Michael D.
Kia Sportage
08/07/2018
Great experience. Always!
Done right, very fair price, on time, extremely friendly people. What more could you ask for?

BA
Behrooz A.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Behrooz said everything was good at this business.

WF
Walt F.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Walt said the staff is efficient and they do the work well. He has no questions.

SG
Sylvia G.
Prosper, TX
GMC Yukon
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Sylvia said she would recommend this business for service.

Mary P.
Dallas, TX
08/01/2018
Super Accommodating
I was juggling things I had to do & they were so kind to work me in to get the service I needed. It was truly Service with a Smile!

Aubrey, TX
07/28/2018
Friendly and Fast Service!!
Integrity 1st Automotive was very friendly and fast!! When I came in I was immediately taken care of with friendly customer service. It did not take them long to get to my truck and complete the service. My kids enjoyed the kids waiting area with all the toys and stuffed animals

Juana L.
Mazda CX-7
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Juana said the staff at this business is always real nice and professional. She added that she is comfortable doing business with them.

Jeanne K.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Jeanne said the business provided fast and efficient service. The staff were competent and friendly.

Jason M.
Richardson, TX
Honda Civic Cpe
07/24/2018
Very quick service. Reliable and very fair prices. I bring all my vehicles here.

RK
Raviteja K.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Raviteja said he would recommend the business for service.

AD
Alhajie D.
Corpus Christi, TX
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Alhajie said the employees were informative and answered his questions.

Mike W.
Mitsubishi Galant
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he had no problems, the service is good and they are knowledgeable.

BD
Brandon D.
Acura TSX
07/14/2018
First Time Here
Al is very friendly, I brought my car in on a Wed evening with a starter issue. They called me early the next morning to tell me the starter needed to be replaced, and that they would have it ready by COB that same day or first thing the next morning. I didn’t receive the call till around 11:30am the next day to tell me that my car was ready. Fortunately I can work from home so it wasn’t a huge deal to me. But for some, this could be very frustrating if you were expecting your car at 8:00am to be ready and had to wait another 4 hours to pick it up, especially if you need your car for work... just something to consider if you are given a timeframe, expect it to take longer. Overall it seemed a fair price for what they did, and I have no issues as of yet a few days after receiving my car.

Oh, and my name is actually Brennan, not Brandon.

LD
Leon D.
Acura RDX
07/14/2018
Fast, Very good price
The best and fastest service.Very good prices for service. Leon. D.

PM
Pulla M.
Texas
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Pulla said he would recommend the business for service.

YW
Yungshih W.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Yungshih said he is comfortable with the business, because they do good quality work.

Andrew B.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the employees were professional. They were patient. They provided good customer service.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/22/2018
Always Friendly, Always Accommodating
I have taken my car here twice, and will exclusively continue to do so. The manager and mechanics are always polite and efficient. While the prices may be a little high for my comfort, I know that I am getting excellent care. I have to space out service on my vehicle each paycheck so that my finances aren’t strained, but they let me know which is the most important to do first. They give me estimates of cost ahead of time so that I can plan accordingly. I am always very pleased with both the level of customer service, and that only absolutely necessary services are done to my car.

VK
VLADIMIR K.
06/22/2018
Professional staff, redy to assist immediately.
Here my technical problems are successfully solved. Thank You!

Kyle S.
Ram 3500
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said he has used this business multiple times. They always are quick and reasonably priced. They've worked on several of his vehicles.