Overall Rating 4.6911774/5Overall Rating 4.6911774/5Overall Rating 4.6911774/5Overall Rating 4.6911774/5rating 4.6911774
Overall Rating 2.1029382/5Overall Rating 2.1029382/5rating 2.1029382rating 2.1029382rating 2.1029382

GH
Gladys H.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
My Review
My overall experience was really good and I will continue to be a valued customer.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
fast service
Had recall work done; was finished in under an hour
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you Very Much, We Strive to Give The Best and Most Time Efficient Service, Hope you Have A Fantastic day.

DV

KT
Keniya T.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Best experience
Duron Johnson was our service advisor and he made our experience great from the first day right after the first phone call. He had great communication with us throughout the whole process and really went above and beyond to make sure that we knew what to expect throughout the whole process.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Hub Hyundai
Great, timely service!

MT
Mo T.
Waiting time
Mr Johnson was very gracious and helpful. The service timings were good. The waiting room was comfortable.

CJ
Cynthia J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast service
You can’t beat the cost anywhere else and the service is efficient too.
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/16/2019

David W.
Engine work
Hub Hyundai is a good dealership. Staff is friendly, considerate, and work with customers. A little more attention on the technician's part should be looked at, to make sure all check engine lights, etc, are off, before returning the vehicle to the customer.
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Very Much for your feedback! I will look into it and will get with our team to see how we can improve your next service visit with 5 star service

Matthew W.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Review Appointment
Hub Hyundai had someone out same day to fix my tire and service issue.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Lackluster service
I went in for service just short of a month ago, and wasn't originally planning on leaving a review because it was mediocre but acceptable. They didn't really walk me through the service they had just done and they had left my service light on for my oil change but I figured it was no big deal. Now however I notice I am missing From my tires for my air pressure. Altogether a disappointing experienceI went in for service just short of a month ago, and wasn't originally planning on leaving a review because it was mediocre but acceptable. They didn't really walk me through the service they had just done and they had left my service light on for my oil change but I figured it was no big deal. Now however I notice I am missing From my tires for my air pressure. Altogether a disappointing experience
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your feeback.
We are looking into it to see what can be done to resolve the matter. You can expect to be reached out to by one of our reps to get further details.
Thank you and have a great day!

James T.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
regular service and steering repair
Took in my Elantra for a 56500 mile service and mentioned steering wheel play. They found out there was a recall notice on a steering part and fixed it free while the oil change was going on, and everything just took an hour.
Unrelated to the service, I was killing time, so went to the showroom and looked at the displays. When a sales agent came over, I asked if they have any of the Hyundai EVs i could look at. He said that Hyundai does not send any of the EVs or hybrids to Houston. Too bad, since my next car will be an EV.
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/15/2019

Cheryl B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Service just like you would want it to be
They work is solve your problems
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/13/2019

Marilyn L.
Montgomery, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Jovanny in the service dept is courteous, efficient and well informed. He handles the service in a no-fuss manner...very smoothly and efficiently.
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/12/2019

Robert H.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
repair
Person who gave report on work done was very nice with facts
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/12/2019

Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/11/2019

BP
Brenda P.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
As always, they are friendly, efficient and helpful.
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/10/2019

2010 Hyundai Genesis
Fast, efficient service
In my recent service visit, the service person explained exactly what would be done . The completed the work quickly - couldn’t even finish the magazine I brought. :)
Daniel C., SERVICE MANAGER from Hub Hyundai West responded on 04/10/2019

Fast and precise

2013 Hyundai Accent
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Every time I got here for service or maintenance the customer service is great. Everyone is professional and helpful. I've never had a bad experience. The work is quick and correct every time.

Richmond, TX
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Personnel
DJ - my service contact was professional. The servicing was completed on time (and fast). The only downside is the place doesn't have great facilities.