Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

MATTHEW W.
Tacoma, WA
10/01/2018 Category: Sales
Great Experience with no pressure. Best vehicle buying experience I've ever had!
Raymond Tate started off right by sending me a video welcoming me to Awesome Ford. He worked hard to find the right truck for me and was SUPER responsive to my numerous texts. Totally won me over right there. Cristian Orozco took over at the dealership. The atmosphere was not pretentious or stuffy. It was relaxing and easy going. Cristian was helpful, polite, clean cut and genuine. I'd totally have a beer with him. Even the sales manager was straightforward and cut straight to the point, and was very fair with my trade in value. I drove an hour and a half to go to this dealership and I'd do it again for sure. I felt like every team member including the finance guy was a straight shooter, which I appreciate. Thanks guys!

Eatonville, WA
Ford Expedition
09/30/2018 Category: Sales
Easy
This was by far my easiest vehicle buying experience. I definitely would work with them again in the future.
Thanks guys!

BW
BRIANNA W.
Graham, WA
09/29/2018 Category: Sales
I love Awesome Ford!
I had an unparrellel experience buying the 2018 Ford Explorer Sport at Awesome Ford. It was the most relaxing process and comfortable environment. HUGE thank you to Phil Wade for giving me the best sales experience I’ve ever had. I will never forget the extra time he spent to show me all of the cool features inside my new ride. The bar’s raised at Awesome Ford and people really need to know about this!

DON D.
Pe Ell, WA
2010 focus
Service appoint was prompt, Service Advisor was knowledgeable, friendly and professional

JOHN D.
Ryderwood, WA
09/29/2018 Category: Service
service was quick and complete.
Vehicle was sent in on a tow truck next morning fixed good as new They gave me a list of what was wrong and how it was fixed

EM
ESTHER M.
Onalaska, WA
Ford Fiesta
my green car
Thank you for your prompt customer service when we arrived.

THEODORE S.
Tumwater, WA
Ford Edge
Ford Service
Once again we had EXCELLENT service from the Awesome Ford. Lloyd helped us out and also took the time to personally show us all the features of our new Ford Edge. This is why we always come back to them.

KAREN B.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I made an appointment for my new vehicle to be serviced and timed it so that I could stop in on my trip from Portland (work) to home (Olympia). I was running ahead of schedule and was an hour and a half ahead of schedule. The service department got me in even though I was early and finished the regular service on my car quickly and with a smile. I really appreciated how they made me feel valued and important and didn't blink an eye at having to make accommodations for me even though I could see they were busy. I was very impressed. Thanks, I-5 Cars (Awesome Ford).

MICHAEL B.
Winlock, WA
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Ford Exprience
Once again Jeb did a great job!

JOHN D.
Chehalis, WA
09/26/2018 Category: Service
C’mon! Step it up a notch. Don’t be average.
Terrific front desk service guys. Have a hard time paying for service when my car comes back dirtier than when it went in. Really? Can’t even wash the windshield yet convince me to buy new wipers? Are you the only auto dealer in America that doesnt return a clean car after service? Yet every car on the lot is clean?? What?

Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/26/2018 Category: Service
service department
They are always quick and easy to work with----cant ask for an easier situation----pay them more!!!!!!

I can tell they are beyond busy sometimes but they are very good about making you feel like you are a their priority during those times.

LO

GW
Guito W.
Salkum, WA
09/23/2018
Talon was great,friendly and knowledgeable. Bought a used car for my son.
The staff was very friendly and attentive. Referred me to Talon who I
found to be straightforward and knowledgeable. I felt he was there to try
to meet our needs which I found to be refreshing.

TD

PAUL M.
Winlock, WA
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Service f 150 truck
F150truck serviced on 9/21 tech didn’t tighten bolts on skid plate saw it hanging by 2 bolts the next day fixed it myself but need to be more careful !

09/20/2018 Category: Sales
Great service and staff
Bought a new car. Very easy and very knowledgeable. Great deal and friendly staff!

JAMES K.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and replace tail light
service was timely, labor is rolled in to tail light replacement. Part is priced twice what would be available elsewhere, but they charge nothing to install.

Chilly S.
Centralia, WA
09/18/2018
Love Our New Rig
Tanner (Chehalis) and Pete B. (Oly) teamed up and helped us take home a pretty impressive rig! Was able to help us find the one that worked best for us; made sure we had all our concerns met; and Pete even stayed way past store hours to take care of us! Wouldn't hesitate to work with these gents again in the future!

DK
Diane K.
Yelm, WA
Ford Fiesta
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Peace of Mind
Staff is always friendly and prompt. Thank you so much for taking care of my car.

AP
AARON P.
Centralia, WA
09/16/2018 Category: Sales
Great salesman
Our sale man was the reason we bought the explorer from them

Displaying Review 1 - 20 of 2038 in total