Overall Rating 3.90909/5Overall Rating 3.90909/5Overall Rating 3.90909/5rating 3.90909rating 3.90909
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Don S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great staff.
Always does a great job. Love the staff they are very friendly helpful.

EB
Edwin B.
Carbon Hill, AL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
quick service
quick friendly service everytime I go in for service

Jerry B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Tire Spendle
Excellent work

Danny B.
Sumiton, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
First service
Jasper Hyundai got us in and out quickly. Great customer service!

PB
Patricia B.
Morris, AL
friendly
excellent experience

Warrior, AL
2016 Hyundai Azera
07/11/2018 Category: Service
The way I perceive Jasper Hyundai.
I feel like you can be trusted.

KW
Kathy W.
Bear Creek, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
service department was very helpful
Was in town for a dr. apt when a problem occurred with my santa fe. Service dept. provided me with quick and helpful service.

Candice H.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
friendly & fast service
staff are friendly and service is fast, was able to get an appointment the same day i called and was out in less than an hour.

BG
Betty G.
Haleyville, AL
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Engine went out in only 4 years
Dissatisfied that a BRAND NEW engine wasn’t put back in..it was replaced although it was a rebuilt one...& warranty not starting all new again
Walt A., Service Manager from Hyundai of Jasper responded on 07/06/2018

Betty,
 I am sorry that you are not happy about the engine, that is something that we at Hyundai of Jasper have no control over. We also have no control over the warranty starting over. My question is were you satisfied with myself and Hyundai of Jasper(im the one who closed you out) If you were satisfied with us(dealer) then would you mind to rescore us ? The survey affects us directly.. I appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you back at your next oil change.If you have any questions please call me at 205-385-0100

Pinson, AL
07/05/2018 Category: Service
They found nails in two tires that I didn't know where there so that was a good thing, probably saved me from being stranded on the highway. I was shocked that the labor for replacing a cabin filter exceeded the price of the filter!

Janet G.
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Very Satisfied with My Sonata and the Service Dept.
I have had nothing but good experiences with both my Sonatas and with the Service I receive fro Jasper Hyundai!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/27/2018 Category: Service
AWESOME DEALERSHIP!!!
Great Service and employees are really nice.

WF
Wanda F.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Scratch on car while at dealership
Hyuandai has always been very courteous to me whenever I go in there. I have no complaints with that. However, when I left my car for the air compressor to be replaced a long scratch appeared on the passenger side of my car.. it was not three when I took the car to the dealership. Walt, the service manager said it didn’t happen in the shop, but it did happen while my car was parked on their property. He seems to think that they will not do anything about it. I would really like a direct answer.

Bobby H.
Kennedy, AL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Kindness, and respect
I will recommend everyone to come to Hyundai

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
They always have great customer service and are always friendly.

Jonathan G.