Overall Rating 4.6825414/5Overall Rating 4.6825414/5Overall Rating 4.6825414/5Overall Rating 4.6825414/5rating 4.6825414
Overall Rating 2.0952349/5Overall Rating 2.0952349/5rating 2.0952349rating 2.0952349rating 2.0952349
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

BK
Brian K.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great Service Appointment
It was only an oil change, but it went fast, and din't have to wait long. But, what I really appreciated, is they alerted me of upcoming service and a estamite of those future costs.

Daniel in Service is Awesome
Daniel in service is excellent. I give him 5 stars every time I come in. The issues I experienced this pas visit really did not involve him.

DV
David V.
Customer service
Outstanding

Michael C.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Professional, Honest and Great Service
They saved me money by telling me that one of the services I thought I needed was not needed yet. This dealership is the BEST IN TOWN! I am on my 3rd Hyundai from this dealer and in January 2020 will be leasing my 4th Hyundai from them. It is always a pleasant experience dealing with HUB Hyundai West. I appreciate them !!!
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Very Much, We Strive to Give The Best and Most Time Efficient Service, Hope you Have A Fantastic day.

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent job brought my vehicle for the recall and had everything situated in a timely manner. Very professional

John A.
Very close location
Always fast and Excellent service.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Very Much, We Strive to Give The Best and Most Time Efficient Service, Hope you Have A Wonderful day.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great service
I made a mistake and booked my service at the 290 Hyundai and showed up at the West Hyundai (where I have taken my car for 4 years). The team took excellent care of me. Thank you!

TL
Terresa L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Such courteous and knowledgeable staff!
Excellent...
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Very Much , Hope you have a Very Amazing Day.

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service.
Quick, easy, painless.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 01/14/2019

Sandra B.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled service
Great customer service..employees are friendly and will address all your concerns!

Danny G.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
Ya done good

2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2019 Category: Service
We’ve had our Elantra since 2010 and Hub has always done a great job.

OC
Oscar C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Performed on Time
Excelente staff, service performed on time as per schedulle, it save me time

Richmond, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good
Good
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 01/11/2019

VJ
Vernon J.
2013 Hyundai Equus
Vernon Jackson
The service was impeccable!

WS

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hub Hyundai Service
Service lacking customer service
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 01/10/2019

Were very sorry to hear that, we will be looking into this further to see what all was done and what we can better for the future and we'll reach back out to you, in the meantime if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me at the information below.

Brad S.
I appreciate Hub Hyundai
I brought my Hyundai Sonata to Hub after contacting two neighborhood auto repair facilities for estimates. Usually I would not think of an auto dealership for high quality, low price, but I am convinced now. One neighborhood repair facility quoted more than double the price of Hub while the other neighborhood repair facility was confrontational about even providing a quote (bring it in first...). When I called Hub, they were receptive, took time to detail the part and labor cost, were upfront about part availability due to holidays and personable. The resulting fix was as expected with no surprises. This is the first time I have gone to a dealership and had them be less expensive. I trust Hub Hyundai for my service needs.

VO
Virendra O.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
They soldier on
Hard working Service Advisors who struggle to provide acceptable service.
Overwhelmed with phone calls and interactions with clients and mechanics.
Appear to be short staffed.
I could not change the star rating as it was preset to 4 stars and it could not be changed.

Sonata recall
Brought my sonata in for the recall. Was not given a time frame for the procedure. I waited for an hour and a half and finally I decided to go check in my vehicle. To my avail the vehicle was finished. Upon getting the keys they told me the check engine light would illuminate for about 80 miles. When I tried to leave I find out that my car is boxed in by all the other vehicles they finished or are waiting to service. Flash forward, I’ve driven my vehicle well over the 80 miles to be more exact roughly 300 miles and the check engine light is still illuminating.
George A S., Service Manager from Hub Hyundai West responded on 01/09/2019