your service writers! They go above AND beyond to help the customer out! Thank you to all of you!
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Jane M.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Good service after you buy your car
Very good service after you buy your car
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

AH
Aaron H.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
I was very impressed with the care and attention the Service Manager showed not just to me but another customer! He made sure my concerns were taken of! His kindness and compassion for the other customer was extremely impressive!
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018