Integrity 1st Automotive West 15th

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Curtis W.
Frisco, TX
08/16/2019
Consumer beware - the name of the company is deceiving
Get everything in writing up front from this business if you decide to use them.
Nothing verbal, or you're subject to a whole lot of extra expense.
I used to take all five of my cars there until I got screwed in January of this year when I was quoted $1300.00 to replace a timing chain on my sons truck. I approved the repair, then they dug around to find additional issues they missed, and it went to $1700.00, then on to $2300 after they said only $1300.00. The motor never was fixed correctly and finally failed a few months later as a result. This company doesn't keep to its word on what they quote, and when they get over their heads, they find ways to make you pay for their poor up front diagnostics. You can get screwed just as easily at a dealer but at least you'll have a much better chance of a trained technician working on your vehicle that actually knows what they're doing.
Integrity may come in cheap, and its for a reason...
My advice - steer clear of these folks, you'll be glad you did.

Boyce S.
Chevrolet Classic
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Boyce said this is the only place he goes to have his vehicle serviced. He said they always fix what he needs and he has been taking his vehicle here for 3 years. He also said he satisfied with the service and the staff is nice.

Raven R.
Kia Sportage
Resolution
I spoke with Kevin and we resolved my concerns. I appreciate the time taken to hear me out and explain the issues more fully.

Last repair
I have, until this round, felt confident and happy with the work done at Integrity. This last round was most frustrating and left me with doubts about my usual shop.
I came for noises accelerating and turning. First I get a you need rack and pinion, a high pressure hose, tie rods and a power steering pump. The prices fluctuated as they did manage to get me a new rack and pinion for the same price as rebuilt one. Then they would need to realign the truck and flush the power steering system. During the 3 times they had to pull my pump and replace it the tensioner broke. Then the brand new one broke...in the same place. They expected me to pay for the part they broke. Mine was old, yet the new one broke identically. They broke it but felt I should pay for the part and they would cover the labor charge. They had to clean my old pump and put it back on as the rebuilds did not work. They tell me Kia said it had to be a factory part at 950 bucks for the part. As I checked out they did offer me a free oil change. I am sorry to say I am not as supportive of this facility as I have been prior to this. I feel my being female played a role in how I was talked to about my car.
Ed P. from Integrity 1st Automotive West 15th responded on 07/26/2019

Ms Raven,

Thanks for your input, I hope after calling and discussing this with you, that you are now satisfied. Thanks again and we look forward seeing you at your next service.

Chevrolet Spark
07/22/2019
Always a pleasure, well as much as it could be.
It is always strange to rate a car service experience as a pleasure, but they do make it as enjoyable as possible. The communication is always direct and concise at a fair price. For an auto repair shop that says alot.
I could not recommend they more highly for any of your automotive needs.

LK
Linda K.
Richardson, TX
07/14/2019
Thorough examination of the car and repair plan explained /initiated
My mechanic for 40 years( located at this repair facility for past@ 5 years) located all problems/circumstances that needed to be preformed on my vehicle and at my request prioritized / divided the work into 2 sessions. The necessary repairs were explained ( in a way I could understand) . Thanks for the education and co-operation.... Linda K.

Mihret H.
Dallas, TX
07/14/2019
N/A
I am not happy this time

Stephen W.
07/12/2019
Extraordinary , customer service.
When my 11 year old vehicle developed an intermittant electronic problem inside the dash, the professional crew at Integrity 1st proved themselves. They used their expertise in troubleshooting, as well as resources from outside their shop to identify, isolate and fix the problem. The care and concern for the customer's needs was extraordinary. I'll be a customer for life.

robin r.
Kia Forte
07/07/2019
GREAT SPOT TO GET YOUR CAR SERVICED
I brought my 2016 Kia Forte in for an oil change. The staff was extremely accommodating and patient with the questions I had. I was able to use a coupon I found online. I brought my son along who is well versed in cars/repair and the two gentlemen answered his questions thoroughly. There was no up selling and I felt comfortable and confident. She rides well and I'll definitely bring my car back. Great job!

07/05/2019
Wasn’t too impressed
This was my first time using Integrity-1st and I had heard pretty good things about the company. Unfortunately, I was left a little disappointed. I brought my car in early Friday morning with the hope of getting it back that afternoon/even since I had somewhere to be the next day. After the 100,000 mile check, they called and said three things needed to be done. One of the things they mentioned was that all *three* of my filters were disgusting and needed to be replaced (one engine and two cabin air filters). I had done this replacement myself before so I ended up only replacing one of the things they mentioned because the other two I could do myself. They then told me that they would fix the one thing and I could then pick up my car. If they had to hold the car until Saturday after all, they would give me a call to let me know. Well, Friday even rolls around and they didn’t call and ended up keeping the car until Saturday. This was just a minor setback because I had to move some things around to make a prior commitment I had without a car. After I picked up the car I noticed a lot of the stuff that used to be in my glove compartment was strewn out all over my front seat. Then, when I went to replace the air filters myself, only 2 of three of the air filters were dirty. Also, a lot of the screws were loose everywhere. It seems like they didn’t put a lot of effort into putting things back after doing the initial check. Communication and professionalism seem to be lacking. I may try them again to see if this was just a one time thing, but I’m not so sure...
Integrity S. from Integrity 1st Automotive West 15th responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

VK
VLADIMIR K.
07/03/2019
Quality work
Шt took several maintenance work that was done quickly and efficiently.

KD
Karen D.
06/28/2019
Integrity 1st- 5 Star Service & Pricing!
I've used Integrity 1st several times & I continue to be impressed! By the staff, friendly & efficient, services provided and the pricing. They are the best I've used in the Plano area & our family goes nowhere else! Free drinks, wifi, comfortable waiting area & excellent customer service. Thank you, Integrity 1st!

Jon W.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Jon said everything was fabulous, he will continue using the business, and everything was tops, all the way around.

GW
Gwen W.
Pottsboro, TX
Buick Enclave
06/22/2019
Honesty
I have alot of trust in putting the health of my car in their hands, especially mechanic Roy, which is the 15th street location. Been using him for years. Integrity is the perfect name for them.
Ed P. from Integrity 1st Automotive West 15th responded on 06/27/2019

Thanks for your Kind Words and Trust in us

Prosper, TX
Jaguar XJ
06/19/2019
Great people, great service!
Great customer service, expert guidance, reasonable pricing! They are my ‘go to’ provider for automotive service needs!

KD
Karen D.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Karen said they left the lights on in her vehicle and the oil was not checked.

HM
Hunter/John M.
Richardson, TX
06/15/2019
Excellent Service from people I can trust
These guys are the real deal. They are friendly, respectful, helpful and they know their way around vehicles.

I have been ripped off and scammed by several other mechanic shops but these guys have never let me down.

It's nice to finally find a place I can trust.

NT
Nancy T.
06/13/2019
We appreciate Dustin’s help very much. His expertise and friendly, helpful attitude was so great. We will be back!

Ravi C.
Mercury Sable
06/13/2019
Annual car inspection
The manager, Dustin applied a discounted rate to the cost of the inspection. Really nice of him.

Marvin S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Marvin said that the front desk staff is extremely personable. He mentioned that the staff is very knowledgeable. He stated that dealing with the staff is very pleasant.

06/09/2019