VD
VIRGINIA D.
Morton, WA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Nice friendly workers.
We are very pleased with our new purchase of a 2018 Ford Explorer demo Christian😍

BRIAN S.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
AIr bag light was on.
Very happy with any and all interaction with the Team at Awesome Ford!!!

TROY M.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Detail
My truck looks brand new

MELISSA B.
06/15/2018 Category: Sales
Our Wonderful Experience!
The sales team is awesome and very enthusiastic. Both Austin and Ryan were very determined to help me and my family find a vehicle within my price range that they thought we would love. I have never met a more wonderful team than that of Awesome Ford and RV! Thank you fuys so very much!!

KE
KENNETH E.
Winlock, WA
06/13/2018 Category: Service
local people
like doing business locally ,great staff quality work

Anonymous avatar
Yelm, WA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous. Fast service, comfortable waiting area and great snacks!

JOHN F.
Olympia, WA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Very customer friendly
The service department was quick and explained everything that was done to my vehicle.

LG

WP
WESS P.
Rochester, WA
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Lof, an computer up dates
Jeb is the best service writer I have ever worked with, a definite raise to Jeb. Dave Anderson is probably the best diesel tech., i have had the pleasure to know, this man knows his stuff. With people like this it makes this a great service department.

MIKE D.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
Had some past issues and was a little concerned. However, this particular experience was very positive. Just a simple "Works" service in addition to exhaust recall repair. Experience, fast, friendly service within specific time constraints

RONALD C.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Always good service
I went in to get an oil change and got in within the day. Always great customer service.

JOHN M.
06/07/2018 Category: Sales
People that work there
We feel we were treated fairly and with the same respect as if we were purchasing a very expensive truck or car.

Anonymous avatar
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Have been using I-5 Cars since 2010 purchasing my Ford Escape from them. Love the vehicle and the service is always polite and quick.

JUDY M.
Winlock, WA
06/07/2018 Category: Service
These guys take the best car of my car!
Thanks for an awesome job again of taking care of my car:)

RK
RYAN K.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Best place to get oil change
I like to come here for “The Works”. It’s the best place to get an oil change done. For the price it’s not even worth doing yourself.

DAVID M.
Very Attentive and Genuine
Greeted and took care of what I needed within minutes and I was on my way.

GS
GEORGE S.
Toledo, WA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
No communication and way over budget... for nothing
When I spoke with the service manager as I dropped the truck off, we agreed that he would diagnose the issue only, and that I had a budget of $500 for that diagnosis. Once the diagnosis was made I was told that my bill was $880. Not once was I contacted that the bill was exceeding the agreed upon amount, and I had to pay in full in order to retrieve my truck.

When I arrived with a tow truck to bring my truck home, I found it out in the yard with a large amount of engine parts in the bed of the truck IN THE RAIN. I am hoping I will be able to salvage the pieces as I put it back together.

Based on the above I cannot in good conscience recommend the service department.

AUBREY S.
Rochester, WA
Ford Expedition
Oil change service
fast, friendly, service. explained everything in terms that I understood.

MAGEN B.
Curtis, WA
06/01/2018 Category: Sales
Nice and knowledgeable staff
I was very pleased with the knowledge our sales person had regarding the vehicle we were looking to purchase. He was very nice and personable. I am not a fan of car shopping and Mike made it a positive experience along with the sales managers. Overall we are very pleased with our purchase from Awesome ford.

DZ
DOUGLAS Z.
Vancouver, WA
06/01/2018 Category: Sales
Thank you!!!
You guys are awesome and easy to work with! Thanks for finding me my new Escape I’m really enjoying it so far! You have a great team that really makes you live up to your name! Awesome!!!!