Christina W.
Le Sueur, MN
03/16/2019 Category: Service
The service and kindness.
Morgan is very polite and they always go out of their way to assist me in any way they can.
I do recommend this dealer to friends. (Already have a few times!)

New Ulm, MN
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Morgan and Sam made getting my service done, a easy process. Thanks

RA
Richard A.
Albert Lea, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Service manager Gordon's
Excellent personality and friendly experience

03/05/2019 Category: Service
pleased with Hyundai
Good service and aprreciated the pricing of this oil change.
I think you need to do a much better job at having someone answer the phone in your service dept. this is my only complaint, and it was not a one time situation.

Brainerd, MN
03/02/2019 Category: Service
10 out of 10
The service was done quickly and the people were friendly.

DN
Daniel N.
Ellendale, MN
2019 Hyundai Veloster
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Freindly,
Friendly staff, Austin was great to work with.

Ramona S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I rest assured these professionals are taking care of me and my Hyundai for two years now. Every contact person from start to finish are superb. Love them for looking out for me.

LK
L K.
02/26/2019
Lies
The sales guys are ok. The financial department is full of really awesome liars. They tell you so many different things that you really don’t know what is true or not. BUYER BEWARE

MO
Mukunda O.
02/25/2019
Andrew Trodahl was great to work with.
Andrew was very pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable. He helped me find the right car for me at a great price. I would highly recommend, Andrew Trodahl! -7/12 Mukunda O’Brien

PE
Paula E.
Clear Lake, MN
02/25/2019
Car search
I worked with Ashley Zabinski for an used vehicle. She did a great job listening to features I want and was very personable to work with.

VB
Vicki B.
Belle Plaine, MN
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Another great service check
Just got my 2nd oil change on the Sonata. Liked the fact they could do the two recalls while it was being serviced. Back on the road again.

JOHN D G.
Maple Lake, MN
02/23/2019
Friendly fast service
Salesmen are quick and great to work with. also service dept is fast and no long waiting!!

PC
Perry C.
Scammers Don’t Trust
This dealer will try to scam you with service fees when they shouldn’t. I would guess it has to do with a service manager commission.

Jim S.
South Haven, MN
Good experience
Great service from a very good salesman. Answered all my questions & was not a high pressure guy. The kind of salesman I will talk to again & probably buy from.

Joseph K.
Burnsville, MN
Customer service
My car had a update for the engine and they had me in and out in 20 minutes!

BA
Beth A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Very slow service for a simple oil change
I had an oil change appointment for 4pm. Did not get my vehicle back until nearly 6PM. Had to cancel out of town plans, as I did not have time to get there anymore. Seriously felt like the harder the technician working on my car was pushed to finish, the slower he went. Super disappointed. I purchased the maintenance package when I bought the car. Hope this slow service isn't indicative of years to come!

FS
Fran S.
South Haven, MN
Cory lyons
I called & talked to Cory Lyons last week. I was surprised to actually talk to a car salesman that was interested in my actual needs and not him trying to sell me something I wasn’t looking for. Very informative & I am telling all my friends about him...

NT
Nicole T.
Saint James, MN
Good servixe
Good service and i recommend buying a car from Cory. Always answers every question you need

DK
Dan K.
Bricelyn, MN
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Heathers Tucson
Didn't have a appt & they got me in & out in good time

Lori S.
Pemberton, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
I appreciate the ride back to work, but don't understand how your Quick Lube works, it says no appointment necessary.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for your survey, we appreciate the feedback. We do want to accomodate all customers, both those with an appointment and those without. In order to do so we try to respect the time frame of those with an appointment by getting them in at their appointment time. We also want to take care of customers that haven't made an appointment by getting them in at the next opening. Noon is a very popular time for oil change appointments so it is typically when we are most busy. To accomodate customers we offer rides while we work on their vehicles. We don't want to turn anyone away so we do our best to take care of all of our customers in a timely manner as they come in. If you have a specific time frame in mind sometimes it helps to call a couple days in advance to reserve that time. Otherwise we will do our best to get you in at the earliest opening. Let us know in the future so we can do our best to take care of you. Thank you.

Morgan Skidmore