Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5rating 4.16667
Overall Rating 1.94444/5rating 1.94444rating 1.94444rating 1.94444rating 1.94444

SO
Sherrell O.
Bellevue, TX
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Mike in service is the best.
I can't say enough good things about the service department. Mike is such an amazing guy. I know that my Santa Fe is gonna be taken care of as it was his own. When Mike isn't there Cain takes good care of things as well.

Jose S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very friendly

Donetta C.
Richardson, TX
Customer service
Great customer service. Chris Nelson is awsome.

LN
Laura N.
Frisco, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/24/2019 Category: Service
I think his name was Mike.. he helped me out to leave my keys with the receptionist so i could pick up my car
Service was on time, customer service is great.. and good thing is .. my car is great.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

WK
Wanda K.
Plano, TX
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Always the most honest and the best
The service team are the best. I live in Plano and have a Hufinnes service destination about two miles from me. They have an attitude, However the team in McKinney are just wonderful. Micheal and Cain are great. I will always drive up there.

Lawrence S.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
As always, I know my service work at Huffines Hyundai will be done professionally, thoroughly and promptly.

Caryn S.
Little Elm, TX
06/22/2019
Keith Brown is awesome!
Thank you Keith for making buying my 2019 Tucson a fabulous experience. You are the best salesman we have ever dealt with....hands down!

CF
Charles F.
Plano, TX
Fast and organized
They were busy but I was in fast. And out in an hour.

TG
Tracy G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Love Huffines Hyundai McKinney!
I've had such a positive experience every time I've been to Huffines Hyundai McKinney. From the time that I bought my car to every time I've had it serviced, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everyone is so friendly, helpful and nice, which makes me want to come back. They value customer service, which is very evident. I appreciate all they do at Huffines Hyundai McKinney!!!

Becky S.
Friendly and Efficient Service
I've purchased 3 vehicles here in the last 10 years and service has always been great. Did oil change and I know it's done right something that I can't trust will happen at the local oil change place where the price is less but the service poor. I even get a free car wash included!

Roxanna R.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Cain deserves a raise!
It was absolutely slammed when I came in for my oil change. As always, Cain was moving quickly and getting it done. He was attentive and friendly to every person he encountered, despite what was probably a very stressful morning. He’s top notch and you’re lucky to have him there!

BP
Bronda P.
Princeton, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Good dealership
I love that I can pop in and get service. Everyone is like family

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
Very friendly and helpful

Sherman, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Great service (as usual) and really fast!

Douglas R.
Celina, TX
22500 maintenance
I had the 22500 maintenance done. When I made the appointment, they had one available in about 40 minutes. I got there about 10 minutes last, but they took me in anyway. Everything went real smooth and the only problem was a slight dirty cabin filter. I will go back there in a few months.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe

Gregory S.
Fairview, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Lacking the Total customer experience
I think the service overall this time was better than what was previously experienced. Cliff did an excellent job helping me. I think that Huffins service department is lacking in many aspects including the fact that you don't have a loaner car program.

I think that the service department needs to be expanded because it doesn't seem to be enough room there in that little area what I'm accustomed to is going to places like Park Place and Sewell things of that nature. The service area is much larger and they have many more service Associates that are immediately connected with the client they know the client as they come in Etc. They provide the total customer experience.

Hyundai is an excellent car and we've been pleased with the Genesis so far but as the company grows into its luxury class it needs to expand and have better service to go along with those prices of it's luxury cars brands.

Little Elm, TX
2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Overall good place to have your car serviced.
Good spot to bring your vehicle to be serviced

Frisco, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent Service!
Consistently provides excellent service!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 06/18/2019

NM
Neia M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer Service
I enjoy interacting with everyone in the service department they are always friendly and courteous an prompt with assisting customers.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 06/18/2019