2035 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

Sherman, TX
Service review
Everyone was amazing!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

There is fine in Huffines
Prompt, courteous service.

Rita R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Wonderful Service
Wonderful customer service from sales consultant Mr Brown . He was very knowledgeable about Hyundai ‘s Tucson ( 2018 ) very easy to talk to and do business with . Answered all our questions and make the process extremely smooth .

John W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
excellent service and personnel
excellent service & personnel. Nice waiting area, good coffee!

David M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Always a good experience at Huffines
Brought the vehicle in for an oil change and inspection. I also had a few questions. I brought the vehicle in late in the day and they were still able to get me taken care of. I noticed right away the "after 5" crew wasn't quite as knowledgeable as the day crew, but they still tried to help me as much as they could. They even brought the service manager to help answer my questions. Service took a bit longer than expected, but no big deal. All in all, it's always a pleasant experience at Huffines.

Michael S.
Plano, TX
Review
Comments
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey. My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership. We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Jeanne S.
Carrollton, TX
a+
a+

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent scheduled while you wait service. If the car wash had been working, would have been 100% instead of 99%.

Sandra H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
underpromised and overdelivered
We dropped our Tucson off on a Friday morning and were told it would probably be Monday before they could finish it. It was done by five that same day and we ended up paying less than we originally thought we'd have to. Solid customer service too.

Ron S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great people. Car got fixed quickly and correctly.

Dennis S.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Service staff was friendly and helpful. Waiting area is comfortable.

EP
Ellen P.
Richardson, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
The only reason I won’t be returning here is because I am moving out of state! If I were sstaying in the area I would definitely return for service. The staff is friendly and efficient and they get you in and out in a reasonable amount of time.

Honest and best service
Nothing to complain, just made it look easier

Paris, TX
great customer service
great service although no one told me when my vehicle was ready. I happened to look by service department and saw it parked and no one had let me know. also took too long to check out. someone started helping me, then answered phone I sat there for another few minutes with no one helping, and it took the next guy 2-3 minutes to check me out. other than that great service

MJ
Megan J.
Anna, TX
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Cane in service
Cane in services did an amazing job of helping me out. He went above and beyond my expectations.man definitely deserves a raise.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 07/15/2018

BG
Barbara G.
Frisco, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Good
I trust their service
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 07/15/2018

Lawrence S.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Huffines Hyundai McKinney Service did a fine job in conducting an oil change and state inspection on my 2013 Elantra.

David M.
Plano, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Excelent service
Excellent and expeditious service.

LP
Lauren P.
Anna, TX
07/13/2018 Category: Service
👌🏽
Good
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 07/14/2018

Frisco, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service!
We have always had wonderful experiences at Huffines. Will use them again and again!!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 07/13/2018