Overall Rating 4.4634127/5Overall Rating 4.4634127/5Overall Rating 4.4634127/5Overall Rating 4.4634127/5rating 4.4634127
Overall Rating 2.07317/5Overall Rating 2.07317/5rating 2.07317rating 2.07317rating 2.07317

01/15/2019 Category: Service
The overall atmosphere
Peter was an excellent service provider and communicator while my car was being held for service. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with him.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

We appreciate your business, time and feedback. We hope in the future we can earn that 5 star service for you in which we strive to achieve.

AH
Adam H.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Re
View

Great to hear, thank you for your time and feedback.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
The staff are very professional and welcoming
A had a great experience at HB Hyundai service dept - Alec was so nice and kept me in the loop with all my cars needs and timeline
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Excellent to hear. We appreciate your business and continued support. Thank you for your feedback.

Dimitri C.
Westminster, CA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Service guys were quick and fair.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and support.

Garden Grove, CA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and quick service
Thank you for your friendly and quick service!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Great to hear. Thank you for your business, time and feedback.

John H.
Seal Beach, CA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealer for a so-so car company
This dealer does good work. I have yet to find that they take advantage of me. Trust is always earned and they have earned mine.

The car brand is a different matter. Good luck trying to sign up for the online website. They make unreasonable demands on the customer and when you complain they shut you down.

Thank you for you trust and faith in our business here at Huntington Beach Hyundai. We are here to help and grow. We appreciate your feedback, however I would like to hear more about the website issue. Is it our website or Hyundai ( my Hyundai.com) website ? I want to look into this if it' s on our side, if it's Hyundai , I would like to make someone aware.

Susan H.
Costa Mesa, CA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Nice TV for waits-Food machine would be nice...
HB is my shop.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Great to have you as part of our growing family. We appreciate your time for feedback.  Thank you for your support and busness.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Alex is an extremely efficient, knowledgeable person to work with. He accommodated my every wish.
I would give the service I received on January 7, 2019 at Hyundai Huntington Beach, as exemplary. Was taken on time and completed on time. It was just a pleasant visit to Hyundai and what eased the drudgery of having to have the car serviced is that Alex was so very accommodating. Patricia

This is great to hear , we appreciae your time and feedback.

AG
Anthony G.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Slow and they don't care
Waited 3 hours for oil change and tire rotation . If they would have asked before they did the service I would have let them know that I had an oil change the week before, as the sticker on my windshield had started. The tire rotation was done a month prior. No updates as I sat for 3 hours. So I ended up paying 90.00$ and a 3 hour wait for services I didn't need. Be careful with these guys.

I am very sorry that this was your experience, I can assure the owner has heard you and we are on top of this. I would like to extend you a personal offer of taking care f your next oil change and rotation at our expense while you wait ( and it will be done in than 1/2 that time) please feel free to reach out to me with the information below. WE are here to help you, and take care of your investment.

Thank you for your time and feedback.

714-861-6211

I will personally handle this for you, please consider reaching out to me.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Thanks Alec
Didn’t schedule an appt, but got me in and out in about 3 hours on a Saturday.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business and support.

Service Director
Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove
craiga@russellwestbrookautomotive.com
714-741-3100

PP
Paul P.
2014 Hyundai Equus
did great job.
very professional and did great job. customer service is excellent.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Good afternoon. Paul > We thank you for being our guest again and for your great review of our caring for your Equus. We are grateful for your having faith in our commitment to you and to be here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great week and a great new year.

JJ
John J.
Seal Beach, CA
X
X

Good morning John : We thank you for being our guest again and for your great review of our caring for your Santa-Fe. We are very grateful for your choosing HB Hyundai to keep earning your trust and confidence in our being here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We thank you again.

David R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service as always
Prompt and friendly service as always, thanks HB Hyundai!

Good morning, David : We thank you for being our guest and your great review of our caring for your new Santa-Fe. We are grateful for the opportunity to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment to you and to be here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great week.

CP
Carol P.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Service department helpful in answer questions
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 01/06/2019

Good morning Carol: We thank you for being our guest again and for your great review of our caring for your new Tucson. We are very grateful for your trust and confidence. We thank the opportunity keep caring for your investment. We look forward to being here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great weekend and a great year ahead. We thank you again.

OM
Oscar M.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
friendly staff
thanks
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Good evening. Oscar. We thank you for being our guest again and for your great review of our caring for your Tucson. We are very grateful for the opportunity to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment to you and to be here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great week and a great New Year. Thank you again

HT
Holly T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very Pleased.
I was extremely satisfied with my service at HB Hyundai last week. Not only did they fix the problem I came in for they also did the multi point expection and took care of a recall. Very very thorough with my vehicle. Being a single mom I appreciate it and I feel safer in my vehicle with my daughters.

Good morning. Holly: We thank you for being our guest and for your great review of our caring for your new Santa-Fe. We are grateful for the opportunity to keep earning your confidence and trust in our being here for you and the caring for your investment. We hope your having a great week and a great New Year Ahead. We thank you again.

NP
Norman P.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great PR, everyone cares about the customer/guest
Jerome was friendly and very helpful, kept me abreast on repairs to my Tucson. So very thankful repairs were complete on New Year’s Eve. Bill Howard went out of his way to make sure the check engine light was ok after repairs were done.

Good morning, Norman : We thank you for being our guest and for your great review of our caring for your Tucson. We are very grateful for your choosing HB. Hyundai and to let us keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment to you. We look forward to being here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great week and a great New Year ahead. Thank you again.

TW
Thomas W.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Good service, good people, bad communication
Just know going in that you will need to contact them for updates and need to constantly stay on their tails to insure services completed in a timely fashion. But other then that the establishment and people are amazing, doing fantastic work. Extremely polite employees and amazing lounge to hang out and clean bathrooms. I can't say enough about the customer service provided. I just think they are so busy that it's hard for them to keep you posted on your vehicles status but as long as you keep calling and asking questions they have all the answers and are more then willing to talk to you
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Good afternoon. Thomas: We thank you for being our guest. We are grateful for the opportunity to care for your new Sonata and to keep earning your trust in our commitment to you and any questions or concerns you may have I have tried to call you and your phone is not taking any calls at this time . We hope your having a great day and a great new Year ahead. I look forward to meeting you upon your next visit. Thank you again.

Jim B.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful staff.
I was pleased with the friendly staff and the quality of work performed. A little disappointed in the communication with the first estimation of time to complete the service and not letting me know that there was a problem with the parts delivery time.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 01/01/2019

Good afternoon, Jim : I thank you for being our guest and for taking my phone call I do apologize for the delay in the part procurement for the for the window switch repair . We look forward to keep earning your confidence and trust in our being here for you and your next visit . We hope your having a great day and a great new year ahead .  From all of us here thank you again.

12/28/2018 Category: Service
Bill did an excellent job and provided world class service. He bent over backwards to help.

12/28/2018 Category: Service
Need transmission fixed
I need to have my transmission fixed under warranty
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Good afternoon. K. We thank you for being our guest for our caring for your Elantra. We would like the opportunity to review your concerns with the transmission to what is wrong and find a path to resolve this. I have left a message on your phone with my number in hope to speak with you. I hope your having a great day. We thank you again