Overall Rating 3.7812525/5Overall Rating 3.7812525/5Overall Rating 3.7812525/5rating 3.7812525rating 3.7812525
Overall Rating 2.09375/5Overall Rating 2.09375/5rating 2.09375rating 2.09375rating 2.09375

2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Very helpful service staff & nice waiting area
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/18/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us good feedback and thank you for your business.

FB
Francis B.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Anthony was great..was right on in estimate of time to complete the 60k mile service. Kept me informed of work status several times.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/17/2018

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to give us good feedback.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Service and Road service
Anthony is marvelous to work with . I had an appt at 2:30 unfortunately I went to bring my car to dealer and would not start. I called Huyndai road service but because they were basically a No Show. I waited 2 1/2 hrs for a battery jump. Anthony was kind enough to still allow me to bring my car in and he was able to have a mechanic, Daryl assist with my battery replacement. And this was between 4:30 And 5 pm on a Monday.

I think someone needs to review the road service . I don't believe this was either driver's issue or that of the rep I spoke with twice. This is a higher management issue and having enough staff to help. Needless to say I know why I have AAA.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/17/2018

We deeply apologize for the delay in the roadside assistance I will be forwarding this to Hyundai corporate to help improve upon your future needs and other customers as well. We appreciate your patience and thank you for taking the time to give us good feedback.

GV
Gabriel V.
Indio, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/16/2018 Category: Service
A good experience
Clean waiting and bathrooms. Polite and courteous staff. Something new...snacks. Yummy.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/16/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us such good feedback and are looking forward to helping you next time.

TD
Timothy D.
Yucaipa, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/15/2018 Category: Service
great service
Great service !!!!
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/15/2018

We thank you for your continued business and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

MF
Mark F.
Yucca Valley, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
I bought my Santa Fe new from this dealership earlier this year. I have had no issues with the car. I’ve had it serviced here twice. I have had no problems with the service here. Everyone at this dealership and service department are all very friendly. A staff member kept checking on customers in the service waiting area asking us if we needed anything, bringing people bottles of water. That was very much appreciated. I will continue to give this dealership my business.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/14/2018

We appreciate your continued business and thank you for taking the time to share your experiance.

RI
Roger I.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
1,000,000 thanks for my 100,000!
Can it get any better? I’ve always been happy with Hyundai. This is the same location where I used to used to take my Dodge. When the Dodge dealership was at this venue, it was the worst experiences and expenses ever suffered in my life. Hyundai of La Quinta is proof that you can turn an ugly caterpillar into a Butterfly. This faithful Tucson is out of warrantee, but I hope my friends there can keep it going for years to come.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/13/2018

We thank you for taking the time to give us such good feedback and appreciate your continued business.

BP
Brianna P.
Cathedral City, CA
Five Star
The best custom service! I will be back.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/13/2018

We thank you for taking the time to give us such kind feedback and are looking forward to helping you next time.

JO
Juan O.
Thermal, CA
Great
They dint find the problem I went for I still here the noise in the hub bering right front I will have to find a second opinion othe t then that great service
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/13/2018

We thank you for your feedback and are looking forward to helping find the noise.

Johnny P.
Houston, TX
Nice lady in service!
I'm sorry I forgot her name but the blonde woman in service was very professional and kind. Thanks for taking the time to help make things right!
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/13/2018

We thank you for your business and appreciate you taking the time to give us a good review.

Marsha P.
efficient, welcoming, expertise
welcoming, offered water, prompt
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/13/2018

We thank you for your feedback and are looking forward to helping you next time.

JE
James E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Worse delaership in Sothern California
Lies, misrepresentations, fraud, attitude was arrogant
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/13/2018

We will be contacting you to try and figure out what happened.

Indio, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Stranded!
Randy Yates is my hero. I bought my car just a few months ago an unfortunately, my battery already died out.
I was on my way to work and made a stop prior to. When I got back in my car, it was completely dead. I felt let down by Hyundai since I had just purchased my vehicle and why should this have happened?

I called Hyundai and Randy answered and said that I should call Roadside Services Assistance since I was covered under them. I told him I didn’t have any paper to write their number down as my purse was in the truck and of course I had no power to open/unlock my truck and I sure as heck was not going to crawl in to the back seat and try to unlatch the seats to crawl in to the truck (I’m a plus size woman for crying out loud!)… I must have sounded like a hysterical woman on the phone that he personally drove out to check out my car. He got the car to start and told me to follow him back to the dealership and they would checkout the battery.

Well…. As I proceeded to put the car in reverse, it wouldn’t move. I tried the drive gear and it still wouldn’t move. Frantically I called back Hyundai as Randy had already left ahead of me. Again, I must have sounded crazy on the phone when they asked me to hold right off the bat when answering the phone and I yelled NO! I told them Randy had just left me and if they could call his cell and have him turn around.

Before I knew it, Randy was back! He said when he didn’t see me behind him, he knew something was wrong and turned around, not even knowing I was already calling the dealership back. He somehow was able to get the car to move and drove it back to the dealership himself with no hesitation.
Randy drove my car right in to Service and had the team take care of me!

Hyundai, Randy turned a horrible experience in to a great rest of the day for me when I was ready to never again buy Hyundai. With employees that are willing to go the extra mile, this keeps customers like me coming back for future purchases.

Thanks Randy & Service Team!
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/12/2018

We do not perform acts of kindness like this so you can tell the story, We do things like this because we put ourselves our families and our children in the same situation and treat  Our customers the way we would want them to be treated.  Whenever we can go the extra mile to make somebody's day better we will do so.
Thank you.

BL
Beverly L.
Hemet, CA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
excellant employees
in and out in just a little time waiting and keep informed as they serviced the car
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/12/2018

We thank you for taking time to give us good feed bank and are looking forward to helping you next time.

Mary W.
Rancho Mirage, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Personal touch is always at LaQuinta Hyundai
Randy and Anthony in service!! They really care about the customer! Don’t miss the opportunity to feel special the next time you have your car serviced!!
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/10/2018

We thank you for taking the time to give us the best feedback and are looking forward to helping you the next time.

AC
Alan C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service 7/7/18
Anthony was very attentive and followed up with me right away! Excellent customer service!

Thanks
Alan
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/10/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us good feedback and are looking forward to helping you next time.

Michael H.
Joshua Tree, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Very good and always do what is needed.
The service department always takes care of business.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/08/2018

We appreciate you continue business and thank you for taking the time to give us such good feedback.

Coachella, CA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/07/2018

AD
Arthur D.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
We have two Hyundais which are serviced at Hyundai of La Quinta. On this visit I arrived early but Sandy greeted me and reviewed my service needs immediately. All service was performed quickly and my cleaned car was returned in a very short period.
Keep up the good work.

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable
Good customer relationship.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 07/05/2018

We appreciate your business  And are looking forward to earning 5 stars next time.