David M.
Hudson, OH
06/20/2018
These guys are pros who do great work.

SK
Steve K.
Acura TSX
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the staff did well with the service they provided. They were on time, and the cost was lower than they originally quoted.

CF
Carol F.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the employees always provide good service.

Jeff D.
Subaru Impreza
06/12/2018
Greg and his team do such an awesome job. They treat you like family and the work they do on my cars is always top notch.
Jeff

TZ
Tim Z.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business does great work on his vehicle. The staff completed services at a reasonable cost and in a timely manner.

Dave B.
Subaru Legacy
06/08/2018
These guys are pros
I can always rely on Greg and his team to provide complete and timely repairs to all my vehicles at a fair price.. I recommend Import Auto Care to all my friends and family. You won't be disappointed with this choice. Great customer service by the entire staff.

Lisa M.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said this facility has always done a great job and she can trust them.

Mike M.
Honda Ridgeline
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he got picked up and his vehicle was fixed within four hours and he cant complaint about that.

JJ
John J.
Canal Fulton, OH
Nissan Titan
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Melanie. She said the business did a fantastic job.

SA
Simon A.
06/04/2018
Great job
Great JOB! Great customer service.

James G.
Ravenna, OH
06/04/2018 Category: Service
James said he liked the service at the business.

Mary B.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Mary said they did a very good job.

Michael W.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the technicians figured out what is wrong. He will be returning to have the repairs done.

Sam C.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the service was great overall.

DV
Doreen V.
05/20/2018
Only Mechanic in this area
Only import auto mechanic I would trust to work on my vehicle that I am transporting my family in. Always friendly and never do anything on my car I do not need. Can usually get my car serviced the same week I call. Give them a try!!!

John C.
Saint Simons Island, GA
Acura MDX
05/19/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff responded to his needs quickly. They fixed his issues and the price was fair. The staff was very knowledgeable and he appreciated the work they did.

HH
Henry H.
Northfield, OH
Kia Sedona
05/18/2018
My first repair at Import Auto Care...Wow, what a surprise to be treated fairly.
No one looks forward to getting their car repaired, fearing the end result...was it done right? was I taken advantage of? was the price fair? After all is said and done, I could not be more pleased and/or satisfied with my experience. I received an estimate that was about 80% less than I expected it to be, which blew my mind. The repair was completed on time and with no complaints from me. I will definitely be returning to Import Auto Care for any of my future repair needs.

KK
Kim K.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Kim said the staff checked her vehicle to see if it was in good shape. The business told her exactly what she needed to know.

David G.
05/12/2018
By far this is the best car repair service I have dealt with. Honest, fair and knowledgable.
In late April 2018 my appointment was scheduled and kept for a routine regular oil-filter change and general maintenance since my car is getting old. Daniel and Greg the son charged the oil and filter and spoke about how an older car uses engine oil fast. They answered my questions and proposed easy to do inspections on my own time following their work for several parts of the car. Daniel and Greg knew the car and began asking me about this and that. Moreover they recalled what they had done to the car earlier in March in response to a repair visit which I made. At that time the repair visit was unannounced and amounted to the finest example of professionalism and dedication to customers any driver of car with a safe driving history could ask for. I have written about that gesture of kindness in a an essay for another review. Read it. For this April 2018 Daniel and Greg spoke with me about the trunk being loaded down with additional stuff and suggested that I remove the stuff from the trunk to see what would happen to the position of the car frame chassis around the wheel. Their recommendation was the correct one and the diagnosis was correct. I returned later the same day with changes recommended already in place and they came from their work station to look at the car again. They did this gesture of kindness twice and continued to speak with me in a polite and gentle professional knowledgeable manner from beginning to the end of my second and third visit to their garage that same day. They do not turn people way - especially faithful loyal customers. Their father Greg senior was kind knowledgeable and polite and a gentleman in greeting me. He has served me in many good ways with knowledge about my car. This family crew of workers knows their customers and are honest. Norma the lady in the office for doing much important work there communicated with me about the work at hand as I had been waiting there. She is pleasant and easy to speak with as well as efficient with paper work and keeps me informed about many details of the work. This crew for repairing cars is a quality outfit. I strongly recommend that you give them a chance to look at your car and even repair it. Prices are reasonable and not expensive when compared with what the dealerships charge. They treat customers in a wonderful manner. Most important they know their car repair knowledge and are skilled technicians or mechanics with much to offer me. Nothing could be better. Good people.

Anonymous avatar
Acura TSX
05/11/2018
Fabulous!
The service at Import Auto is awesome! Always a pleasure to take my car there. Several times I had to drop it off on the fly and he pok cate of the problem. Highly recommend.