4.6

Irvine, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Great care
The car was correctly taken care of for a few days and a loaner car was provided on the spot. Smooth, efficient service.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your support and business.

PP
Peggy P.
Long Beach, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/25/2020 Category: Service
People
Very helpful
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

As always, we appreciate you support and business. Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

Josephine G.
Santa Ana, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Please remove outdated service coupons from Hyundai website
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 02/23/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for your support and business.

Santa Ana, CA
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
I didn't have an appointment and they were able to squeeze me in and got what I needed for my vehicle in about a couple hours. Still needs future service, will be coming back here next time
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 02/22/2020

Look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for your feedback and business.

Westminster, CA
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thank you!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for your business and support.

Diane R.
Seal Beach, CA
02/20/2020 Category: Service
My Huntington Beach Hyundai is the only dealership I use. The Service department is EXCELLENT! They treat you like family. My adviser Ben took such good care of me and my car. I actually look forward to my service appointments.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thats am amazing review. Thank you for your feedback, support and business.

Stacy W.
Outstanding
Peter is the best service advisor!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback and sharing your support. We appreciate your business.

Fountain Valley, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Awesome service and care
👍👍👍👍
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

We appreciate your business and support. Thank you for your time.

AP
Alicia P.
Anaheim, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Maintenance
I recommend Huntington Beach Hyundai to everyone. Quick service and friendly staff. Very honest and don’t try to up sell.

Thank you for your feedback and business.

Dixie G.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Craig was so helpful. Second time he has helped me
Craig is the best!!!

We are super grateful to have you as a client. Thank you for your continued support and business.

Marcelene B.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Peter in the service dept
Peter, in the Service Dept. was wonderful. He was always very polite and accommodating as well as efficient and dependable. We had a very good experience with Peter listening to our car needs and solving the problem.

We appreciate all your local support and business. By the time your next service is due, our service and parts department remodel should be done and we look forward to having you back.

DV
David V.
Westminster, CA
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Super-friendly - helpful
The staffs were super-friendly and helpful which made me feel welcomed
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

LG
Larry G.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
02/13/2020 Category: Service
they are very nice and on time and held to the quote they gave me
the service writer was very polite and helpful and called me craig
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

We appreciate your time, business and feedback.

Danny P.
2014 Hyundai Equus
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The service here at Huntington Beach Hyundai is excellent. Ben always takes care of my needs and goes the extra mile to make it easy for me. This last time he notified the company about my warranty and handled everything, he has saved me thousands of dollars. That’s is why I will only take my car to HB Hyundai and hope Ben never leaves. 🙏
CRAIG A., Service Director from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Always a pleasure sir. We appreciate your continued business and support.

02/11/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai in HB is great
I recommend this place. I am a regular customer and I come back regularly.

We appreciate your continued loyal support. Thank you for your time and feedback.