4.6

Luis C.
Long Beach, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Need to get better in waiting time and lounge area
Used to be different with more clean comun areas and drinks options for customers.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

We agree and understand. We actually addressed that immediately and hired someone full time to address those concerns.

however not sure about drink options, its always been coffee, reg decaf and cappuccino.
except maybe several years ago.
regardless, thank

Bullhead City, AZ
flexible
done.

I apologize for the lack of communication. We had some unexpected lack of full staffing issues for about 9 days. We have corrected it back to the normal. Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business and promise your next experience to be back to top shelf.

01/16/2020 Category: Service
Came in for an interim service. Quick drop off and pick up and they answered all of my questions. One issue was found that was taken care of and put under warranty

Great to hear. Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your support and business.

Tony M.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE IS NOT THAT GOOD
GO TO ANOTHER DEALER
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Dear sir, I can assure you the service was complete. I would also love to double check this level, as our oil delivery process is distributed by an automated digitally set gun.
If it has somehow become inaccurate we want to know, if it;s correct and there is an issue with the service performed to your vehicle we want to know.
I would love to invite you to reach out to me at your convenience to do this for you.

714-861-6211
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to come in and discuss your concerns. I would like to believe we could reestablish a great working relationship as we have in the pass. Feel free to reach out to myself at any times with any future questions or concerns.

Thank you.

2018 Hyundai Kona
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful
The service team are so helpful, taking time to teach me about my system.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback and support.

MF
Michael F.
Westminster, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Santa Fe Service Jan 2020
Great job on standard maintenance service. Quick, efficient, courteous and good price with service coupon. Total time a little over one hour with courtesy carwash!

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback.

WK
Wayne K.
Westminster, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/05/2020 Category: Service
I have taken my Santa Fe to this dealership or service. Peter the service advisor is OUTSTANDING!!!! Peter is always very helpful and the customer comes FIRST!!!!! Peter goes above and beyond with all of my service needs. Way to go Peter!!!!!

This is great to hear. Thank you for your time.

Jennifer S.
Irvine, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Tucson upkeep
All the service representatives I have worked with for years here at Hyundai have been great. Polite, knowledgeable, cheerful.

The only thing I could use more help with is the mileage pay back program as I usually have to keep following up with the dealerships a few times to make sure it was recorded correctly. It seems this may be the case again as I haven’t received a confirmation of the department that computes and mails new card doing that yet

excellent. Thank you for your business.

Carrie M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Ben was excellent with his customer service, he was very professional and I will request him going forward.

Great, thank youfor your feedback and business.

Cindy S.
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Tucson owner
Great service and Peter was exceptional! thank you!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Tammy S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/31/2019 Category: Service
My Service
The service was excellent. I liked they offered me a ride home so I did not have to wait. My only compliant was when I picked up my car they told me I needed new brakes. I wish they would of called me so they could of put new brakes in the same day now I have to go back.

Thank you for your feedback. Hopefully in the future we can address your concerns with your vehicle while you are present.

LW
Larry W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Huntington Beach Visit
I have a 2019 Tucson...love the vehicle and I look forward to having it maintained at HB Hyundai. I stopped in last Monday for some routine maintenance, and though I've been there many times before, it's always a pleasure. The staff is personable and efficient...the dealership is clean and comfortable. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

e appreciate your time for feedback. Thank you for your business.

SJ
Sarah J.
Irvine, CA
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Having had Hyundai’s in my family for many years, I have been to many service dealerships around the country. Ben in the service department has renewed my faith in car dealerships. He is just wonderful! You have a repeat customer in me.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

We  appreciate you saying so. Thank you for your support and business.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Only one recommendation ...
It would be helpful if the service technicians, when done with servicing a car, would return everything back to how it was when they received it - or not adjust things in the first place. I have a cover for my steering wheel that was removed by the technician and set onto the passenger seat under some other items I had. It took me a while to locate and replace it. Not sure why it was taken off in the first place, but since it was it should have been returned as it was when received for service.

Other than that .. no complaints. Service is good and the service advisor Ben is top-notch!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 12/19/2019

Great to hear. Thank you for your time , business and feedback.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/17/2019 Category: Service
37500 maintainance
Provided service in a timely manner
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 12/18/2019

We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for your feedback and business.