Jamestown, RI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service
My mist recent service experience was quick, efficient, and pleasant. JR, as always, promptly came up with a solution which worked with my timing needs. The dealership is right up to speed with pandemic issues, so I felt very comfortable.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 07/13/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. It is our pleasure to help. We look forward to working with you again in the future. We appreciate your business, thank you again!

SD
Steven D.
Somerset, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
07/10/2020 Category: Service
The Service Person was TERRIFIC !!!!
Great Communication and helped me to understand the warranty work needed.

MT
Marisa T.
Portsmouth, RI
Very accommodating
All service departments should have employees like J.R.. He makes, what can be a stressful experience, much easier.

David W.
Poor Initial Service Experience
See previous remarks

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We apologize for the lack of communication and initial greeting.  I would like to discuss this situation with you.  If you would like please give me a call.

Middletown, RI
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Great job!
Efficient, professional and friendly.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 07/07/2020

Ernest J.
Tiverton, RI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Always timely, quick and prepared for My service.
I will continue to use Newport Hyundai for all my auto dealings. I do suggest that you would wash the begs before returning to customers. Other Hyundai dealerships do.

LD
Lauren D.
Lincoln, RI
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Car purchase made easy
My car buying experience was made easy at Hyundai of Newport. From the warm welcome to the dealership I received from owner, Joe, to the great care Sales Manager, Frank took in ensuring that I bought a car that was even more than I had hoped for; I was thrilled with how easy it was to buy a new car. Leah also stepped in with enthusiasm and knowledge to make sure I had the best possible financing. I had a team working for me. Frank was also wonderful in ensuring the delivery of my car to me. I will definitely feel happy to return when my car needs service. Your exceptional service is appreciated.

VC
Victoria C.
RI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai Newport Goes the Extra Mile
Brought my car in for servicing and was surprised at how clean it was inside and out when I picked it up. Very thorough work.

Karl S.
Bristol, RI
Newport Hyundai
The entire service department is extremely professional, efficient and friendly. When they quote a time, set your watch to it!

RP
Robin P.
West Greenwich, RI
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to have my car serviced at Hyundai of Newport!
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 06/30/2020

WC
William C.
Middletown, RI
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for the communication and the email
Reaching out to me was a great gesture and very much appreciated. I have leased 2 cars from you, and am about to lease a third. Great business and great team.

06/23/2020 Category: Service
You need to communicate better
Talk to me before you bill me
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 06/25/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We apologize for the lack of communication.  I would like to discuss this situation with you.  If you would like please give me a call.

GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 06/26/2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for the re score. We greatly appreciate your business.  Thank you and Have A Great Day!

PM
Pamela M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Good service as always had first appt or day in and out with out people in waiting room
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 06/23/2020

Linda M.
Warren, RI
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2020 Category: Service
We've been doing business with this dealership since 2014 and have always had great customer service. The staff is polite, efficient and focused on customer careabouts.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 06/22/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.  It is our pleasure to help. We look forward to working with you again in the future. We appreciate your business, thank you again!

Laura B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Drop off was quick, loaner provided and service was complete in a timely manner.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 06/18/2020