Overall Rating 4.0588265/5Overall Rating 4.0588265/5Overall Rating 4.0588265/5Overall Rating 4.0588265/5rating 4.0588265
Overall Rating 2.05882/5Overall Rating 2.05882/5rating 2.05882rating 2.05882rating 2.05882

Kendra B.
Cordova, AL
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Pleased
Please with the service done to my car. Everyone is super nice at the dealership.

WC
Willette C.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
none
Everyone is very nice and when I tell them what is wrong with my car it is fixed immediately

Jordan G.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and helpful!

TJ
Therese J.
Adamsville, AL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Very Friendly
Every one was so nice and easy to talk to

PH
Philip H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jasper Hyundai experience
I have never had a more positive experience with a dealership.From when I was shopping for my car,the purchase and service department.They are top notch .I will certainly shop there first when purchasing my next automobile.

Birmingham, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service completed in a timely manner.
Service completed in a timely manner.

Kim B.
Nauvoo, AL
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Recent Service
Took entirely too long and the service desk has issues figuring that the vehicle is under a service warranty. This issue happens every time the vehicle is brought in for service.
Walt A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Jasper responded on 11/05/2019

Hi Kim,

I tried to reach you multiple times yesterday to speak with you about your recent service. I'm sorry that it took longer than you anticipated.Also I have noted your account that you have a maint. plan so in the future you wont have that issue. I seen that you had 6 different jobs performed while you were here. If each job was only 15 min in time, your time spent in service would have been 90 min. some of these jobs took a little longer, like installing the driver side mirror or replacing the trunk latch. In the future if your car is expected to be in the shop more than an hour ask for me (Walt Ackerman) and ill see if I can put you in a service loaner vehicle.  Again I apologize for any inconvenience you had, I'm gonna notate your account for a Free Vehicle Clean up! This includes wash, vacuum, clean windows, wheels and tires. I look forward to seeing you in the future.
Thanks for being the best part of Hyundai of Jasper!

Susan W.
Oakman, AL
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Great employees and always very helpful

Carol H.
Brilliant, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Good service and a pleasant experience!
The service department has a friendly manager who is knowledgeable and ready to help out. Wish they had a loaner car for out of town people who need to run an errand while waiting. Didn't get my car wash.

Danny C.
10/30/2019
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
I have found that Hyundai will do what it takes to help you with any problem you might have and not understand. I have been made very happy and a satisfied customer. .

Jerrod A.
Sumiton, AL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Fix my car
Work wasn’t done
Walt A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Jasper responded on 10/29/2019

Jerrod,
My name is Walt Ackerman and I am the service deptartment manager. I would like to speak with you about this service, can you give me a call at 205-295-9400 and ask for walt please.

Walt A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Jasper responded on 10/30/2019

Jerrod,

I have been trying to reach you by phone, either you keep hanging up on me, or I have the wrong number. If you could give me a call that would be great. Im sorry that your car did not exhibit the problem while it was here with us. But I cant fix the car as you stated if you refuse to make contact. We will be glad to pick the vehicle up from you and provide you with a loaner while we take a look at yours. Please let me know if you are intrested.
Thanks for being the best part of Hyundai of Jasper

Johnnie L.
10/29/2019
Nice people that work there.
I have always had good service on all I have gotten done. The wait time has been good the people are really nice.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Employees are always friendly and they always provide great costumer service.

Warrior, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Awesome
Awesome customer service and parts. A great place to shop

2007 Hyundai Sonata
5-Star service
Very friendly, helpful and informative. Work done promptly.

Kenneth B.
Cullman, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/26/2019 Category: Service
How polite and respectful they are.
The service department was very nice and easy to talk to.

Ronald S.
Hamilton, AL
10/25/2019 Category: Service
very helpful
Àllways perform great service

Britt B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Service!!
I have always gotten Great service at Jasper Hyundai! I bought my 2013 Hyundai Sante Fe at Jasper Hyundai and have always used there Service Department. They are very knowledgeable and professional at what they do and the Service area and waiting area very nice a clean and comfortable if you wait for your car to be serviced! I was very satisfied with my last visit as I always am. Zach the service manager is very professional and very helpful! Thanks for all you do!!!😊

NB