HB
Henry B.
Dallas, TX
07/26/2021
Knowledgeable, honest, and very helpful.
Joel Burnette, sales, and Vernon Downes, finance, were very helpful in me getting my Hyundai Santa Fe. This was at a time where inventory was short due to the chip supply issue. Joel worked with my needs and even gave me transportation to the dealership when I needed it. Vernon helped me organize a rather convoluted down payment and make it seem easy. Both were very friendly and easy to talk to. I highly recommend them both.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for the 5-star rating that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, please share your excellent experience with your friends and family.  We appreciate your business look forward to serving you in the future!

Garland, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2021 Category: Service
The service was quick and efficient. The advisors there were very nice and accommodating.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 07/21/2021

BC
Billy C.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Quicker and Less Expensive than Estimate. Thanks, Greg!
We were in Dallas visiting our daughter when my check engine light came on. The symptoms I had observed were consistent with the check engine light code diagnosis. I called a couple of dealers in Dallas and the best they could do was schedule me an appointment two weeks out. That was unacceptable, but when I spoke with Greg at Huffines in McKinney on Thursday morning he said bring it in. When I arrived, he greeted me promptly, got my information and said he would call me the next day with an estimate of the cost to repair. I was on my way home (2 hours away) in my daughter's vehicle when he called (one day earlier than promised!) and confirmed the intake manifold needed to be replaced. Greg had told me earlier if that was the case, locating the part could take some time, but he had already located the part in New Jersey and told me it was ineligible for air transport so it would be Tuesday before the part arrived but they should be able to get the job done in less than a day once they received the part. When I called on Tuesday to see if the part had arrived, Greg told me it had arrived and would be ready that afternoon. I reminded him that we lived two hours away and would come the next day to get the car. When I asked if he had a finalized cost, it was about $70 LESS than his original estimate. If I lived in the Metroplex, Huffines would be my go-to place for service. In that case the ratings would have been all 5's. But since we live two hours away, it is unlikely we would take the vehicle to McKinney for routine service.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 07/20/2021

Prosper, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
The guys at Huffines Hyundai Service are the BEST!!! Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 07/15/2021

Suresh B.
Richardson, TX
07/11/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service and customer service appreciated

EM
Eileen M.
Mc Kinney, TX
07/09/2021 Category: Service
I am on my 4th leased Hyundai vehicle and have had every service performed by Huffines of McKinney and obviously have always been pleased with the service.

Little Elm, TX
07/09/2021 Category: Service
I took the survey. I don't write reviews.

Judy M.
Amarillo, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great Place
The service dept was eager to get my car in to service and out in a timely manner. The waiting room was clean and bottled water was provided free of charge.

RN
Roy N.
Fairview, TX
Another successful service visit
Nothing to note

Fairview, TX
Good as always
Even though I didn’t have an appointment, I still got out of the dealership when promised.

Richardson, TX
07/04/2021 Category: Service
Great!
Quick service!

Daniel H.
Lewisville, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2021 Category: Service
I have purchased and serviced 4 vehicles from Huffines.

Alvatonyiaa M.

Mc Kinney, TX
2006 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2021 Category: Service
very nice people
Cain and all the other employees are very helpful, understand my situation and always act accordingly. very respectful and friendly. Always acknowledge you as soon as you walk in.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 06/29/2021