4.6

Jennifer S.
Irvine, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2020 Category: Service
HB Hundai is here to stay
I have had my Tucson for 8 years and I ama Hundai owner for life. Best car I ever had but it is so nice to also get the proper maintenance without it costing an arm and a leg. And finally feeling like you have a dealership that wants to make sure you leave satisfied. Considering a new car. This is the place to go

Judith K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service was great. I was happy to see everyone wearing masks!
Service was prompt & efficient. Everyone was wearing masks which is important to me!
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

It was our pleasure to help you with your service needs. The staff would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day and completing the survey. We appreciate your business and will strive to continue to provide you with excellent service.

Maureen M.
07/09/2020 Category: Service
First time using Serve Dept at this Dealership
I’ve been going to another dealership for service for the past few years but decided to try HB Hyundai as it is a lot closer to home. I had a very good experience with Carl, Service Writer in the Service Dept. and was pleased with the outcome of my visit. I will definitely be coming back to HB Hyundai for service next time!
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

We really appreciate the excellent score you have given our team. We value your opinion and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle needs. Superior service is one of our main goals.

Mark S.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
No Touch No Waiting Service Means No COVID Contagion
I chose the pick up service option for my 90K visit. The notification call came 15 minutes before pick up. Pick up was set for 9:00 and was on time. When the inspection revealed the not unexpected need for brake work the call, text and web link worked so that I could approve the service. When it took longer than expected the text explained the delay. I paid over the phone (with the 20% discount saving over $200, thank you). Of course the car arrived on time, washed and ready. If anyone could ask for more, I cannot think of what they would want.

AL
Alyn L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Stellar Service was a reality
By the time you hit your 60's, you've likely been to a few dealership service departments. If so, what I've experienced numerous times at HB Hyundai (stellar service) is not the norm...yet there, at HB Hyundai, it has been, and consistently. Finally!
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

EL
Emily L.
Costa Mesa, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Quality People
Peter was in charge of servicing my car and he went above and beyond and found some things that needed to be fixed that weren't even a part of the service! Very thankful!
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

KO
Kristy O.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was professional, friendly, knowledgeable and communicated clearly with me about my vehicle.
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

TK
Tari K.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Tari K.
Im very happy with Peter as my service advisor. He has always been so flexible with my work schedule to get my car serviced whether it be for a basic oil change or a main service. He is always approachable and listens to my concerns. I’ve been very happy with my 2016 Tucson. I’ve been to the Cerritos dealership 1 time but left because I didn’t care for the overall feel of the dealership and personnel. HB is the best Hyuandi dealership and my service advisor is the best. Thank you Peter!
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

DK
Debbie K.
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
HB Hyundai does a great job servicing my car and Ben, my service adviser makes dropping off my car and picking it up, so easy. i cannot be happier with my service and what a great car my 2015 Sonata has been!

Thank you HB Hyundai!

Midway City, CA
Services

Garden Grove, CA
06/30/2020 Category: Service
My car got taken in at my appointment time and was ready very quickly. The entire service department was extremely friendly and helpful

Mario P.
Lake Forest, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Welcoming, professional, informative, and prompt
I was greeted as soon as entered the service center. My service agent Peter was helpful, informative, and prompt when it came to servicing my vehicle. Definitely would come back again!

Laguna Hills, CA
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Great
Great team! Excellent service!!
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Westminster, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
I take my car here for service and they always do it fast and well. I believe they also wash the cars they service when they are finished but my is always clean when I bring it so it's hard to know exactly.
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Sandra H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2020 Category: Service
The customer service is great!
As long as I get great customer service at Hyundai Huntington Beach, they will have my business.. Thank you Ben!!
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020