Overall Rating 4.4210505/5Overall Rating 4.4210505/5Overall Rating 4.4210505/5Overall Rating 4.4210505/5rating 4.4210505
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Manager made sure I got a ride home.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Good morning, P  . We thank you for being our guest again and for your choosing HB. Hyundai to trust with the caring for your Tucson. We are very grateful for your great review of your recent visit. We look forward to keep earning your confidence in our commitment to you and to be here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great week.

Ronald M.
Marina Del Rey, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Went for Recall
Friendly service.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Good morning, Ronald: We thank you for being our guest again and for your great review of our caring for your Elantra. We are grateful for the opportunity to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment to you and to be here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope you had a great week and a great weekend ahead. Thank you again..

Ronald W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Another great experience getting serviced...
Excellent.

Alec is tops!
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good morning, Ronald: I thank you for being our guest for our caring for Genesis and for your great review of Alec’s Performance of your recent visit. We are truly grateful for your trust and confidence and in our commitment to you and to be here for any questions or concerns you may have. We thank you again. We hope your having a great week.

Sincerely..

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
The owner promised to write me back personally when I emailed customer service on how i felt about my service. Still till this day have never received anything from him. Poor way to treat your customers and was a value customer for 4 years.

Good morning, We thank you for being our guest. I do apologize for our failure to answer your questions regarding the concerns of the starter cost , I did review the pricing and found it to be fair and in line . We look forward to regaining your trust and confidence in our being here for you and any questions or concerns you may have.  I hope your having a great week

11/07/2018 Category: Service
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Good afternoon, M , I thank you for being our guest again for our caring for your Elantra. We are grateful for the opportunity to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment. We look forward to making your next visit a great on and earn a score of “5”.
  We look forward to being here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great week.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
1000% fixed- went way above and beyond
Bill reached out to me immediately after my review. He was not aware of the problem. My key issue was fixed immediately. My trust has been restored in Huntington Beach Hyundai. I will be a customer for life.

Thank you Bill!
Lori

Sales
Was not given promised spare key

Good afternoon, L : We thank you for being our guest and I thank you for taking my phone calls to help me resolve this. I look forward to meeting with you on the 13th of November. I have ordered the parts and will have them standing by for your arrival. I thank you again and I’m grateful for your choosing HB.Hyundai and hope to keep earning your trust in our commitment to you. We hope your having a great week.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2018 Category: Service
FIRST TIME
Friendly, efficient and quick.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/04/2018

Good morning,  . We thank you for being our guest again and for your great review of our caring for your Elantra. We are very grateful for your choosing HB, Hyundai, and allowing us to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment to you and to be here for your needs and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great weekend. We thank you again.

Bob S.
Bella Vista, AR
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Saved a Vacation
We were on vacation in Southern California and realized that our headlight was burnt out. We went online and were able to get an appointment for the next morning (Saturday). Everyone at the dealership was so welcoming and friendly. They had the headlight bulb installed in a very short time and even washed the car when they were through. And the actual cost was just a little below what they had estimated. If we still lived in Huntington Beach we would definitely be bringing our two Hyundais to Huntington Beach Hyundai!
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Good afternoon, Bob : We thank you for being our guest and for your great review of our caring for your Sonata. We are very grateful for your choosing HB, Hyundai to trust with the care of your car wile on your vacation, we hope it was a great one and we look forward to being here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great weekend. We thank you again.

TC
Thomas C.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Peter is the man!
I just moved to the area and was looking for a place to take care of my car. Peter took care of all that I could ask for. He is courteous and professional as they come.

Good afternoon, Thomas: We thank you for being our guest and for your great review of Peter’s performance during your visit  For our caring for your Sonata. We are grateful for the opportunity to be here for you and to keep earning your trust and confidence in our being here for any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great weekend.

10/31/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
They do a Great job servicing my car. Employees are knowledgeable and friendly no pressure to get something I don’t need!
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Good afternoon, We thank you for being our guest again and for your choosing HB. Hyundai, to earn your confidence and trust in our caring for your Sonata. Our goal is to keep earning your trust and to make each visit a great one and to earn a “5”  . We look forward to being here for any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great week.  We thank you again.

