TP
Tammy P.
07/16/2019
Well taken care of
Sometimes it is hard to process the complexity and cost of car repair. I wanted to get a cost estimate from several places and compare. I found Integrity 1st on RepairPal. They had a nice warranty and a large number of good reviews. Russell provided a fair estimate and it was super easy to make an appointment. I liked that they were in my community. At the end of my repair, I received a full, no-pressure report of issues to keep note of. And when I got in my car to depart, I found the nicest Thank You from my technician. Overall, I felt well taken care of.

Honda Civic Cpe
07/16/2019
Everyone was friendly and quick!

Sandra B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Nissan Versa Note
07/12/2019
Customer service was great
Great, friendly, informative, speedy service.
The Thank you cards are great thing, I have never received one on any oil change or service of vehicle. Will be back and thank you for great service.

Craig C.
07/11/2019
Customer Service, Integrity & Clean Shop
I’ve used this shop several times with multiple cars. Russell always keeps us posted as promised and no hidden charges. It feels great knowing I found an honest mechanic to take our cars too!

AP
Allison P.
Lavon, TX
INFINITI FX35
07/09/2019
repeated alignments
i really love the customer service here. and russell tries to help by keeping things affordable. so far it's been great but i've had my car aligned 3 times now (they did not charge me for the second two times) and it is still pulling hard to the right. so i took russell's suggestion that it's probably the tires, and went to get my tires rotated and balanced. it pulls just the same...to the right...so i have to take it back to ntb so they can figure out what the problem is now and let me know since they don't fix those things.

Rowlett, TX
Lexus IS 350
07/05/2019
Great place , would recommend to friends and family.
Mr. Le took great care of our cars, Thank you!

NC
Nancy C.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/03/2019
A Great Find
Fast service, impressive showroom and bay, excellent service, polite and courteous, great prices.

AG
Aubrey G.
Rowlett, TX
Chevrolet Cruze
07/03/2019
SO GREAT
Loved the atmosphere, staff, pricing and efficiency. I was in and out in 20 minutes! I will definitely be coming here more often. Even if there’s a wait next time, i wouldn’t mind.

GJ

Hugh F.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
06/29/2019
Friendly Service
A1 place for service. I will be back.

LD
Linda D.
06/27/2019
Bad experience with brake service
Took SUV in for brake inspection. Was told needed repair. But when i drove off. Vehicle began to shudder. Was not doing so. Before they worked on it!!!! Returned to shop after driving a short distance. Was told they only worked on brakes. Was told it could be soft motor mounts, spark plugs need changing. Left but very dissatisfied!!
Ed P. from Integrity 1st Automotive responded on 06/29/2019

Thanks for comming back in so we could resolve your concerns. We appreciate your business.

Calvin S.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
06/27/2019
What a great car repair experience. The staff is first class and even offered to give me a ride back home until the part for my Mercedes came in later in the day. Really nice touch to see a hand signed Thank You card in my car when I picked up my car. I would highly recommend this shop.

R
Russell
Excellent Repair Facility
Great Service, Knowledgeable Staff , Definitely Going to Return for Future Service!

Thomas M.
Nissan Xterra
Sevice Experience
As usual , my experience was great. Although other service was suggested, there was no high pressure. I will continue to have my car serviced here.

Volvo S60
Friendly atmosphere
Courteous and warm settings.

Lynn B.

Larry H.
Ford Edge
06/25/2019
A/C Service
It is hard to find a trustworthy mechanic, however I have been using Integrity 1st Auto in Wylie for several service calls, and I would highly recommend them. Their office and service areas are exceptionally clean; their service is quick, and pricing is very reasonable.

Allison B.
Nissan Titan
06/22/2019
Nice place
Went in here for a state inspection. And will more than likely get my vehicle serviced here. Very professional establishment. I was extremely impressed.

LR
Lorisa R.
Kia Optima
06/19/2019
Inexpensive, Clean, fast and friendly
I will be back for future maintenance. The lobby was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The service was fast and inexpensive.

TR
Taylor R.
Kia Optima
06/18/2019
Hidden gem
Walmart would not do my state inspection. I ended up across the street at integrity 1st. They did my inspection and oil change in half the time. And i got free snacks and drinks while sitting in a massage chair the whole time! Will be back for SURE!