Mike W.
Mitsubishi Galant
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business did a good job and he has no complaints.

EP
Edna P.
Carrollton, TX
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Edna said this business was good.

KL
Kayley L.
Celina, TX
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Kayley said the business was really helpful. She said they were nice and the work was done quickly.

BL
Brenda L.
05/16/2018
Integrity Service
As usual, I had excellent service. Oil changed, car checked and I was out of there with peace of mind.

ST
Simon T.
05/06/2018
Good service fast and cheap but quality work.

JJ
John J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/03/2018
Prices are more than fair. They do good work and this is my Auto Repair place for the future.
Prices are more than fair and they do good work you can depend on. My Auto Repair Shop for the future. I have had several really good experiences with them in the past.

LK
Linda K.
Richardson, TX
04/28/2018
efficient repair service with caring attitude toward car and driver
Again I am very grateful to have these professionals taking care of me and my car. They explain everything (so I can understand the problem/ repair options and be educated upon solutions/cost ) while being polite, honest, and friendly ( to women this is especially important). Will continue to recommend Integrity 1st Automotive to friends, neighbors, other women.....That was also a great car repair /cost problem solved by Integrity team for my college -aged neighbor ( whom did not need a new engine after---- as advised by other repair shop).

VK
VLADIMIR K.
04/27/2018
Location, good personnel, qwick and quolity servis.
Very professional service.

Anonymous avatar
Fort Worth, TX
04/26/2018
Not the best
I just really needed an oil change and decided to stop. I think it was fairly overpriced. And a service light came on and has been on since I left the place. Just don’t really trust them.

SG
Saifullah G.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Saifullah said his overall experience was good. The service and customer service was very good.

MF
Michael F.
Nissan Murano
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business was very knowledgeable and they provided quick service.

SG
Stefanie G.
Chevrolet Sonic
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Stefanie said she ended up having to pay for 3 days of rental vehicle service out of pocket because this business kept her vehicle longer. It cost her $150. She has been hearing a sound between the seal and the window. It did not happen before the accident. One of the panels was broken but they did not notice until she notified them. They had to order her a new one but they should have taken care of this sooner.

AD
Alex D.
Audi S5
04/24/2018
Just OK!
Technical work was completed for the most part, but they failed to identify an issue I had with engine/transmission jolting. I will admit the issue is occasional, but really not that hard to reproduce, so i was expecting them to be able to identify it.
Additionally, I wasn't offered shuttle service on my way back (I asked, I was told they're too busy to pick me up). Moreover, I found a drip of engine oil on the passenger seat.

Linda S.
Hyundai Veracruz
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the business does the work right.

ES
Erica S.
Carrollton, TX
INFINITI M35
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Erica said the service is prompt, trustworthy and good.

Anonymous avatar
Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/22/2018
Repair of Truck
I took my truck in with a check engine light and they found the problem and were able to fix it quickly. They have the best prices and the kindest employees. The manager came and met me and shook my hand and listened to all of my concerns. Sometimes and other places they tend not to listen to women, but he we talking to me and listening to all my concerns.

DK
Debbie K.
Mc Kinney, TX
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Debbie's husband. He said the service he received was timely and fantastic.

DA
Deon A.
Richardson, TX
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Deon said the service is good and he appreciates it.

john f.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/19/2018
My experience at this Integrity 1st
Well, upon arrival I truly appreciated the warm friendly welcome. But before that got started the cashier/tech asked if I wanted my cabin and regular air filter replaced on my vehicle. Well, he didn't even check to see if it needed replacing, so that made me feel sort of uncomfortable. When they said the vehicle was ready they forgot to reset the computer for the change. When doing so the mechanic sat down in the vehicle without protecting my seat from his oily clothing. The first tech couldn't do it so another was called to assist. Other wise the service was alright, but I'm not sure if I'll be returning.

MQ
Matthew Q.
Allen, TX
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said he asked a lot of questions, and he was happy with the staff's honest responses.