Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 2.43333/5Overall Rating 2.43333/5rating 2.43333rating 2.43333rating 2.43333

Sharon M.
Wakefield, RI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Had a recall on my SanteFe. Everyone in the service department is super friendly and nice. Said it would take about an hour for them to fix the recall. At end of hour they came out and said it was taking a little bit longer. It wasn’t much longer after he came out and said I was all set. My experience has been great both times I have been to the service department!
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 11/14/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future. We appreciate your business, thank you again!

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Was seen within 12 hrs and very happy
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 11/05/2019

VM
Victoria M.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service & all questions answered
You can't go wrong servicing your car at Hyundai of Newport. Even a casual question will get a researched answer. Good job, folks!
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 11/04/2019

Mary S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Superb service
A great experience... friendly, courteous staff
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/29/2019

Joan S.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Good overall experience
Service waiting area stuffy and harshly lighted - needs more fresh air. Otherwise, a good overall experience.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/25/2019

Coventry, RI
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Newport Hyundai
Newport Hyundai serviced my Veloster and as always did a wonderful job. They solved and replaced by radio that had intermittent issues for over six months.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/21/2019

LC
Leonard C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai!
Exactly like the title says!
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/18/2019

Owner
Conveniently located
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/17/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We are sorry we did not meet expectation to get only 3 stars.  I would like to speak with you and see what went wrong.  Please give me a call!

Paul Whyte

Jason W.
North Kingstown, RI
Great Visit to Service Dept
Another great visit to the service dept, also spent some on the sales floor and had some engaging conversation about new vehicles
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/15/2019

EW
Edward W.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
The staff at Newport Hyundai did a great job with my 2016 Tucson. I had a odd problem with my vehicle. They listened to me about what was wrong and took the time to fix an issue that was not easy to find. The staff exemplifies professionalisms and accounted all my needs with minimal effect on my schedule.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/15/2019

Stacey M.
Jamestown, RI
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Superb service
This is an exemplary deslership
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/14/2019

Nancy S.
Fall River, MA
10/07/2019 Category: Service
convenience
i enjoy having a car to use while mine is being serviced
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/08/2019

CR
Charles R.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Retired Military
The Hyundai Service WAS OUTSTANDING. After leaving my vehicle in for maintenance, I was brought home and back by their vehicle transportation when the work was completed. The polite, knowledgeable staff had my paperwork ready, and my SUV was ready to ROCK...THANK YOU.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/05/2019

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Always a long wait
Long wait
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/05/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.  I do apologise the service took longer than expected. I would like to discuss this review with you.  Would you please give me a call.

Paul Whyte

CV
Christopher V.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Professional
Courteous and professional. They were very quick with the oil change and also for the recall on the oil sensor. I will continue to go to this dealer for the rest of this car’s life.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/04/2019

KO
Kathleen O.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is pleasant and helpful
I really like the servicing dept J R is always helpful and coursety to me no matter what ask
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/03/2019

Brendan M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Always The Best
JR and crew always provide me outstanding service in a prompt, courteous manner, never any complaints.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 10/03/2019