Fairview, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Great service as always
Got the car faster back faster than expected. As always, great & efficient service.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the 5-star rating that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, please share your excellent experience with your friends and family.  We appreciate your business look forward to serving you in the future!

Sheila B.
05/04/2021 Category: Service
I am always very satisfied, never take my car anywhere else.

James C.
Good customer service
When I call to get my car service they know me by my name. They also treat me as family. When ever i need service for my car, it is done properly.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 05/04/2021

KD
Kevin D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Polite and Professional Staff
I went to take my Hyundai Elantra to the service department for some work, and the staff was very polite and professional - particularly Ashley who took care of me. They didn't try to charge me for any extra or unnecessary work, but were honest and straight to the point. They made me feel quite comfortable to ask any questions, and the work they did was great.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 05/04/2021

MV
Maulik V.
05/04/2021
Such a depressing experience
An oil change that took 2 hours!! and that is after scheduling an appointment in advance!!!
And the cherry on top:
The car was done and sitting in for 30 minutes, the service never came to me to let me know that the cars is done!!
No one is reachable in business hours!! no body is replying back!

Just a hopeless and depressing experience. I will be taking my business elsewhere.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 05/05/2021

I appreciate you taking the time to bring your concern during your service visit to our attention and apologize for the frustration you experienced.  Maintaining our great reputation for outstanding service is imperative to building our business.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

WP
William P.
Frisco, TX
05/01/2021 Category: Service
I have always received great service on my two Hyundai cars.
This time I needed tires and a battery plus a oil change. Taylor Anderson was my service person. She did a outstanding job on helping me pick the right tires for my Sanada plus helping me pick the right battery. She was very helpful in explaining the tires to me. I felt comfortable with my selection of both. Be case of the service I needed she and I knew it was going to take awhile for the work to be done so she was great in letting me know on the progress of the work.
It’s so nice to have someone wait on you that gives you the feeling they cared.
Thanks agin for great service.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 05/03/2021

Michael D.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
04/27/2021 Category: Service
I love this place
These guys at Huffines are exceptional. From Scott Feinstein the sales manager to Chris Nelson, my sales person. These guys are simply the nicest. I’ve bought 4 cars from them and I plan to keep on buying more. This family like dealership has always made me feel super comfortable. I couldn’t be happier.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 04/29/2021

David C.
Waxahachie, TX
2020 Hyundai Venue
04/26/2021 Category: Service
First scheduled maintenance in my venue and the work was done quickly and efficiently. Very professional.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 04/27/2021

04/26/2021 Category: Service
This dealership is the best I have worked with.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 04/27/2021

Marcia R.
Rockwall, TX
04/22/2021
Sales Experience
My husband and I had a very good experience working with Keith Brown purchasing our Palisade. We wanted a certain exterior and interior color which was not readily available. He worked with his manager to locate the exact vehicle we wanted and contacted us when it became available. We are very happy with our new Palisade.

PC
Patricia C.
Allen, TX
04/22/2021 Category: Service
warranty service
It was so easy to make and appointment and everyone was very helpful. Car was beautiful and clean and serviced when I received it back.

AA
Ana A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/21/2021 Category: Service
5 STARS!
Cain is the best! I always trust him with all my car care needs.

Keigh M.
Plano, TX
04/21/2021 Category: Service
I had a family emergency out of state & had to drive my own car because of the rental car shortage. I needed to get an oil change ASAP so I couldn’t schedule in advance. McKinney Hyundai worked me in —no complaints!

Carrollton, TX

Frisco, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership
I always love coming to Huffines Hyundai to have my car serviced. Although some new people were recently hired in the service department, they did their best taking care of their guests. I miss having my service advisor David Mullins there to take care of me and my car. But staff is always friendly and eager to assist. I would definitely buy from them again and continue to have my car serviced there as well.