Overall Rating 4.4210505/5Overall Rating 4.4210505/5Overall Rating 4.4210505/5Overall Rating 4.4210505/5rating 4.4210505
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2018 Category: Service
loooooooooooooooog time
my oil change took over 2 hours.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Good morning,   We thank you for being our guest again for our caring for your Santa-Fe. I do apologize for the delay in the completion of your recent visit. Our goal is to provide prompt service and value in your being our guest. We look forward to keep earning your confidence and trust in our commitment to you and to be here for any questions or concerns you may have. We hope you had a great weekend and a great week ahead.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service people
I said it above.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Good afternoon, R . I thank you for being Our guest again and for your great review of our caring for your Tucson. Our goal is to keep earning your trust in our commitment to you and to be here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We are grateful for your choosing us . We hope your having a great week and a great weekend ahead.

AF
Alicia F.
Great experience!
Sales person Cristina P. Was friendly, courteous and helpful.

Good morning, Alicia: We thank you for being our guest and for your choosing HB.Hyundai to be your place to trust with the caring for your new Tucson. We are very grateful for the opportunity to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment to you and to be here for any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great week and a great weekend ahead.

Matthew B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Better service this time
This service center should make decisions on what is best for a customers vehicle rather than what makes them the most money

Good morning, Matthew: I thank you for being our guest again and for your sharing with me of your recent experience. Our goal is to keep earning your trust and confidence in our resolve on these matters. I look forward to speaking with you and learning more of this . I left you a phone message in hope to regain your trust in our commitment to you and to be here for any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great week.

Tammy S.
Fountain Valley, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service on my car
All the staff was very friendly. I was a little disappointed when I brought my car in the first time they could not figure out why it would not start every morning. I took my car home and Monday my car would not start. I had to have my car towed back to the dealership. They did finally fix the problem.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Good afternoon, Tammy: We thank you for being our guest again and for your great review of our caring for your Tucson. We are very grateful for your choosing our place to trust with your investment. We look forward to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment to you and to be here for any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great week and thank you for taking my call. Thank you again.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
A Few Things
My experience at Huntington Beach Hyundai is always excellent. There are a few things I would like to bring to your attention. I have already addressed these with your service department supervisor Alec, who is always wonderful and professional. After I picked up my car I noticed the stick reminding my of my next service was not posted as it has been after previous services. My tires had not rotated. There is a scratch on rear driver's side wheel (my fault) and I now use that scratch to verify that my tires have been rotated. The scratch was on the same wheel after picking my car up. No worries though because the tires are new as of August. I forgot to mention to your team. My apologizes. It is very generous of your team to offer a complimentary car wash after servicing vehicles, thank you. The inside of my windshield had streak mark. Please ask your team members who use clean and proper rags or towels when cleaning the windows.

Alec as I said before was fantastic and he refunded me the cost of the tire rotation plus posted my reminder sticker in my car when I returned to the dealership. Thank you to you your team for continued efforts and I look forward to my next visit.

Best,

Good afternoon, M. We thank you for being our guest again and for your taking my phone call. I’m very grateful for your understanding and your continued trust in our commitment to you and the caring for your Elantra. We are always here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great week and thank you again.

KK
Karl K.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service and people!
Great job Done and always great people!
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Good morning, Karl: We thank you for being our guest again and for your great review of our caring for your Sonata. We are grateful for your choosing HB, Hyundai  to trust with the caring for your investment and allowing us to keep earning your trust in our commitment to you. We look forward to being here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great week. We thank you again.

MF
Michele F.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Review
Very friendly staff.

Good morning, Michele: We thank you for being our guest again and for your choosing HB. Hyundai to trust with the care of your Elantra. We are grateful for great review of your recent visit. We look forward to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment to you and to be here for any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great week. We thank you again

2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Manager made sure I got a ride home.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Good morning, P  . We thank you for being our guest again and for your choosing HB. Hyundai to trust with the caring for your Tucson. We are very grateful for your great review of your recent visit. We look forward to keep earning your confidence in our commitment to you and to be here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great week.

Ronald M.
Marina Del Rey, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Went for Recall
Friendly service.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Good morning, Ronald: We thank you for being our guest again and for your great review of our caring for your Elantra. We are grateful for the opportunity to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment to you and to be here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope you had a great week and a great weekend ahead. Thank you again..

Ronald W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Another great experience getting serviced...
Excellent.

