Overall Rating 4.3703681/5Overall Rating 4.3703681/5Overall Rating 4.3703681/5Overall Rating 4.3703681/5rating 4.3703681
Overall Rating 2.37037/5Overall Rating 2.37037/5rating 2.37037rating 2.37037rating 2.37037

Saunderstown, RI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly
Everything was great, although I do miss the cookies and water that they use to provide the customer with after my service visits...LOL

LW
Laurie W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and fast Service
I brought my car in for an oil change. I had noticed that my windshield wipers weren't cleaning correctly. I added that to my service when I arrived. I was still waiting at Hyundai for only 30 minutes.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 01/18/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future. We appreciate your business, thank you again!

Port Charlotte, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
My #1 Service Location
Hyundai of Newport, RI is my savings grace. As soon as I arrive from FL, I take my car in for an oil change and inspection. They catch problems I have experienced that alluded other dealers. They care and assist me to get my car ready for my solo trip south even when it means time constraints prevent them from profiting from the repair. They are kind and communicate daily. I always know where I stand with repairs, even if car is left overnight. I always get a call informing me of progress and an estimate of pick up time.
Michelle G., Service Receptionist from Hyundai of Newport responded on 01/17/2019

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Michelle G., Service Receptionist from Hyundai of Newport responded on 01/15/2019

MV
Mark V.
Tiverton, RI
2017 Hyundai Veloster
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Always stellar service with a smile 😎
I would give 10 stars if I could ! Always happy to be there good coffee great service always with a smile😎
Michelle G., Service Receptionist from Hyundai of Newport responded on 01/14/2019

Raghupathaiah R.
Wakefield, RI
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and on time
Michelle G., Service Receptionist from Hyundai of Newport responded on 01/10/2019

Adelina M.
Bristol, RI
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly cleaned my car for free that made me very happy great job thank you
Friendly cleaned my car for free that made me very happy great job thank you
Michelle G., Service Receptionist from Hyundai of Newport responded on 01/07/2019

Little Compton, RI
12/30/2018 Category: Service
service review
excellent service department
Michelle G., Service Receptionist from Hyundai of Newport responded on 12/31/2018

Happy New Year!

KC
Kathleen C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The people are always friendly and helpful.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 12/26/2018

Bristol, RI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Always Excellent Service
It is always a pleasure to interact with JR. He is both professional and personable.
Michelle G., Service Receptionist from Hyundai of Newport responded on 12/19/2018

CT
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 12/17/2018

Sandra C.
Tiverton, RI
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Always appreciate Paul & his team's friendly & fast , yet still efficient service. I always feel like a valued customer.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 12/15/2018

PG
Patricia G.
Portsmouth, RI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/14/2018 Category: Service
The service
The service dept are always helpful and polite, never
Had to go back with a problem that wasn't fixed properly
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 12/14/2018

KV
Kevin V.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
December Service Visit
Very good, friendly and timely.
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 12/07/2018

CV
Christopher V.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Oil change done in a timely manner. What happened to the cookies and water?
Gregory S. from Hyundai of Newport responded on 12/07/2018

2010 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2018 Category: Service
I am always pleased with the considerate service I get. Excellent!!

Jamestown, RI
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
The service department was respectful and honest. Will be back for sure!

LH
Linda H.
Westport, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Key battery change
Able to get an appointment within one day of call to dealership. Job done quickly = did not have to wait very long. Good service as usual.