HL
Fountain, CO
Kia Soul
03/09/2018
Awesome
The men at Integrity Autocare are kind, courteous, and efficient. I really felt like they cared about me as a personal and went above and beyond to ensure my vehicles are taken care of. Thanks guys!

RAY B.
Scion tC
03/07/2018
Great shop!
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. They didn't try to push me into getting other things done just helped me to address my current issue. I will definitely go back and recommend everyone check them out.

WM
Wendy M.
03/06/2018
Integrity Auto Care is always great!
I took my car into Integrity Auto Care yesterday to have an oil change and to find out what was wrong with the acceleration on my 2012 Toyota Highlander. They spent extra time examining Toyota's answers in their Forum and whatever they did seemed to clear up the problem. They are so pleasant to work with, honest and VERY reasonably priced. I recommend them without hesitation.

CV
CHRIS V.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/01/2018
prompt and thorough
Came in for a new battery. Received a thorough review and great reference images too!

VG
Virginia G.
03/01/2018
Honest and Reasonable
Love these guys! They always deliver professional service at an affordable price. I highly recommend them.

Stephen B.
02/01/2018
Reasonable prices, quick turn around time
We have been going to Integrity Auto Care for several years for all four of our vehicles. We have never had any comeback work needing to be done, they do it right the first time. Thank you Dave, Jeff, Mike and the rest of the crew

KL
Kendra L.
01/29/2018
Stand Behind Their Work
This was a return trip for me for a dreaded electrical issue. Not only did they look to find the electrical problem but they rewired my ignition relays to my washer relays for ease to identify possible or future problems. They also replaced a hose to my windshield washer and filled the washer fluid. This, of course, had nothing to do with the reason I brought it in. But since this was a return visit for me everything they did to my car on this visit was FREE of charge. Talk about standing behind your work! They went above and beyond tracking down the original electrical issue. I will continue using them as well as recommend them to EVERYONE.

JOHN P.
Chevrolet Caprice
01/25/2018
I would bring my car back to get service nd stuff very friendly and great on the price didn't knock me over the head with high price on labor nd parts...

CN
CELINA N.
Jeep Cherokee
01/25/2018
Awesome Experience
I went in to get new tires mounted + balanced. When I called to make an appointment initially, they were willing to get me in that same day. I was still waiting for the tires to be delivered, however, so I opted for the day after the anticipated delivery date. When there were issues with the delivery, I called to let them know I needed to reschedule and they were completely understanding of the circumstances and rescheduled my appointment with no hassle at all.

They called me when they got my Jeep taken in to have the tires switched out and realized my old ones still actually had quite a bit of their life left. They were concerned that I was doing so under the advisement of someone who didn't know what they were talking about and didn't want me to waste my money! Unfortunately my old tires were absolute shit on snow and I needed better all-season tires so I told them I wanted them to go ahead and do it anyway.

I was also really impressed with their electronic system for documenting your 21-point vehicle inspection. The fact that they will photograph anything that looks like it may be a concern and that they send you the record AND they keep the record in the system is such a major plus for me. The fact that I can have these kinds of records available throughout the regular maintenance of my vehicle gives me such a wonderful sense of peace of mind.

NC

AC
Amber C.
01/10/2018
Professional, experienced, and affordable
The owner, Dave and his staff are always professional and demonstrate abundant knowledge in the automotive field. I always feel welcomed and never feel that I leave without knowing exactly what was done to my car and what further work might be needed. I would highly recommend Integrity Auto Care!

CF
Connie F.
01/06/2018
New brakes
Integrity Auto Care is easy to communicate with, provided me with a printout of exact work to be done with total repair cost.
Would highly recommend !
Connie

Jillian B.
Kia Soul
12/19/2017
Very good service
Professional and personable. I appreciate the honesty!

RL
Robert L.
12/15/2017
Mom approved
Mom approved. What I mean by that is that I would trust them to take care of my elderly mom's car needs. I've had a couple procedures done by this shop and was impressed both times. They were very fast and presented me with the information I needed to make future repair decisions. No pushing, no fabrication. I would send my mom there and not have to run interference.

RL
Robert L.
GMC Sonoma
12/13/2017
Very detailed, very fair.
Great first experience with Integrity Auto Care. I got an oil change for my truck which is always a good way to test a new auto repair shop. They did a great job and included a complete inspection. There will always be something to fix or improve or maintain in an older vehicle so it was no surprise that they found some opportunities. The question is... will they push, will they stretch the truth around the critical nature of the needs? Neither. They professionally presented me with the problems, included pictures online and gave me repair estimates. No pushing, no embellishing, just the facts to allow me to make an informed decision based on need and budget. Thanks for everything!

Brad S.
Acura MDX
12/06/2017
Best customer service
I've been going to Integrity for over 2 years now and have been pleased with their services. I've dropped my car off and Jeff gave me a ride to and from where I needed to go. Great service, mechanics, and business. I highly recommend them to all my friends.

Jeremiah M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/06/2017
First experience
This was my first time bringing my car to this establishment. They were able to get me in same day, got the work done on my car the same day, and were very professional and friendly. I will definitely be utilizing these guys for my future auto needs.

AD
Autumn D.
Saturn SL2
12/01/2017
Best in Town
Mike has worked on our cars for over 5 years. Integrity Auto is one of the best shops I have dealt with in my life. I can always count on Integrity to give me an honest evaluation and a decent price. Thank you for existing and staying true to your name!

RP
Rafael P.
11/10/2017
Great shop!
Dave and JB are great and so are the rest of the guys. I only marked down a star, which pains me to do so, because my service light is still on. Not knowing if that's what caused my car to stall. Still just freaked out it will still happen while driving. But I know these guys are up to the challenge.

John H.