Overall Rating 2.9791644/5Overall Rating 2.9791644/5rating 2.9791644rating 2.9791644rating 2.9791644
Overall Rating 2.0000009/5Overall Rating 2.0000009/5rating 2.0000009rating 2.0000009rating 2.0000009

BC
Beverly C.
Snohomish, WA
Good Service
Service was good. Disappointed that they wouldn't change the steering wheel. I feel it's a warranty issue.

Kenmore, WA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Return customer
Great0

2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Customer service
Young advisors need to improve their customer service attitude.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 11/19/2018

I am sorry we did not meet your expecttations. Is there any actions I can take to make your memories better?

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/17/2018 Category: Service
I have always been pleased with the service provided by the people of Hyundai of Kirkland. However this last time that I went to service my car, Chris and the team EXCEEDED BY FAR my expectation and level of service. When they found a problem with my car and Chris told me that I would need to leave my car for a few hours due to a software malfunction, he immediately offered a shuttle and when he knew that I needed badly my car for that day, he paused and he offered me the option of a loaner and that he would ask his team to please prioritize things on my car. Not even 20 min later I got a call from him saying that they were able to fix everything. Thank you again for treating me in such an excellent way and for the level of professionalism and care shown to me and my car.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 11/18/2018

AND, thank you for your business!

Marcia S.
Kenmore, WA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Prompt courteous service
Service was super fast and the whole experience was painless!!

11/16/2018 Category: Service
prompt service, good estimate for the duration and price
Will return ;)
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for your business!Thank

Brandon M.
Issaquah, WA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service folks. Clean and accessible location. Waiting area is surprisingly conducive to getting work done if that is your jam.

Jonathan M.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Maintanence scheduling needs improvement
Every time I called to schedule an oil change I would get an answering machine. This happened at least 3 times a day for multiple days. I left two voicemails and finally heard back a day after the 2nd one. Not sure why it is so hard to schedule maintenance?
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 11/16/2018

I am very sorry that we made it so difficult to do business with us. I have a solution for your next visit. We have a dedicated appointment coordinator that you can use any time you need service work. Her name is Jan and her number is 425.295.6131.
Also you can print this reply and redeem a free oil change on your next visit. Please forgive us and knowwe really strive to make all of our customers happy and satisisfied!
Tom Olson
Service director
206-947-4410

TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 11/19/2018

Shouls I take you lack of a reply as a rejection of my offer?

TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 11/19/2018

could you please rescore up for shelby. it would mean the world to her....please ?

Terri B.
Carnation, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
This is my 3rd Santa Fe , only wish I would be mailed the coupons for service, I always got them on my other Santa fes so that is a bit of a disappointment
Nice clean friendly shop love the viewing room

Christine H.
Fast, eeficient, friendly service
I was able to get my car in the same day I called and being able to sue the shuttle made my life so much easier as I did not have to take time off work to deal with getting my car serviced.
For almost 10 years and 4 different Hyundai I have had the same experience with efficient, friendly staff.

Hyundai of Kirkland Review
Awesome service and very professional.

Dori H.
Redmond, WA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I always feel very welcome and check-in/check-out is very quick!
Great communication, quick service, very professional

CA
constantine a.
11/12/2018
excellent
I bought a Hyundai Tuscon from David Kim, and David was very courteous, professional and efficient. David made the whole buying a car experience very enjoyable. He is knowledgeable and he will help you find what you are looking for. If you are in the market for a Hyundai, go see David, he will have your best interest in mind.
Thank You David!
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 11/13/2018

AC
Annette C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service!
Quick service, coffee or tea provided and a nice room to relax in!
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 11/13/2018

WS
William S.
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
great service--good listeners
great service--good listeners
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 11/12/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

Mark R.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/11/2018 Category: Service
excellent
service is excellent
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for your business!

Issaquah, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Nominal fee
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for your business!

Joann A.
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service and very timely.
Very punctual and responsible with my time. The appointments are always on time and the service people are outstanding.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 11/09/2018

Monroe, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Just One Negative Thing
I am very happy with Hyundai of Kirkland. Shelbie is very nice and great to deal with. The only thing I was unhappy with that I didn’t notice until later was that after they checked my lights, they turned them off. I usually keep them on auto so I don’t have to think about it. I drove that night with my lights off not realizing it until halfway through my drive! Other than that I was very happy.
TOM O. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 11/10/2018

thank you for your business and constructive comments!

Donn S.