Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

SJ
Shania J.
07/28/2021 Category: Sales
Very satisfied
Very helpful and friendly

Ramon C.
Gadsden, AZ
07/24/2021 Category: Sales
Hyundai of Yuma is the Best!
Hyundai of Yuma is the BEST! I had a terrible experience at Yuma HONDA, took my vehicle to have service done and found out though my dash cam that they were tempering with a safety feature in my car. I shared on social media my experience and Hyundai reached out to help me out. They made me an amazing offer i couldnt refuse. Everyone treats you like family there and are really nice and genuine.
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 07/28/2021

Ramon, Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us! We are sorry to hear about your previous dealership visit, but thrilled to be able to help you into a new Hyundai with America's Best Warranty! Now you have the trusted Hyundai of Yuma Family to bring your Sonata to for service. We really appreciate your five-star review. Please feel free to give us a call if there is anything more we can assist you with.

Somerton, AZ
07/22/2021 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service
The workers here go above and beyond as a young car buyer usually you get over looked or not taken seriously and that wasn’t the problem here. I’ve never felt more respected and valued as a person they didn’t stop even if there was an obstacle they worked with what they were given and I couldn’t be happier highly respected and recommended
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 07/23/2021

Your comments are so encouraging to read and thank you so much for sharing this with us. Congratulations on your Elantra purchase! Welcome to our Hyundai of Yuma family, we look forward to being here for you anytime you need us.

BR
Berly R.
Houston babyyyyyyyyy
Houston baeeeebyyyyyyyyyyy give him a raise lol
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you for your awesome feedback for Houston! We appreciate your five-star review and we look forward to your next visit.

Dylan D.
SHEESSSHHHH!
Hyundai got me the car that I would’ve never gotten at another dealership.
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 07/23/2021

Dylan, We hope that is a good thing! Thanks so much for your five-star review. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything you need.

AP
Andre P.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai of Yuma exceptional service
Very friendly staff, knowledgeable, sincere, very paintient, not pushy they want to make sure you get the vehicle you want and willing to put a lot of time and effort to ensure you get exactly what you and break down pricing and affordability that fits your budget and suggest something within your budget, most importantly the sales force (Felix Mendez) and the rest of the staff are very friendly, professional and everyone makes you feel comfortable. Being a Veteran it also has discounts and a range of additional savings and perks. Thank You to all the staff at Yuma Hyundai a pleasure to do business I'll be a life long Hyundai buyer and spread the word to everyone.
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 07/23/2021

Andre, We are just blown away at your glowing review! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and for your Service. We appreciate your recommendations and we look forward to being here for you anytime you need us.

LT
Loane T.
National City, CA
07/16/2021 Category: Sales
Houston is awesome
He was very understanding of what kind of car I was looking for and was very helpful of getting us the deal we were looking for.
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 07/23/2021

Loane, It is wonderful to hear Houston very helpful! Thank you for your awesome feedback and we hope you will come back to us for all you Sonata's essential services.

MO
Michael O.
Wellton, AZ
07/16/2021 Category: Sales
Atmosphere
With most dealership salesman are always following you around not at Hyundai of Yuma my salesman came up when I first got there told me about the dealership and then let me look around without a hassle l love that being able to look around without someone always around is nice if you would like a quick and easy way to buy a car Hyundai of Yuma is the place to go
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 07/23/2021

Michael, We are happy to hear your recent sales visit was without a hassle and thank you for your recommendation! Your five-star review is greatly appreciated and we look forward to being here for you anytime you need us.

TH
Todd H.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2021 Category: Sales
Fantastic customer service
Houston was great to work with. No B.S. I told them what I wanted for my car; before I would discuss the purchase of a new one. A deal was made within a few minutes and then we went on with the purchase of our new vehicle. Every one was very friendly. It was nice to buy a car and not have to spend the day trying to work out a deal.
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 07/23/2021

Todd, Thank you for your honest feedback and wonderful comments for Houston. We appreciate your five-star review and we look forward to your next visit.

Malika W.
07/14/2021 Category: Sales
They make me feel welcoming
Mario made the process feel easy & helped me in finding my vehicle. Hyundai is a place to shop at if you’re trying to find a car & wanna feel part of the family.
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 07/22/2021

Malika, We are thrilled to have you as part of our Hyundai of Yuma family and congratulations on your Elantra purchase! Please feel free to give us a call if there is anything more we can assist you with and thank you for taking your time to share.

Carlos S.
Calexico, CA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2021 Category: Sales
Sales personal are very kind and they explain everthing you need to know on your purchase.
I strongly recommend Yuma Hyundai dealer because the are very professional and they will listen to your needs and will get you the best deals with the best warranties
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 07/22/2021

Carlos, We truly appreciate your recommendation! Thank you for your five-star review and we look forward to being here for you anytime you need us.

Marlayna G.
07/09/2021 Category: Sales
Best Service!
If your looking for a new car let the guys at Hyundai Of Yuma help you out!
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 07/19/2021

Marlayna, Congratulations on your Sonata purchase! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Ricky G.
07/02/2021 Category: Sales
Awesome
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 07/07/2021

Ricky, We are happy to hear the team provided great service during recent visit. Thank you for your recommendation and five-star review. Please feel free to give us a call if there is anything more we can assist you with.

2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/02/2021 Category: Sales
Great people!
Best vehicle for the money.
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for your five-star review and awesome feedback! We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to being here for you anytime you need us.

IM
Ineyza M.
Midland, TX
06/28/2021 Category: Sales
great purchase
really recomended
JOHN B. from Hyundai Of Yuma responded on 07/07/2021

Ineyza, Your recommendation means a lot to us! Thank you so much for taking your time to share and we look forward to your next visit.