BO
Barbara O.
Exceptional service
HB Hyundai is always helpful. They found and fixed a problem 3 other dealers missed. They are pleasant, courteous and friendly.

Good morning Barbara: We thank you for being our guest again and for your choosing HB.Hyundai to keep earning your trust in our commitment to you, and to be here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. I thank your helping me with your recent visit. I hope your having a great week. Thank you again.

Barbara B.
Westminster, CA
Problem resolved
Bill was able to resolve my issue with the cancellation of my Gap insurance. Alec did give the finance person my message.

Review
Just do what you say and don’t do work that isn’t needed just because it is in the package. I’m willing to bet that my Cabin Filter didn’t need changing. But I found out after it was done. I could have done it myself a lot cheaper if it was really necessary. I’ve done it before on a car that was 4yrs old and when my son (who is a mechanic in Oregon) said it didn’t to be changed.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Good afternoon,Barbara: We thank you for being our guest again and for your taking my phone call in helping me resolve this review. We are grateful for the opportunity to regain your trust and confidence in our commitment to you and to keep this contract canceled for you . I look forward to your next visit and the opportunity to meet with you personally. We hope your having a great week. We thank you again.

GC
Gil C.
Newport Beach, CA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
VIP Service is Standard
The service department goes out of their way to make sure that the customer leaves 100% satisfied.

Service after the sale is why I will return to this dealership and refer my fiends and family.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/27/2018

Good morning, GIL : We thank you for being our guest again and for your great review of our caring for your Sonata. We are grateful for your confidence and trust in our commitment to you and to keep earning your trust in being here for you. We hope your having a great weekend.  We thank you again.

EF
Eriik F.
Los Angeles, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Experience at HB Hyundai
Once again HB Hyundai and my service manager Alex have outdone myself. They quickly had my car repaired and everything checked over! I am grateful to have such a wonderful and thorough deanship!!
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Good morning, Eriiik : We thank you for great review of your recent visit for our caring for your new Ioniq. We are grateful for having a great guest and to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment to you. We look forward to being here for you. We hope your having a great week and a great weekend ahead.

EW
Emily W.
Fountain Valley, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/24/2018 Category: Service
My car was finished servicing in a couple hours
They were able to fit me in for an appointment the same week, and got my car out in the same day for a check engine light. They also gave my car a wash when they didn't need to.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Good morning,Emily:  We all thank you for being our guest and for your great review of our caring for your new Ioniq. Our goal is to keep earning your trust and confidence in our being here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We are grateful for your choosing HB,Hyundai to care for your new investment. We hope your having a great week. We thank you again.

Jessica R.
Cypress, CA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for always taking care of me!!
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Good afternoon, Jessica: We thank you for being our guest again and for your great review of our caring for your Elantra. We are very grateful for your trust and confidence in our commitment to you and to be here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to always being here for you. We hope your having a great week.

Brian B.
Norwalk, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Kind and courteous. And good popcorn and coffee
Great place, trust the service. Wish you had coupons for oil change.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Good morning, Brian: We thank you for being our guest again and for our great review of our caring for your Accent. We are very grateful for the opportunity to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment to you and to be here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope you had a great weekend and a great week ahead.

email:billh@hbhyundai.com

Good morning again watch your mail we will be sending coupons soon

Fountain Valley, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Happy
I’ll be back

Good morning, J . We thank you for being our guest again for our caring for your Elantra. We are grateful for the opportunity to keep earning your trust and confidence in our being here for you. We look forward to providing you a five star service on your next visit. We hope you had a great weekend and a great week ahead.

KC
Kris C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Staff, convenience and service is great!
Great service and staff.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Good afternoon, Kris : We thank you for great review of your recent visit and for your trust in our commitment to you, We are grateful for the opportunity to keep earning your confidence and look forward to being our here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We thank you again

TT
Tiffany T.
Norwalk, CA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and good service
Friendly staff, good service, I just wish services were cheaper

Good afternoon, Tiffany: We thank you for being our guest again and for your great review  of  our caring for your Elantra. We are very grateful for the opportunity to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment to you. We look forward to being here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great weekend