Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 2.43333/5Overall Rating 2.43333/5rating 2.43333rating 2.43333rating 2.43333

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Service was accomplished expeditiously and reasonably.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future. We appreciate your business, thank you again!

Catherine S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, very attentive, quick

Fairhaven, MA
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Willingness to accommodate customer needs.

AH
Angela H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly staff
service was great, but since the total cost was over $1000.00, it would have been nice to have the car washed.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We should have asked if you wanted your vehicle washed.  I am sorry about that.  Please let me know the next time you visit.  We look forward to working with you again in the future. We appreciate your business, thank you again!

06/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisors are friendly and courteous. My appointments are always on time.

Adelina M.

Michelle L.
Acushnet, MA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Massive improvement in customer relations and attitude at my last visit.
I have had some negative experiences with this dealership in the past; once I was scolded like a five-year-old for not presenting a coupon at the right time. However, I have to say during my last visit; I was treated with courtesy, respect, and even some downright friendliness. My car was serviced professionally, and the only concern that I had was addressed. The person I dealt with in the service department (I think her name was Leah) was amicable and an asset to the dealership. I was contemplating going somewhere else for scheduled service, but this experience might have just won me back.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 06/13/2019

Portsmouth, RI
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service on recall items.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 06/13/2019

PG
Patricia G.
Portsmouth, RI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2019 Category: Service
As always prompt, courteous and good service .
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 06/11/2019

EP
Elizabeth P.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
My review
I have owned three Hyundai’s and have always used the service department. I have always had excellent service.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 06/07/2019

Donald H.
Westport, MA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Easy to get an appointment, estimated time to do service always correct, no pressure about "doing more" than what bringing car in for.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 06/07/2019

06/06/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance check up
Fast service
Comfortable waiting room

DY
David Y.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Good price, appointment time kept, length of service shorter than expected,
See above

PM
Pamela M.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Always help
When I have a problem they always try to get it resolved as some as possible and with a smile

JJ
Joseph J.
Middletown, RI
Excellent customer service
I never have an issue at this dealership. The staff is friendly and honest.

JV
Justina V.
Wyoming, RI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer service at its finest.
The service staff are professional, knowledgeable and very kind. Called me and explain everything and the cost. Had car ready when they said. I had a loaner for the day and had a nice time visiting Newport and shopping.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 06/04/2019

EB
Emil B.
Woonsocket, RI
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
The service team at Hyundai of Newport is always helpful and great to deal with. I have dealt with Hyundai service at 3 different dealerships over the years (I have owned 8+ new hyundai cars) and this team is proving to be the best of the bunch!
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 06/03/2019

Rolf W.
Bristol, RI
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service...delivered better than promised.
This is the first dealership that I’ve looked forward to returning to.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 06/03/2019

Middletown, RI
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Personal attention
Overall a positive experience!
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 05/30/2019