Overall Rating 4.347823/5Overall Rating 4.347823/5Overall Rating 4.347823/5Overall Rating 4.347823/5rating 4.347823
Overall Rating 1.91304/5rating 1.91304rating 1.91304rating 1.91304rating 1.91304

GH
Gary H.
Plano, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service done promptly and well

Krisha M.
Plano, TX
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept - go see Cain
Go see Cain in McKinney!

2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Great people great value
Got me in and out in a very timely manner, great prices, no hassles, great people.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Anna, TX

Nicole Z.
2012 Hyundai Azera
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Communication was excellent, patience with me as a question-filled customer was excellent, timeliness (for the parts of my fixes that they could control) were excellent. Some back-ordering of parts made this take longer than expected, but I also needed many repairs. Kudos to the team - they did a great job and my car runs well. Thank you!!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 11/08/2019

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
I have been to three Hyundai Dealerships to have my car serviced. I moved to Prosper and was looking for a closer dealership to my house. I tried McKinney Hyundai and I was very pleased with them. My service advisor was Greg He was awesome. The other dealerships I went to were very slow and I had to wait multiple hours for a simple oil and filter change and tire rotation. At others I have had to wait up to 4 hours sometimes with an average of 3 hours.

McKinney got me in and out very fast in about an hour. I have now taken my car to be serviced by them twice in the last year for oil and filter changes and tire rotations. They run a very organized service department. I will be back. Ask for Greg...he was awesome but I bet all their managers are.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 11/08/2019

CV
Christopher V.
11/06/2019
10/10 Service by Jeff! Would highly recommend Hyundai McKinney!
My experience purchasing my new 2020 Elantra from Hyundai Huffines McKinney was nothing less than stellar.

I would highly recommend Jeff Lempeck. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. Before meeting in person we communicated via email. His responses were very prompt and provided the information I requested and then some.

After meeting Jeff in person I felt at no point during our interaction did he make feel pressured to purchase a vehicle. He presented me with multiple buying options and worked with me to find the best course of action. After deciding to go for the purchase he made the buying process one of the most painless experiences I have ever had with a large purchase of any sort. From walking in the door to driving off the lot the entire process was about two and a half hours.

Overall, Jeff was down to earth and one of the best individuals I have come across in sales in a long time. I would rate him 10/10 and would purchase another car from him in a heart beat. I would recommend Jeff and Hyundai McKinney to anyone.

I would also highly recommend giving the 2020 Elantra a look if you are in the market for a new sedan. It is hard to beat the value for the features and warranty for the price.

Go check out Hyundai McKinney!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 11/07/2019

Arthur B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service again!!
Another good service experience with great people!!!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 11/05/2019

Allen, TX
2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Nice people and good service
They were nice and explain well. Quick and good service
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 11/05/2019

William C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Great work
Once again Huffines Hyundai McKinney has performed quality workmanship, excellent customer service, and peace of mind knowing I can drive a well maintained vehicle throughout my destinations.

11/02/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service center
Greg took good care of my car. Needed the battery replaced and got a free car wash out of it!

LE
Luke E.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
The very best
Cant go wrong with the staff they are the greatest

Douglas M.
Little Elm, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service Advisor
He was very professional and did a great job.

FC

Michael W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Saturday service
The place was hopping. Very busy. I am just getting to Tx and was in for 3000 mile service. I needed to get state inspection done but didn’t think of getting it while at the dealer. Clifford set me up and got it done. The ability to get in and out of the service area could be better. It was tight on this busy day.

LK
Latoya K.
Melissa, TX
10/29/2019 Category: Service
It was ok. The staff wasn't as friendly. I waited at least 10 minutes or longer before being helped.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the feedback.

Stephen S.
10/29/2019
Service Department is Scary Good
I've been taking my Hyundai Ioniq to Huffines Hyundai McKinney since moving to Texas a while ago. They always find new ways to impress me. Mike, in the service department, leads the team to engage customers and see to their needs. He is as close to being the perfect man for the job as I've ever seen. I came in today for routine scheduled service and was expecting to pay around $100 or so for oil change, tire rotations, inspections and checks. He noted I didn't need an oil change since my previous was synthetic. He had a coupon for the tire rotation for me and the inspection and checks were free. I left paying $9.99 I will NEVER go anywhere else when I have someone seriously committed to watching over my car like Mike. I wish I had the authority and responsibility to recognize this level of customer service. Maybe a GM or other leader can/will find a tangible way to recognize him. It is a few days from Haloween and I summarize this service center as Scary Good.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/29/2019