Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5rating 4.4615385
Overall Rating 2.34615/5Overall Rating 2.34615/5rating 2.34615rating 2.34615rating 2.34615

Adelina M.
Bristol, RI
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/22/2018 Category: Service
very very good
they took good care of me

Greetings,

On behalf of our service department, I would like to thank you for your recent 5 star review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. If we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Caroline H.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/19/2018 Category: Service
The Friendly and fast Service
The maintenance team is professional, friendly, fast and competent. Great team!

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future. We appreciate your business, thank you again!

WF
William F.
Tiverton, RI
05/17/2018 Category: Service
2013 Elantra Service
Good overall experience from scheduling, to service, and transportation to/from work.

CT
Carol T.
Bristol, RI
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Not a long wait
I have a busy schedule at work so I do appreciate that my oil was changed quickly and the new staff is nice.

Susan W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/14/2018 Category: Service
genesis service
Friendly sales and service people. I certainly hope this dealership continues to sell and service the GENESIS brand as well as other hyundai products.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2018 Category: Service
30 k check
30 k check was fine

Greetings,
On behalf of our service department, I would like to thank you for your recent 4 star review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. If we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Deborah B.
North Kingstown, RI
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Newport Hyundai always provides prompt professional service in a friendly environment.

Greetings,
On behalf of our service department, I would like to thank you for your recent 5 star review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. If we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

05/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast emergency service
Car tire Picked up a nail and I limped in to Hyundai. There was no problem in coming in without an appointment and they fit me to get the tire in shape and me back on thread. wow,

Hello,

I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We look forward to working with you again in the future. We appreciate your business, thank you again!

SR
Sheila R.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent, caring service....always forthright.

Saunderstown, RI
05/09/2018 Category: Service

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Good work
They were ok

Hello,

I would like to thank you for sharing this review about our dealership! Hopefully next time we can provide 5 star experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future. We appreciate your business, thank you again!

Joseph L.
Kingston, RI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Organized
Completed service I had booked at the price that was quoted in the time they estimated.

Stacey M.
Jamestown, RI
Hyundai of Newport
This is an outstanding dealership. It does fine work. It offers equally fine customer relations. My hesitation to lease another Hyundai reflects problems with Hyundai Motor Finance - emphatically not the dealership and its leadership.

Julia H.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Great service always
Always pleasant service. Clean environment and waiting area.

Karen S.
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/25/2018 Category: Service
waiting room has TV and good coffee
Good service and right on time

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

04/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and timely
Courteous

Hello,

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Please come back to visit anytime!

RD
Ronald D.
Uxbridge, MA
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Tire Service
I have visited this dealership a few times for different reason and each time I am provided with outstanding customer service. I will continue to return with all my issues.

MT
Mark T.
East Providence, RI
04/19/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
this was my first visit here and the service was excellant

GW
Gertrude W.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Personnel are very cordial and knowledgeable.
None

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Hyundai of Newport. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Please come back to visit anytime!