Continue reading recommended reviews

Melvin H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
My experience with the dealership was good. However, I was disappointed in the hospitality of other staff members. I was never acknowledged while in the waiting area. I realize I was not the only customer but it is just good manners to speak or say good morning to visitors.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

PE
Pamela E.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Lufkin Excellent
The dealership has done their job. The guys in the service department are excellent. Hyundai failed in this instance. I expected to get it taken care of in one place but instead had to go somewhere else.