Huntington Beach Hyundai

Corona Del Mar, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2020 Category: Service
Wheel alignment
Leased a 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe, from the Tustin location and call the Huntington Beach spot for them to check my vehicle, as it was vibrating when getting to up to 60mph after only have the vehicle for 2 weeks. I figured it needed a wheel alignment which was the case and with these guys and Hyundai’s warranty they have made the process so easy. Great customer service and glad they’re just around the corner from where I live m.
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 12/01/2020

It was our pleasure to help you with your service needs. The staff would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day and completing the survey. We appreciate your business and will strive to continue to provide you with excellent service.

Chyna M.
11/24/2020
The only person I trust with my car is Peter. He is not only responsive but very caring as well. The turnaround rate for my car was impressively quick considering the shipment of the parts needed. Peter made sure I had a rental in the meantime and completely took care of me and my car. He sent me car updates and made sure to communicate with me daily regarding any issues he came across. As long as I have a car, I will continue to take it to Hyundai of HB (Peter)
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

It is our pleasure to provide you with outstanding service. The staff would like to thank you for the great review you have provided for us. We are always here to help. Again thank you.

DE
Donna E.
11/23/2020
Thorough and Efficient
Peter listened to my concern, was helpful and communicative throughout the time my car was being worked on. I appreciate the fact that Hyundai has a shuttle for clients to use while their car is being worked on; however, it was not necessary for me to use on this day. Peter is/was responsive and helpful and courteous throughout my visit.
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

We really appreciate the excellent score you have given our team. We value your opinion and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle needs. Superior service is one of our main goals.

IC
Isaac C.
Whittier, CA
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and straight forward
Just wish somebody would’ve walked me through the inspection done on my vehicle. But then again, they do hand you the sheet explaining the maintenance they do on your vehicle, along with a brief summary of the problem(s) they fixed. Everything was straight to the point, and I would return again.
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

We are sorry to hear your last service experience was less than excellent. The dealership staff is always trying to make adjustments and provide the best experience possible every time. We would like to thank you for your review and let you know that your input into making our dealership and your service experience here better will not go unnoticed.

11/19/2020 Category: Service
Immediate response after I pulled in for service.
The courtesy shown to me by the agent, Peter, for starters. The service needed for my car was done in a timely manner.
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

LD
Lance D.
Los Angeles, CA
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Everything
Good
RE
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Newport Beach, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/16/2020 Category: Service
took forever
way longer than what they said
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

We would like to apologize for the less than satisfactory service you received during your last service visit. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day and bringing to our attention areas that need improvement. We hope your next visit with use is nothing less than 5 stars.

Camvan C.
11/13/2020 Category: Service
The Huntington Beach Hyundai Dealership
I have dealt with this place ever since I purchased my first Hyundai at the Garden Grove Hyundai ( May 2017). All my experiences at the HB dealership have been very positive, from the quality of the work to the exceptional service I received from everybody at the service department, from the Service Manager ( Mike) , to everybody else I had any encounter with.
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/14/2020

TL
Teresa L.
Los Angeles, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2020 Category: Service
The staff were all very helpful and accommodating. The service was fast and they were very communicative throughout! This is where I will be doing all of my services from now on
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Westminster, CA
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Highly recommend for Hyundai service
Peter really listened to my concerns and the issues with my car. He was very patient with me and kept me updated with what actions were being with regards to the problems with my car. The mechanics did not give up until they found what they believe the problem was and I know they took lots of care making sure it was taken care of before returning it to me. I was provided a car to be able to get to and from work while my car was at Hyundai. So grateful to have such a great Hyundai lot/shop so close to work and home! After talking with Peter I am considering purchasing a Hyundai from this dealership now. Thank you for the great customer service!
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

11/03/2020 Category: Service
HB service.
Friendliness of staff.
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

We would like to take a minute and thank you for the great review. The staff’s main goal is to make sure our customers are completely satisfied with their service experience. Thank you

Costa Mesa, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Location
The staff and car service is excellent!
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

PB
Peter B.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/24/2020 Category: Service
I was treated like royalty!
They were expecting me because I made the appoinment through my app. They provided me with a ride and pickup, washed my Palisade, all exceptional service!
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020