Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

Celina, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Friendly service writers,
Always try to get you in and out as soon as possible.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Sherman, TX
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Efficient service
They got the job done well. No complaints here.

John R.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Well done
David and the team completed significant repairs and dealt with my warranty service contact provider. Great job !

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Professional and courteous service.

Douglas R.
Celina, TX
01/19/2019 Category: Service
It was time for my oil (only) change. I have been going to Huffines Hyundai for maintenance since I had gotten my Sonata 2.0t a little over a year ago. Taking my car in is fairly easy. I just wait. When it is nice out, I can get ideas for my next Hyundai. Huffines is easy to get to, easy going inside, and a lot of cars to look at.

Wylie, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata

John C.
Allen, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good guys
First oil change: nice dealer services, not overbearing; friendly and professional.

Janisha R.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was so nice and willing to help while I was waiting on my vehicle to be repaired. Cain and his staff stepped up and made sure I knew and understand what was happening at all times. He was diligent and helpful and explained things so I was well informed

John S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2019 Category: Service
I don’t think of a time when they have not done a good job

RL
Robert L.
Hyundai McKinney
Love this dealership and the service department are always so helpful.

2012 Hyundai Azera
Excellent Service on my Hyundai Azera
My car was repaired and serviced as quoted. The staff at Hyundai McKinney are awesome.

Prosper, TX
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Customer Service
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 01/18/2019

Michelle C.
Fairview, TX
01/18/2019 Category: Service
I always receive excellent customer service when I bring my car in for its oil change. I feel safe knowing they look at everything to ensure no other maintenance or recalls are needed.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 01/18/2019

Frisco, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/17/2019 Category: Service
These people are great! Excellent service, couldn't be happier!

Allen, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Consistently good service on my car
If I need to bring my car in for service, I never worry coming to Huffines in McKinney. Even with my car having 109,000 miles on it, I am treated like it is a new car. Cain and Michael have been there ever since I bought my car. I know I am in good hands with them and the people I dont see who service my car. I have never said that about any other dealership. We have other cars from other dealerships and I always compare their service to Huffines Hyundai. No one can match it.

Raymond W.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as always!

Service for brakes
Work was done well and efficiently.

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Always an easy visit. They apply coupons when available and always run the car through the wash.

Plano, TX
Service personnel
Had an appointment for an oil change and arrived five minutes before scheduled time. Walked into the service area and three personnel were working at their computers. One other person was in the service check-in area and it took 5 minutes before they even acknowledged that I was there. Two of the men disappeared to go do something and never came back. The third one was working on something and finally said he would be with me in a minute. I waited 17 minutes before even being waited on and this is absurd. The service personnel were so busy printing things and stapling things that they never even looked up and actually checked out four different people at the cashier's station while I was standing there waiting.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete our review and bring your concerns to our attention.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

RF
Ronda F.
Great
Very friendly, helpful and courteous.