2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Love this place
Thank you for always taking care of my car.

10/29/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for always taking care of my car
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Midland, TX
10/29/2020 Category: Service
I’m very impressed with the customer service at this location. This is definitely my go to place for any car service.

BG

RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/26/2020

Catherine C.
Mesquite, TX
10/24/2020
New car deal with a trade in.
Today was my second time to purchase a new car from this dealership and just like the first time the transaction went smoothly. I did trade in the first vehicle I purchased from them back in 2016 and was able to work most of the deal over the phone which made the experience much easier. All though my trade in value did change once they saw the vehicle I was still happy with the deal I had made and the vehicle I purchased. My sales person was Tetiana Spiker she was great and went over all the paperwork and car amenities in a very professional way I would recommend her to anyone.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/26/2020

10/24/2020 Category: Service
Honest and Dependable
I tried going to a different shop when my car was no longer under warranty. I received an estimate for work that did not sound appropriate for the issue I was having. I talked then took it to Huffines Hyundai in McKinney and they diagnosed the problem and did the repair for a fraction of what the other estimate was. I would have still been fighting to get the proper repair done and been out over a thousand dollars for work I did not need if I had not gone to Huffines.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/24/2020

10/24/2020 Category: Service
Best dealership ever
From my first visit to purchase my Hyundai Tucson three years ago until my latest routine service visit this dealership as been outstanding. I highly recommend you try them out. You will never be disappointed.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/24/2020

KD
Kimberly D.
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Always amazing customer service
Michael B. and the others in the service department have their customers safety and satisfaction at the top of their priority list.
My relationship with this department is one of my most reliable.
Thank you all!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/23/2020

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Authenticity of the Employees to the customers
Your people listen to the concerns of the customers and strive to sell them
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/23/2020

NB
Nirmala B.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
Kanhaiya Bagri
office staff and Technicians are good
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/21/2020

LR
Lisa R.
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Michael and Cain are always helpful, courteous and efficient. Because of the high performance of my vehicle AND the top notch service consultants I would buy another Hyundai in a heartbeat.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/21/2020

EF
Eddy F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/18/2020 Category: Service
not decieded yet.
still have my ups and downs here..
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  I appreciate you taking the time to bring the concern regarding our check in processes to our attention.  Maintaining our great reputation for outstanding service is imperative to building our business.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

RA
Robert A.
10/18/2020 Category: Service
state inspection, regular service
all was done in a timely manner
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/19/2020

Lizanne S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Mike was terrific.
Always get great service from this crew & Mike did not disappoint on this occasion. I have all my maintenance work done at this dealership.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  I appreciate you taking the time to bring the concern regarding our check in processes to our attention.  We apologize for the delays in getting you checked in.  Maintaining our great reputation for outstanding service is imperative to building our business.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Troy S.
Princeton, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Poor customer experience
No review
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  I apologize for the frustrations with not being able to get you a replacement tire in a timely manner.  Maintaining our great reputation for outstanding service is imperative to building our business.  We look forward to serving you in the future.