Overall Rating 4.3703681/5Overall Rating 4.3703681/5Overall Rating 4.3703681/5Overall Rating 4.3703681/5rating 4.3703681
Overall Rating 2.37037/5Overall Rating 2.37037/5rating 2.37037rating 2.37037rating 2.37037

Robert C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Squeaky
I have repeatedly complained about squeaky suspension over the last YEAR! No solution, no satisfaction. All of the routine servicing has been excellent.

Deborah B.
North Kingstown, RI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
As always, my recent service trip provided excellent service for both my auto & me. My appointment included an oil change & 30,000 mile check up. I didn't realize until I arrived that the check up would take about 3 hrs. The service dept kindly offered a replacement vehicle which enabled me to complete some errands. They were very helpful & included a car wash & coffee. Thank you to them.

SP
Sherry P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
No long waiting while my car was being serviced, and very friendly service department
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 11/12/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future. We appreciate your business, thank you again!

2014 Hyundai Azera
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Partially decent
Had a great experience purchasing a vehicle. Easy financing, very friendly staff. Terrible experience every time I have to have my car serviced! The service and the hassle and the money it’s costing me is making me decide I will not re purchase here.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 11/12/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.  Will you please give us a call?  I would like to go over this review with you.  Thank you and Have A Great Day!

Sylvia B.
Newport, RI
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
They fixed my car and were very nice.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 11/09/2018

LH
Linda H.
Westport, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly, know me and address me by name when I come in. Car is always neat & clean when service is complete. Not pushy about trying to get one to do additional service items. Like they have a record of what has been done to my car in the past so I am up to date with necessary service. Was disappointed though not to find a cookie & water in the car a usual.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 11/05/2018

Little Compton, RI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
during standard inspection as part of oil change, was told that 2 bulbs needed replacement. After declining the service, they were checked at home. one bulb was fine, the other was the wrong side of the car.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 11/03/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We would like to discuss this review with you.  Please give me a call.  We appreciate your business, thank you again!

CA
Clifford A.
Douglas, MI
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Well organized and friendly
They do a great job and very organized.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/25/2018

401-619-3700Hello,

CA
Cathy A.
Bristol, RI
10/23/2018
Repeat customer
We just traded in our previous Elantra for a new one and could not be happier with not just the sales team, but the dealership overall. When we purchased our first Elantra 3 years ago, we walked out feeling like family. There has never been pressure to buy more than what we wanted, and the sales teams lets you know that they want you to be happy with your purchase. Greg sold us our first Elantra, and this time he led us to Sandy....both men are the best! From the test drive to signing the papers, there is no pressure, no rushing you, just the feeling that you matter, not the amount you are spending.
The service department is top notch. I had a problem last week with a tire and called Paul. He told me to call Hyundai Assist and have the car brought to them. The problem was not something that was under warrantee, but they took care of the problem as a courtesy, and returned the car to my home. Unexpected and so very much appreciated.
I look forward to the continued buying experience with Hyundai of Newport.

Sean B.
Hyundai of newport
I always have a good experience . Paul and j r always always prompt , polite and efficient. I enjoy dealing with them and are an asset to the company

PH
Peter H.
Palm Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Easy, professional and responsive!
Came in for an oil and buff job on some scratches - they did a great job!!

DF
Donald F.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Good friendly service
Timely Professional Service. Helpful and friendly

Newport, RI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Size and location
Service personnel kept us informed while troubleshooting the problem.

Robert C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/16/2018 Category: Service
The facility is too small.
The service took too long because the state inspection was done at Kent's alignment in Newport.

There should be a separate Genesis facility in Middletown RI.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/18/2018

2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
They rectified my emergency problem quickly. Great work.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/04/2018

Mike B.
10/02/2018
Horrible! Buyer beware
Do not buy here!! We purchased a 2015 Tuscon with 11 miles on it. At 39,000 miles, it blew the motor. After 2 1/2 months, they finally gave it back to us. When we picked it up, we told them it was dripping oil. They said it was residual oil from working on it. Two days later, it was still leaking. They said the oil pan was leaking. Three days after that, the engine blew again!!!. Jon ,the general manager, told us he would have us in a new car within 48hrs. What a joke. My lawyer told me to get a printout of all service done to the vehicle. I couldn't believe it when I read it. At 10 miles, they had to put a new transmission in it. They sold us the car and never said a word about it! Do Not trust any one there!!

AR
Alan R.
Saunderstown, RI
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Customers their priority
Even though the service was an oil change the mechanic found something that had broken and if they weren't so conscientous I could have been harmed.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/02/2018

TA
Thomas A.
Cross Junction, VA
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Great deal on an oil change - fast and professional.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/02/2018

Bristol, RI
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Unexpected high cost
I have a budget to work with so I have a hard time paying these high prices when there is work done to my vehicle (service maintenance). Even oil changes are high. I am hoping to work with the service department on this or I will be forced to go elsewhere.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 09/29/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.  I have spoken with the Service Manager(Paul Whyte) about this review.  We do shop our service prices to make sure we are competitive.  We want to work with you on this.  Would you please give me a call.  We greatly appreciate your business and hope to keep working with you for years to come. Thank you and Have A Great Day!

BC