Ron V. on 11/20/2017
Ron said this business is fast, efficient, and always more than glad to help him out. They get to the root of the problem, and immediately get on it. However, the price was out of hand. In addition, he would suggest that they consider offering Saturday hours.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017
Jena C. on 11/13/2017
"Super nice staff, very informative, good pricing"
Will continue to bring my vehicle to these guys. They answered all my questions, no B.S. good prices and pleasant staff.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 07:11 AM
Anali M. on 10/31/2017
"Friendly and professional "
While they were not able to fully diagnose the problem due to needing more time they were friendly and professional.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 09:05 PM
Andy M. on 10/30/2017
"Incredible Service"
I am not from the Hillsboro area so when my car broke down out that way I felt initially stranded. A quick internet search tuned me onto Integrity and I was able to make it that far after Brad assured me over the phone that he wold squeeze me in quickly. Sure enough and even though they were busy, they had my truck in the shop quickly and we were moving towards solutions right away. Everyone in the process was generous with their time and helpful. They took the time to show me the broken part under the truck and then again showed me the broken piece once it was removed. In the office Brad and MIca were incredibly friendly, offered me regular updates on progress, and made sure that I knew exactly what was going on. I cannot say enough great things about this place and the people that work there!
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 09:07 AM
Amy N. on 10/27/2017
"Amazing first visit"
Hands down the best service! They work with honesty and integrity and value you as the customer.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017 08:19 PM
Josh W. on 10/26/2017
"Concise and to the point. No B.S."
Good honest place!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 09:37 AM
Jon C. on 10/25/2017
"Quick, Detailed and Helpful!"
Brought my truck in after a minor accident looking for a quick go-over to see what needed repair. They had to take it to a partner to check the alignment and discovered that there was damage which had to be repaired elsewhere. They then wrote out a detailed description and handed the truck keys back to me. I knew exactly what had to be done and how to proceed from there - exactly how I like it: informed and with a plan. They did all of this, including fitting my vehicle in without an appointment, for FREE. Of course I'll be back!
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017 06:45 AM
Shawn M. on 10/21/2017
"The best customer service ive ever experienced"
The service here is outstanding. They truly show they care both in their work their customer service.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 03:41 PM
William B. on 10/19/2017
"Excellent, prompt, personal service"
My car started acting up a few miles from Hillsboro, & when I got into downtown I noticed the sign on a small garage saying 'Electrical Diagnoses'. The service manager (Brad) quickly dropped what he was doing & checked for shorts in my wiring (1984 Volvo). By the time he was finished I knew this is an unusual auto repair shop. The office manager (Mycah) gave me a ride to where I was heading, the service manager (Brad) took detailed notes on what had been going on with the car, & did a preliminary diagnosis, & the owner & chief detective (Rob) confirmed what Brad had found, & turned up some other spots where the wiring was sketchy. The service tech was quick & efficient, and all four guys were not just super friendly & helpful, but clearly enjoyed what they were doing. I opted to let them keep the car overnight, & in one day they had it ready to go, with a bunch of stuff repaired & a few more things listed (w/ photos) for me to think about doing sometime soon. The bill for the work was about half the amount I might have expected. I will definitely be back to let these guys get the car into even better condition. I went from dreading to let someone new tinker with my car to deciding that Integrity Auto will be my main repair shop from now on. I feel lucky to have stumbled in there.
Vehicle: Volvo 244
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 07:57 PM
Leo C. on 10/17/2017
Leo said he used to be an employee at this business and it is an awesome place.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017
Dan S. on 10/08/2017
"Superb effort to solve problem."
Brad was very helpful and listened to my issue. Great customer rapport.
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 10:03 AM
Megan V., Service Manager at Integrity Auto Care responded on 10/09/2017

Glad to hear that the alignment issue has been taken care of! It was a pleasure working with you.

Vothy H. on 09/30/2017
Vothy said the employees are responsive. It is an exceptional business and he is happy to refer them to others.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/30/2017
Megan V., Service Manager at Integrity Auto Care responded on 10/05/2017

We are really happy to hear you enjoyed the experience. It is our #1 priority to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you so much for your feedback and for being a great customer.

Debbie W. on 09/22/2017
Debbie said the staff was friendly and they did what they said they were going to do.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017
Megan V., Service Manager at Integrity Auto Care responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you for bringing your van in to see us! Preventative maintenance today can keep the big repairs away. Take care and thanks again.

Clark L. on 09/21/2017
"knowlegable staff"
Good job, fair price, concerned as to your welfare.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 10:43 AM
Megan V., Service Manager at Integrity Auto Care responded on 10/09/2017

Glad we could help keep you cool, for the remainder of the summer. Take care and thank you for the great review

M. Qing Z. on 09/10/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Absolute friendly and professional service"
Have done my car check for more than 1 months now and feel indeed convinced by the real nice service. Patient communication, thorough check and careful write-ups and no more issues after the work, most importantly. Will definitely recommend.
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 08:07 PM
Megan V., Service Manager at Integrity Auto Care responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you for the kind words. Very happy we could get that car running right and back on the road again.

Willis S. on 08/30/2017
Willis said took his vehicle down to this business with a problem, and they solved the problem. It took awhile but he did not need his vehicle so it worked out okay.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Megan V., Service Manager at Integrity Auto Care responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you! We love these electrical head scratchers. Glad we could get that truck back on the road, without leaving you stranded.

Keith J. on 08/28/2017
Keith said he was happy with the service but it took longer than he thought it would and cost more than he thought it would.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Ted K. on 08/04/2017
"They really care."
Very honest, I trust the work they do on both our vehicles & I don't feel ripped off like I do at the dealership.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 01:17 PM
Wade K. on 08/01/2017
"Great local business"
Had our brakes replaced on our Nissan Versa. Megan in the front office was super nice and helpful. Everything was explained up front, and they did a fabulous job on everything. So happy to have found this business.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 09:57 PM
Luis S. on 07/31/2017
Luis said this business is very knowledgeable and he was treated with respect. They have professional services and they are welcoming. He had a good experience.
Vehicle: Ford F-150