1926 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.6486495/5Overall Rating 2.6486495/5rating 2.6486495rating 2.6486495rating 2.6486495
Overall Rating 1.8648659/5rating 1.8648659rating 1.8648659rating 1.8648659rating 1.8648659

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy service
My 5,000 mile service was completed quickly and I was told I needed to replace my front brake linings within the next couple weeks, which I will do.

05/19/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Fast service and friendly staff.

Woodinville, WA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Anonymous
It's a dealership! Better than others in the area and closer to home.

Bellevue, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed with customer service.
This was my first visit to Kirkland Hyundai and I was disappointed with customer service.

05/18/2018 Category: Service
Nice people, quick service
The service was quick, dropped off early in the morning and it was done before lunch. Appreciate having a shuttle service, and the driver (Joe) was really nice and we had a fun conversation. The only disappointment is the do not wash your car on site but rather give you a coupon to Brown Bear, the closest on in Redmond. When I purchased the service package when I bought my new car I was told it would be washed at every service, not that I would have to drive to Redmond to have it washed, essentially creating another errand for me. They washed my car onsite before I drove off the lot when I bought it, I don’t know why they don’t as part of the service instead of handing out a coupon.

SL
Sherrie L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
The Best
Hyundai of Kirkland is the best place to buy and service your car! Ask for Randy in the service Dept.

RT
Rachel T.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendliest customer service rep
I was greeted with a smile and excellent customer service. Service was extremely quick! All around great experience.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland

Thank you for your business!!

Seung S.
Sammamish, WA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Not so kind staff even when they made a mistake
Had to waste of my time since my car was not correctly fixed.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland

Thank you foryour business. So sorry you did not have a great service expereance.

Mckayla S.
Stanwood, WA
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Took my 2018 in for it's first oil change and I get it back with oil hand prints on the outside of my drivers door and inside of my car. Tech was lippy when confronted. Not sure if i'll be back and if I do, it's because front staff is very attentive and friendly.

GL
Gregory L.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great
They are always kind and nice!!

Review
Friendly people and super clean place

Carnation, WA
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Timely and courteous service.

AD
Ann D.
Bothell, WA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Customer Service
My service manager always greets me by name and clearly explains what they all be doing and have done.

Alexander M.
Auburn, WA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Have service contract
Have service contract, but they seem to do good work.

Jeff S.
Monroe, WA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nothing Special
Nothing Special!
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland

Thank you for giving us a try! Sorry we did not meet your expectations!

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2018 Category: Service
friendly
Clean and friendly people waiting on you.

Bellevue, WA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Getting more pricey just for an oil change
Oil change prices keep going up at this place. Oil change was quick and thorough but for $60 it should include a tire rotation.

Daniel G.
Carnation, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
the Personnel!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Most of the time this place has been wonderful. Occasional issues with over charging
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland

I am very sorry you did not get the service you deserved. The service advisor-that handled your visit is new and we are attempting to fine tune her skills. Please come and see me on your next visit for a complementary service. Tom olsonservice manager

AC
Annette C.
Bothell, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great customer service!!
I went in for a recall on my car last week. Everyone was extremely friendly and accommodating. I was made comfortable in their waiting room with snacks and liquids available. My car was done in no time.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland

Yhank you fot your business!