Kasota, MN
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Morgan is amazing to work with! He always goes out of his way to make sure I am taken care of!

WF
Walter F.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
They were ready to process my service, on time and with correct information as to what the service would include. They called me later to inform me of other problems with the car, including costs and time frame for completing the necessary service. The car was ready for me to drive home upon my arrival. Everyone was friendly and well informed.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the great survey, we really apprecaite it! We're always happy to take care of your vehicle. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

TP
Theresa P.
Fairmont, MN
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
The Service was great did not have to wait long for my vehicle to get done
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the great survey and kind words. We're always happy to help you. Let us know if you need anything in the future. We hope to see you again.

PD
Peggy D.
Owatonna, MN
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the great survey! It's always a pleasure working with you. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

James F.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Im very happy with this place. Reasonable prices for routine maintenance and didnt take too long either.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the great survey and kind words. We really appreciate it. We are always happy to be of service. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Jacquline P.
Lewisville, MN
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Awesome !!
Very awesome service , both the work and personal communication.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the great survey, we really appreciate it. It is always a pleasure working with you. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Mountain Lake, MN
01/06/2019 Category: Service
easy to get appt time close enough to where we live informative when asking questions
we never heard back from the last appointment we had about the issue of our tires, someone was going to check with Hyundai , never mentioned at this appointment or any other time.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the survey. We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to us for service. I will look into the concern about your tires and contact you. Let us know if you need anything else.

NZ
Nate Z.
Arlington, MN
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the great survey, we really appreciate it! I'm glad we were able to service your vehicle. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Randy B.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Always very helpful and ready to provide service when needed.
If I could suggest any form of improvement it would be some sort of courtesy vehicle to provide a ride back home or to work for those people that only have one car.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for the great survey, we really appreciate it. The next time you visit we will have someone give you a ride if you like. I apologize that we didn't have someone give you a ride when you were here but let me know next time and I'll get you taken care of. Thanks again and have a happy holiday season.

Jeffery B.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Easy to work with when scheduling service work .
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind words. It is always great working with you. I hope you have a great holiday season and we look forward to seeing you again.

ST
Samuel T.
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
All the people are very friendly. The work was done as it should be. Wish they would have put air in my tires.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize that we missed your coupon, but I'm glad we were able to get it taken care of for you. We will improve on that. Let me know if you need anything in the future.

DK
Daniel K.
Sandstone, MN
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Always helpful, great service.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for the great survey. It's always a pleasure working with you. Let me know if you need anything in the future.

Le Sueur, MN
12/21/2018 Category: Service
The customer service in the service area improved a lot.
Customer service has greatly improved since the last time I brought my car to be serviced. Now they aren't grumpy anymore unless I got attended by a great employee. The employee that attended to my needs was really nice and professional.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for the great survey. We really appreciate it. I'm glad we were able to take care of you and your experience was better. We will continue to strive to provide excellent customer service and a pleasant atmosphere. Thanks again.

Lafayette, MN
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Always fast and friendly!
Quick service and helpful staff!
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind words. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you again in the future.

CK
Craig K.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The service department performed the services I had requested on my vehicle expertly and in a reasonable amount of time.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the great survey. It is always a pleasure working with you. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Lorie S.
New Ulm, MN
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Service friendly
Morgen Skidmore was excellent to work with
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the survey, I'm glad things went well in the shop. I apologize about the coffee and popcorn in the waiting area, we will address that so it improves in the future. We hope to see you again.

NA
Naomi A.
12/12/2018
Do not even consider this place
This is THE WORST dealership I have ever had to deal with. They do not answer the phone, they do not call you back, tried leaving a voicemail with the woman I am working with and her voice mailbox was full. They forget paperwork or they do not even know how to do the paperwork. I have called the shop about 4 times now and no one answers. They say they will call you back and no one does. They made a deal with me saying they will order me a new car in white and continued to try and sell me a damaged car with rust and huge deep scratches in it for the same price in black. They did not take all the discounts off of the price of the car and the woman I was working with was reluctant in even checking to make sure all the discounts were applied when I asked, and they were not all applied. When we were in the shop we waited pretty much 90% of the time by ourselves with no one updating me on the status of my car, we waited almost 4 hours until anything even remotely was resolved. I was then promised to be kept updated the next day as to where my new car was and when I'd be able to pick it up and was kept completely in the dark. I keep trying to get in contact with them about the status of the car I was already approved to buy and all but one piece of paperwork is completed for and no one answers or returns phone calls.
I do not recommend ever even considering this place, this has completely ruined getting a brand new car for me and I wish I had never even traded in my car at this point. Working with this dealership has to be one of the most headache inducing things I have done in a very long time.

MK
Michael K.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/07/2018 Category: Service
They did an oil change changed wiperblades.So far no leaking oil and blades work good.The windshield washer spryer could be better design,shots spray too low.
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 12/12/2018

Thanks for the great survey, we greatly appreciate it. We are always happy to service your vehicle. The next time you come in we can take a look at your washer nozels to see if there is anything we can do to improve it. Have a happy holiday season!

JN
John N.
New Ulm, MN
11/30/2018
Bad Customer Service on new Sonata
My New Sonata was delivered to me with an out of date Navigation System SD Card. Called to get the latest version installed and was told by my salesman to bring the car in no appointment needed they would take care of me. When I arrived my salesman handed me off to the service manager who indicated they would have to charge me for a new SD Card. I said this was not acceptable on a new car (4 weeks old). The service manager handed me back to my salesman who wanted to run the update from his PC. The PC was not equipped to perform the task required. I don't believe it was right to hand a service issue off to a salesman. So after driving 35 miles and spending 1 1/2 hours at the Hyundai Dealership I left frustrated and disappointed. The right thing to do would have been for the service department to order the part and install it. Keep in mind this is a NEW car purchased 3 week ago and the part cost was $25. In summary, my first visit was extremely disappointing. So I now have to order and pay for the part myself. It makes me wonder how future service will be handled by Hyundai of Mankato if they can't a simple problem like this. Someone needs some lessons and training on Customer Relations.

Robert M.
Box Elder, SD
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Good
MORGAN A S., Fixed Ops Director from Hyundai Of Mankato responded on 11/29/2018

Thanks for the great survey! It's always a pleasure, let us know if you need anything in the future.