Wylie, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
From the moment I pulled up to the moment I left, I was taken care of. They had a friendly staff and informed me about any further issues beyond what I brought it in for before doing the additional work. A pleasant experience that will make me return to this location even though it is a further drive.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Received great oil and roasting tire maintenance. Very kind and knowledgeable. Provided stellar service.

The salesman that sold me my car was outstanding! He was great and I have lived every bit of owning my car. Do t ever lose him.

Regards

Dr Corbett
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Dallas, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Gregg
Gregg in service is what dealerships should always have! Minus the people leaving tools in my car and having to come to my house and get it. Seriously though Gregg should be service manager
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 07/03/2020

Frisco, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Love the Service and Products
I have been a customer of Huffines Hyundai in McKinney for about 10 years and presently own my third sedan. I've always been pleased with the products and the service department is outstanding.

EG
Eric G.
06/30/2020
Service Department
Been here many times. Love the friendly faces of the staff. Dave great guy to work with.

Celina, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Fast and clean :)
Great quick service with a car wash :)

MF
Mariam F.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/29/2020 Category: Service
I do like to make my services at your place since you taking a good care of my car

IS
Irene S.
06/29/2020
Car Repair/Turbo Replacement
This has been the best experience. I was quoted almost $6000 by Firestone for a new Turbo and Converter. They also tried to screw me over with some unnecessary additional services. So I took the quote to Huffines and this is what happened:

1. The diagnostic fee is added towards the overall repair amounts. That is not the case with Firestone, you lose the money either way even if you end up using them for the repairs.

2. They called and diagnosed the same issues but quoted me $2900 (!!!) I am a single mom so this was an absolute relief. They also quoted me additional amounts to replace my breaks and they stated that they will honor these amounts no matter when I come back to do the breaks.

3. they communicated frequently and apologized for not providing a rental car since they cannot disinfect them as they want to protect their customer from potential COVID exposure - KUDOS for keeping us safe and air on the cautious side!

4. They did mention that they will throw in some free windshield wipers. That did not happen because they already had that car for over a week so I did not go back and press for them to do that, but I know that they honored it if I went back and asked for it.

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Top Service
Exceptional service as always. Waiting area following social distancing guidelines.

Allen, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Service writer expertise and personality.
Feel staff is honest
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 06/27/2020

Fairview, TX
David did a great job.
David is always friendly and knowledgeable. He always makes sure my car is taken care of and I’m always aware of what’s going on.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 06/27/2020

DE
Debra E.
Clean, friendly, professional
I always appreciate the professional atmosphere, friendly staff, and clean waiting room at Hyundai McKinney.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 06/26/2020

HW
Harry W.
Frisco, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Have been bringing my 2006 Azera for 14 years. They always treated me well. Now with my new Santa Fe, same deal. Helped me shop for specials, and took great care of my car.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 06/26/2020

SG
Suhita G.
Plano, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Thanks Cain for getting me in and out so quickly!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 06/25/2020