1973 Reviews

LARRY L.
Ford F350
08/15/2018 Category: Sales
Awesome Ford
Very helpful in finding the Truck I wanted.

Castle Rock, WA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/15/2018 Category: Service
We dont like the fact that this is an RV and Auto dealer. There is never parking available.
Things seem to have improved for one year ago.

RON B.
Rochester, WA
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Express Oil Change.
They got right on the truck when I showed up for my appointment.

Blair, NE
Ford MOHO
08/12/2018 Category: Service
I’m from out of town with an rv due for service. I was treated like an old friend and they got me right in on a Saturday. Thanks! Awesome service.

JUDY M.
Winlock, WA
08/10/2018 Category: Sales
staff are always nice and helpful
always friendly and willing to help

SP
STEPHANIE P.
Salkum, WA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Very responsive
Sean was great to work with. We finally got the air conditioner working!

FP
FRANCIS P.
Tumwater, WA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Ford diesel 6.7L engine swap
I was very pleased that Awesome Ford took on my massive repair immediately and competently both in their shop as well as with handling the warranty. I have heard of Diesel engine swaps taking over a month. Mine took about 2 1/2 weeks which included a repair that the mechanic couldn’t see coming - the fuel pump had also been damaged - they were able to get the part and replace in 2-3 days! Jeb, the service coordinator was aggressive about driving getting all hands on deck to get this project completed. I was extremely grateful that Jeb called me daily or at least every other day to keep me apprised of the progress. I have 600 mi on the new engine and so far it’s great. Can’t wait to see how it goes and Awesome ford instructed me to call for any questions or problems. I have seen poor reviews on Awesome ford...whatever it was in the past I think they have either gotten better or some people just can’t be pleased.

RL
ROBERT L.
Ford Transit Van
08/09/2018 Category: Sales
New Truck Purchase
Kip Barker was my salesman for this vehicle and everything was straight forward and ready to go in the financial office when I arrived!
Thank You Kip for making everything about buying a vehicle easy!

DAVID M.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Grade A People
Thank you for taking such great care of my vehicles and you make help make things easy. D.M

ET

Tenino, WA
Ford C-Max Energi
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
I was met with professional service and advice. I bought this car last week to tow behind our RV.

RF
ROBERT F.
Onalaska, WA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
car repair
frenly good work didnt take long to fine &fix problem

DAVID H.
08/06/2018 Category: Sales
Nice courtious sales people
Went in with a trade-in and had no hassles, picked a car and got it financed in a short time. Austin and the sales manager were a pleasure to work with.

08/03/2018 Category: Service
Incredibly attentive customer service, fast turnaround time, and always kept me apprised of what was going on with my truck. Very impressed on my first service visit with them!

ROBERT H.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Car service

AC
ALICE C.
08/01/2018 Category: Sales
The people and the top-notch service at I-5 Ford is first class
From the lead-up conversation on the phone to the actual test driving of the selected vehicle it was a joyful experience. Aimee Haenke , our sales consultant, was professional, polite and pleasant to deal with. I'd give her 5 stars and the same for Brian Griffith, the finance manager. No pressure to buy or add any extras to the sales price, just a very relaxed and quick transaction. I only had brief encounters with several of the other employees who were all very friendly, but it certainly appears that all were customer orientated. I give I-5 Ford very high marks and would certainly consider buying from them again.

FM
FRANK M.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Jeb in service
Top notch place everyone friendly

JE
JOHN E.
08/01/2018 Category: Sales
Lifetime customer.
2nd vehicle purchased at Awesome Ford. Eddie Arredondo and Ryan Hughes took 100% care of everything. Will definitely be back.
Thank you.

TG
TODD G.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Truck repair
You guys did great. Even though it took several trips in before the computer found the problem, you were very accommodating and got my problem fixed right away.

PC
PAOLA C.
Vancouver, WA
07/30/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience - car purchase
For once, we actually enjoyed buying a truck. Kip (our sales person) really listened, didn’t try to sell and gave us options and information. He was very transparent to the pricing and rebates- no games!