Overall Rating 3.7419352/5Overall Rating 3.7419352/5Overall Rating 3.7419352/5rating 3.7419352rating 3.7419352
Overall Rating 2.06452/5Overall Rating 2.06452/5rating 2.06452rating 2.06452rating 2.06452
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Bermuda Dunes, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Sandy was my service agent, super friendly and helpful. Everything was completed in a timely manner and they did a great job washing my car !
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/25/2018

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to give us good feedback.

KL
Karen L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Service people are congenial, professional, and knowledgeable. Couldn't be better.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/25/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us good feedback and are looking forward to helping a next time.

CF
Cheryl F.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Another positive experience when I took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. Jennee, in the service department, was very nice to talk to when I called for an appointment! She was very upbeat when she answered the phone (a nice surprise these days)! The following week when I took my car in for service she had the same cheery attitude when I met her in person. In today's world, with all the negative overtones, I found Jennee to be a breathe of fresh air!! Kudos to her for having me leave your service department in a better mood than when I came in!!! That's such a rareity these days. Hope to see her on my next visit.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/24/2018

Her name is Sandy and she is the newest member to our team It is feedback like this that is going to help us continue to grow with her for a long time to come. We appreciate your continued business and thank you for taking the time to give us good feedback.

PY
Paulett Y.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
No complaints.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/24/2018

We appreciate taking the time to give us good feedback.

David H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service at Hyundai of La Quinta is Superior
Sandy in the service department at Hyundai of La Quinta is a gem. She was quick, knowledgeable, and delightful. Thank you for the terrific service.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/24/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us such good feedback and thank you for your business.

Stevanna C.
Thousand Palms, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Title can't be blank
No comment
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/23/2018

We thank you for your business and your feedback.

FG
Frank G.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service review
Excellent service and always helpful asvice from Anthony Welty.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/23/2018

We thank you for your feedback and are looking forward to helping you next time.

Dennis S.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great place to do business.
I enjoy the atmosphere at the dealership when I leased my car and when I service it. People are very friendly and make you feel comfortable.

Richard M.
Good service, friendly staff
Everyone, sales, service, the car wash people, all great! Love meeting Jasper when he's there. (Kenny's dog)
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/23/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us good feedback we thank you for your continued business and Jasper is looking forward to seeing you next time.

05/18/2018 Category: Service
Maybe
Customer service is superb.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/18/2018

We appreciate your business and are looking forward turning 5 stars next time.

LH
Loraine H.
Thousand Palms, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly staff
I have always found the staff very friendly and courteous. Have had my car serviced only with your agency, and am still happy with my choice of car, and with the care taken of my car.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/16/2018

Where appreciate your continued business and thank you for taking the time to give us good feedback.

05/14/2018 Category: Service
HJK
Efficient , informative
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/14/2018

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to give us a good review.

KH
Kae H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Blue Ribbon Every Time!
Is there really a dealership that puts their customers first? YES!! Hyundai of La Quinta. The owners and managers of this dealership exceed in delivering the highest, most genuine attention to their customers from the moment you arrive on the lot. I purchased an IONIQ in May 2017 and my car came with a full team of dedicated professionals 24/7--really.

Frankly, every level of service I experience is as though I'm the owner's family. Never ever enjoyed this level of service and personal interest with any past dealership relationship.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/14/2018

We thank you for taking the time to give us such good feedback we appreciate your continued business and enjoy helping you every time.

Charles S.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Unwilling to stand by their product
My family and I have purchased 3 cars from this dealership within the last 4 years and all of which I've had no problems with until my last visit. What happened was that unfortunately, the cover for my Sirius XM antenna somehow came off during normal use of the vehicle while driving on the freeway and not only did their representatives in the service department tell me my 2.5-year-old car with only 10,000 miles on it would not be covered under a warranty of any kind but, also had the pleasure of telling me it was more than likely my fault for taking my car through car washes in the past. I have not even taken it to a car wash recently so that is not what caused this flaw to happen! The fact that they won't replace the plastic that covers the antenna on top of my car do to “wear and tear” according to the service representatives and not under a manufactures warranty and expect me to pay $597 because they won't replace JUST THE COVER is just ridiculous, especially since the warranty should cover all electronics and parts of a car that just fall off traveling while on the freeway for the standard 5-year 60,000 mile warranty. My family was looking to purchase another vehicle but after this experience it will NOT be a Hyundai from this dealership. Even if this may seem like a small problem to have (which it really is) we are afraid now of what they would try and tell us is our fault in case something major were to go wrong with their vehicles in the future.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/12/2018

We thank you for taking the time to give us feedback however we do  Not decide what is covered under warranty and what is not. Anything caused by an outside source damage to vehicle when driving or when parked would be covered under insurance not warranty. We do appreciate your business And understand your frustration. However like I said this is not our decision.

Thank you.

05/12/2018 Category: Service
Good services
Great people
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/12/2018

We thank you for the kind words and appreciate your business.

Richard S.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Always great service. The service person was polite and very knowledgeable
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/11/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us such kind feedback and are looking forward to helping next time.

LR
Lana R.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/11/2018 Category: Service
The service is always great. Very nice !!!
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/11/2018

We thank you for your business and are looking forward to helping the next time.

JE
John E.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
To long of a wait just for an oil change.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/11/2018

We apologize for the delay in service this is not to our standards and we deeply apologize for any time constraints this may have caused. We're looking forward to getting things done and I'm much more time appropriate frame for you next time.

HD
Hugh D.
La Crescenta, CA
2015 Hyundai Azera
Your employee staff
From service advisors to the mechanic, the gals in the office & management, all making me feel special!
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/10/2018

We thank you for your business and appreciate you taking the time to give us good feedback.

CK
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K
Courteous and efficient service team. Sandra Coggins provided great customer service!
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 05/10/2018