Overall Rating 3.6363627/5Overall Rating 3.6363627/5Overall Rating 3.6363627/5rating 3.6363627rating 3.6363627
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

VH
Valiantsina H.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service, was completed in several hours. No additional cost.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey. My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership. We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Daniela S.

Robert C.
Allen, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly and great job
They take great care of us

JN
Jenna N.
Little Elm, TX
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
The customer service reps are amazing.
I will continue to drive thirty minutes from two towns over to come back to Huffines McKinney to get my regular maintenance done because of Cain and Ryan in the customer service department. They give the absolute best care and always go above and beyond to make sure my experience is great. They've been there as long as I've had my car (almost ten years) and if they ever leave, so will I. I appreciate them so much.

NC
Norma C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good service and short wait-time.
I like taking my Accent to Huffines Hyundai McKinney for an oil change because every time I do, I feel the difference in the engine after the oil change is done. Even if I put very few miles on my car's engine, and it is 3 months since the last oil change, the engine feels different (much better).

YC
Yvonne C.
Farmersville, TX
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and with quick prompt service was told it would be 2 hours and was done in a hour. Highly recommended
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

GW
Glenn W.
Gordonville, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis
great team
Daniel Kadar went above and beyond to help a single mother with two children whose car has been totaled. He not only found a car but went above and beyond to make sure it was cleaned and looked great for this mom she was so happy she cried to her sister after the fact about how wonderful the experience was. I can only thank the entire team who did everything from clean the car to sell the car to do the finance. Everybody was very great and I'm very appreciative.

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Last service with my car.
Customer service is excellent.

CT
Chris T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service!
Easy to schedule. Got it done quickly. Great job!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 11/08/2018

KC
Kevin C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Micheal... sorry forgot his last name. He is great. A real as asset to your organization. Also the young lady at the pay window is a real sweet.
👍
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 11/08/2018

KT
Kimberly T.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service team
The service team was extremely helpful. We have never owned a Hyundai before and had a used car. They solved the issues quickly and were on time like they said they would be.

TG
Tracy G.
Allen, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
I always get my Hyundai Santa Fe serviced at Huffines Hyundai in McKinney as they do a FABULOUS job! The customer service is incredible!! Mike took care of me this visit and he was very friendly, funny and helpful. I enjoy going to Huffines as everyone there is always nice and friendly, while always doing an excellent job!!

AA
Amy A.
Prosper, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, happy to assist. My sales person still knows me by name, and its been over a year
Excellent dealership

Lynne B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and always go above and beyond.

Bridget H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service
Service Advisor Jorge gave me fast and efficient service, even though I came in an hour before closing on Saturday, without an appointment. I got everything I needed done to the car and I was out of there in an hour. I really didn't expect them to be able to do it but I figured it never hurts to ask. It would have been a real hassle to have to come back, and I didn't want to risk getting a ticket for my burned out brake light. My expectations were exceeded.

Trenton, TX
Excellent Customer Service
Mike Bodensteiner is an outstanding Service Advisor!

TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
service was great
Service personnel were courteous & informatve.

John W.
Fantastic service
The battery had died and we were able to get it jumped and take it to Huffines and it was time for a regular service inspection . We got the battery replaced and had to service work done all in good time .