Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.4761936/5Overall Rating 4.4761936/5Overall Rating 4.4761936/5Overall Rating 4.4761936/5rating 4.4761936
Overall Rating 2.09524/5Overall Rating 2.09524/5rating 2.09524rating 2.09524rating 2.09524

SG
Shirl G.
Seal Beach, CA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
prompt service and friendliness of staff
Took me in as soon as I arrived for my appointment. Done in less time than anticipated. Waiting area is clean and hospitable amenities.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for choosing us. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and let us know.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Peter A. provided top notch service! He was knowledgeable and very attentive and accommodating. Thank you again Peter!

Great to have you over our way. We appreciate your time for feedback and your business.

VF
Victoria F.
Fountain Valley, CA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
From the time I arrived, everything was processed quickly and efficient. Waited for my car and what seemed like ten minutes, my car was done.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Wow, what a great review to read > exactly what we are trying to achieve for you. Thank you for your time, feedback and business.

Jodi B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!
Loved my service writer!! He went above and beyond what customer service means!

So glad you had a great dealer experience. We appreciate your feedback. And thank you for your support and business.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Servicing was just okay
My car was not completed in a timely manner due to some sort of issue programming my key. I understand issues can come up but I would have like to been informed of the delay that way I was not sitting around waiting for someone to contact me. I wish my car was thoroughly cleaned despite the delay since I still received it will water spots and the inside didn't look touched. They did comp the battery charge for my keys which was nice. Hopefully the next servicing will be better.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

We appreciate this feedback. Sounds somewhat unacceptable to me Akao. I would like to extend a complimentary mini detail on your next visit. Along with introducing you to a new system we will be using called text2drive. The lack of communication will be no more, as we will have real time conversations at any and all times that you need us and vise versa.
We appreciate your support, time and business.

Long Beach, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Embarrassing Service
Poor communication and time management
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 04/14/2019

Unfortunately this happens from time to time with multiple owners on the vehicle. With that said it can be a complicated situation, yet we were more than willing to hold your vehicle to try and sort out before you returned. I’m sorry this happened to you but it wasn’t your service advisors fault not this dealership. We appreciate your feedback and truly would like to further sort this out for you.

Cynthia B.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Recall appointment
I was pleased with the expediency of the repair regarding my Sonata recall notice. Jerome was very efficient and helpful.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for your support and business.

BL
Brad L.
Cypress, CA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
2012 Sonata engine replacement
Good job on engine replacement warranty repairs.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Glad everything worked out well. We appreciate your business and feedback.

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Improved from previous visit.
A couple of years ago my experience with this dealer was so bad I said I would never go back. Well I decided to give them another chance since they are so close to my house and I’m glad I did. It was a much better experience. The service manager was very knowledgeable and did what he said he would do.

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your visit.

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai HB
Need to keep up with facilities (bathroom and lounge) and do work in a timely manner
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

We are very sorry about the inconvenience on that. Ben had mentioned that there was an issue. We were not made aware after the electricians had left the facility. Therefore our maintenance person was unaware he was able to go in and perform normal duties.However we accept that feedback and assure you it will be addressed. thank you.

714-861-6211
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Please consider this as a personal report card of your service advisors courtesy and positive actions in taking care of you. The other items were addressed internally ,

thank you.

Costa Mesa, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
Was welcomed and taken care of in the most perofessional way. Much better staff then the last time I was here.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Great to hear. We are here for you and whatever your automotive needs are. Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your support and business.

TT
Terry T.
2014 Hyundai Accent
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Ben answered all my questions and concerns.
Reasonable price. Comfortable waiting area.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Great to hear. Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your support and business.

Agoura Hills, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
04/04/2019 Category: Service
great
great

Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your support and business.

LL
Leighton L.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. It was very busy but I felt like my business was important to the establishment
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for your feedback. And please know that each customer that comes in is very important to us. Thank you for noticing and thank you for your support and business.

Jack M.
Fountain Valley, CA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Attention when I drive i
Very professional. Experienced service writer. Kept me up to date as my car was being worked on.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Great feedback. Thank you for your time and business.

90kservice
X

Thank you for you time, business and feedback. We are in the process of starting a new direct text communication. I have great success at other location. Would this be something you would be intrested in. real time text communication. Illiminates missed calls, leaving messages, no answers etc..

whats your thought?since your main concern was lack of communication .

thank you.

Santa Ana, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Change of battery and revivion
Attention in Spanish is necessary ... other good work

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your time and business.

AR
Alysha R.
Cypress, CA
Fast Service
Fast service, accurate estimate time of pickup and friendly customer service.

AR

Excellent to hear. Thank you for your time, business and feedback.

CG
Candyce G.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff, very quick to get your issue worked on.
First time taking the car in for service, clean environment and nice staff!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time for feedback. We appreciate your business and support.

Costa Mesa, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Would still recommend
Service was great, just bummed it took 2 hours to get an oil change.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 03/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and support.