4.6

Overall Rating 4.2857167/5Overall Rating 4.2857167/5Overall Rating 4.2857167/5Overall Rating 4.2857167/5rating 4.2857167
Overall Rating 2.12245/5Overall Rating 2.12245/5rating 2.12245rating 2.12245rating 2.12245
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Amanda B.
Westminster, CA
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor... Amazing!
My service adviser, Ben, was awesome! I will definitely return for the simple fact that he helped me tremendously and was overall fantastic. The service department wouldn't be as wonderful without him there. I will be back for my service needs!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

We appreciate your feedback and future business. Thank you for your time.

GB
Gary B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
fixed recall quickly
Fixed recall quickly and provided transportation to pick up car when finished.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Steven W.
Westminster, CA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Superb service advisor!
Service advisor Peter is very knowledgeable and personable -- a great asset to the dealership.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

EXCELLENT TO HEAR. Thank you for your time and feedback.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2019 Category: Service
My oil change wS quick and efficient.

Perfect, great to hear. Thank you for your time and feedback.

EB
Esther B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great place to do business!
I had been having trouble starting my car and thought my batteries in smart keys were the issue. Hyundai of HB replaced them for free in both keys.

The problem still persisted after a couple weeks so I had Hyundai replace the battery; they also checked to make sure that was what was causing the problem. The service advisor Carl was very helpful throughout the process and his time estimate for when my service would be completed was correct.

The waiting area is nice although the music coming from the salesroom floor was very loud heavy metal rock ... pretty annoying when you are waiting more than an hour in the early morning.

Other than that I appreciate this dealership. I used to get my service done at the Garden Grove dealer but overall like HB Hyundai better.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate your business and support.

HD
Heather D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Ben at the service station was excellent. He handled my car and my concerns with kindness and professionalism. He is an asset to your company.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback. We appreciate your business and support.

Jean T.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Battery Trouble
I have owned my 2017 Tuscon for 16 months and it wouldn't start. I took it in and was told the battery was bad and they put a new battery in plus washed my car.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for your business and feedback.

CR
Cecilia R.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Ben was professional, knowledgeable and offered me a loaner for the followingwing day which made my experience even better. Thank you Ben! HB Hyundai has always exceeded my expectations!!👍👍
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Amazing feedback. Thank you for your time and business. We appreciate your support.

Debbie L.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Service review
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Sorry about any confusion, we have a machine being upgraded, but we are fortunate enough to be able to utilize one of our sister stores equipment. I also apologize if you don't feel as though it was a priority ? I worked closely with your service advisor and technician to determine if there was an actual problem to track down and fix, The good news is that your vehicle ( at this point) appears to be in perfect working order. Obviously the bad news would be if it does come back on. However, be assured , we are here to help, if that's what you want us to do. But in no way were we trying to upset you. Your advisor really did go the distance in trying to fix your concern.

714-861-6211
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

We would like to take care of your next oil change at no charge for you also.

AK
Ahmed K.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/27/2019 Category: Service
I would like thank agent Carl for the great service
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

We appreciate your take it the time to give us feedback. Thank you for your support and business.

Janice K.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Punctual. Provided ride to and from home. Friendly techs. Agent explained work to be done and work added at no charge.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Excellent to hear. Thank you for your time and feedback.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Ben service
Ben was extremely helpful and resourceful. He found a better discount for my service and provided me with the help I needed to get my garage door opener button working. The service was completed in a timely manner.

Great to hear. Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.

10/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Huntington Beach Customer Service
Ben was my Customer Service Representative. My car was towed in...needed a new battery. Ben was excellent. Explained everything, new battery put in, car cleaned and done!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Perfect, Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Location
Great customer service!

Excellent to hear. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate your support and business.

Manuel G.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Recent service
They were very courteous. Provided a lyft from and back to service center. Job was done on time
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business and support.

GH
Gilbertnohemi H.
Anaheim, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
The service was good

We appreciate your time for feedback. We hope in the future we are able to make it better than a good experience for you.

GM
Grayburn M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Service staff that works for you.
I’ve always been pleased with the service department but this was way beyond. I took our Genesis in late afternoon for a problem that I thought would at least take a couple of days to fix. Yeah, it was that big. We were supposed to leave for Vegas/Eagles concert at 10am the next morning. I was already thinking about plan “B” (renting a car for 4 days) when Peter said give me 15 minutes. He evidently checked tech schedules and made phone calls for parts availability. Peter and the service techs had us on the road by noon the next day. We were amazed. The Eagles were fantastic too. Tom Martin
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

We appreciate your time and feedback. Your business is paramount in our success.

VS
Victor S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Great
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Joe D.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Special Treatment!
I came to have my Hyundai Sonata service. Ben in the Service Department was awesome! He did a fantastic job in getting my car fixed and more! Thank you Ben!

Joe D.

Mark S.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and No over selling
I brought in the tire discount coupon since it was almost time for new ones. Turned out I did not need 4 tires and really did not need any. So I was told just that I did not need them. That is how you build trust. On the minus side, there was no bottled water in the waiting area.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.