Alec is tops!
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good morning, Ronald: I thank you for being our guest for our caring for Genesis and for your great review of Alec’s Performance of your recent visit. We are truly grateful for your trust and confidence and in our commitment to you and to be here for any questions or concerns you may have. We thank you again. We hope your having a great week.

Sincerely..

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
The owner promised to write me back personally when I emailed customer service on how i felt about my service. Still till this day have never received anything from him. Poor way to treat your customers and was a value customer for 4 years.

Good morning, We thank you for being our guest. I do apologize for our failure to answer your questions regarding the concerns of the starter cost , I did review the pricing and found it to be fair and in line . We look forward to regaining your trust and confidence in our being here for you and any questions or concerns you may have.  I hope your having a great week

11/07/2018 Category: Service
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Good afternoon, M , I thank you for being our guest again for our caring for your Elantra. We are grateful for the opportunity to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment. We look forward to making your next visit a great on and earn a score of “5”.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
1000% fixed- went way above and beyond
Bill reached out to me immediately after my review. He was not aware of the problem. My key issue was fixed immediately. My trust has been restored in Huntington Beach Hyundai. I will be a customer for life.

Thank you Bill!
Lori

Sales
Was not given promised spare key

Good afternoon, L : We thank you for being our guest and I thank you for taking my phone calls to help me resolve this. I look forward to meeting with you on the 13th of November. I have ordered the parts and will have them standing by for your arrival. I thank you again and I’m grateful for your choosing HB.Hyundai and hope to keep earning your trust in our commitment to you. We hope your having a great week.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2018 Category: Service
FIRST TIME
Friendly, efficient and quick.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/04/2018

Good morning,  . We thank you for being our guest again and for your great review of our caring for your Elantra. We are very grateful for your choosing HB, Hyundai, and allowing us to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment to you and to be here for your needs and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great weekend. We thank you again.

Bob S.
Bella Vista, AR
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Saved a Vacation
We were on vacation in Southern California and realized that our headlight was burnt out. We went online and were able to get an appointment for the next morning (Saturday). Everyone at the dealership was so welcoming and friendly. They had the headlight bulb installed in a very short time and even washed the car when they were through. And the actual cost was just a little below what they had estimated. If we still lived in Huntington Beach we would definitely be bringing our two Hyundais to Huntington Beach Hyundai!
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Good afternoon, Bob : We thank you for being our guest and for your great review of our caring for your Sonata. We are very grateful for your choosing HB, Hyundai to trust with the care of your car wile on your vacation, we hope it was a great one and we look forward to being here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great weekend. We thank you again.

TC
Thomas C.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Peter is the man!
I just moved to the area and was looking for a place to take care of my car. Peter took care of all that I could ask for. He is courteous and professional as they come.

Good afternoon, Thomas: We thank you for being our guest and for your great review of Peter’s performance during your visit  For our caring for your Sonata. We are grateful for the opportunity to be here for you and to keep earning your trust and confidence in our being here for any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great weekend.

10/31/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
They do a Great job servicing my car. Employees are knowledgeable and friendly no pressure to get something I don’t need!
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Good afternoon, We thank you for being our guest again and for your choosing HB. Hyundai, to earn your confidence and trust in our caring for your Sonata. Our goal is to keep earning your trust and to make each visit a great one and to earn a “5”  . We look forward to being here for any questions or concerns you may have. We hope your having a great week.  We thank you again.

BO
Barbara O.
Exceptional service
HB Hyundai is always helpful. They found and fixed a problem 3 other dealers missed. They are pleasant, courteous and friendly.

Good morning Barbara: We thank you for being our guest again and for your choosing HB.Hyundai to keep earning your trust in our commitment to you, and to be here for you and any questions or concerns you may have. I thank your helping me with your recent visit. I hope your having a great week. Thank you again.

Barbara B.
Westminster, CA
Problem resolved
Bill was able to resolve my issue with the cancellation of my Gap insurance. Alec did give the finance person my message.

Review
Just do what you say and don’t do work that isn’t needed just because it is in the package. I’m willing to bet that my Cabin Filter didn’t need changing. But I found out after it was done. I could have done it myself a lot cheaper if it was really necessary. I’ve done it before on a car that was 4yrs old and when my son (who is a mechanic in Oregon) said it didn’t to be changed.
WILLIAM H H., Service Manager from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Good afternoon,Barbara: We thank you for being our guest again and for your taking my phone call in helping me resolve this review. We are grateful for the opportunity to regain your trust and confidence in our commitment to you and to keep this contract canceled for you . I look forward to your next visit and the opportunity to meet with you personally. We hope your having a great week. We thank you again.