Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review 38 minutes ago

Jennifer C.
Dodge Journey
02/16/2019
Stopped by for an oil change, they took me right away, and went above and beyond to make my wait comfortable and productive (work station with secure WiFi!).

Diane B.
Allen, TX
Ford Expedition
Happy Valetine Tires
Always great service. Always explain the problems they might encounter and give me options. Fair pricing and help me keep my auto in running condition.

Little Elm, TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/15/2019
Took the car in for a tire rotation and they took us in right away. David was very professional and courteous. He informed us that the front rotors were bad and needed replacement, which he took care of. The brakes feel so smooth now! A huge difference. Highly recommend this shop. They truly treat you like their own family. Excellent, reliable, and timely service with recommendations on what to look out for in the future. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Richard C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Always good
Got a quick inspection, just what was needed.
Thanks guys.

CR
Chinna R.
02/13/2019
Integrity 1st Automotive Manager.
The manager is really nice & courteous. Made me feel very comfortable. This was the first time I went to this place.

Richard C.
02/13/2019
Well done
The guys got me in and out quickly which is just what I needed

JENNA D.
Honda Crosstour
02/11/2019
New tire
Everyone was very helpful. Nice, clean environment and very short wait time. Great experience! Will definitely be my new Discout Tire location.

TD
TOM D.
02/04/2019
Prompt service
I experienced an unexpected flat on the way to a volunteer work commitment. I was able to leave my car to have the tire repaired which was done by thd end of my volunteering. Price to fix was reasonable.

GO
GREG O.
02/04/2019
state inspection
quick service

Kevin B.
Cadillac CTS
02/01/2019
Had some major work done to my car and these guys took care of it for me. I would recommend them to anyone.

Volkswagen Passat
02/01/2019
Awesome and speedy
New in the area, was given this garage as a referral. These guys were really good at finding the issue. They went above and beyond to figuring out the issue with my car. Will definitely use them again!

SO
Shirin O.
Honda Civic Sdn
They make it easy
Straightforward and no nonsense. Got my car fixed up and for less than expected.

KW
KATHERINE W.
01/31/2019
Clean, Courteous, Quick and Professional!
I needed an annual State Inspection and was very happy and impressed to find a clean and comfortable waiting area. The Integrity 1st Manager (Toby) was professional and courteous with me and other customers I heard him interact with. I asked several questions because it was my first time to use this business.and I will definitely bring my car back when I need future service!
The technician completed my inspection within 15 minutes and I was on my way to run more errands.
In the past 15 years, I have thought many automotive-type businesses have completely ignored the importance of their customer waiting areas. Yours, at Integrity 1st, makes me want to return when the need arises! Thank You!

AE
ALLEN E.
Nissan Sentra
01/31/2019
Great prompt hospitality and service
They had me in and out with no fuss and my car drives smoothly.

MA
Mike A.
Mc Kinney, TX
Reliable trustworthy service
We’ve been going to this location for 2-3 years now. They are very professional and do the job right without any tricks.

MYRA L.
Convenient
Appreciate quick service - in and out for a small problem - just a tail light change.
My husband had recommended I go to your shop .

JAMES M.
01/29/2019
Vehicle Inspection
Went in for a vehicle inspection. The person at the front desk was very professional. The inspection taken care of in a quick manner.

CR
CAROL R.
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/29/2019
Great Atmosphere
Loved the waiting space!! Comfy chairs, portable fridge full of water, and snacks out. The space was clean and large. Great Customer Service! My mechanic was very knowledgeable.

Kevin M.
01/28/2019
Quality and Fair
Integrity 1st has been very fair and professional. This is the only auto repair shop we will let touch our cars. We love the convenient key drop box.

RUSSEL W.
Nissan Rogue
01/26/2019
Nice Job
Return customer. Always friendly staff. Prices are reasonable and not trying to sell me stuff that are not needed. Work Has been done correctly.