4.6

Santa Ana, CA
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Had an unexpected problem with my brake lights. I called and immediately got my problem corrected. Couldn't be more happy.

Martin M.
Fountain Valley, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
Great service department
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 06/05/2021

It was our pleasure to help you with your service needs. The staff would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day and completing the survey. We appreciate your business and will strive to continue to provide you with excellent service.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Poor technicians
Dealership could not replicate the problem with the car even though I have a video of the car acting up. Was given the car back with no repairs.
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

We would like to apologize for the less than 5-STAR service you received during your last service visit. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day and bringing to our attention areas that need improvement. We hope your next visit with us is nothing less than 5 stars.

DT
Debra T.
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
This dealer always provides top notch service and answers all my questions
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

05/28/2021 Category: Service
People
People who care
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 05/29/2021

We would like to take a minute and thank you for the great review. The staff’s main goal is to make sure our customers are completely satisfied with their service experience. Thank you

05/28/2021 Category: Service
Great
Thanks
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 05/29/2021

It is our pleasure to provide you with outstanding service. The staff would like to thank you for the great review you have provided for us. We are always here to help. Again thank you.

Costa Mesa, CA
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Honest and never over promises but always over delivers.
As always, great friendly service that is always done when it's said to be done. I will continue using HB Hyundai for service.
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

AT
Andy T.
2020 Hyundai Kona
05/24/2021 Category: Service
Easy and fast
Thank you Raymond for making my service so fast and easy.
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 05/25/2021

We really appreciate the excellent score you have given our team. We value your opinion and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle needs. Superior service is one of our main goals.

RT
Rose T.
05/19/2021 Category: Service
Good service great work done.
Easy drop off. Great service and repair. Clean car.
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 05/21/2021

Deusemar S.
Fountain Valley, CA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Hyundai of Huntington Beach has a great team !

I had a wonderful experience last week when I had to take my car for service. The customer service is outstanding, everyone is polite, kind, thoughtful, amazing helpful and offers a great customer service.

They care for your car and they do everything they can to fulfill your individual needs.

Definitively, I will always take my car to the Huntington Beach location.
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

TT
Theresa T.
Buena Park, CA
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!!
I needed to take my car as I had two recalls. Ben Gonzalez was the one who helped me and from the very beginning he provided his number to call or text anytime. He was very helpful and answered all my questions. My car ended up needing a new engine and it was installed and provided at no cost. Through all my dealings with Hyundai I was extremely satisfied in their customer service. Thank You!!
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 05/13/2021

Stanton, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Great service. Carl Hamilton was very helpful and polite. My car was returned to me on time and clean. Thank you
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 05/11/2021

JJ
John J.
Seal Beach, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The service staff are knowledgeable, personable and professional.
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 05/11/2021

RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Ana B.
Long Beach, CA
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Peter was great. Fixed all issues. Communicated well and was polite.
RICK R E. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021