Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.3888917/5Overall Rating 4.3888917/5Overall Rating 4.3888917/5Overall Rating 4.3888917/5rating 4.3888917
Overall Rating 1.97222/5rating 1.97222rating 1.97222rating 1.97222rating 1.97222
Latest Review 44 minutes ago

AT
Anthony T.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I brought my car in to diagnose the check engine light that came up. Jeff was the advisor assisting me and he made sure to take care of the issue. I received a detailed description of what caused the check engine light to come up and it was fixed within 24 hours after dropping off my car. Overall excellent service.

TD
Tiffany D.
Midway City, CA
Perfect!
It was a perfect experience as always thanks to Peter and Alec. I called in on a Thursday when they were super busy yet they still made an effort to have me come in and check out my car. I needed to leave my car there overnight and everyone made the process super simple and easy, I was able to pick up my car early next morning. Thank you!

Stephen M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
very freindly
i was very pleased with the service

James M.
Santa Ana, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional service.
Service seems to have been done right and timely.

OM
Oscar M.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
oil change
don't understand why the service department would not try and honor the coupon for a simple oil change and mislead the customer to a higher fee, when there are so many other options to get your oil changed
STEVE Q. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

As per our conversation on Tuesday we do strive to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied and I do apologize that our advisor wasn't unaware of your coupon that you had at the time of drop off. As we discussed the service that was completed was more involved than just an oil change and that being the difference for the pricing. As I had offered feel free to contact me prior to your next service visit so that I can offer you a special at that time.

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Was told a tire replacement was needed (wasn’t)
Took it to two other local tire shops and both said they could repair. Won’t be back
STEVE Q. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

We do apologize for any misunderstandings regarding your tire issue. During our inspection our tech did note the nail in your tire and without getting further into removing the tire from the rim it appeared that the tire would need replacement. As you did note we did not press the issue and try and sell you a tire at that time and the actual labor to either replace the tire or repair it is the same price. Again we do aplogize for recommending a tire before actually removing the tire to inspect prior.

07/15/2018 Category: Service
Program new car fob
It took 1 hour as I was told .
STEVE Q. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

TT
Tiffany T.
Norwalk, CA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Jeff was friendly, easy to talk to and above all did his best to ensure I don’t come back.
STEVE Q. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Kristin W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/13/2018 Category: Service
They're quick and friendly
I appreciate them always being able to,get me in and being friendly. The only complaint I have is the person who took down my information took everything down wrong and couldn't find me when I called to make an appointment. But everyone makes mistakes. Otherwise, they're all great!
STEVE Q. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

CR
Colin R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Worlds better than the other Hyundai dealerships in the area but still needs improvement
Firstly, I like this dealership so much more than the Garden Grove location (where I purchased my car). Alec, should be next in line for Customer Service Manager. He first helped me at Beach City location a few years ago and I haven't forgotten his professionalism and kind demeanor, he is a valuable asset to your dealership and seems to develop a good rapport with everyone customer. The down side on my most recent visit is just that I wasn't given a lot of detail on the recall my car was a part of. I know it was software related but I wish I would have been given more information concerning the issue and how it could have been affecting my car's performance.
STEVE Q. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

We appreciate your feedback and Alec said he will contact you with more information regarding the work preformed.

Irvine, CA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Multiple calls
It took too long for the service dept to get back to me while my car is under warranty to fix an issue that I had asked to be addressed multiple times. I had to be on top of them to get my service done, which is annoying. They did finally fix the issue and gave me a free battery for my car fob, which I appreciated.
STEVE Q. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

We do appreciate your feedback and I do see the time gap on when the actual part was ordered to the time it was installed. I do apologize for that delay with getting the repair taken care of.

IO
Ilhan O.
Service Prices Increased Drastically
Unacceptable price for parts.
Hourly labor rate is also high.
No interior cleaning.
Very poor car wash.

Hello Mr. Ozulu,

I appreciate your feedback and did see that we did recommend that the cabin filter be replaced and that you had declined that repair at this time. Checking to see if our pricing was out of line I mystery shopped other local Hyundai dealer and found our prices quite competitive and we only use original factory parts and not cheap aftermarket. I apologize the complimentary exterior car wash was not satisfactory and we would gladly re-do it if you would like to contact us so we could arrange that.

EV
Elizabeth V.
Garden Grove, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Thank you Alec!
Love getting service here. The guys are always so nice and willing to help!

BT
Bob/Lois T.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/10/2018 Category: Service
timely and personal service
We had our vehicle in for a 6 month check up and were very pleased with the personal service and the timely manner our work was done on our car. The service manager "Steve" was especially helpful and friendly and service consultant Jeff Sabraw really took good care of us from the time we checked in. Both were very friendly and made us feel welcome and we felt our car was in good hands.

James G.
Buena Park, CA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service done right the first time.
Saving my review for future visits to this facility
STEVE Q. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Charity W.
Costa Mesa, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/06/2018 Category: Service
To long of a wait time with having an appointment
First time oil change on a brand new car took 2 1/2 hours with an appointment. Complimentary car wash was horrible. This is my first service with them I will give it one more go around and change my review with my service experience than.
STEVE Q. from Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

We do apologize for the delay and appreciate the feedback. Will also share with our car wash department.

Melissa C.
Awesome Sale Rep
Vito at Cerritos Hyundai is awesome. Always accommodating. Keeps thing real.

Lawrence S.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dealer Service
The service writers greeted me as I entered and asked what service I needed. It was late afternoon, so there was no line-up. They called me with the cost to replace a turn signal bulb, which I thought was high, and I told them to proceed. My car was ready by 11:30.