Jordan S.
01/21/2019
Try helpful and fast
Quickly took care of my needs, did not try to sell me excess work like some places. Very nice, helpful, and a positive overall experience.

James D.
Dodge Dakota
01/20/2019
Repairs completed, cost effective
The guys at Integrity did a fine job on my Dodge Dakota pickup. I took advantage of their alignment coupon, and took their recommendation on new front break pads and a disc. The cost was reasonable.

CL
Chasity L.
01/17/2019
GREAT customer service and HONEST!
I brought my Audi A7 and I just knew it was going to be really expensive but they really worked with me and kept their word. I will most definitely be going back great group of guys!

SK
Steven K.
Little Elm, TX
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the service was timely and the staff was nice and courteous.

M.
Mihret ..
01/16/2019
Work good
I went all time they fix problems shortly

JX
Jian X.
Lexus RX
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jian said the staff is nice, polite, and always able to fix the problem.

WM
Williee M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Willee said they were very good. They were fast service and they seemed like they knew what they were doing.

Ronald C.
Ford Edge
01/13/2019
Integrity???
I am disappointed that I did not receive your $10.00 discount on my Vehicle State Inspection purchased on 1/10/2019. When I arrived home that day, I found a $10.00 State Inspection coupon advertisement from you in my mail. I had not asked for the discount when I requested the inspection because I did not know about the discount. Frankly, I just assumed you would give me, a regular and repeat customer, your best price for whatever work was to be done. Nowhere on the advertisement does it say the coupon must be submitted at the time of the purchase - many businesses just automatically give you their advertised discount when you are placing your order or they at least ask if you have a discount coupon. Many businesses keep a copy of the advertisement at the store location so you don't even have to know about the discount in advance. You can be sure from now on I'll be checking your pricing before I have more service work on my vehicles. Your work in the past has been satisfactory but future work and any recommendations to friends will warn about pricing.
Integrity S. from Integrity 1st Automotive responded on 01/15/2019

Mr. Cheshire , we at Integrity 1st truly appreciate your business and assure you that we are thankful to have you as a repeat customer .  We run several different promotions for all our locations through regular mail, email and social media. Our employees are required to process the coupon presented at the time of service and have not run into this problem before. We apologize that you did not receive savings on your service and would like to make it up by giving you a $10 discount on your next visit . We are always looking to improve at integrity 1st and we value your feedback.

PY
Patty Y.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/13/2019
True integrity!
These guys are so honest. They don't lie about what's wrong with your car. If it's a simple fix or just a bad wire they're honest about it. They are reliable, quick, and good at their job. This place is the one mechanic place you can completely trust.
Integrity S. from Integrity 1st Automotive responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and hope to see you return when you need us again.
From -Team Integrity

LF
Lynette F.
01/12/2019
Love this company!
I love Integrity 1st Automotive. I've known 3 different managers...all so friendly and easy to work with. Usually can check the car out and do the repairs right then and there.
More complex thing of course have to be scheduled. They have fixed some really complex stuff on my various cars with outstanding expertise and pricing. This place was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad it was. It's not particularly close to my house but worth the drive!

Sun H.
01/10/2019
Vehicle Inspection
Thank you for inspecting my vehicle. I was served with courteous and respect at Integrity 1st Automotive.

Tyler S.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said they are courteous and very helpful

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/09/2019
Integrity 1st says it all!
This was our first visit to this shop. I’ve passed it 100 times before without even realizing it was there. It’s hard to find but worth looking for. I was allowed a walk in for repairs in an emergency time crunch with my specific issues. They were very straight forward with me with no BS sales pitches at all. They were just appreciative of our business. Needless to say this our new shop we will visit from now on. Having worked in shops throughout my life, I know how hard it is to find honest mechanics today and this shop is full of them. Much respect!

LK
Linda K.
01/06/2019
Thanks again for your life-saving repair service
At this location Roy Woods is my fantastic experienced trust-worthy mechanic ( he's taken care of my cars for 35+years ----previously at another repair business before working here). He is respectful toward women, knowledgeable, and pleasant. He can often assist you/diagnose problems/teach you about avoiding additional automotive inconvenience by asking questions over the phone. Hurray for Roy and my repaired car!!!!

DA
David A.
01/04/2019
Professional and Prompt
Al and others there at Integrity seem to care about your problems and promptly take care of them.

Ray G.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/29/2018
Honesty
I have been taking my car & my wife’s to integrity 1st & they have been very honest and upfront with me regarding repairs & price is also very reasonable.
I will continue taking both of my cars to them.
Thank you Al for your service & honesty.

Toyota Avalon
12/22/2018
Good Experience at oil change/state inspection interval
PROMPT SERVICE AND EQUITABLE PRICING FOR SERVICE

James P. W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/21/2018
Great people with fair pricing on services
When my Santa Fe is not feeling well, I take it to Integrity. Quick service and knowledgeable mechanics get my beloved Santa Fe back on the road and running like new again. Thank you

12/20/2018
Great place to wait
Comfy, clean environment to wait. The billing and services were definately a grey area, perhaps it was the “winterizing” service in general. Most of the services are specifically priced.

GP
Garry P.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Garry said they did a good job.