Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 3.9565204/5Overall Rating 3.9565204/5Overall Rating 3.9565204/5rating 3.9565204rating 3.9565204
Overall Rating 2.04348/5Overall Rating 2.04348/5rating 2.04348rating 2.04348rating 2.04348

01/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly quality service
Everyone greets you, make your u comfortable and the service is efficient
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 01/18/2019

2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2019 Category: Service
long time customer
They usually treat me well.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 01/16/2019

Lyndhurst, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Sevice
The receptionist was great . Service took
way to long
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 01/16/2019

I'm sorry to hear that your last service visit did not go well. I left you a voicemail to possibly discuss it. I'd love to hear from you.
Thank you for your time.

440-439-0700 ext. 2321

Robert C.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
accurate, timely and professional
Service Department is timely and professional in getting our cars in and out for service.

CF
Christine F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Walt
Customer facilities were terrible and dangerous for an older person. Due to my mobility problems I would not return until the new facility is completed.
Would not recommend to a senior customer.The employees are excellent but the facilities dangerous!
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to take our survey. I left a message on your answering machine to discuss your last service visit. I'd like to discuss it with you.
Thank you.

Northfield, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service.
Excellent attention to and delivery of Service requested. Received and observed courteous customer care in addressing questions/confusion.

Margie W.
Bedford Heights, OH
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Polite, courteous, and respectful
I like dealing with people who are kind and thoughtful of you when you come to their place of business. Being polite and courteous does bring customers back.
Thanks!
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 01/12/2019

Daisy R.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
I always receive timely service when I’m there

Employees are always courteous
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 01/08/2019

GW
Garth W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/07/2019 Category: Service
The Best Service
They are professional, on time, efficient and thorough. Simply put, they provide outstanding service! Thank you HOB
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 01/07/2019

Wickliffe, OH
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Courteous Staff.
Vehicle was ready within estimated time frame. During my visit I noticed a customer come to the service desk with a request for a repair. Although this customer had no appointment their request was acknowledged. This customer was back on the road in forty-five minutes.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 01/07/2019

TA
Timothy A.
Oakwood Village, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/03/2019 Category: Service
the temporary waiting room could have been better. I had to go out in the rain to get to the restroom.
I will wait until all the work is completed
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for you honest feed back. Sorry for the discomfert of the waiting area. It will all be over soon.

Debra R.
Maple Heights, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Headlights
The attention my salesman and service gave me in regards to my headlights in changing my headlight blub was an improvement for me being able to see better at night.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 01/01/2019

Donna H.
Euclid, OH
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
I leased a 2017 Elantra last year, with fair credit and no funds. One year later my credit has greatly improved and I enjoy driving a brand new car. I had my first oil changed that I paid for and it went fine.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 12/31/2018

LP
Louis P.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/21/2018 Category: Service
This dealership is responsive to the customer's experience
I had some issues with my last service visit.
The dealer's representative called me and we discussed my issues, and it looks like they will be resolved.
They are sensitive to customer concerns.

Dealership is under construction & in Chaos -- Be aware
Just be aware that this dealership is under construction and expect your service experience to be "different". I would not recommend getting your car serviced there until construction is completed
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 12/22/2018

I'm sorry to hear that your last service visit was not great. I will reach out to you to discuss your last visit to see how we can make this right for you.

440-439-0700
ext. 2320

Denise C.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Customer service I always get the best service when I go there. I have always received good service especially from Annette Konrad.
I have only used the service department so I would highly recommend to friends.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 12/21/2018

DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 12/20/2018

Brittani S.
12/19/2018
Great Service with Reggie
My car sales representative was Reggie, I actually came in just to look at what the dealership had to offer because I've purchased from this dealership before. Reggie was kind, knowledgeable and fun to work with. He made the car buying experience more pleasurable than it would normally be. I told Reggie what kind of car I wanted (and I am pretty picky) he found the car on the lot and of course I fell in love with the vehicle. He worked with the sales managers to get me the best interest rate and deal on my car. I am pleased and would recommend him and the dealership if your looking for a vehicle!

FA
Friedman A.
Bedford Heights, OH
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Employees doing their best through tough remodeling
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 12/17/2018

BP
Beth P.
12/17/2018
Excellent Sales Service by Kent
Kent Neville provided excellent customer service when we recently purchased a VW Jetta wagon. He even came into work on his day off to help us acquire the car. He was very professional and knowledgeable.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 12/17/2018

Judy K.
Seven Hills, OH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Tire pressure light
I said that my tire pressure light was on to two people. It is still on. Not sure why they did not check it.
DAN D. from Hyundai of Bedford responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for the positive feed back. I apologize that your tire light is still on. I will have a staff member reach out to you to that issue corrected.