Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 3.9411765/5Overall Rating 3.9411765/5Overall Rating 3.9411765/5rating 3.9411765rating 3.9411765
Overall Rating 2.05882/5Overall Rating 2.05882/5rating 2.05882rating 2.05882rating 2.05882

Carol M.

Fair

Tracy B.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Information, information
Overall, the visit was as one could expect- you wait. Better informing the customer about the process, such as vehicle updates would make it not seem so long.
MARK D R. from Hyundai of Bedford

Thank you for your time and comments.

Michelle H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
They are always friendly. They always check to see if there are any recalls and make sure I am aware of what maintenance is due and are up front with the cost.

CE
Christine E.
Beachwood, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai first time service at Bedford
This was the first time I had my Hyundai into Bedford for service. I just bought the car out which my daughter and son in law had been driving until 2017. The car had been driven only a few times in 2017 due my physical issues and my son drove the car when he was home three times last year.
This was the first time I had the car into Bedford for service and it turned out to be when construction was starting on your new facility. But everyone was so helpful especially the young lady at the counter and the car service was excellent.
Will definitely bring the car back for service now that I can drive it.
Oh, and by the way, thanks for the terrific cookie that was given to me when I was signing out!

Christine H. Eckhauser, MD

TR
Terri R.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
The service was done quickly. I didn't have to wait around, even in the "chaos" of the construction going on. I have recommended Hyundai to several friends who were looking to get a new car.

MT
Martin T.
Brook Park, OH
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Great experience even during construction. Oil change was done in a timely manner. Felt like a very valued customer!

Denise L.
Twinsburg, OH
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
Service was very good and fast did not wait long

Bedford Heights, OH

Average service

Beachwood, OH
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wait until next year.
The people were great, the work done was excellent, however, the temporary facilities are much less comfortable than any other dealership /service facility. Until these are completed I will be using other dealerships or repair facilities to perform work on our Santa Fe.

Maple Heights, OH
05/08/2018 Category: Service
I have owned five Hyundais and have found HOB's service to be the best!

Maple Heights, OH

Seven Hills, OH
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and accomadating staff
I went in for an oil change and light replacement. 6 hours later I found out my rear breaks were frozen, front brakes needed maintenance, my alternator was recalled and wouldn't be in until the next day. But Annette was able to get me a rental car so my life with 3 kids to and from school and sports was basically uninterrupted!!

TK
Tyisha K.
Bedford Heights, OH
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Amazing!
I stopped in about 15 minutes before the service center closed. I was greeted by Anette Konrad who was nothing short of amazing! She was very polite and went above and beyond to assist me with my issue. She then got me schedule to come in on a Saturday where again she was nothing but amazing!!!!! She made sure I was taken care of and because I was working, she made note of who would be coming to pick up my keys once my car was done. I really appreciate her assisting me. She told me about a few recalls I had on my car which actually solved my problem. She was amazing! Businesses need more honest, friendly, and professional people like her!
MARK D R. from Hyundai of Bedford

Thank you for your time and comments :)

Mary B.
Chagrin Falls, OH
04/27/2018 Category: Service
friendly service
Everything was done in a timely manner.

AH

Brecksville, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2018 Category: Service
service
the people are very friendly and helpful