Al S. on 02/16/2018
"Expert troubleshooting with solid solutions."
I took my Xterra to Rob's Integrity Auto Care. It had some pretty hard to find problems. But that didn't stop Rob, his mechanic and Brad from digging in deep and diagnosing the issues. I wanted to wait a couple weeks to see if the problems had been repaired before leaving a comment. My vehicle runs great, My wife is extremely happy. (Isn't that what its about?) Rob you better find a bigger shop, I feel a lot more work is coming your way. Excellent job guys.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 09:29 AM
Amy N. on 02/13/2018
"Oil change and check up"
I had my oil changed and they also did a check up on some major service that they did back in October. Very efficient and thorough with great work ethics. I was also given a ride back to work and I was picked up when my car was ready. Thank you, Integrity auto for being so amazing!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 08:02 PM
Kristina L. on 02/13/2018
"Trustworthy "
I took my 94 ford ranger in to get a water leak diagnosed. They fixed the leak and did a over all review of the vehicle. After much work, my pickup is life new once again.
I would highly recommend integrity auto. I knew I could trust them to do good work at a fair price. Their name says it all.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 07:52 PM
Neil V. on 02/13/2018
Neil said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Mazda 626
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018
Josh M. on 01/18/2018
Josh said the staff members took the time to listen to him and really pay attention to what he was wanting. They then applied the same attention to making sure his service was done right.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018
John S. on 01/15/2018
"Great Service"
Brad and the Team at Integrity Auto provided us excellent service. Brad was very patient to explain in detail all the options we had for our situation. He had many years of experience with our model of Mercedes. We will definitely be going back to them for future service needs!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 02:28 PM
Sabrina E. on 01/10/2018
" These guys were courteous, professional, quick and talented! "
I had a mysterious problem going on which caused my car to perform poorly for several weeks with no engine light on. I stopped in at a parts store to see if they had any guess. They gave it their all and finally suggested I try Integrity pointing out that they are really smart and very honest. Since they are right on my way to and from work, I decided to give them a try. They were so helpful, incredibly courteous, they got my car in and took care of it painlessly. Then they picked me up from shopping and brought me back to pick up my car. I wish I would not have waited as long as I did to get it taken care of. I did not need to stress after all.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 09:30 PM
Susan S. on 01/09/2018
"Personalized service, fantastic experience!"
So pleased with my first experience! You were recommended to me by Gratteri’s. I respect them and the service they provide. If they recommended you, I trust them and you! I wasn’t disappointed! Thank you for the first class treatment and the amazing service! I’m recommending you to ALL of my friends and family!
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/09/2018 09:48 PM
Michelle G. on 01/05/2018
Michelle said the business did everything to her satisfaction, and was very outstanding.
Vehicle: Mazda Protege
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018
Dennis S. on 01/03/2018
Dennis said the employees did what they said they were going to do.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018
Dean L. on 12/21/2017
"Thanks"
The email explaining what was needed and what was important really helped me. Brad was awesome, working with me. As always the quality of the service was top notch, along with the cost. Thanks!!
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 07:21 AM
Jim W. on 12/21/2017
Jim said the staff was very polite and talked with him. The service was excellent and he was satisfied.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017
Mike K. on 12/20/2017
"Never again. "
The work provided was of quality. It’s billing policy was questionable. They used a quote price as the final price. Even though the mechanic took less time to complete the work. I call that bad business practice and I will never use their services again.
Vehicle: Ford Crown Victoria
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 07:38 AM
Megan V., Service Manager at Integrity Auto Care responded on 12/20/2017

Hello Racer Rob here the owner of IAC and first off I'm glad to hear that your vehicle was fixed correctly. My team and I work our tails off to fix vehicles correctly and keep customers happy, not always the easiest when it comes to todays crazy complex vehicle repairs.

Just so you know, I took your feedback to heart, and Brad and I had a good meeting and I reviewed all the information and got all lthe facts.

Now I hope you agree there are always two sides to a story and it is always best to stick with the facts, especially when a customer is upset.

So going back from the beginning you stopped by the shop without an apoimtment, and even though the shop was super busy, Brad  stopped what he was doing and helped diagnose your vehicle while you waited.

Honestly he broke company policy by doing this because when he is out working on cars there is no manager runnig the shop!

Next, he allowed you to supply your own parts to help save you money.

Once again, he broke company policy because there are two issues with this: if there is a warrenty issue we are unable to warrenty the part.

Second, there is only two ways that our shop generates income and that is parts and labor, so you took away 50% of our abiltiy to pay the bills and keep the lights on and yes running a modern auto repair shop is getting CRAZY EXPENSIVE!

Heck, just the other day I had to buy a $300  battery for my top of the line scanner that costs me $10,000.....ugh!

So in closing, my hope is that you can better understand that Brad truly did his best to first save you some of your hard earned dough!

Second, he then had to ensue that the company made enough profit to pay the bills and keep the lights on!

Racer Rob over and out...

Nathan M. on 12/20/2017
Nathan said this business did a great job on his vehicle. The people were nice and friendly.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017
William B. on 12/15/2017
"Always a positive experience"
Mycah, Brad, Wesley & Rob are the best combination of car-care experts a person in the Portland area could hope for.
I would advise anyone wondering where to take a car (any make/model) to give them a shot & see for yourself.
The word is out, & they are usually pretty busy, although not too busy to pay attention to what you are asking for, & to give good explanations along with excellent, prompt service.
Hillsboro is a great place to hang out (good restaurants in easy walking distance), & the MAX runs by 2 blocks away from the shop.
Vehicle: Volvo 244
Vehicle: Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 08:26 AM
Paul H. on 12/11/2017
Paul said this business performed the work and there was no problem with it. They drove a long distance after the work was completed. This business is excellent and they are very appreciative.
Vehicle: Plymouth Reliant
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017
Caleb W. on 12/04/2017
Caleb said the price for repairing his vehicle was extremely expensive.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017
Mike H. on 11/29/2017
"Good Work, Friendly Staff."
The work on my vehicle was done quickly and no unauthorized work was added on.
They kept me informed on the progress, and of things that may need attention in the future.
I will definitely be using Integrity Auto Care for any future work that I may need done.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017 11:22 PM
Terri A. on 11/28/2017
Terri said she liked the service she got. She liked the extra service and everybody was kind.
Vehicle: Plymouth Neon