Stephen B. on 02/01/2018
"Reasonable prices, quick turn around time"
We have been going to Integrity Auto Care for several years for all four of our vehicles. We have never had any comeback work needing to be done, they do it right the first time. Thank you Dave, Jeff, Mike and the rest of the crew
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 06:10 AM
Kendra L. on 01/29/2018
"Stand Behind Their Work "
This was a return trip for me for a dreaded electrical issue. Not only did they look to find the electrical problem but they rewired my ignition relays to my washer relays for ease to identify possible or future problems. They also replaced a hose to my windshield washer and filled the washer fluid. This, of course, had nothing to do with the reason I brought it in. But since this was a return visit for me everything they did to my car on this visit was FREE of charge. Talk about standing behind your work! They went above and beyond tracking down the original electrical issue. I will continue using them as well as recommend them to EVERYONE.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018 09:50 PM
JOHN P. on 01/25/2018
"Great service "
I would bring my car back to get service nd stuff very friendly and great on the price didn't knock me over the head with high price on labor nd parts...
Vehicle: Chevrolet Caprice
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 09:39 PM
CELINA N. on 01/25/2018
"Awesome Experience"
I went in to get new tires mounted + balanced. When I called to make an appointment initially, they were willing to get me in that same day. I was still waiting for the tires to be delivered, however, so I opted for the day after the anticipated delivery date. When there were issues with the delivery, I called to let them know I needed to reschedule and they were completely understanding of the circumstances and rescheduled my appointment with no hassle at all.

They called me when they got my Jeep taken in to have the tires switched out and realized my old ones still actually had quite a bit of their life left. They were concerned that I was doing so under the advisement of someone who didn't know what they were talking about and didn't want me to waste my money! Unfortunately my old tires were absolute shit on snow and I needed better all-season tires so I told them I wanted them to go ahead and do it anyway.

I was also really impressed with their electronic system for documenting your 21-point vehicle inspection. The fact that they will photograph anything that looks like it may be a concern and that they send you the record AND they keep the record in the system is such a major plus for me. The fact that I can have these kinds of records available throughout the regular maintenance of my vehicle gives me such a wonderful sense of peace of mind.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 11:55 AM
Amber C. on 01/10/2018
"Professional, experienced, and affordable"
The owner, Dave and his staff are always professional and demonstrate abundant knowledge in the automotive field. I always feel welcomed and never feel that I leave without knowing exactly what was done to my car and what further work might be needed. I would highly recommend Integrity Auto Care!
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 07:46 AM
Connie F. on 01/06/2018
"New brakes"
Integrity Auto Care is easy to communicate with, provided me with a printout of exact work to be done with total repair cost.
Would highly recommend !
Connie
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/06/2018 08:20 AM
Jillian B. on 12/19/2017
"Very good service"
Professional and personable. I appreciate the honesty!
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 08:05 PM
Robert L. on 12/15/2017
"Mom approved"
Mom approved. What I mean by that is that I would trust them to take care of my elderly mom's car needs. I've had a couple procedures done by this shop and was impressed both times. They were very fast and presented me with the information I needed to make future repair decisions. No pushing, no fabrication. I would send my mom there and not have to run interference.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 06:16 AM
Robert L. on 12/13/2017
"Very detailed, very fair."
Great first experience with Integrity Auto Care. I got an oil change for my truck which is always a good way to test a new auto repair shop. They did a great job and included a complete inspection. There will always be something to fix or improve or maintain in an older vehicle so it was no surprise that they found some opportunities. The question is... will they push, will they stretch the truth around the critical nature of the needs? Neither. They professionally presented me with the problems, included pictures online and gave me repair estimates. No pushing, no embellishing, just the facts to allow me to make an informed decision based on need and budget. Thanks for everything!
Vehicle: GMC Sonoma
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 07:31 AM
Brad S. on 12/06/2017
"Best customer service"
I've been going to Integrity for over 2 years now and have been pleased with their services. I've dropped my car off and Jeff gave me a ride to and from where I needed to go. Great service, mechanics, and business. I highly recommend them to all my friends.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 09:22 PM
Jeremiah M. on 12/06/2017
"First experience"
This was my first time bringing my car to this establishment. They were able to get me in same day, got the work done on my car the same day, and were very professional and friendly. I will definitely be utilizing these guys for my future auto needs.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Service Date: 12/04/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 03:57 PM
Autumn D. on 12/01/2017
"Best in Town"
Mike has worked on our cars for over 5 years. Integrity Auto is one of the best shops I have dealt with in my life. I can always count on Integrity to give me an honest evaluation and a decent price. Thank you for existing and staying true to your name!
Vehicle: Saturn SL2
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 02:50 PM
Rafael P. on 11/10/2017
"Great shop! "
Dave and JB are great and so are the rest of the guys. I only marked down a star, which pains me to do so, because my service light is still on. Not knowing if that's what caused my car to stall. Still just freaked out it will still happen while driving. But I know these guys are up to the challenge.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 07:31 PM
John H. on 11/10/2017
"Fast, perfect customer service "
Fast, perfect customer service
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 07:18 AM
Bradford S. on 10/28/2017
"Fantastic"
This auto shop was absolutely 100% outstanding. The technicians were friendly the staff was so professional, just absolutely helpful positive, reasonable priced I will not be going anywhere else or taking my vehicle's anywhere else from here on out
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 04:56 PM
Bryan G. on 10/27/2017
"Honest, friendly, and sincere"
I only have 1 vehicle. They are gracious enough to help me get to work, fix my car and pick me up at work and bring me back to their shop. They are kind, smart and want to truly help their customers. All this is done with a smile and pride in their work. You can trust Integrity Auto Care.
BG
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017 08:12 PM
Robert L. on 10/08/2017
"Great service-Nice guys!"
Went for an oil change and these guys were great! I would trust them with much more than just general maintenance!
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 10:56 AM
Alex K. on 09/25/2017
"I felt like Jeff was honest about my 98 Explorer."
Jeff is honest and wasn't trying to pressure me into fixing my 98 explorer.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/25/2017 07:57 PM
Michele M. on 09/22/2017
"My Ram"
My Ram rear window would not close. I spent a ridiculous amount of time on the phone trying to get the dealership to even make an appointment to fix my window motor. I made a call to Integrity and they got my Ram in right away. My son and I were there for less than an hour and we were good as new. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and took time to explain everything to me. I am so grateful to have found a wonderful group of people that will now have all of my motor vehicle repair business.
Vehicle: Ram 1500