Dean L. on 04/19/2018
"Thanks"
As always, the service was awesome. Straight talk, professional and in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 07:38 AM
David R., Marketing Manager at Integrity Auto Care responded on 04/21/2018

Hey Dean!

Thanks so much for the kind review! We really really appreciate hearing from you and that you had a good experience with us!

We're trying really hard to improve our presence on Yelp right now, if you have a few extra minutes, it would mean a lot to us if you left us a quick review over there as well!

Thanks so much for your time!

Patti V. on 04/18/2018
"Really enjoyed everyone I met and I felt confident in the work that they were going to do for me."
I was extremely pleased with how every step was gone over and explained. That just what was needed was done. I was alerted to a problem for the future so that I can be prepared for it. I was pleased to find that the job was completed in the promised time. Everything about my experience was perfect and I will be telling my friends about this great business. I heard of this business from another satisfied customer.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 08:24 PM
Missie T. on 04/17/2018
"All services on my fiat "
Great service and great employees and I am very happy customer 😊
Vehicle: FIAT 500
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 11:09 PM
David R., Marketing Manager at Integrity Auto Care responded on 04/18/2018

Hey there Missie!

Thanks so much for the kind review, we really appreciate hearing happy stories from our customers.

If you have an extra second, we're really trying to improve our presence over on yelp and it would be amazing if you would go over there and leave a quick review of us! Just a star rating even means a ton!

Thanks again

Mark L. on 04/05/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Wesley is an amazing mechanic!"
Wesley is one of IAC’s top mechanics. He’s worked on most of my fleet of trucks and trailers.
He has removed and replaced intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds & sensors, removed and replaced wiring harnesses and lights, wheel and axel assemblies, steering wheel column assemblies, automatic door locks, repaired starter solenoid and a host of a hundred other things I don’t know enough about to name!! All I know is we bring IAC something that’s broken and they fix it. Wesley’s a knowledgeable man when it comes to getting it done.
Thanks again Wes!
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018 02:36 AM
David R., Marketing Manager at Integrity Auto Care responded on 04/11/2018

Hey Mark! Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience! If you have an extra second it would be great to share this over on our yelp page as well, we value stories like yours and want to share them with the world.

Here is the link

Thanks so much

Mark L. on 04/05/2018
"Integrity Auto keeps my aging fleet running!"
My fleet of trucks, trailers and the occasional generator is in good hands whenever I need repairs. Bradly and the gang care about protecting and maintaining my equipment when it comes to needed repairs. They’ll give me the information for me to choose my best decision about a repair or replacement before they proceed.
I recently brought my 1997 Chevy Silverado (392,000 + Miles) into Bradly at Integrity Auto Repair. I thought I needed a new starter. It turns out my starter solenoid connection was too loose to carry electric current. They tightened it up and now it runs beautifully! They could have insisted upon selling me a new starter, but they didn’t. They did a small repair and I’m back on the road - anxiety gone! My life, my trust and my wallet all intact!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 04/03/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018 02:12 AM
Ross H. on 04/01/2018
"oil leak and motor mount"
We were very pleased with the details of the work. We were shown what was needed but never pressured to have any of the work done.
Ross
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 04/01/2018 02:15 PM
John S. on 03/31/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"They're the Greatest"
Integrity Auto Care lives up to the first word in their name - Integrity! They saved me over $800 over what the Mercedes Dealer had quoted. They found that they could simply clean the sensors instead of all out replace them! Thank you Brad and Rod!
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 03/31/2018 09:30 AM
Angie G. on 03/27/2018
"New Vechile Overall Inspection "
The folks at integrity were quick, efficient and most importantly super friendly!
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/27/2018 10:01 AM
Albert G. on 03/12/2018
Albert said this business had really good customer service, and they did a really good job.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 02/27/2018
Review Created: 03/12/2018
Mark Z. on 03/02/2018
Mark said the employees did a fine job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 02/27/2018
Review Created: 03/02/2018
Profile image medium
Dr Rob "The Car Doctor" , The Car Doctor at Integrity Auto Care responded on 03/09/2018

Dr Rob, “The Car Doctor”

I’m the Owner/Master Certified Mechanic and my belief is I had a Brain Surgeon save my life so I could be your Car Doctor!

Profile image medium

Hey Mark,  gotta love computers!

What I meant to say was THANK YOU for becoming a GREAT customer and the nice compliment on my team!

That is the juice that keeps us working hard!

Take Care Brotha!

Dr Rob The Car Doctor over and out...

Christian R. on 02/24/2018
Christian said the service from the business was good. They had good communication and they explained everything well.
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 02/23/2018
Review Created: 02/24/2018
Linda B. on 02/23/2018
"Outstanding service and care for customers needs"
I called Integrity for an issue that, turns out wasn't an issue at all. The manager, Brad, was very forthright and honest about the service they provide, the testing they would do and the cost. When it turned out there wasn't a problem, he didn't charge me for the testing, only the cost of replacing a turn signal bulb. His honesty really impressed me. I will be taking my vehicles back to them without hesitation.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 02/21/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 04:57 PM
Profile image medium
Dr Rob "The Car Doctor" , The Car Doctor at Integrity Auto Care responded on 02/26/2018

Hello Linda,

Thank You so much for the kind words describing your experience with Brad our ROCK STAR service writer!

He truly does believe in our MISSION statement to provide honest solutions to repairing today's complex cars, and at the same time keeping customers happy!

