Overall Rating 4.6949183/5Overall Rating 4.6949183/5Overall Rating 4.6949183/5Overall Rating 4.6949183/5rating 4.6949183
Overall Rating 2.0677997/5Overall Rating 2.0677997/5rating 2.0677997rating 2.0677997rating 2.0677997

HN
Herbert N.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Your service staff spoke to me as soon as i walked in and completed repairs in less then 2 hours
Very friendly and new what needed to be repaired and how long it would take to do it.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the great review,we strive to take good care of our customers.

Carolyn M.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Always well taken care of.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the great review, hope  you enjoy your weekend.

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Ac didn’t get fixed or measured
The ac Level supposed to be ok but it went out twice today
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/13/2018

I apologize,let me look into this for you and I will reach out to you. Have a good weekend.

Kisun M.

Elizabeth P.
Arlington, TX
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Worst Costumer Service / Workshop
I had the worst costumer service in workshop area. I have visited other Hyundai dealer and they are very different to this dealer.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback,I sincerely apologize. My name is Jessica, let me look into this and I will be reaching out to you soon.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Patient and knowledgeable
Having trouble with android GPS. Tech. Figured out and explained it was the ubs cable....go figure. Original cable would work fine, new Amazon purchased for car would not work.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the great review and for your business.

EW
Earl W.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
PROFESSIONALISM.ATMOSPHERE.
I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE HONORED MY COUPON FOR THE OIL CHANGE.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the review and your feedback. I apologize your coupon was not honored. If it was expired or not from HUB we can not honor it per accounting reasons.

AJ
Amjed J.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Bad
Bad
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/10/2018

I sincerely apologize for the bad experience,let me look into this for you and I will reach out to you soon.

KF
Kristi F.
Cypress, TX
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Bought a2018 elantra..it was a demo car..the airbag sensor in passenger seat went off when no one or anythibg was in seat..called em and rhey jumped right on it!
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you, we greatly appreciate your business.

07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great fast service
I made an appt first thing in the morning before work and they finished the work as promised.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you,we strive to take good care of our customers. Hope you have a great weekend.

Jerry M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
George
I have been going there for 6 years and 2 cars and have never talked to the Service Manager. He has walked by me many times but has never acknowledged my presence. After I had the car for two months the clear coat started peeling off the front bumper. I walked up behind him and overheard him saying that this car has been compromised. They replaced the clear coat. Now the clear coat is pealing off the passenger side quarter panel. I detail this car with wax two or three times a month. The hood roof and trunk are loosing color. You asked for feedback and you got it. I am really happy with my car except for the paint. I have never kept a car over two years until this one. I should have complained about this four years ago but I was going through cancer survival and didn't. I have put 80.000 miles on this car and have enjoyed every one of them. Except for the paint!! What will you do about this?????
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I will relay all this to the Director.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Not who they say they are
Was told that in repair work the side mirror was replaced. I can see the tape mark and pock marks of the paint. I was set up for an appointment on a recall and found after drop off that they don’t provide rentals,( unless they happen to be there).you are met with a wtv us & them attitude. Employees dressed in pjs only emphasized the level of care. One star not two.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the feedback and I apologize you feel that way. According to our records there was no work or paint done with either one of your side mirrors. We did an oil change,multi point inspection,recall and you stated that your rear view camera is slow to turn on. Our tech inspected it and could not get it to duplicate. The only employee that looks like she is wearing pjs is in fact very pregnant and needs comfortable clothes not from walmart but from motherhood maternity to accommodate her growing belly and I always cash my customers out with a sincere smile. If there is anything else we can do please feel free to give us a call.

EM
Eldon M.
Spring, TX
2012 Hyundai Equus
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was on POINT! Great great service!
I live in the Sring area in Houston and I am willing to drive all the way to the Katy area just to get my car serviced at that Hyundai service center! That’s how great those guys were! Thank you so much for doing such a great job! George Sanchez was one of the people who helped me and he was fantastic! Keep up the great work! Would really appreciate if you related the message to him. He deserves it.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/05/2018

We sincerely appreciate your business.

RL
Roberto L.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you,hope you had a great 4th of July.

MF
Michael F.
Quick service
In and out under 45 min, nice lounge
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you we strive to get our customers in and out in a timely manner.

EB
Elvira B.
Great
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the review and your business.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Every time I bring my Santa Fe Sport they are very friendly and the wait is not long.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you,we strive to get our customers in and out in a timely manner.

AL
Aaron L.
Cypress, TX
First service
Great service nice environment great communication A++
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you,we greatly appreciate your business.

JJ
Justin J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always great working with Daniel
We have been there three times on our vehicles. Each time Daniel has given excellent service and taken care of us all around with the vehicle! We will always use him for our vehicle and if he leaves- we will follow him. When you find someone like that, it’s not something you want to lose out on.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/03/2018

We greatly appreciate your business. Have a great 4th of July!

Jesse C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Fast Service
Faster service than other dealers
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you,we strive to get our customers in and out in a timely manner.