Latest Review over 6 years ago

Steve C.
Renton, WA
11/15/2013 Category: Sales
worst car buying experience
Save your time and money! One of the sales people actually tried a.bait and switch with the final price. I would never recommend them to any of my friends or family.

HY
HELEN M Y.
HYUNDAI ACCENT
08/21/2012 Category: Service
your sales person Jerry Anderson was great and very good at his job, my family said so, my brothers !
I love my little car and yeas I do recommend your dealership to everyone I meet.

JV
JENNIFER A V.
HYUNDAI TIBURON
07/19/2012 Category: Service
The service
The guy at the reception desk is fantastic to work with and seems to care about the clients

RANDY J C.
Everson, WA
HYUNDAI ACCENT
07/18/2012 Category: Sales
new car purchase
it was overall a good experiance. no pressure from sales person. so far very happy

JENNIFER L.

ELIZBETH D R.
Ferndale, WA
07/15/2012 Category: Service
Best Service With Honsety
Completely satisfied and will return. Sean was wonderful, so polite and informative!

TC
THERESA C.
07/14/2012 Category: Service
Service was very prompt, it was obvious that the service agent had thoroughly reviewed the cars service history and the work was done before promised

LANI A S.

PH
PAUL H.
HYUNDAI
Service visit
Sean and his team did a superb job with my 90,000 mi check on our 2007 Santa Fe. I was given an estimate, received a call when something unexpected came up and offered choices on how to handle it. Car was ready on time for me, although I did wonder why it was not washed and vacuumed out. Great service, though. I'm very pleased.

MT
MARK T T.
Mt Vernon, WA
easy to deal with
excellent deal on a fantastic car

SHAYLENE M B.
NISSAN VERSA
Very efficient but...
My oil change was quick and efficient but I was a little disappointed when they didnt wash my car like they did the last time I got my oil changed.

LF
LISA F.
07/11/2012 Category: Service
Prompt and pleasant
Service manager seemed genuinely concerned about any issues I had with the vehicle

NH
NICOLE H.
07/11/2012 Category: Service
Poilte, attentive, quick
Staff was fast and friendly and got my car in and out of service fast.

IN
INGRID M N.
Point Roberts, WA
07/10/2012 Category: Service
Good Work
Car was repaired in record time. Brake fluid reservoir flushed and replaced with fresh fluid. Oil changed and new gasket replaced. Happy with work