Not an easy task to do, but boy oh boy to we do our best!

Take Care Linda!

Dr Rob The Car Doctor over and out!

David M. on 02/22/2018
"Expensive!"
I got quotes from 4 other places, and you wouldn't give me one over the phone. You made me come in for an inspection and a long spiel, all to tell me that you were crazy expensive. What a waste of your time and mine. I will not be back. Next time when someone asks for a price quote, just give it to them over the phone.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 02/22/2018
Review Created: 02/22/2018 09:19 PM
Profile image medium

Hello David, first off it is company policy not to give quotes over the phone because we feel this is a disservice to you as a customer because you never can tell what the problem is without seeing the vehicle.

Plus here at IAC we are more concerned with developing long lasting relationships with our customers bulit on trust, installing high quality parts with high quality workmanship, and if there is a problem a warranty for 3 years or 36000 miles.

To be fair you had admitted to us that we were only $40.00 more than one of the estimates you had gotten.

Then Brad was just being honest with you when he told you there is no way we can compete with the $200.00 esimtate to replace your radiator and do the job properly.

So in closing and to stay postive, I truly hope you got your vehicle repaired properly and will return to them for your services.

Dr Rob The Car Doctor over and out...

Terra H. on 02/20/2018
Terra said she was disappointed because the service was expected to take 1 hour but it took 2 days.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018
Profile image medium

Hello Terra here at IAC we do our very best to perform all tests on vehicles right on time and within the estimated time frame, unfortunately it does not always work that way. The biggest factor involved in the delay.....keeping your vehicle overnight which you approved.........was  due to the fact that we could not duplicate your original concern. To your benefit we did spend more diagnostic time than you where charged hooking up equipment and driving your vehicle to duplicate the problem so we feel that we did the very best we could for you in the limited amount of time you gave us to make the diagnosis.

The IAC team.

Megan F. on 02/19/2018
Megan said she was really happy because the staff worked with her closely. There was a lot wrong with her vehicle and she had financial pressures, so the staff helped her narrow down the immediate repairs she needed done.
Vehicle: Dodge Neon
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018
Jason B. on 02/19/2018
Jason said this business made sure he knew exactly what was going on before they started doing the work. That's a big deal to him. They were really great people to work with. They were nothing but kind and courteous.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Venture
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018
Al S. on 02/16/2018
"Expert troubleshooting with solid solutions."
I took my Xterra to Rob's Integrity Auto Care. It had some pretty hard to find problems. But that didn't stop Rob, his mechanic and Brad from digging in deep and diagnosing the issues. I wanted to wait a couple weeks to see if the problems had been repaired before leaving a comment. My vehicle runs great, My wife is extremely happy. (Isn't that what its about?) Rob you better find a bigger shop, I feel a lot more work is coming your way. Excellent job guys.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 09:29 AM
Profile image medium
Dr Rob "The Car Doctor" , The Car Doctor at Integrity Auto Care responded on 02/18/2018

Hello Brother Al,

Your AWESOME testimonial sharing your first time experience  with our shop and team is truly the juice that keeps us going as we are know as "The Car Doctors" specializing in diagnosing and repairing todays CRAZY COMPLEX vehicles!

Being the "straight shooter" I am....... I can see why this vehicle gave the dealership fits, because it was a TOUGH ONE!

There were many "late nights" as I dug deep into diagnostics to figure out what the heck was really going on!

I REALLY appreciate you patience as it did take much longer than expected to get the fix because of unforeseen problems!

But once again, the team and I all pitched in to stick with it until it ran GREAT once again!

I'm also VERY PROUD of how Brad our service manager came in on a Saturday (we are usually closed on weekends) to  take your vehicle though the car wash, then vacuum it out, then put some gas in and and got it back to you that day!

Regarding your comment about getting a BIGGER shop...I respectfully say....NO WAY BROTHA!....:)

With this being my second rodeo (shop) and the first one getting to big, which we all know ALWAYS leads to less personal service and lower quality repairs...... I made a VOW to GREAT CUSTOMERS like you to NEVER get to big again!

I mean we gotta take EXCELLENT care of you and keep the wife happy right! :)

Thanks Again Brotha, this review made our day!

Dr Rob The Car Doctor Over & Out :)

Amy N. on 02/13/2018
"Oil change and check up"
I had my oil changed and they also did a check up on some major service that they did back in October. Very efficient and thorough with great work ethics. I was also given a ride back to work and I was picked up when my car was ready. Thank you, Integrity auto for being so amazing!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 08:02 PM
Kristina L. on 02/13/2018
"Trustworthy "
I took my 94 ford ranger in to get a water leak diagnosed. They fixed the leak and did a over all review of the vehicle. After much work, my pickup is life new once again.
I would highly recommend integrity auto. I knew I could trust them to do good work at a fair price. Their name says it all.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 07:52 PM
Profile image medium

Hey Kristi good to hear the little red truck is running like new!

This is why we always do our best to perform a quality control test drive to confirm the fix!

Your little red truck was a little tricky because it would only misfire under load on a longer test drive.

The good news is that after the initial basic tune up, we took it for a long QC test drive and still felt the miss.

We then went to the next step and performed a complete fuel injection service and cleaned out the injectors!

Right back at you for understanding that some times it takes more needed repairs to get the problems fixed on today's crazy complex vehicles!

Even on your  1994 Ford Ranger because it is fully computerized even way back then!

Neil V. on 02/13/2018
Neil said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Mazda 626