Overall Rating 2.7441886/5Overall Rating 2.7441886/5rating 2.7441886rating 2.7441886rating 2.7441886
Overall Rating 1.9767442/5rating 1.9767442rating 1.9767442rating 1.9767442rating 1.9767442

OMG
was really easy process, car was done on time

GH
Gail H.
Carnation, WA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service help full to answer questions about the car and nice place to come I have trust in them working on my car so I don't have to worry
I like to take my car to the dealer ship where they know the Hyundai I have to work on for maintenance

TA
Thomas A.
Renton, WA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Service at a 5 Start from Mark Witkowski!
We worked with Mark Witkowski on a light replacement for our Hyundai G80. He went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of and that our needs were met. Because of our experience with Mark, we will be staying with the Hyundai brand for awhile.

PB
Patricia B.
Snohomish, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service department
Work done in timely manner at price quoted.

Robert S.
Kenmore, WA
Staff
Friendly, professional and proactive

BF
Brad F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for the follow up and offering my next oil change service at no charge.
As I mentioned on the phone, when I got home I needed to lubricate the rear door hinges that were still squeaky and stiff.
There was no signs of lubrication added to the rear door hinges of the 2012 Hyundai Elantra after the oil change had been performed.
The oil change work order reads: lube front suspension, steering and trans linkage, hood latch and hood and door hinges.

It is good to know that going forward this task will be done by the Hyundai of Kirkland Service Department on each customers oil change.

As you suggested, I scored Hyundai of Kirkland Service Department with an additional star!

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Work order reads that the door hinges are to be lubed but service not performed at Hyundai of Kirkland Service Department.
When I came in for a oil change on 9/13/2018, I mentioned to Mark Witkowski that the door hinges needed to be lubed on my 2012 Elantra.
He seem to think this was asking for a favor. When I made payment he then told me it could not and was not done.
Once I reviewed the work order more closely at home, I noted it reads: lube front suspension, steering and trans linkage, hood latch and hood and door hinges.
So it is written on the work order that the door hinges are to be lubed but the technician is not doing a complete job.

Now I am wondering what else was not done if something as simple as lubing the door hinges would not be performed by the Hyundai of Kirkland Service Department.
I go to the Hyundai dealership for the best possible service for my car. Hyundai of Kirkland Service Department Invoice #: HYCS360193
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 09/20/2018

Hello! I have called your phone(s) and left you a message. Might you consider calling my cell at 206-947-4410 so we might discuss a resolution of your issue.
Tom Olson
206-947-4410

TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 09/20/2018

as promised i am offering your next service at no charge to you. please accept it as our intention to make you memory of this visit in a more positive light.
Might you consider scoring us with maybe an additional star if you feel it appropriate?
Thanks for your business! Tom Olson

LJ
Linda J.
Snoqualmie, WA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Got in and out quickly

BL
Brian L.
Duvall, WA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Professional service
My service manager, Mark Witkowski was very professional and great to work with to solve my car issues. He kept me informed on the progress and listened to my concerns.

PG

PS
Pauline S.
Bothell, WA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Kirkland takes care of you.
Leave it to Hyundai of Kirkland to take care of you when you aren't "feeling" the love. Thanks for everything you do.

Angelina M.
Everett, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
I have had nothing but excellent service for years at this dealership. Chris Z. is knowledgeable and goes out of his way to make his customers happy and aware of what is going on with their vehicle.

WB
William B.
Renton, WA
The grade is...
Everyone gets an "A" !

Snohomish, WA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Dept Staff
The Service Dept Staff are super!

Redmond, WA
awesome service
As soon as they answered my phone call, they knew what service should be done for my car. Service representative was nice and the service was fast and accurate!

SN

Scott M.
Freeland, WA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service review
Great service, very nice people.

AG
Alla G.
2014 Hyundai Azera
Fast Service
Prices for oil change are reasonable and I always appreciate the ease of making an appointment here.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 09/17/2018

TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 09/14/2018

2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast and competent service
The work was completed faster than I expected.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 09/14/2018