Overall Rating 4.4651126/5Overall Rating 4.4651126/5Overall Rating 4.4651126/5Overall Rating 4.4651126/5rating 4.4651126
Overall Rating 2.11628/5Overall Rating 2.11628/5rating 2.11628rating 2.11628rating 2.11628

06/15/2019 Category: Service
excellent service every visit!
Work done right the first time. Never have to bring vehicle back for rework.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 06/16/2019

Great to hear. Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle needs. We appreciate your support, time and business.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
—-
—-
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

great, thank you for taking your time to give us feedback. We appreciate your business.

Santa Ana, CA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
H B Hyundai very professional
Very satisfied with service dept
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your support and business.

DF
Debra F.
Westminster, CA
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Easy process with friendly fast service
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Great to hear, look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your time and feedback.

Tammy S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Tammy’s Review
The people at the dealership are alway nice. I am disappointed that I had to take my car in three times this year for the same issue before they figured out was was wrong with it. I had to have it towed twice since my car would not start. My car is under warranty and they still charged me $185.00 to remove the alarm since it was not a factory part even though it came with the car.

let me look into this for you. Granted if an after market alarm system was tied into the factory ignition system and it was causing an issue, then I stand behind the repair, however if removing the alarm had no effect on the ultimate repair I will assure you that I will return your money. We are here to build trust and a relationship, not take your money . My name is Craig, and I promise you I will look into, and address this with you immediately.

Jennifer G.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Carl was my Service Advisor and he always kept me in the loop. They were honest and upfront about the repair needed ( Warranty)

Great to hear, thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience. We appreciate your time and business.

James B.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Peter helped me get my tires fixed, he was very fast, makes the experience painless and easy.

Thank you Peter!

- James Brady

We appreciate your continued support. Thank you for your business and feedback.

Jackie T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Oil Change/Tire Rotation/Inspection
I came for an oil change, tire rotation and inspection.
Ben was very busy when I arrived but had a little more time to go over things with me when I picked up my car and he was helpful in explaining everything to me and helping me understand, as it was my first service visit since buying the car in March of 2018.
I had a few issues when I bought the car and I didn't have a great experience with the service department at that time, so I reached out to Craig and this visit went much better, thanks Ben!
The only complaint I have is the complimentary car was was dismal. I know it's a courtesy but what is the point of it when you have to go home and finish the job?
It a big "whomp-whomp" to end an otherwise good service experience and frankly it was disappointing.
I'm not trying to be picky just giving my honest feedback as you have asked.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Well we appreciate your honesty. I will address this with our detail department as it is an important peice to our puzzle and sadly it pulls down our star rating given by our customers and personaly the service advisor that helped you out.

as a whole it has been a very succesful partneship with them as i said your input is important.

714-861-6211

Would you consider giving me 40 minutes of your time to perform a mini detail for you ?

HL
Hoa L.
Oil Change
Great Service!!

we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for your support and business.

CR
Cecilia R.
Friendly and Professional
Thank you Peter for the speedy service. You guys are always courteous and professional and I really appreciate that.

We appreciate your continued support and business. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

Tarek S.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor did a great job
Everyone was helpful and polite.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Excellent to hear. Thank you for your time and feedback.

TD
Teresa D.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Ben was most helpful, at the routine service appointment found a problem of which I was not yet aware, and not only replaced the fuel filter, but got me into a loaner so I could still go to work without any interruption. All while being most courteous and polite. Excellent service!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Excellent feedback. Thank you for your time, support and business.

Quick service
Always able to get me in and out when I am in a hurry!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

We thank you for your continued support and business.

AL
Alyn L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Exceptional
Once again I experienced exemplary service. The service writer, Ben, would be a great tutorial example for all service writers in the industry

What an amazing comment and statement. We really appreciate your candid reply. Thank you so much for your business, support and feedback.

KD
Kathryn D.
Fullerton, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Very Satisfied
I took into the Hyundai Huntington Beach after hours because of a rattle in the engine. Early the very next morning Ben, my representative, called me and informed me that an inspection reveled that the engine needed to be replaced as a barring came loose and was moving around and damaging the interior of the engine. I am very satisfied as he and the crew exceeded my expectations from the very start. Ben was able to reserve a loaner vehicle for me earlier than expected. I was notified of the progress promptly and honestly and when I called with questions they were answered thoroughly. My car is working wonderfully now, and I will definitely use Hyundai Huntington Beach again whenever major service is needed. Thank you Ben!!

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate your support, time and business.

Costa Mesa, CA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service fast turn around
Good job guys, appreciate the fast service

Thank you for the business opportunity

EB
Esther B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
I love having my Hyundai serviced here. The service advisors are great and work with me to accommodate my budget.

Great to hear. We appreciate that feedback. We will try and keep improving. Thank you for your business and support.

Maiomalo S.
Anaheim, CA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great hospitality and great work.

thank you for your time and business. We appreciate your support and feedback.

GV
Gaygay V.
Santa Ana, CA
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer service
I like that the service is always great and very friendly 😊
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.

TJ
Todd J.
06/03/2019
Great service - friendly staff
Dropped my car off unschedules for Genisys tuneup. Got me right in and out. Great service and friendly staff.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support and business.