Overall Rating 2.8571443/5Overall Rating 2.8571443/5rating 2.8571443rating 2.8571443rating 2.8571443
Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

TP
Thomas P.
Richardson, TX
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great place for service
I have tried most of the local Hyundai dealers and these people are the best I have found. It is a drive for me, but it is worth it. They do very well at fixing what needs to be fixed, and not fixing what doesn't need it. They do excellent work, and haven't tried to sell me anything I don't need. Appointments are easy to get, so this place is probably a best kept secret.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey. My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership. We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Brenda S.
Anna, TX
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent employees and service
I like taking my car here for service. Employees are so friendly and I feel they are honest. Whenever my car has needed work I like how all is explained. Service is typically quick. Even the cashier who checked me out so friendly.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 09/18/2018

Melissa, TX
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Great job.
Friendly, knowledgeable and worked as fast as they could to get me in and out.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 09/17/2018

Daniel M.
Fairview, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Service grows and gets better every year
Love our Genesis. The 3.8 is very responsive, 8 speed automatic gives great economy (34 miles/gal. @ 80 miles/ hr with ac). Not much not to like.
Dan Miller
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 09/15/2018

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
QUICK SERVICE
HAD A SMALL PROBLEM WITH MY NEW SANTA FE. THEY TOOK CARE OF IT IN 15 MINUTES AND I WAS ON MY WAY.AS ALWAYS ...GREAT SERVICE.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 09/15/2018

Routine Svc
Always excellent care. Cain is a good service rep.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Sam S.
2013 Hyundai Accent
5 Stars..
Everyone I deal with is so friendly and helpful. The work is done in a timely manner, I would never go anywhere else!

RL
richard l.
Seagoville, TX
09/14/2018
The best car buying experience I have ever had #1
Paul Hayes best salesman ever asked me what vehicle I was interested in on the phone.Paul emailed me a quote in less than an hour from the sales manager.We met Paul the next morning and test drove 2 vehicles and decided on the value package because of the safety features.This is the best and most efficient car purchase I have ever experienced thank you all for your help.

THANK YOU.

Ronald R.
Murphy, TX
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Fast and friendly service.

Michael P.
Service Desk
Cain and Michael are super.

DU
Debra U.
Greenville, TX
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous staff. Excellent quick service department.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 09/13/2018

AC
Aysia C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Perfect score
Great services department love it. Very friendly and keeps you updated if it takes a little longer. Keeps customers informed on the process. I love the service department. Will be recommending to friends and family

Perfect service
I bought my car there a little while ago and I shouldn’t be haven’t battery problems. You guys should have checked the battery before letting me buy the vehicle I shouldn’t have to pay for something you should have fixed before I bought the car. Thant’s not right and I don’t appreciate it. I won’t be recommending anyone to buy a car from there. I was going to have my parents were going to buy a few vehicles from you for my siblings but they don’t like how I had to pay for something you should have fixed and my friend was going to buy a car from you too but she didn’t like how my battery wasn’t work after a little while after I got it.But overall the service is perfect
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete our review and bring your concerns to our attention.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Trenton, TX
Quick
Got my car in and out same day. Problem fixed. Very nice and professional!

SA
Shyianna A.
Allen, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service is Amazing
The service I get every time I walk in the building is beyond amazing.

Richard M.
Wiring Harness Repair
Rodent chewed through a portion of my headlight wiring harness and Huffines McKinney was able to repair in a few hours.

PW
Paul W.
Anna, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Knowledgeable Staff
The service staff were all very professional and courteous. I will be bringing my Hyundai back to them for all future service.

KE

CA
Charles A.
Plano, TX
09/08/2018 Category: Service
They consistently over-deliver great customer service.
My Service Consultant was Jorge Arteaga, and he treated me like a "king" even though I had not made an appointment for my service. He was very courteous, attentive (even though it was a very busy Saturday morning at the dealership), and helpful and answered all of my questions regarding the state inspection and oil change that I needed. It was a very pleasant experience, and I will recommend Jorge and Huffines Hyundai McKinney to all of my family and friends!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 09/10/2018

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai
Great service. Great people.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 09/10/2018