Teri M.
09/17/2018
Awesome work!
Robert at the desk was very informatvive and helpful.We brought in our Honda Odessey to fix the wipers...they kept blowing the fuses when activated.The mechanics cleaned the area under the hood,suspecting mice had chewed the wiring...turned out that the wiper motor had quit working altogether.Roberts guys spent a lot of time running the problem down and still gave us a very fair price.This was our third trip there with our two vehicles...they run a good shop there and we have been very satisfied with the service each time.If your looking for a good shop,stop in and let them get your vehicle running good.Five stars from the Mabry family.

VR
Vijay R.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Vijay said the businesses service was good. He said parts and labor were expensive.

BJ
Bemerris J.
Garland, TX
09/16/2018
Honest service
I stopped at this location because I saw the inspection sign and figured if they were approved to do inspections, then maybe they’re honest. Then I noticed the name Integrity 1st and thought I’d give ‘em a go. Robert was kind and straightforward from the very beginning. I appreciate that he pulled up my carfax report to find my vehicle history. He wanted to make sure he didn’t recommend something that had already been done. Thanks Robert for living up to the company name. I felt taken care of right away.

Richard C.
09/12/2018
Consistency
Always a courteous, quality job. My only gripe is that the store's computers can't talk to each other

LK
LAURIE K.
09/11/2018
Another great visit
Another great visit to Integrety! They are fast, efficient & so easy to work with! Thank you

BR
Ben R.
09/06/2018
Super fast service!
I had my radiator go outjust before a holiday weekend. The big chain wanted three times the price and three days. Rather than risk driving it more than necessary, I was able to leave the car onsite safely until I got the parts in. Robert and his crew got me in an out in just over 2 hours despite a good amount of other customers. Excellent and super courteous. Very clean shop. Will definitely be my shop of choice for any and all work moving forward.

MIKE L.
09/06/2018
Great place
Integrity 1st has earned my trust and confidence as an automotive repair shop. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Syed S.
Nissan Maxima
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Syed said the mechanic did the work to his satisfaction and he was in and out.

BA
Bassam A.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Bassam said, this business provides good service quickly and for a good price.

Craig W.
Buick LaCrosse
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the staff did a great job.

Shaun B.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Shaun said the service was good and the staff were prompt. However it was pricey.

Saturn VUE
08/16/2018
They enswer all my questions
Service was fast, I receive coupons in my mail.

AL
Alyssa L.
Frisco, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Alyssa said the business explained well and made her feel comfortable.

Diana C.
Wylie, TX
Lincoln MKX
08/12/2018
Great service! Great prices!
The place was highly recommended by friends...the guys were great and friendly! Fixed my MKX's AC problem and without breaking my pocket! Totally going back and have already recommended them to my friends! Thank you Kevin, Robert and the crew!

Sayyed S.
Little Elm, TX
08/11/2018
Great Experience!
Very happy with my experience, the price was good and the employees were very friendly and nice and I will for sure be returning and will also be recommending this place to my friends

CF
Charles F.
Lexus IS 350
08/10/2018
Good reliable service at a reasonable cost.
These guys finished the job quickly. They were very polite. They did not try to sell me any additional services. They told me what they would do and they did it. They called me on the phone several times to keep me updated. And each time they called, they took their time and explained everything to me. I'm definitely going back next time I need any service done.

Amen M.
Texas
Honda Civic Cpe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Amen said it was not a good experience.

Kim B.
Mercedes-Benz C250
08/02/2018
Perfect service!
Robert was very helpful & efficient. I had the opportunity to watch him help another Customer (totally clueless person) with kindness & respect. I was in & out quickly & will definitely refer my friends & Clients. Thank you!!

JO
Jamie O.
Dallas, TX
08/01/2018
Fast and good
This place is great. Fast and simple.

SK
Serge K.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Sarge said the mechanic was rude and they didn't fix the problem at all.