TJ S.
Mission, TX
05/21/2021
Honest
Took my suburban in for a speed restriction, turn out it had a problem with front suspension. Integrity installed oem suspension shocks and speed restriction was gone. Also had a misfire that didn't I know about. Always thought 15mpg was normal for a big suv. Integrity replaced all spark plugs and wires and performed injector flush to eliminate misfire. Needless to say, suburban is running smooth and mpg started to go up.

RP
roger p.
Buick Regal
01/27/2021
By Far the best Auto repair shop in the RGV
Took my car because I thought I was having transmission problems and was looking to get a rebuild. After all the tests they can and codes. Turned out I just need a few adjustments on my motor. Got i fixed in 1 day and saved myself Thousands of dollars. I recommend these people to anyone that wants to get their car fixed the right way.. very professional and fast service. No guessing, or anything like that

RY
RANDY Y.
01/26/2021
Honest guys and great work
I have taken all four of my vehicles in for work and am always satisfied. They are trustworthy and very respectful. I can’t recommend these guys enough. You won’t regret taking your vehicle there.

SE
SCOTT E.
Dodge Journey
01/20/2021
I won’t take my car anywhere else!
Service is always speedy and efficient.

NP
NORMA P.
Nissan Murano
01/19/2021
Didnt know what was wrong with my nissan murano...and they figured it out quick and repaired it fast.. All within a couple days...my car is running great ..better than it was before ...thank u integrity auto. ,👍

PF
PHILLIP F.
01/14/2021
Great staff. Great service.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff.

KT
KEVIN T.
Dodge Neon
01/08/2021
They work with you and get the job done
They do an excellent job at making sure you know what needs to be fixed and how long it will take they are trustable in returning your vehicle fixed with no problems at all.

JAVIER A.
Harlingen, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
01/07/2021
Thank you so much!
I really enjoyed and appreciated the amount of work you put into finding the issues my truck had and taking the time to ensure we covered all of our bases.

As I had mentioned, a previous mechanic had taken me for a pointless run and made things worse. You guys are a godsend.

I will definitely be going back for further work and highly recommending you all! :-)

TC
TOM C.
Ford Edge
12/30/2020
Honest professionals
Talked with Mario and was very pleased with the level of service. They did everything within the time frame quoted. I feel the work was done correctly and at a competitive price I would recommend them and will use them again if we return to the valley

john b.
Edinburg, TX
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/29/2020
Great Customer Service and fast Work!!!!
Like I said Great Personal that are work all workers where very helpful I would recommend this this place to anyone that I know

joseph R.
12/24/2020
Great service and thorough
I was recommended this place by a friend that I really trust. The location seemed a bit odd but they fully delivered in exceeding my expectations. My vehicle was having sporadic issues of rough idle and another mechanic had tried cleaning something then told me he didn't know what it was and sent me on my way. Integrity Auto Repair, with their ASE technicians, did a very thorough eval including a smoke test and showed me where the issue was. They communicated well, were efficient and completed the work at a reasonable price. I will be going back for future auto work. Thanks

HM
HECTOR M.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/15/2020
AWESOME PEOPLE
DID THE JOB RIGHT AND TOOK GOOD CARE OF MY 2010 CAMARO SS BABY. BIG JOB. I ADMIT WAS A BIT NERVOUS BUT THE MECHANICS DID IT PERFECT. VERY HAPPY AND WOULD NOT HESITATE TO TAKE MY VEHICLES TO THEM. THEY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING AND TREATED CAR AS IF IT WAS THEIRS. THEY PUT UP WITH ME VISITING THE "PATIENT " AS MUCH AS I WANTED TOO.

RD

JOE G.
Harlingen, TX
12/14/2020
A very comfortable feeling
Fix my car once & runs flawlessly. Go for a oil change & some how my car runs better. These mechanics know what theyre doing & have some sort of majic hands that restore parts to their original state. Love this place.

IG
IRAZEMA G.
12/02/2020
They offer great service.
Ruben Cantu offers great service. Got my car fixed right away.