Overall Rating 4.4634127/5Overall Rating 4.4634127/5Overall Rating 4.4634127/5Overall Rating 4.4634127/5rating 4.4634127
Overall Rating 2.07317/5Overall Rating 2.07317/5rating 2.07317rating 2.07317rating 2.07317

DQ
Darci Q.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
I forget the name of the gentleman that greeted me at the pull up, but he was awesome! He was very communicative and I never questioned how much longer I would have to wait. Also, the waiting lounge was great and made for the perfect environment to get some work done while waiting.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

great to hear. Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your support and business.

KJ
Ken J.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Professional and quick turnaround
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

We appreciate your time for feedback. Thank you for your business and support.

Westminster, CA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Such a helpful dealership!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Great to hear. Thanks for taking the time to share. We appreciate your feedback and business.

PT
Paul T.
Anaheim, CA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Bens the best!
We followed Ben from Garden Grove to Huntington Beach even though it is much further for us to travel. The great service he provides us is definitely worth it!!!!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Great to see you over here. Thank you for your feedback and support. On behalf of Ben your loyalty means everything to all of us.

Brent H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Ionic Service
Car was in for a recall 178
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

We appreciate your business and support. Thank you for your feedback.

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Good job!
Good job!

Thanks for coming over. We appreciate your feedback and business.

Long Beach, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer service
It was very good to feel it was a great communication and the service was awesome.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback we appreciate your support and business.

Robert C.
Costa Mesa, CA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Great first visit
I have already told friends of my good experience at your service dept.
Thanks

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate your business.

HS
Heather S.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Ben Gonzalez in service is fantastic
I followed Ben here from Garden Grove. When this location first opened I tried it out because it's closer to my house but I had a horrible experience. Now that Ben has transferred here I feel like I am in good hands again.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

You know you are. We appreciate your business and transitioning back. Thank you for your time, feedback and business.

PS
Patrick S.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Positive experience
On time checking in. Finished by estimated time. Car washed and vacuumed upon pick up. Great service

Great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate your business.

KP
Krista P.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Trying to sell me on things I didn't need
I would not recommend to anyone. The new management just wants to make money off of you.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

I am very sorry that a communication issue between your service adviser has prompted you to feel this way. I followed the email thread, along with trying to text as an alternate means of communication due to leaving messages.
I know there was a human error in charging labor twice of 32.00 . Your adviser has/ or is in the process of correcting that error. Please inform me from your side if that hasn't happened.

I assure you we are in business to make money, but not in capitalizing on mistakes and misfortunes of our customers.
Please let me know if you have not been refunded or reimbursed for this mistake.
Our apologies either way is in line. I'm very sorry it went to this type of response forum.

Thank you for your time and feedback.

714-861-6211

Its my understanding that Francisco is working with you to correct his mistake. Please take in consideration this is a personal report card reflecting him and his actions.

thank you.

AJ
Ann J.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
It is close to home. The staff is personable. I am always happy with the service. In 3 years, I have not had one complaint. I usually wait for my car and the waiting area is clean, the coffee is good.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Great to hear. Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your continued support and business.

Janice K.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating; good service
Accomodating; good service
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

We appreciate your support, time and feedback. Thank you for your business.

Jessica R.
Cypress, CA
Always great service
Thanks Peter for your helpfulness when I bring my car in. See you at my next service. 😃
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

We appreciate your business and continued support. Thank you for your feedback.

Souvenir W.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
I always receive great service every time i come in. Complementary snacks and drinks are a plus too! With a very nice lobby to relax in while waiting.

Great to hear, thank you for your business and feedback.

Michael H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Bobby my salesman
Very clear, professional and helpful staff.

Thank you for your support and business. We appreciate you business and feedback.

Kimberly B.
Yorba Linda, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent service every time
I always receive great service from this dealership. They are friendly and explain things. They are easy to communicate with while work is being done and I think they are fair about what work needs to be done.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for your continued business and support.

EH
Erin H.
Irvine, CA
Awesome friendly staff
Yes I already told my clients at the salon I work at, to go to Huntington Beach Hyundai if they’re looking for a car because they are so nice and helpful there.

That is great to hear. Thank you for your support and business. W appreciate your feedback.

Marva G.
Recall
Ben was very courteous & thorough. As a single female, I appreciated his explanations as to the work to be done. My only criticism would have been a call to let me know that it would take 7 hours verses the 3-4 hours quoted.

we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your support and business.

HG
Harold G.
Westminster, CA
2006 Hyundai Sonata
03/01/2019 Category: Service
communication
I scheduled my appointment online. The service adviser told me that repairs would take another day. The next day I called to get a status update, and the service adviser I had was off. No one knew anything about the status of my repair. I called the service Manager and after he looked into it ha said the repair would take another day. I had to cancel an appointment with my doctor the next day. When I picked my car up the cost was higher than the estimate I had been given because the service adviser had not included the oil change with the rest of the work in the total estimate. Then when I asked for my 20% off for online appointment the service adviser knew nothing about the offer for first time online appointment 20% offer.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Wow,
I'm really sorry we used this format to address this. With taht said, I understand your frustration, as you said I personally got involved.
Along the same lines if there is a ballance difference that is owed to you. I would like to address that.
that is a new discount piece, but should have been recognized for a discount on any item not already under special i.e. oil change. But I know you had other work done.
Please feel free to reach out to me in the attached email address and let resolve this correctly.

thanks