01/10/2020 Category: Service
Kind people who are efficient
I liked working with each person who I came in contact with. I felt that the time it took to do the work was reasonable. And it appears, so far, that they work they did was very good.
SAMUEL T B. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for your review!! We look forward to taking care of your service needs on your next visit.

Sam Barnard
Service & Parts Director
Albany CDJR/Hyundai
541-967-9105

Monty M.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service and People
This dealership treated us very well. They were quick to respond and worked very nicely with our situation. I appreciate the kindness and willingness to help that came from all parties involved in our business together. I would highly recommend choosing Hyundai of Albany for your next vehicle purchase or auto servicing!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 12/06/2019

Mr. Meyer,

Thank you for your business. I know you werent in the market for a new vehicle, but I am glad we were able to take care of you. See you for your next service with us. Have a great holiday with your family.

Jake Zilverberg
General Manager Hyundai of Albany

Jennifer M.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service.
They found out what the issue was and then fixed the problem for me. When another place told me nothing was wrong I choose to bring my Hyundai here and they found the issue. Thank you so much!
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 12/04/2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We value our customers and hope to build long lasting relationships with all of you. Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

EJ
Eugene J.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Super Friendly Service
There's a saying "We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." The team at this dealership smiles and backs them up with their great service.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 11/30/2019

Hi Eugene,

Thank you for the kind words, and your recent service business at Hyundai of Albany. We will continue to strive for a great expierence with our clients. We look forward to serving you in the near future. Thank you.

- Jake Zilverberg ( General Manager )

EB
Eileen B.
Yachats, OR
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2019 Category: Service
It was very difficult to find the entrance into the service area. I know it's a new dealership but they need better signage. It's actually located at another dealship next door. We had to shop at Costco and they provided a free shuttle to and from Costco. The driver even helped loading and unloading. The service was quick and painless. Only the second recall in 8 years. Great car. We had several serious problems with the service at the Eugene dealership. It was a breeze here. Everything was done correctly without lose parts left in the engine. Next spring we will be buying a new Tucson from this dealership not the dealer in Eugene.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 11/05/2019

Hi Eileen,
 Thank you for your resent visit for service with us. My name is Jake Zilverberg, im the General Manager at Hyundai of Albany. I appreciate your business and your constructive criticism about our service signage. I will make sure we have proper signage so others dont have the same frustrations. My team and I will always look for ways to make our clients expierence with us a great one. Please reach out to me when you are in the market for a Tucson, I will be happy to assist you.

Dominic P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2019 Category: Service
My son is a Californian that attends OSU. Since he has arrived he two items that needed service on his Hyundai Elantra. Both issues when taken care of promptly and it is nice to have a dealerships that I have confidence in to help my son being far from home.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 10/30/2019

Hi Mrs. Partida,

Thank you for allowing us to service your sons Hyundai Elantra. We take pride in evreything we do from service to sales. Thank you for the kind comments in your survey. We look forward to assisting your son with any automotive need. Thank you.

SP
Review
Friendly, organized, efficient
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 10/30/2019

Hi Susanna,

Thank you so much for allowing us to work on your Santa Fe. My name is Jake Zilverberg, I'm the General Manager here at Hyundai of Albany. As my team and I continue to build our brand here in Albany, it is very important to us that we provide outstanding service so we can build strong relationships with our customers. So I really appreciate your positive feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Kathy B.
Lebanon, OR
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Polite, friendly, professional, and competent staff. I have always been pleased with the work they have done.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 09/18/2019

Hi Kathy,

My name is Jake Zilverberg, I am the General Manager here at Hyundai of Albany. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent visit to our service department. I appreciate your positive feedback. This helps me coach my staff to create a great customer expierence. I along with my team appreciate your business, and we look forward to helping you for many years to come.

SD
Sharon D.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate the extra help and friendly service at the front desk
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 09/06/2019

Hi Sharon,

My name is Jake Zilverberg, I am the General manager here at Hyundai of Albany. I just wanted to take the time to thank you for doing business with us. I am glad you had a great expierence. We value everyone of our customers and strive to provide you with the best service possible. Thank you once again.

LD
Linda D.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Parts Dept.
Everyone is very professional. I will be back and I will recommend this dealership and parts department to others.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for your kind words Linda. My name is Jake Zilverberg, I am the General Manager here at Hyundai of Albany. Me and my team have been working really hard to assure our clients receive the level of customer care that they deserve. We will continue to enhance our customer expierence. We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you again.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Maybe too harsh
Because of my experience 3 years ago I may be too harsh. I made 4 phone calls the day before and asked for service and waited 4-5 min the first 3 calls and hung up. The 4th call was answered in a timely manner. I mentioned it to the gentleman who wrote up the service ticket and he sais they were short one man yesterday and it was a very busy time of the day. The time was near 3:15 PM. The service of the vehicle was done quickly, but in Salem they also was the car at no extra cost or you can go to a certain car wash at no cost. But I wasn't upset because of this.I don't want to hurt the dealership, but mention it to help them.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you so much for your constructive criticism. My name is Jake Zilverberg, I am the General Manager here at Hyundai of Albany. I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. I do plan on implementing service washes once I am fully staffed. I was concerned that we wouldnt be able to complete a car wash and  the service in a timely manner. If there is anything I can ever do for you regarding your automotive needs, please reach out to me. My personal cell is 214-478-8456. Thank you once again.

Marilyn P.
Sweet Home, OR
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
One thing that I like is they didn't try to rip me off like most dealers. Great customer service, he came in to the lounge twice to let me know when my car will be ready. I am so glad that you came back to Albany, before that I had to take my car to Eugene, they told me that I needed a battery and tires. Your guys told me that I might need tires in the winter.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for the great feedback Marilyn. My name is Jake Zilverberg, I am the General Manager here at Hyundai of Albany. We are working very hard to assure our customers leave happy. So I am happy to hear you had a great expierence. Thank you so much.

PM
Penny M.
Halsey, OR
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
The service associate tha helped me was very friendly and helpful. He answered my questions, and showed me the inspection check list was done.

Dear Penny,

My name is Jake Zilverberg, I am the General manager at Hyundai of Albany. Thank you so much for your positive feedback towards Jeff and our service department. We appreciate your business, and value you as a loyal customer. Please spread the word about us to your friends and family, as we are an up and coming dealership that strives to give back to our community, and provide our customers with outstanding service. Word of mouth is crucial to our success. If you ever need anything please reach out to me at 214-478-8456. Thank you once again!

SP
Susanna P.
Forest Knolls, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2019 Category: Service
My opinion
Friendly,efficient, did a good job.

Dear Susanna,

We appreciate your kind words, and the opportunity to service your Hyundai Santa Fe. We strive to give you a outstanding expierence whenever you stop by the dealership. Thank you for your business!

LA
Laura A.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Glad they are back in business.
First time getting my oil changed on my new Hyundai. The service was fast and easy. Thank you so much.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for your business Laura! We hope you are enjoying your brand new Elantra.