Overall Rating 3.8571403/5Overall Rating 3.8571403/5Overall Rating 3.8571403/5rating 3.8571403rating 3.8571403
Overall Rating 2.08571/5Overall Rating 2.08571/5rating 2.08571rating 2.08571rating 2.08571

Diana M.
Coachella, CA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
In and out. Gary the salesman was entertaining and knowledgeable. He made the time pass even quicker. Alex was nice and attentive.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/14/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a 5 star review and are looking forward to helping next time.

PL
Phyllis L.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
Car is always ready on time.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/14/2018

We thank you for your feedback and are looking forward to helping you.

Exceptional Customer Service
Great service, Anthony is friendly, honest, and knowledgeable. Jake is an expert, he knew exactly what was wrong with my car and fixed it; exceptional mechanic.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/12/2018

We thank you for your feedback and are looking forward to helping you next time.

Indian Wells, CA
Good Service
The service department was friendly, fast, and thorough.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/12/2018

We appreciate your business and thank you for your feedback.

Michael R.
Seattle, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service was OK
Service was OK..Direction was poor and left me With no choices .
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking my call I apologize we cannot always know if a tire is safe to patch or not until we look at it from the inside. We appreciate your business and thank you for your feedback.

Marcia Robinson
From the minute I walked into Hyundai of La Quinta until the moment that I walked out, all was perfect. I actually enjoyed my waiting time, and, that "waiting time" was shorter than I expected. I will definitely return for another service when my Hyundai tells me that it's time!
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/12/2018

We thank you for taking the time to give us such good feedback and are looking forward to helping you next time.

Great Job
My was fast and good
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback we are looking forward to helping you next time.

AR
Angela R.
Thousand Palms, CA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Randy the service Manager assisted me in having my car fixed. He was awesome and so helpful! I have nothing but good things to say about him and his wonderful customer service! I think the 1 thing that stuck out to me the most was that he was a man of his word. Every quote he gave me was exact and did not hesitate to make things right. Thank you! I am a satisfied customer.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/08/2018

We thank you for taking the time to give us a good review. We are looking forward to helping you next time.

MF
Mark F.
Yucca Valley, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
I was in and out in 45 minutes with appointment
I like coming here for service, and recommend it to anyone. Appointments provide faster service. Staff are nice and pleasant.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/08/2018

We thank you for your amazing feedback and appreciate your business. We are looking forward to helping you next time.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Dept
Very friendly staff. They found the issue and corrected it.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/07/2018

We thank you for taking the time to share your experience and are looking forward to helping you next time.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
amazing dealership with best employees
just the best all around dealer in the state of california
and the whole west coast. Just saying larry?
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/07/2018

We thank you for your witty good feedback and are always looking forward to helping you.

Larry.

EK
Evelyn K.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Read the customer's request on the work order
Someone forgot to check the tire pressure as specifically requested for a nitro fill. Had to come back after a few blocks to get it done. Usually happy with service, not so much this time.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/07/2018

We are sorry this has happened. We strive for perfection and apologize you had to come back. We thank you for understanding and are looking forward to helping you next time.

SF
Sean F.
Great service, as usual
It's a pleasure to do business with these people. They go out of their way to make everything just perfect.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/07/2018

We appreciate your perfect feedback and thank you for your business.

LG
Layla G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service is awesome
Thank you Anthony in service for always scheduling my services when I’m in town. He always squeezes me in to get my service when I’m only in town a short while. Because I’m a traveling Uber and Lyft I’m and always far from the dealership and he make accommodations to get me in so that I may service my car to keep it in running condition.
Thank you very much! Your the best
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/06/2018

We can't thank you enough for taking the time to give us such good feedback. We are always looking forward to helping you.

Randy

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/06/2018

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to give us good feedback.

Juanita W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great on time m
On time Friendly Car looks great.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/06/2018

We thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review and are looking forward to helping you next time.

EG
Edwin G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2018 Category: Service
The greeters are very good and provide all the information the driver needs. The car wash and candy bar is a great perk. It also appears that you topped off my fuel tank.
see above.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/06/2018

We appreciate your good feedback and thank you for helping us get rid of the candy bars. We're looking forward to helping you next time.

WC
Wayne C.
Indio, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Scale of 1 to 10, a 12
Start to finish the experience was fabulous.
Just moved to the area and this was my first visit for routine service.
No need to keep your fingers crossed.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/05/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a good review and are looking forward to helping you next time.

SG
Susan G.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/03/2018 Category: Service
No Review
No Review
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/05/2018

We thank you for taking the time to give us a good review and are looking forward to helping you next time.

EG
Eon G.
Newark, CA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
staff
The staff is outstanding from Bob the G.M. and Randy the service manager not to forget Anthony the service adviser and Gus the parts manager. And this is a direct reflection of Ken the dealer.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 11/03/2018

We appreciate your continued business and thank you for taking the time to give everyone from the top to the bottom good feedback.