Overall Rating 3.7837841/5Overall Rating 3.7837841/5Overall Rating 3.7837841/5rating 3.7837841rating 3.7837841
Overall Rating 2.05405/5Overall Rating 2.05405/5rating 2.05405rating 2.05405rating 2.05405

Carole M.
Friendly
Friendly people and fast service.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/20/2019

We thank you for your feedback and are looking forward to helping you next time.

SE
Stella E.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Always a pleasure
The service center at the LQ Hyundai are always professional. Friendly and accommodating.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/20/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to give us good feedback and thank you for your business.

LL
Lisa L.
Rancho Mirage, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
La Quinta Hyundai- Outstanding Service
I took my Kona in the other day, for its first service. I was very happy with the whole process and it was done in a timely manner while I waited in the lounge. I was in and out in an hour of a little less. Excellent Service Department!!
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/20/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to give us such good feedback and are looking forward to helping you next time.

Jolie A.
Yucca Valley, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Love Anthony and the service department.
He and the service crew always go above and beyond.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for your feedback.

KF
Karin F.
La Quinta, CA
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great place and extremely nice people
I think the helpful people make it great..it was my first time there and I was very happy..I did bring a book but I was hoping for HGTV in the waiting room...just saying....also it was Valentines Day so I was hoping a box of candy might be in my newly serviced car, again, just saying...I did check out the new car on floor, it is a very pretty and well maintained dealership..Thank you.. Most of all I am very happy with my Hyundai. Karin Feskens
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/18/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to give us such good feedback and we are looking forward to helping you next time.

Thank you.

Ronald B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service
Done on time
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/18/2019

We thank you for your business and appreciate you taking the time to give us good feedback.

Robert M.
good service,
great service, and finished on time , no long waites, and completed the things I wanted done,
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/18/2019

We thank you for the five star review and appreciate your business.

Michael D.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Sandy is a tremendous assist to your team. She makes everything understandable and keeps you informed.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/17/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for your feedback.

BW
Bessie W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always excellent service.
Good service.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/17/2019

We thank you for your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to give us good feedback.

Sam C.
Back to excellence
I’ve stayed out of La Quinta Hyundai for a few years based on their service and parts shop…didn’t really trust the desk or who was to work on my car..... That said, I returned last week and couldn’t be more pleased! Great staff, great service.... they didn’t try to rob me.... their quote was accurate and I left happy... glad they hired new staff
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/16/2019

A we appreciate you giving us another chance and apologize for your last visit years ago. We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to give us such good feedback.

Oil Change
Great as always.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/16/2019

Jewel M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, professional and on time service
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/15/2019

We thank you for the good feedback and appreciate your business.

HD
Hugh D.
La Crescenta, CA
2015 Hyundai Azera
02/14/2019 Category: Service
great overall and well balanced dealership.
Reasonable pricing but more importantly, a caring, efficient, knowledgeable and attentive staff
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/15/2019

We thank you for your business and appreciate you taking the time to give us such good feed back.

Douglas D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Fast service
Great service from the lady that worked the counter who had our car ready before we requested.
She was cuttious and vary helpful
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/14/2019

We thank you for taking the opportunity to give us good feedback and are looking forward to helping you next time.

BL
Beverly L.
Hemet, CA
the General Manager
clean and service dept. bends over backwards to please
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/14/2019

NR
Norman R.
Great , /Great, Great
Great service, great shop. Spotless waiting room. Done on time. Great people.

Steven M.
Great customer service!!
Very professional and courteous.

PJ

Daniele S.
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency and the people
No matter when you go or call the representatives are there to assist you and make you feel like they care. Special kudos to Anthony who always go an extra mile. Thank you to all of you!
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/12/2019

We thank you for your business and appreciate you taking the time to give us such good feedback.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Took care of all my service needs!
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 02/11/2019