Latest Review 31 minutes ago

Frisco, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Always provide Excellent Service!

SR
Sue R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Can always rely on the service I receive. Staff is always friendly and aim to please.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

TP
Thomas P.
Richardson, TX
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Great place for service. They fix what needs fixing, don't fix what doesn't.
I have used them for several years now. I tried several dealers and this one seems to be the best.

Charles C.
Allen, TX
People, service, professionalism
Greeted courteously and professionally.
Service needed explained, performed, reviewed...we are extremely pleased!

Carol B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
My Happy Place
Kudos to Huffines Hyundai ServiceDept. They’re the BEST! They take such good care of me. Mike stretched out my 60K service so I could do it in increments. Really appreciate him, Cain, Gregg, Ryan and all the guys there. They even had car washed for me. As a widow, I doubly appreciate all these guys do for me. I’m in good hands there. I brought them some cookies and enjoy the coffee in their comfortable waiting area. Collect some hugs, too!🤗💕

02/22/2020 Category: Service
Quick and honest didn't oversell

EG
Eric G.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
Service Department
The Hyundai service department did a great job on the 2006 Hyundai Elantra. Dave and the staff members are excellent!

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
Top Service
You always get the best customer service when you bring your car in for any issue. Friendly and very patient service representatives.

Douglas G.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mike Bordenstien is the best
I have never dealt with a more sincere and honest service writer. Mike is responsible for my purchasing a new sport. I now have a Santa Fe and A Santa FE Sport. He is always helpful when I bring one of my Hyundais to him. The service is great and I really never have to wait long. I will never drive anything but a Hyundai and will never ever purchase without Mike.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 02/21/2020

LC
Laurie C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Routine service performed well and quickly.
Regular service performed well and quickly. Walk-in for oil change and tire rotation, based on mileage -- car was ready under 1 hour when was estimated as 1-1.5hr.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 02/20/2020

Little Elm, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Great customer Service
David was the one that helped, never spoke to the one i was scheduled with, but that was fine David provide great service and speedy service, over experience was great and plan to continue going here to get my vehicle serviced
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 02/17/2020

RL
Robert L.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
I really enjoy going to the dealership and the gentlemen in the service department are always very courteous and helpful.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 02/15/2020

Brandy M.
Anna, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Amazing Service
Took my Santa Fe in for Service, Cain was great service fast and I was back out on the road. Thank you guys!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 02/14/2020