4.6

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Issaquah, WA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/26/2020 Category: Service
good and quick service
Personnel explained all work done and answered all questions to my satisfaction.

TG

Poor Service, COVID Restrictions
n/a
DANIEL M C., Service Manager from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 10/15/2020

Hello,

I am looking into your service here at our dealership. I will be reaching out to you for more specifics to see how we can do better in the future.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/10/2020 Category: Service
I waited weeks for my appointment. When I came here to do the oil change, they discovered some issue and was able to revolve immediately. I was happy that it was faster than I expected. Will definitely come back again.

Ronald B.
10/09/2020
They came through with flying colors
We have purchased 3 Hyundai's from here over the last 10+ years and I have taken 5 friends there to help them feel comfortable with buying a New car since I used to sell cars for 20 plus years. My wife was able to get the Vehicle she has dreamt about for a few years a 2020 Hyundai Kona in Lime Twist with every option available for about $3,000.00 less than any other dealer in a 75 mile radius I know I checked. Our Salesperson Michael Sylvan was very easy to work with and even spent extra time making sure my Wife knew how to use all the new tech this model has that her Tucson didn't. The GM also took steps to make sure we had a awesome buying experience as well as giving me his direct number so if I ever need help for us or our friends or neighbors I just need to call him. They treated us the way I used to treat my customers "Like Gold" and have earned our business for life. Thank you to everyone on the team there for your commitment to making sure every customer is "Completely Satisfied". Today I can't say enough good things about this place and it's staff. Thanks for taking care of us Ron and Lorie from Kirkland

10/09/2020
Getting the run around after 3 new cars from here
On 9/16/2020 My Wife and I went to HOK to buy her the 2020 Hyundai Kona she has been dreaming of just the way she wanted it because the color isn't made on 2021 models. This is our 3rd New Hyundai from HOK and I have taken myself 4 friends and co-workers to buy cars from them in the past 4 years plus we need a new Pick-up, but that won't happen again. When we were in Finance doing our documents the Finance guy added a $200.00 "Theft Protection" to help the salesman since his commission was a not much on our deal because we kept our trade which I sold the following weekend for 5 times what they offered. We said ok we guess we can help him out. This protection requires the Dealer to etch each window with a serial number that is put on the document that gives us the "Protection". Since we left at 9pm and it was very dark I didn't notice the serial number wasn't on any of our windows meaning our Vehicle doesn't have any coverage and the paperwork couldn't be sent in since it would have to have the serial number on it. I have called and spoke with the salesman, the manager "Mr. Jackson" and they told me they would refund our $200.00 plus sales tax by check. 3 weeks later several texts and calls and a message to the General Manager (He hasn't called me) we still don't have the money owed to us for a product that doesn't exist. I can't believe they think they can get away with keeping our money like they are doing right now. With the economy down and sales slow it seems very underhanded to pull a dirty move like this when they could have just done the right thing and made it good. They have chose to be a typical Dealer and rip us off. I can't see us ever buying another car from them plus our services will be done somewhere else like Doug's, Car Pro's, or Hyundai of Seattle. We are waiting for our survey to let Hyundai know what one of their dealers is doing. Can't see giving any score over 1 right now.
NH
NOEL H., Customer Relations Manager from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 10/12/2020

We do apologize that you have not recieved your refund check. I looked into this with our office manager and she will have the check ready for you today. We do not want to lose you as a long time Ford of Kirkland family member. Please continue to use us for all your vehicle needs, and we will make sure we do not have any issues like this in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Noel Holler

Joann K.
Lynnwood, WA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Proactive treatment of outstanding recall by service department
My Sonata Hybrid left me stranded on several occasions as it refused to start, and the dash displayed an alert "Check Hybrid system !HEV". The manual was not helpful, and the dealership acted as if they had never heard of such a problem.

After being stranded the second time, I went online to learn that this is a fairly common problem for Sonata drivers. I drove to the dealership immediately. Refused to leave when they were initially unfamiliar with this type of problem. They had the car ready to go the next morning, but I am unhappy because the problem was directly related to an outstanding recall notice on my car. I was not notified of recall. The service department did not notify me while at the counter for service. And they were not helpful in identifying my car issues, when this problem is a very common topic online.

I love my Sonata. It is far better than my Mercedes SL I am disappointed in the dealer service department not having my back.
DANIEL M C., Service Manager from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 10/12/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time on our phone call. I always appreciate the feedback from my customer on how we can strive to do better at our store. I will be spending more time with our advisors in helping them with their customer service skills. Thank you very much again.

Sammamish, WA
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Battery & blue tooth.
Battery replacement was good but the blue tooth stopped working so I couldn't be hands free on my phone.
DANIEL M C., Service Manager from Hyundai of Kirkland responded on 10/05/2020

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that your bluetooth is not working. Please let me know when you can stop by so we can take a look at it for you.

Melissa L.
Monroe, WA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Simply the best
Always have a great experience here. Staff is exceptional, lobby is always clean, having the ability to see your car getting worked on while you wait is the best!

AC
Alicia C.
Snohomish, WA
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Quality Care
I was initially nervous about my car repair, but they they did everything in their power to make sure I was taken care of. They were even able to get me a better deal than originally quoted. I am very happy with their quality of service and I will be returning in the future!

Russel C.

Carol A.
Lynnwood, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent work and customer service.
Excellent work and customer service.

DK
David K.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Service complete and efficient
Will go back again, because of service

KF
Kamran F.
Bellevue, WA
09/16/2020
Great service and good people. I was very happy with my experience.

OF
Odile F.
Seattle, WA
2015 Hyundai Accent
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Great Place to take your car for service
Quality of staff and service.

Redmond, WA
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people
Very happy with my recent service at this Hyundai dealership. I needed to bring my baby and use the shuttle for pickup and drop off. Everyone was very helpful with all my questions about bringing my baby in her carseat with me. The shuttle driver especially was very accommodating, friendly and helpful. Service was quick and great! Would definitely recommend!