Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.366666/5Overall Rating 4.366666/5Overall Rating 4.366666/5Overall Rating 4.366666/5rating 4.366666
Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

okay

Katy, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Hard to get warranty repairs done
Although the service writers and technicians at the 290 facility are all great, I have spent many hours and many visits trying to get one issue fixed under warranty. It is not complete yet, but at least they will finally replace the part with the intermittent problem rather than trying more options.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

I appreciate the opportunity speaking with you. We will make sure we do a better job with getting you in and out on your next visit when your seat heater component comes in.

Roderic M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Top Dealership on this planet
I have been getting service as well as buying my cars from Hub Hyundai Genesis since the early 2000s because they have the best Sales, Service and Automobiles available anywhere!
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thanks for choosing HUB 290! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Jaqueline S.
Jacqueline
I always have a good experience with Hub Hyundai service everything is very good

Chris S.
2010 Hyundai Accent
Give us 150
The main thing at the service center is collecting the 150 fee. Whether they solve the issue or not is of no importantance. They still collect the fee. Incredible business model.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

I apologize you feel the $135 diagnosis fee that we charge is not fair. We are actually one of the lowest cost dealerships in the city. We are always upfront about the charge and waive the fee if you accept the repair recommendation.  Not sure if you know but when you pay the diagnosis fee after declining the repair recommendations you have 30 days to return and we will apply that fee towards your repair cost if, for whatever reason, you have to wait to complete the repairs.

MO
Mark O.
Stuff happens!
The service folks here are really good people, but they do have to deal with some of the issues that Hyundai gives them to deal with,, including: non availability for parts immediately on hand, even for new cars, and regarding some systemic Hyundai issues. The service manager locally, Corey, is a really good guy that I respect. I've had a few rather unusual issues with my 2017 new purchase and Corey has been involved to try to make things right. But, sometimes stuff happens,.. My latest warranty repair, remains to be fixed because the part had to be ordered. But that's understandable.. They can't have all the parts on hand at the local dealership shops,.. My main concern is regarding original production quality of the Hyundai brand and local dealerships, not denting vehicles while there for repair. That's the stuff happens part.. It was a very minor ding that occurred and Corey is still eager to help satisfy my concerns. I'll be glad to post a future update after the warrenteeed failed part is installed. But, these HUB 290 folks, do try ro provide a good service to Hyundai owners..

GG
Gary G.
service
good in and out on a scheduled Saturday.

SL
Stacey L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2018 Category: Service
60000 service
great place and people. anytime I have an issue they are fair and go above and beyond to make sure I leave satisfied with the visit. I wish the building was more inviting. Its time for a remodel for the dealership. parking is tight for service. even the service drive is so narrow im sure they have had many close calls with paint transferring from another vehicle or from the narrow doorway.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Julius R.
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Has Family oriented type atmosphere
Just good people, doing a great service!

Cosme S.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Mr.
Professional and prompt service

Douglas D.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and efficient.
Made appointment in advance for recall repair. Hub completed repair on time.

AY
Anne Y.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great routine maintenance checkup
Team was expedient and thorough!

Hempstead, TX
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Na
Na
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

AH
Aaron H.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to the Service Manager Corey they were able to determine I needed a new motor! Awesome and caring Service Manager!
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

11/03/2018 Category: Service
DON'T MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS WATCH GAME SHOWS ! I'DE RATHER WATCH TEST PATTERNS.
ON SECOND THOUGHT, SERVING BEER TO CUSTOMERS WHILE THEY WAIT MAY BE A BAD IDEA.

EVEN AFTER THE SERVICE WAS COMPLETED, I STILL HAD TO WAIT TOO LONG FOR THE "PAPER WORK" TO BE COMPLETED.
IN SPITE OF THIS MINOR INCONVENIENCE, THE OVERALL SERVICE WAS OK.

(I STILL LIKE THE FREE HAMBURGER IDEA)
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Ming G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2018 Category: Service
They cannot do the oil change right!
The technician forgot to tighten screw so as to lead to oil leakage!
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for completing the survey. You are correct we must do the job correctly, seems our technician made a mistake as this is not a normal occurence. I will address this with my Quick Lube department. Thank you for letting us know about what happened.

11/01/2018 Category: Service
Paul takes good care of me.
I'm always feel better after getting my car serviced and i'm all for preventative maintenance to prevent any break downs on the roads of Houston. thanks.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review
This was the first time I was not greeted when I drove up. Was not sure if I was supposed to go in or not. There was a girl in the service office at the first desk that made eye contact with me through the window, but did not waive me in or anything. She was nice when I approached her. I was having my oil changed, but asked for a quote for additional service. She said she would get that for me. She asked me if I was waiting for the car, I said yes, and she asked me if I wanted a free car wash, I said sure.
My wait was a normal wait time. My cell phone rang while I was in the waiting room letting me know my car was ready. I told the gentleman that I was in the waiting room, he had no idea, apparently the notes did not say that I was waiting. I went to go pay, and I asked for the quote for the next service, he did not know what I was talking about, but he promptly got that for me.
I have had all my services done at dealerships, sometime the one in Katy, sometimes the one in Humble because if where I was working and convenience. This was the most confusing. I am hoping it was just a weird day. The young lady could use a little training. I’ll be back though.
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

My deepest apologies on your experience with our service department. We are working to streamline our process better as we have just installed some new programs and communication devices and are still getting used to the new processes and their features.

JJ

CA
Celina A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Needs to be done faster than an hour if you have an appointment
Corey B. from Hub Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

My apologies that it took your oil change more than an hour. Please accept a complimentary oil change as reimbursement for your time. It doesnt normally take that long but we have to do better job when we get busy, and take care of simple things like oil change stickers.