Overall Rating 3.8249973/5Overall Rating 3.8249973/5Overall Rating 3.8249973/5rating 3.8249973rating 3.8249973
Overall Rating 2.075/5Overall Rating 2.075/5rating 2.075rating 2.075rating 2.075

John L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/14/2019 Category: Service
All ways great service
I always take my Hyundai for scheduled maintenance to My Hyundai dealers. Anthony, Sandy and Alex always take care of me.

Jack G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Repeat Customer
The staff at La Quinta Hyundai is exceptionally friendly, knowledgeable & efficient.

ES
Elizabeth S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Terrific service
Will definitely be back for all my service needs. Friendly people, efficient service...

TP
Thellis P.
Yucca Valley, CA
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Serrvice
Friendly efficient service
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/12/2019

We thank you for your feedback and are looking forward to helping you next time.

2013 Hyundai Accent
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast and dependable
Have always had a pleasant experience getting my car serviced. No long wait times or hassle. Very friendly folks.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/12/2019

We appreciate the good feedback and thank you for your business.

Jack S.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Quality of service
service is excellent and management is even better
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/12/2019

We appreciate the good feedback and thank you for your business.

Maria H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Always great customer service!!
I always know when I get my car serviced it’ll be a stress-free experience...from when I drive up everything is explained to me and how long? Great service department...👍
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/09/2019

RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/09/2019

Indian Wells, CA
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Love Hyundai
No comment this time. I will try to remember not to bring my car in for repair again when Randy is not there.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/06/2019

We thank you for the feedback and are sorry your vehicle was not washed. We wish we had the space to park all of the vehicles in the shade 50 plus vehicles per day wont fit. We are looking forward to helping you next time.

Michael H.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Mike Hoffman
Anthony is a asset to the Dealership. He listens and performs the service requirements. Five Star!!!
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/06/2019

We thank you for the good feedback and are looking forward to earning five stars next time.

Ronald W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Gentleman Anthony Welty is a superlative asset to Genesis of La Quinta
The entire “NEW to La Quinta Genesis” was positive, sales staff (Ricardo), mechanic (David), & especially the attention rendered by Anthony...even on an mid-afternoon empty stomach.

Thanks to a great team.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/06/2019

We thank you for your business and are looking forward to helping you next time.

EK
Eileen K.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership and service
I'd like to single out Anthony Welty for his outstanding customer service. I have dealt with him on numerous occasions and he has always made things work and the experience very pleasant. Your service reps, in general, are welcoming and helpful.

BW
Bessie W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Customer service
Always prompt service,great customer service team.

Karen S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I have had nothing but positive professional excellent treatment at Hyundai of La Quinta, I am so pleased with the care of my Santa Fe.

Jean R.
2014 Hyundai Azera
Welcoming and efficient
Took notes and checked my car in promptly.
Shuttled me home, rather than Uber,
Driver was delightful.
Car ready when promised at the end of the day. All repairs are going well.

MT
Michael T.
Outstanding as usual
Always fast, efficient and courteous

LC
Leo C.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Techs need to stay away from customers
When I questioned the fee for Check Engine Analysis, the tech standing behind the counter proceeded to tell me that his education was worth the fee. Maybe the education to fix the issue, but certainly not to diagnose it. I watched another dealer put a $20 diagnostic tool on the car, and it took about 30 seconds to download to his PC and print out what the error codes were telling us. Not much education needed for this step. Bottom line is that I don't need some car tech explaining the service fees to me. That's what the customer service people out front do. The only time the techs should be speaking with a customer is if the customer requests to speak to them.

Oil Change issues
When oil change was done, the seal around the oil filter was not in place good enough - causing an oil leak in my garage where I park my car. Had to take it back, and they admitted the problem, fixed it, and topped off the oil.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk with us we are looking forward to helping you next time.

Maurice C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent, efficient service.

EP
Eileen P.
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Randy and his crew take care of any issues immediately and effectively.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/06/2019

We thank you for your continued business and are looking forward to helping you next time.

DK
Dale/Maryann K.
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Employees
great to do business with