Overall Rating 3.33/5Overall Rating 3.33/5Overall Rating 3.33/5rating 3.33rating 3.33

Latest Review over 4 years ago

Steve C.
Renton, WA
11/15/2013 Category: Sales
worst car buying experience
Save your time and money! One of the sales people actually tried a.bait and switch with the final price. I would never recommend them to any of my friends or family.

HY
HELEN M Y.
08/21/2012 Category: Service
your sales person Jerry Anderson was great and very good at his job, my family said so, my brothers !
I love my little car and yeas I do recommend your dealership to everyone I meet.

JV
JENNIFER A V.
HYUNDAI TIBURON
07/19/2012 Category: Service
The service
The guy at the reception desk is fantastic to work with and seems to care about the clients

RANDY J C.
Everson, WA
07/18/2012 Category: Sales
new car purchase
it was overall a good experiance. no pressure from sales person. so far very happy

JENNIFER L.

ELIZBETH D R.
Ferndale, WA
07/15/2012 Category: Service
Best Service With Honsety
Completely satisfied and will return. Sean was wonderful, so polite and informative!

TC
THERESA C.
07/14/2012 Category: Service
Service was very prompt, it was obvious that the service agent had thoroughly reviewed the cars service history and the work was done before promised

LANI A S.

PH
PAUL H.
HYUNDAI
Service visit
Sean and his team did a superb job with my 90,000 mi check on our 2007 Santa Fe. I was given an estimate, received a call when something unexpected came up and offered choices on how to handle it. Car was ready on time for me, although I did wonder why it was not washed and vacuumed out. Great service, though. I'm very pleased.

MT
MARK T T.
Mt Vernon, WA
easy to deal with
excellent deal on a fantastic car

SHAYLENE M B.
NISSAN VERSA
Very efficient but...
My oil change was quick and efficient but I was a little disappointed when they didnt wash my car like they did the last time I got my oil changed.

LF
LISA F.
07/11/2012 Category: Service
Prompt and pleasant
Service manager seemed genuinely concerned about any issues I had with the vehicle

NH
NICOLE H.
07/11/2012 Category: Service
Poilte, attentive, quick
Staff was fast and friendly and got my car in and out of service fast.

IN
INGRID M N.
Point Roberts, WA
Good Work
Car was repaired in record time. Brake fluid reservoir flushed and replaced with fresh fluid. Oil changed and new gasket replaced. Happy with work

PH
PAUL A H.
Professional, Courteous, and Prompt Service
Every time I go in, I get greeted by friendly people that go above and beyond as far what my expectations are... I get straight forward talk, and everything is done when they promise it is, i have absolutely no problems with them

NR
NINA A R.
HYUNDAI SANTA FE
friendly, respectfull
coffee in a waiting room would make it easier to wait on a service :-))

JAKE P.
Richmond, BC
07/08/2012 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Fantastic job all through!

JULIE S D.
HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/07/2012 Category: Service
Good cars. Polite people
The service rep was very helpful, thorough, and professional.

DORIE VASS G.
07/07/2012 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Clean, comfortable waiting area. Service is very prompt and very courteous.