WP
William P.
Frisco, TX
03/01/2021 Category: Service
The service is great. I want take my car anywhere else.
I have to cars that I have bought here and I want take them anywhere else for service even though I have places I could go just a short distance from my house. Why ? Because I know I can trust the service I get here. The service department staff has always been helpful to my car needs even when there over run with customers you know they will get to you as soon as they can. There also good in letting you know if there some kind of a delay in getting your car ready at a set time. please keep up the good service. Thanks for the specials you have also.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high rating that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, please share your good experience and feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

WK
Wanda K.
Plano, TX
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Best Service
As always customer comes first
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high rating that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Denton, TX
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Great employees and great Services
Service needs are well explained and performed.
Service staff keep me informed both on needs and on time required.

AL
Alexis L.
Sherman, TX
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Always Great
Always great service! Gregg was quick, friendly and trustworthy! 10/10 would recommend!

Fairview, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2021 Category: Service
As always, excellent service. I appreciate the reminder about the upcoming 30,000 service.

David D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Great service experience and the best service agent Cain Maxwell I have worked with in my 60 years of owning a car.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 02/22/2021

Justo S.
Garland, TX
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Great people
I always like to come by to this location
I use to the one on 635 and Prada but hate that place all of the people they where dum
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 02/20/2021

Howe, TX
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Cain is great!
Cain helped with every concern I had regarding my vehicle and helped me plan future visits back to the service center!

Anna, TX
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Top notch service!
This has been my service dealership for almost 5 years and I have never had a problem getting service done here! Cain is the best advisor and I never have to worry about leaving my car with them! Get your service done here! You won’t regret it!

DJ
Devonaire J.
02/17/2021 Category: Service
David is the best
I can say that Huffines service team is really great and David followed through with everything he said he would. If it wasn’t Covid precautions in place I could’ve given him a hug.

Carlos M.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/17/2021 Category: Service
David was great and fast.

MO
Margolieth O.
Van Alstyne, TX
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Great
It's always a good experience to get experts and an experienced team working together for you comfort and safety .

NP
Nancy P.
Plano, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Always great sservice.
Nice people and great service...

Diann D.
Allen, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hev
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Bad Systems
I love my car, but I have been trying to purchase a set of back floor mats. It just does not make sense to me they are not being made. Or so says the dealership.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  I appreciate you taking the time to bring your concern regarding the to our attention.  Maintaining our great reputation for outstanding service is imperative to building our business.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

TD
Tracey D.
Prosper, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Friendly team, professional, I had a great experience at this dealership
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 02/12/2021