2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Morgan and his hospitality
I felt like I've been going there for years.

David L.

Taylor W.
Elysian, MN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Always have a great time when I bring my car in and they do such a good job with their services!

Darshawn W.
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai of Mankato
Hyundai of Mankato is a quality dealership that provides great customer service and they exceed in professionalism.

Big Lake, MN
12/29/2020 Category: Service
They are very helpful and polite. They do a good job explaining the issues and are fair on price fixing them. I had some issues with some work done, however they resolved it and assured me they would take care of it if it went bad again.

12/26/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful
They are very helpful! Diagnosed my problem and fixed my issue in a very timely manner. They are fair and sincere. I would recommend going here for service or sales.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 12/29/2020

Hello Connor,
Thank you for your feedback, I do apologize that your tpms light came back on. I want to reassure you that we will take care of it an no charge. I also called and left a message, I saw that we had our technician look at it yesterday. Please let me know if the issue occurs again, I want to ensure that it is working properly and will not charge you. Also, due to the inconvenience I would also like to offer you something on top of that. I would like to offer you a complimentary oil change and full vehicle detail. I appreciate you taking the time to come in and give us the opportunity to earn your business. Give me a call at your convenience, I want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to ensure that you are completely satisfied bring your vehicle to us for service. Thank you.

Courtland, MN

Saint Peter, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/20/2020 Category: Service
Professional care
You are important to them.

CK
Craig K.
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
The service I recently had performed on my Sonata was performed in an appropriate amount of time and accomplished professionally. Morgan and the staff of auto technicians are always helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. They take the time to listen and answer any questions and promptly deal with any concerns. I have been and continue to be very satisfied with the performance of the service department.

TC
Thomas C.
New Ulm, MN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
We have just bought our 7th car from Mankato Hyundai! The team and staff are always helpful and knowledgeable. They make us feel like a part of the experience instead of just a sale! We have recommended family and friends and will continue to recommend!

This was our first time working with Zach in sales and will work with him as long as he is there. He was great at his job, friendly, courteous, and honest and made us feel comfortable and completely in control.

Morgan is always great in the service department! Morgan is always friendly and helpful and explains everything. We enjoy bringing both of our Hyundai’s in for service!

Eli is amazing to work with as well! He goes out of his way to make sure you get the absolute best deal he possibly can! He makes sure to take the time to go through all the details and answers any questions!

We have also worked with Austin in the past and will continue to do so! He is great at what he does and makes sure you are comfortable in the process!
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you for the great survey, we really appreciate it! It is always a pleasure to work with you. Let us know if you need anything in the future. We look forward to seeing you again.

SE
Stephanie E.
Kiester, MN
12/06/2020
Fantastic Experience!
Jim and Austin were not only friendly but extremely helpful. They got me a wonderful Hyundai Santa Fe. I love you my new car!! Thank you for making the experience pleasant. When I need a new car I will be returning!!

James P.
Lewisville, MN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly
The staff are good to work with and are willing to work with you

Ramona S.
Saint Peter, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Personal care, hassle free, full respect.
I feel complete confidence with the maintenance my Hyundai Sante Fe Sport receives. The service department keeps me updated with what my car needs. Takes away all my “wondering” what is due. Thanks Morgan and Team at Hyundai Mankato MN.

TK
Tessa K.
Le Sueur, MN
10/27/2020
Friendly, courteous
Great service, they were able to finance me even with bad credit. It took awhile to get the financing and they even offered me food while I was waiting as they had grilled that day.

PG
Patrick G.
Owatonna, MN
10/25/2020
Wonderful experience
My wife and I came to look at cars. We worked with James. He truely listened to what it was my wife wanted. The first car he showed her was perfect in every way. The whole experience there was stress free and fun. I will be back there to get a car for myself next spring and I will be dealing with James! Can't say enough good things about this experience!

Randall S.