LA
Laura A.
Albany, OR
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Glad they are back in business.
First time getting my oil changed on my new Hyundai. The service was fast and easy. Thank you so much.

PE
Pius E.
Corvallis, OR
THEY CHARGE FULL PRICE BUT NEVER WASH YOU VEHICLE LIKE OTHER DEALERS
THEY NEED TO OFFER TO WASH VEHICLE WHEN IN FOR SERVICE AS MOST OTHER DEALERS DO. I LOVE MY HYUNDAI AND BOUGHT IT FROM THIS DEALER, BUT IF I BOUGHT A NEW ONE WOULD NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER.
JAKE R Z. from Hyundai Of Albany responded on 06/14/2019

I appreciate the constructive criticism. We will be offering customer washes in the near future. We are currently seeking more staff to assist in the influx of service business Hyundai is brining us. We are focusing on service time at the moment and have declined to do customer washes to keep the clients wait time down. The goal is to obtain two more lot attendants so that we can offer customer washes to anyone who would like it. I am committed excellent customer satisfaction and would be willing to offer the customer a complimentary detail.

Kelly B.