AG
Ahiam G.
04/11/2021 Category: Sales
OUTSTANDING COSTUMER SERVICE
I highly recommend getting with Jairo. He's very attentive, smart, and puts you first to get you the best deal possible for what it is that you are asking for.

KG
Kennia G.
04/10/2021 Category: Sales
MORE THAN I EXPECTED!!
I am extremely happy and thankful for everyone that helped me in the purchase of my vehicle at Hyundai. Everyone really went above and beyond and made my first vehicle purchase one that I won’t forget! My vehicle is equipped with everything I needed and my dealer took the time to explain all the features and settings in my car.
I can’t thank you guys enough!! 💯

LR
Leroy R.
04/10/2021 Category: Sales
Great staff. Easy to work with.
The purchase process at Hyundai of Yuma went smoothly without any issues thanks to the staff.

RL
Ramona L.
Grants Pass, OR
Exceptional service
Felix was our salesman and he was excellent he was very informative and never made us feel pressured. He even made an appointment with us to come back to answer our questions and show us how to do things on our new Tucson that we couldn’t figure out.

HK
Hunter K.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
Felix
Felix was amazing and transparent throughout, even getting the owner involved in order to secure the car that I wanted instead of trying to sell me a different car. Highly recommend Felix and would work with him again.

JV
Jason V.
Wellton, AZ
Great People
Affordable and Reliable . Works for Me , Great Service a added plus , Veteran Safe !! Veteran Owned.

AC
Armando C.
Somerton, AZ
Awesome Service
They did an amazing job overall in helping me come out with my car of choice!! Felix from Hyundai is super recommended!!!!

James S.
04/02/2021 Category: Sales
So good!
The service surpassed my expectation! We were in and out in less than 3 hours, and Felix was amazing! No BS just straight to the point which is what my husband were impressed with. Definitely recommended friends and family to them!
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 04/07/2021

James, We are thrilled to hear Felix was amazing! Thank you for your five-star review and wonderful feedback. We will be here to assist you anytime you need us.

2021 Hyundai Venue
03/30/2021 Category: Sales
Felix was awesome!
Felix listened to all my wants and needs and found the perfect car for me. I love my new Venue, thank you Felix!
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you for sharing these great comments with us! Glad to hear Felix found the perfect car for you. We appreciate your five-star review and we look forward to your next visit.

Janessa W.
03/29/2021 Category: Sales
Janessa and Nick
Jairo was very informative it was our first time buying a car so he was very helpful
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you Janessa & Nick, Congratulations on your first car purchase! We are thrilled to hear Jario was very informative and helpful. Your five-star review is really appreciated and please give us a call if there is anything more we can assist you with.

Rodmar M.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
03/29/2021 Category: Sales
Great!!!
Great customer service and they made purchasing a new vehicle really easy.
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 04/01/2021

Rodmar, We are happy to hear the team made your recent purchase really easy! We appreciate your five-star review and recommendation. Thank you for taking the time to share, we will be here to assist you anytime you need us!

2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2021 Category: Sales
Done deal
Quick deal no haggling got what I wanted.
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 03/26/2021

Congratulations in your Santa Fe purchase! We are very happy to hear you got what you wanted. Thank you for taking your time to share, we look forward to your next visit.

Ramiro R.
03/25/2021 Category: Sales
Thx.
Thanks alot to all personal from Hyundai Of Yuma you guys are a great team i will recomend family n friends!!!
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 03/26/2021

Ramiro, Thank you for your recommendations and five-star review. We really appreciate your continued support! Please feel free to give us a call if there is anything more we can assist you with.

AA
Alexis A.
03/23/2021 Category: Sales
I have purchased several cars from Hyundai and have never been disappointed
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 03/24/2021

Alexis, Thank you for your continued support! We appreciate your five-star review and we look forward to your next visit.

YH
Yameli H.
03/18/2021 Category: Sales
GREAT SERVICE
THE SALES STAFF IS EXCELLENT
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 03/19/2021

Yameli, We are very happy to hear the sales staff was excellent. Thank you for your recommendation and five-star review. Please feel free to give us a call if there is anything more we can assist you with.