Overall Rating 3.8571403/5Overall Rating 3.8571403/5Overall Rating 3.8571403/5rating 3.8571403rating 3.8571403
Overall Rating 2.08571/5Overall Rating 2.08571/5rating 2.08571rating 2.08571rating 2.08571

GM
Gary M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Great people
As great as it is I will NOT buy another Hyundai as long as you have to Purchase Blue Link to get remote start!!!! That is just wrong and your way to make more money. You suck!
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/23/2018

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to give us a good review.

AP
Al P.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and customer support.
Service department is outstanding. They keep you informed and updated at all times.
Al P
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/22/2018

We thank you for your continued business and appreciate you taking the time to give us such good feedback.

Richard C.
Review
As always everything went as well as could be expected. This is why I continue to return for all my needs.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/21/2018

We appreciate your continued business and thank you for taking the time to give us outstanding feedback.

TH
Teresa H.
Consistently great service
I came in for an oil change..I knew my brakes were in need..they were very busy .. they worked me in ..was out the door in a little more than an hours time..they are consistent with their great service..would not go anywhere else!...Teresa Hack
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/21/2018

We appreciate your continued business and thank you for the kind words.

WM
Walter M.
Customer service
I just love how friendly and helpful your staff is, great job!!!
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/21/2018

We thank you for taking the time to give us such good feedback and appreciate your business.

PR
Pauline R.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai La Quinta is the BEST
Excellent service personnel. Fast check in and complete inspection with reports.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/20/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us good feedback and are looking forward to helping you next time.

Cathedral City, CA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was amazing!
Sandy made me feel completely at peace throughout the process of my car being serviced.
It was a little inconvenient that the 4 days my car was in, there were no loaner cars available since I do work. But, overall, I had a great experience.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/20/2018

We appreciate your business and thank you for the amazing feedback and are looking forward to helping you and earn 5 stars next time.

LP
Lucero P.
Coachella, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
communication
great customer services
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/19/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us good feedback and thank you for your business.

TG
Tim G.
San Diego, CA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, Careful Service
Alex (Alejandro Corona) at the Service desk did an excellent job assisting with repair of my Santa Fe. Thanks, too, to Darrell (mechanic) and Sandy (phone assist).
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/19/2018

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to give us such good feedback.

2013 Hyundai Azera
Good service.
As usual the service was very prompt and efficient. It was nice to have Saturday service.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/18/2018

We thank you for your feedback and are looking forward to helping you next time.

L B.
Very good service
I only wish the website was easier to get to coupons for service. It was easy to schedule appointment on the phone and the service department was very helpful.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/18/2018

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. This is the 1st we've heard of this and are  checking to see if anything has changed.

Dolores L.
La Quinta, CA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service and Sales personnel very accommodating.
Cose to home, more important, service and sales personnel very courteous.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/18/2018

We thank you for your business and appreciate you taking the time to give us good feedback.

La Quinta, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Lack ofamenities on Saturdays
Should have car wash and shuttle on Saturday
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking my phone call we appreciate your feedback. It was nice to hear everyone was professional and helpful.

James M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/17/2018 Category: Service
They do exactly what I ask.
Outstanding and courteous service.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/17/2018

2017 Hyundai Accent
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Thanks, for the good job
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/17/2018

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to give us good feedback.

KP
Kimberly P.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Disappointed
Shouldn't take 2 1/2 hours to replace a warranted battery !
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/14/2018

We deeply apologize we can change out a battery with a test under 30 minutes. I will be looking into this Monday morning to figure out what has happened here to take so long. The service advisors will normally ask guest if they want us to make fresh coffee I am sorry we did not ask you. We thank you for your feedback and are looking forward to making this right.

Randy

PG
Paul G.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
They were fast and efficient
My battery went dead, luckily it was still under warranty . It only took about 20 minutes. I was so pleased. They were fast , courteous and efficient.
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/14/2018

We appreciate your continued business and thank you for taking the time to give us a good review.

SL
Steven L.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Good
RANDY Y. from Hyundai of La Quinta responded on 09/14/2018

Dianne R.
Silver City, NM
Great service team
The service dept. members are courteous and helpful. I had my Sonata services there last week and it was handled efficiently. Three days later my A/C unit stopped working Saturday evening, 105 degrees. I had to delay my trip across southern AZ to NM. There was no way I would make the drive w/o A/C. Fortunately, the compressor was under warranty AND they had one in stock, so I was out the door by lunchtime. Thanks!

Randall G.