4.6

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

Keith S.
Snohomish, WA
04/10/2021 Category: Service
They changed my oil and were friendly at check in.

Michele W.
Everett, WA
Awesome
Very clean and respectful staff.

NB
Neil B.
Bellevue, WA
Good service.
I was a little put off by my initial contact and being passed off to somebody who wasn’t present at the time.

Bellevue, WA
Great staff
Easy scheduling. Easy everything.

AR
Ann R.
Service department is great
I’ve been in several times and they are always courteous, listen well, explain things well—and usually are done before the estimated time.
AN
AMANDA A N. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 04/02/2021

Hi Ann!

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am glad that we were able to get you all taken care of.  I am looking forward to working with you again!

Have a super weekend!

Amanda

RL
Ronald L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Good and Friendly service
Everything went smoothly ....as it should be.
I was comfortable and had a shorter wait than expected.

Bay S.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Our three Hyundais experienced zero problems 74k,93k and 120k
We bought three Hyundais, from this dealership because of the great service department. 2010 Tucson AWD Ultimate with 74k suffered potholes misalignment. The service restored the ride and made the tires quiet at freeway speeds. 2010 Santa Fe GLS AWD with 120k and 2013 Sonata Hybrid Ultimate with 93k miles. Zero problems only scheduled maintenance. Well did suffer dead batteries in key fob after 8 -10yrs, Unscheduled sidewall flat tire and potholes misalignment. Zero quality or reliability issues.

FD
Fasika D.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
03/23/2021 Category: Service
NH
NOEL H., Customer Relations Manager from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 03/25/2021

Fasika,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We apologize that your oil change took longer then anticipated. Some times we do unfortunetly get behind. We should have communicated this with you better. Our service manager, Daniel, will be reaching out to you to get more information. We look forward to speaking to you.

Noel Holler

Russel C.
Lynnwood, WA
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional.
Exceptional and outstanding service.
Steven H. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 03/23/2021

Good Morning Russel,
Thank you for the great review.  I appreciate you taking time out of your day to complete the survey.  I look forward to working with you in the future.  Please call me if you have any vehicle concerns or questions.  My direct number is 425-947-7282.

Jeff C.
Cashmere, WA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Jeff C.
I am a three hour drive from the dealership so it would be better if I could get most of my concerns or issues addressed during one appointment. My hybrid battery is in bad shape and needs to be replaced under warranty. I would rather get the recall done as well as the battery problem fixed all at once. I might have to get the car towed 135+ miles to address the battery problem. I almost didn't make it back home from my last appointment. I tried to schedule all the work in the next visit but it sounds like it will take several appointments to address everything.

Redmond, WA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Great service. Quickly repaired under warranty. Great staff.

David B.
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Awsome
Awsome
NH
NOEL H., Customer Relations Manager from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 03/22/2021

David,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are happy to see that you were satisfied with our team. We do strive for a 5 star rating. Is there anything that we could have improved on to achieve that?

Noel Holler

TC
Terry C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Fast, efficient and fair pricing
Fast, efficient and fair price for replacement of both low beam headlights.
Steven H. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 03/19/2021

Good Morning Terry,

BW
Brian W.
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Tucson unexpected fix
A few days before my oil change appointment my dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree. Hyundai emailed me and the dealership called me to make sure I was ok. Huge plus! Amanda in service was able to keep my car, order the parts and fix it in a little amount of time. She kept me up to date on the timeline and I received a loaner car for the weekend. Big thanks to Amanda for making this as painless as possible! Thank you!
AN
AMANDA A N. from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 04/02/2021

Hi Brian!

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey.  It was a pleasure working with you, and I look forward to working with you again soon!

Have a super weekend!