2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2020 Category: Service
The routine service I had scheduled was performed on time and efficiently.

CL
Curtis L.
Little Canada, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Hyundia stands behind its warranty and Hyundia of Mankato stands up for their customer
I had an extensive power train warranty issue. I have never been treated as well by any American car maker as I was by Hyundia and the dealership staff.
I am a lifetime Hyundia customer.
For some reason I can only get 2 stars to show up, if I could I would give them 10
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your feedback and filling out the survey, it was nice talking with you and we were happy to be able to take care of your vehicle. We look forward to working with you in the future.

BF
Brenda F.
New Ulm, MN
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2020 Category: Service
The service I receive at Hynudai has always been wonderful and very friendly
no comments

CK
Craig K.
06/22/2020 Category: Service
The service I had performed on my vehicle was accomplished in an efficient and timely manner.
I had not scheduled an appointment but they were still able to accommodate me and perform the service I had requested.

David L.
Owatonna, MN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/21/2020 Category: Service
Buying the car was a happy experience
Dealing with the employees was a very nice experience

06/21/2020 Category: Service
Buying a palisade
I liked dealing with the salesperson everyone was very friendly and tried to help me with everything I asked for with what I wanted on the car.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for your feedback and speaking with me, with always strive to ensure that our customers our completely satisfied. If you need anything in the future let me know.

SG
Sue G.
Glencoe, MN
06/17/2020
A great place to shop
I would like to thank the following people James, Radar (yes that is right), Josh and Ely (Packer fan) for my recent purchase of a 2018 Elantra. Through every single step of the process I was treated with courtesy and respect as one of the Hyundai family members. they took time to help me find the right car by listening to my needs and making suggestions along the way. If you are in the upfront process of purchasing a car - make sure you stop at Hyundai of Mankato - you won't regret it. thanks again to the Hyundai team

Troy S.
North Mankato, MN
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly
Only had an oil change, but everyone is so friendly here. Sales Rep that help sell the car to me stopped by while I was waiting and checked in and asked how everything is going

Jon G.

Toni F.
Saint James, MN
06/04/2020
thiefs
I have bought two cars from these guys, and returned both . They lie while you go through the buying portion, the cars are cheap and unsafe, airbags dont work, engine problems from get go.and when in a crash, you are already in a coffin

Windom, MN
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2020 Category: Service
great dealership
Service is great from sales to maintenance!
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for the great survey, we really appreciate it! It is always a pleasure to work with you. Let us know if you need anything in the future. We look forward to seeing you again.

Brainerd, MN
05/29/2020 Category: Service
I recently got an oil change and a cabin filter replacement, and service was quick and professional!

Jon G.
Fairmont, MN
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Service work on Hyundai Sonata
Received a recall notice on my 2020 Sonata for computer upgrade . Called for appointment @ 9am . Arrived @ Hyundai @ 9 and they started on upgrade immediately . Great customer care .

RA
Randy A.
05/25/2020
They take the time to get you the car you want, not just any car.
Hyundai of Mankato is the best. From the time I first met Nate ,to the time I purchased my 2018 Santa Fe sport, it was a great experience. He was extremely helpful, and along with Josh, worked with me to give me the car I really wanted.I felt we had known each other a long time, and there was no pressure to sell me what I didn't want.They did a great job,and I would go there again, and I recommend you do too.

AT
Anthony T.
Eagle Lake, MN
2009 Hyundai Accent
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Safe and friendly
Hyundai of Mankato is still the great location to go for my car. They treat my car and me well, Sam was great at explains the health of my car while Morgan checked in to see how I have been. Josh was helpful for taking me to work on a last minute appointment.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 05/22/2020

Thank you for the great survey and kind words, we really appreciate it! It is always a pleasure to work with you. Let us know if you need anything in the future. We look forward to seeing you again.

Ken B.
Owatonna, MN
05/21/2020
2020 Sante Fe Purchase
My wife and I were in search of a new dealership for vehicle purchases after going to the same sales person and dealership since 1994 and when we were introduced to Todd Simmons of the Hyundai of Mankato Dealership we were encouraged that we found a new sales representative and dealership for our current and future purchases. Todd did an amazing job finding answers to the many questions my wife and I had along with being patient when we needed additional time to ensure that we had chosen the right vehicle for us. Our purchase did have a couple hick-ups but Todd was always able to get us through to the next steps. We were also impressed with the professionalism shown by the New Car Sales Manager. I would and will highly recommend Todd and Hyundai of Mankato to friends and family.