2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Service- Great staff to work with
Two words great place
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you for the great survey, we really appreciate it! It is always a pleasure to work with you. Let us know if you need anything in the future. We look forward to seeing you again.

TK
Tamra K.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Good service, friendly
Morgan the service manager is great!
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 04/09/2021

Debra R.
Warsaw, MN
03/31/2021
Appointments
We called and made an appointment 3 weeks ago on the phone to get the car in on March 31 @ 9:00 a.m. Concerning the recall and why it was not steering right. We were told when we got there we did not have an appointment. This is the 3rd time this has happened. Not at all happy with the service we have reveived. We live 40 miles away. Lucky we drove down separate because at 11:30 still nothing done. We left the car there and now have to make another trip to pick it up. Not what I call customer service.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Car
Good place for service
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 04/09/2021

Mandy H.
03/11/2021
Traded in my 2019 Hyundai Tucson for a 2021 Hyundai Tucson
This is my 3rd Hyundai Tucson bought from Hyundai of Mankato Mn. 2017, 2019 and now the 2021. I Love my Aqua Blue Tucson. I went to Hyundai of Mankato yesterday and James Pluym was AMAZING!!!!! James is Funny, smart, knowledgeable, and laid back. Exactly what you want for a car buying experience. If you are dreading buying a car, go see James at Hyundai of Mankato. You will not be disappointed. I laughed and joked with him from 5 pm until after close. Yes the buying process is long, but with James Pluym it feels like hanging out with a good friend.
Thank you so much James and everyone at Hyundai of Mankato, Mn. I WILL be back.

JJ
Joshua J.
Eagle Lake, MN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Fast easy service
The staff were very knowledgeable and friendly. They took good care of my Santa Fe. There was a minimal wait time. Overall, the team at Hyundai of Mankato took excellent care of me and my car!

Jared B.
New Ulm, MN
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Thanks Morgan

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Morgan and his hospitality
I felt like I've been going there for years.

David L.

TW
Taylor W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Always have a great time when I bring my car in and they do such a good job with their services!

Darshawn W.
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai of Mankato
Hyundai of Mankato is a quality dealership that provides great customer service and they exceed in professionalism.

Big Lake, MN
12/29/2020 Category: Service
They are very helpful and polite. They do a good job explaining the issues and are fair on price fixing them. I had some issues with some work done, however they resolved it and assured me they would take care of it if it went bad again.

12/26/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful
They are very helpful! Diagnosed my problem and fixed my issue in a very timely manner. They are fair and sincere. I would recommend going here for service or sales.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 12/29/2020

Hello Connor,
Thank you for your feedback, I do apologize that your tpms light came back on. I want to reassure you that we will take care of it an no charge. I also called and left a message, I saw that we had our technician look at it yesterday. Please let me know if the issue occurs again, I want to ensure that it is working properly and will not charge you. Also, due to the inconvenience I would also like to offer you something on top of that. I would like to offer you a complimentary oil change and full vehicle detail. I appreciate you taking the time to come in and give us the opportunity to earn your business. Give me a call at your convenience, I want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to ensure that you are completely satisfied bring your vehicle to us for service. Thank you.

Courtland, MN

Saint Peter, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/20/2020 Category: Service
Professional care
You are important to them.

CK
Craig K.
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
The service I recently had performed on my Sonata was performed in an appropriate amount of time and accomplished professionally. Morgan and the staff of auto technicians are always helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. They take the time to listen and answer any questions and promptly deal with any concerns. I have been and continue to be very satisfied with the performance of the service department.