Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Local location, competative pricing

Mc Kinney, TX
11/17/2018
Awesome people
Lovee the service every time I go

HD
Hal D.
11/15/2018
Good service on a minor repair
I have used Integrity 1st twice now and both were good experiences. The first was a basic oil change and went well. The second was a repair for a slow leak in one of my tires. They were able to repair it quickly and at a reasonable cost. I will try to use them again.

DAVID C.
11/12/2018
Great place!
This was my first visit. The entire crew was great, and most importantly, top rate mechanics.
They keep me apprised every step of the way, and my vehicle was repaired promptly—same day.
I will be using them for any future repair needs.

LG
LYNDSEY G.
11/07/2018
Great first time experience
Professional and timely as well as better cost alternative to where we were going previously. You’ve won me as a customer, thanks so much.

Jewel R.
11/07/2018
Superior service
It was the easiest inspection I have ever had.
The staff was pleasant and made every effort to provide information about their process.
They were sure my visit was efficient and timely. Integrity 1st genuinely appreciates their customers.

MIKE L.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/02/2018
Really great place
I have come to trust this automotive shop. Over time, this shop knows me and my cars and they make recommendations for service without pushy tactics.

Katy S.
11/02/2018
Outstanding service from the time I entered the office.

DON L.
Nissan Rogue
11/01/2018
It’s always a good service visit at your place . Fast , friendly staff and service during my visits .

AR
ASHLEY R.
10/30/2018
Review
Thank you for getting me in And out so quickly today . No crunching noise anymore
Much cheaper than dealership

SK
Sourav K.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Sourav said he would recommend the business for service.

Stacey S.
Nissan Xterra
10/27/2018
Car inspection!
Service person is knowledgeable. They get you in and out. Cost effective.
Kevin S. from Integrity 1st Automotive responded on 10/29/2018

Dear Stacy thanks for your kind words and a feed back. Please come see us again for any automotive needs.

VH
Valarie H.
10/26/2018
I came in for an oil change and inspection they were very professional and got me in and out quicker than any other station I had been in.

WS
WILLIAM S.
10/26/2018
First visit, everything good
Quality of service can really vary at auto centers. After being disappointed with our old oil change place we gave this place a try. Our experience was excellent. Very fair pricing, no up-sell attempts, quick, competent service. We'll be back for sure.

LP
Leah P.
10/25/2018
Oil Change
I was happy to bring in my car for an oil change yesterday. They were very polite and fast! They had even emailed me a coupon for an oil change! Will definitely be back!!

Jeff H.
Scion xB
10/23/2018
Great Place
Very professional, quick and reasonable. Been here a few times and will continue to go back.

10/22/2018
Fast and friendly
Dropped my car off here Saturday night before they closed, didn't really have a choice there. They are closed on Sunday of course, but I received a call first thing Monday morning that it would be ready that night. Picked it up 7 hours later. Had the starter replaced and some other work done. Everyone i talked to was very friendly. The work was done way faster than i anticipated! Thanks guys!

BG
BRIDGETT G.
10/22/2018
Friendly & Knowledgale Staff
Staff was very friendly upon arrival. It’s important to feel welcomed. They were able to provide the services I needed in a quick and timely manner

CF
Charles F.
Lexus IS 350
10/21/2018
Fast reliable service
The repair was completed very quickly. No complaints.

RE
Rachall E.
Dallas, TX
Kia Optima
10/20/2018
well this time was not greattt at all!!!!
well first of all who ever the service desk guy was i don't know his name but im for sure you all know exactly who im talking about make a long story short he was not helpful at allll i xame in 4 oil change and ask him to check something else ok he say they didn see anything but ginw come back and say its my tire bearings lo really but he was literally trying to rush me off in so many words he didn offer a dog gone thing nit helpful at all hes a little new 2 me because the older man that was there was cery direct he was great but this guy made me feel like damn!!but anyways i will not be returning there i will not refer no one there POINT BLANK.COM