Latest Review about 2 years ago

Leanna T.
07/06/2016
BUYER BEWARE!!!
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband and I brought our Mercedes in to be serviced when we moved here last year and had a pretty normal, good experience. We then brought our truck in to have the four-wheel drive fixed. After paying in cash and going to get into the truck we realized everything from the backup camera/radio, our child's DVD player, tow strap, and first aid kit all were stolen. After filing a police report and going to drive off, the 4-wheel drive in fact was NOT FIXED. The owner didn't even bother to come to the shop and wouldn't call us. I went in Monday after this happened on a Friday and the shop owner was VERY RUDE and pointed to the sign they aren't liable for any of it, even their make believe work on the truck. I was also told they can continue to do work on the truck, but it would still cost us. At 8 months pregnant this jerk was not worth my time. For any other hardworking family, DO NOT BRING YOUR VEHICLE HERE!!!

Adrienne M.
01/29/2014
Too pricey
I brought my car for a tune up expecting to pay $200 or less and left the shop with a bill for almost $500. I don't mind getting necessary repairs for my car, but I left the shop with a problem I didn't even have when I came. The staff was nice, but I also was greatly inconvenienced by the fact that they kept my car for two days.

Dave C.
01/29/2014 Category: Service
Dave said this facility does a good job. He said he trusts them to provide fair service for a fair price.

AH
Angela H.
Jaguar S-Type
01/29/2014 Category: Service
Angela said the experience was wonderful and everyone was very cordial.

RP
Roberto P.
01/29/2014 Category: Service
Roberto said the service was excellent.

TG
Tom G.
Watkinsville, GA
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/20/2014 Category: Service
Tom said his experience turned out great.

KH
Kermit H.
Nissan Frontier
01/18/2014 Category: Service
Kermit said he was completely satisfied with the work the business did for him.

WP
William P.
01/15/2014 Category: Service
William said the staff did a great job.

Charles M.
Mercedes-Benz ML55
01/15/2014 Category: Service
Charles said the customer service was good.

ZU
Zack U.
Dodge Caliber
01/13/2014
Import Car Doctors is the only place I will take my car for maintenance from now on. I just happened to notice them working in the shop on a Saturday afternoon, just after my car started acting crazy. When I drove up to see if they could help, I noticed that the sign on the door said "Saturday: appointments only." I started to walk back to my car when the manager stopped me and offered to take a look at my car. He was very friendly and helpful, diagnosed the problem right away, and had it fixed for me within an hour for just over $120 (not including the standard fee for use of the diagnostic machine, which he cut in HALF from $65 to $37.59). I will be recommending Import Car Doctors to friends and family without a doubt.

James S.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/10/2014 Category: Service
James said they did a good job.

BL
Bridget L.
Scion tC
01/08/2014 Category: Service
Bridget said she gets along with them well.

Jeremy L.
Honda Accord
01/06/2014
Always done right and affordable!
I have comfort in the fact that I know my car will be diagnosed and fixed properly each time I bring it in.

Jarad B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/21/2013 Category: Service
Jarad said everything was fine and great.

AJ
Anissa J.
12/19/2013 Category: Service
Anissa said the customer service, attention shown and explanation about the service was all very good.

Dan C.
Indianapolis, IN
12/17/2013 Category: Service
Dan said they did exactly what they said they would do.

Diane H.
12/14/2013 Category: Service
Diane said they are really nice at this facility and they really understand their customers.

FE
Freddie E.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/14/2013 Category: Service
Freddie said they did a great job.

ST
Sharndra T.
Honda Accord
12/13/2013 Category: Service
Sharndra said the service was good.

Maggie S.
Volvo 240
12/12/2013 Category: Service
Maggie said they are always kind and helpful. They do a wonderful job and she will always use them for service.