Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

LW
Larry W.
Honest, Friendly and Helpful Staff
We had a recall on one of our Hyundai vehicles. There is a comfortable waiting area with hot coffee for our use but we decided to drop it off for the repair. It wasn't long before we got a call saying our car was ready to go. The Staff really is always friendly and helpful. They make you feel like they are glad to see you and happy to take care of whatever is needed.
We just bought our 2nd Hyundai from this dealership and intend on coming here for many years to come.
Thanks for making us feel at home.
Larry
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

MN
Marcy N.
Prosper, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Marcy
Friendly people, very good at listening to you... very attentive. Builds confidence with the dealership in general.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 03/18/2019

AC
Adrian C.
Frisco, TX
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Very good service personnel. Courteous and helpful.
Prompt appointment and reasonable time for service.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 03/16/2019

Dominique H.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership!
Service is easy to schedule and all the people are friendly. Thanks!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 03/15/2019

Brenda S.
Anna, TX
03/14/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service here. Only place I take my Hyundai for service. This is my second Hyundai!!! The staff here are very personable and friendly. Even when very busy they keep their sense of humor and treat the customers right. I appreciate them all!!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 03/15/2019

Service was great

Michael G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Service department
We own three KIA vehicles and the service Dept on that side of the house sucks!!! We were reluctant to buy from this dealership because the Kia service Dept has been so slow and bad over the last three years but we decided to try Hyundai and the service Dept was awesome. I had forgotten what it was like to actually have FRIENDLY service advisors.

Michael P.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Cain is always trying to help with s smile
Cain, service writer, is always straight, honest and friendly. He has taken excellent care of my car and myself for 1 3/4 years since I purchase this car from Cam. All good people.

2012 Hyundai Azera
Excellent Service on my Hyundai Azera
I am completely satisfied the service at this dealership and will plan to continue bringing my car here indefinitely.

2004 Hyundai Sonata
Great service and personnel
The service advisers are outstanding.

KD
Karey D.
Allen, TX
2009 Hyundai Genesis
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick, correct maintenance, for a fair price.
1.25 hours for a LOF, Tire Rotation, Brake Check, Electrical Check and Multi-point inspection. Very responsive sevice.

Excellent service.
Excellent service. Service writers are Awesome.

NG
Nicole G.
Plano, TX
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Not so great.
I have had 2 experiences with the McKinney service dept. with the issue of my vehicle not being resolved. I do not plan to give them a 3rd opportunity to work on my vehicle.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete our review and bring your concerns to our attention.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

RF
Rita F.
Allen, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly Staff
Friendly check in staff. They got me I and out as quickly as possible considering how many vehicles they service. On the down side appointments are check in times not actually time of service. Its first come first serve.

James S.

Kimberly K.
Richardson, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great
Very pleased with service at Huffines

Cathy C.
TX

2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
Prompt, Courteous, Transparent
Great experience, an oil leak was found during a regular oil change/maintenance. Faulty filter housing and got it replaced within a day, all covered under warranty!

Richardson, TX