Ramona S.
Saint Peter, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Personal care, hassle free, full respect.
I feel complete confidence with the maintenance my Hyundai Sante Fe Sport receives. The service department keeps me updated with what my car needs. Takes away all my “wondering” what is due. Thanks Morgan and Team at Hyundai Mankato MN.

TK
Tessa K.
Le Sueur, MN
10/27/2020
Friendly, courteous
Great service, they were able to finance me even with bad credit. It took awhile to get the financing and they even offered me food while I was waiting as they had grilled that day.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you for the great survey, we really appreciate it! It is always a pleasure to work with you. Let us know if you need anything in the future. We look forward to seeing you again.

PG
Patrick G.
Owatonna, MN
10/25/2020
Wonderful experience
My wife and I came to look at cars. We worked with James. He truely listened to what it was my wife wanted. The first car he showed her was perfect in every way. The whole experience there was stress free and fun. I will be back there to get a car for myself next spring and I will be dealing with James! Can't say enough good things about this experience!

Randall S.

KE
Kris E.
Elysian, MN
New Vehicle
Just purchased a 2021 Tuson. I went in just looking and wanting to test drive some vehicles. Ended up driving home a new vehicle. I worked with Isabella and she was super nice & very personable. She didn't claim to know it all, but got answers if needed. She was very honest and upfront with me. Great follow up in checking with me after I had the vehicle to see how things were going & if had any questions.

CP
Chandra P.
Windom, MN
10/22/2020
Good
I worked with Nate. He was very friendly and helpful. The paperwork took awhile, but that’s to be expected when purchasing a car. Nate made sure we were comfortable while we waited. The tires on the car I purchased were terrible (tire company issue), but I got them replaced and everything has been fine. Still do your research beforehand to make sure you’ll be happy with everything! I love my new car and will be coming back if I need anything. They have the nicest staff!

EW
Evan W.
New Ulm, MN
The Right Way to Sell
My wife and I visited the Hyundai of Mankato dealership multiple times waiting for something in our budget to jump out at us. We were always greeted by our sales rep Isabel who was extremely helpful, pulling strings so that we could test drive a car or two each time we came. She was patient with us and not pushy at all. She said she didn’t want to sell us a car that we didn’t love. We finally found a car that we loved but it was out of our budget. We told them our budget and they came back with an unbeatable price! Extremely big thanks to Isabel and Josh for making the car buying experience pleasant :)

Troy S.
North Mankato, MN
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Nice and fast
Another oil change - got me in and out in a little over 35 mins or so
Recomended I look into new tires before it snows - He was right - snow the following Tuesday and it was not fun

Kristin B.
Mankato, MN
10/21/2020
Very Pleased
My remote starter wasn’t working so I took my vehicle to Hyundai in Mankato where I purchased it from. Nate and Jim were wonderful!! I wasn’t doing the remote correctly and they were so patient and kind with me. Top notch customer service. Thank you Nate and Jim!!

LC
Lois C.
Ellendale, MN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Best Experience at a dealership ever!
I have Nothing to find fault with.

CE
Fixed my car
Thanks.

10/17/2020 Category: Service
Needed Repairs and Service
My issue is not as much with Hyundai of Mankato as it is with Holler Hyundai in Winter Park. We brought our car to the dealership with a loud noise which my husband diagnosed as a wheel bearing. The dealership said not a bearing but tire noise. We got new tires a gew weeks later and the tire technician told us it was not the tires but a wheel bearing. We then needed to travel to MN. After our arrival, we brought our car in for a repair. It started out as a bearing at $300+ and went to needing a new axel as it was corroded and the tepair tech broke it when he tried to remove it. That hiked the bill to $1300. I believe if this problem was diagnosed properly in Winter Park, the tepair would have been much easier and much less expensive. I am not a happy customer as a result. Good news is the problem is finally resolved.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 10/19/2020

I apologize for the frustration and unfortunate circumstances. I thank you for speaking with me on the phone. The next time you are in the area please see me personally so that I can take care of you, I want to ensure that you are happy with us. I also want to thank you again for retaking the survey, it really does mean the world to us.

Jim L.
Clear Lake, IA
2011 Hyundai Equus
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Cleanliness, quick service, friendly staff
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 10/19/2020

Kathy B.
Mankato, MN
10/01/2020
Wonderful Sales Group
Attentive sales group and great personalities. Fun group to work with! Awesome follow up service!
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 10/05/2020

Emmons, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
These folks have always done well for me and I thank them!
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 10/05/2020

BP
Brenda P.
Belle Plaine, MN
09/23/2020
Poor service
I was assured if I came in that I would leave with a car. Didn’t happen. They said they’d call next week but didn’t. Guaranteed approvals only mean if you have more than enough money. My time and energy was wasted. If I had a lot of money, I’d buy a car outright.