Portsmouth, RI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai of Newport stepped up on my latest visit to fix my 2018 Ioniq's steering issue. I had been to the dealership twice for the same problem. The first time they checked the alignment, which was fine, however, the steering problem persisted. The second time they performed an alignment, which still did not solve the problem. This time I went out on a test drive with a mechanic who confirmed that the steering wheel was binding, especially at highway speed. He recommended a new steering column. The work was done last week and the dealership provided me with a loaner, which was great. What was. even better is that the new steering column solved the problem. The car handles like it did when it was new, so I couldn't be happier. Nice work, Hyundai of Newport.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 02/24/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I am happy to hear it all worked out. We appreciate your business, thank you again!

Donald H.
Westport, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Usual great service
Usual great service
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 02/22/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future. We appreciate your business, thank you again!

2019 Hyundai Kona
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and communication
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 02/21/2020

Middletown, RI
02/18/2020 Category: Service
The employees that do the great job!
Always a easy, simple, clear service done! Kind service writers.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 02/20/2020

Jani W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2020 Category: Service
great service
Everything was explained to me clearly. I always recommend this dealership to friends.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 02/20/2020

LW
Laurie W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Quality service
I took my car to Hyundai of Newport for an oil change/service. The people there are so friendly and efficient. I was able to wait for my car in their comfortable waiting area and have a complimentary up of delicious coffee. I was in and out in no time. I was even offered a bottle of water as I left. I highly recommend Hyundai of Newport.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 02/15/2020

BG
Bill G.
02/14/2020
Loved the service
I had a synthetic oil change and a tire rotation, cost was $40 less than Tarbox!
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 02/14/2020

Hello,

Thank you again for taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate your business, thank you again!

WG
William G.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/14/2020 Category: Service
I loved the Service
I did a Synthetic oil change and tire rotation. My cost was $40 less th AZ n Tarbox for the same service!
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 02/14/2020

ES
Elizabeth S.
Lake Villa, IL
02/07/2020 Category: Service
I hit something on the road and new Newport Hyundai was near by. They immediately helped me when i got there and showed me the damage that occured. The staff was extremely helpful amd very informative. This was my second time at this location. Really wish they were closer to where i live. I like them a lot!
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 02/07/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.  We appreciate your business, thank you again!

Bristol, RI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Newport Hyundai Service
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 02/01/2020

Saunderstown, RI
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Got all the Sonata issues resolved.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 01/30/2020

Karen S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Professional, friendly, and prompt. Also coffee and snack are great while waiting.
Timely, professional,friendly, bought 3 cars already from them.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 01/28/2020

AN
Apolinario N.
Portsmouth, RI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Professional staff and mechanics
Service from staff to mechanics are very professional,careing,up to date and help with car care
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 01/23/2020

Sterling, CT
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Air pressure issue was resolved
Told service department about tire pressure being 4psi under recommend for all 4 tires after oil change tire rotation appointment. They will work on ensuring proper training of employees prior to release of vehicle to customer.

01/17/2020 Category: Service
Air pressure
Oil change, tire rotation air pressure 4 psi under recommend settings. Check your tires if you get service done.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 01/17/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We do apologize for the mistake. We appreciate your business, thank you again!

Middletown, RI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/16/2020 Category: Service
job well done
work requested was done professionally, other work needed was brought to my attention and completed, and they called to let me know when the vehicle was ready.
GREGORY C S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 01/16/2020