ZH
Zaid H.
07/30/2021
Great Service!
Great service! Mike knows what he’s doing.

Jamie M.
07/22/2021
Best Service in Richmond
If you want one of the best techs working on your car for a fraction of the cost than bring it to Integrity Autowerks. You can’t find someone more honest than Mike. Mike most recently helped me clean my headlights. They were so foggy that I am surprised they passed state and figured the best Mike could do was clean them up most of the way. When I got the car back, you would think both headlights were replaced. Neither my wife nor I could believe it. I will be sure to use Integrity Autowerks in the future. Shops like this make owning a car so much easier.

TJ
TJ J.
Amelia Court House, VA
07/07/2021
Awesome! Fast, friendly service
Mike was extremely professional and knowledgeable about the issues I was having with my BMW. And he got it all done at a great price. I will absolutely be back!

FJ
Fife J.
Volvo XC60
07/04/2021
Very negotiable of cars and Very good talk to
Mike is a very good mechanic I will bring my cars there for repairs

06/25/2021
Rare Occurrence
Mike seems like a fair and honest mechanic. He tries to work with his customers, at least he did with me.

SG
Suzan G.
Charlotte Court House, VA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/10/2021
Integrity AutoWerks!!!
Mike is extraordinarily great in his craft!! He diligently seeks to make his customers satisfied!! He prides himself on his professionalism and skills to handle even the toughest jobs!!!

Bruce B.
06/09/2021
Treat ser
This is the best auto service I had ever , great service and price.

LC
Lee C.
05/27/2021
Great job!
Mike always knocks it out and finds the problem. Incredible shop and incredible guy!

Mercedes-Benz Metris Cargo Van
05/19/2021
Helpful and trustworthy
I was hesitant not knowing this shop, but my fears were put to ease. I will definitely take my mercedez there again. They are a definite foreign car specialist.

NF
Nicole F.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
05/07/2021
The most trust Mechanic in Midlothian VA
I have a Merceedes Benz 450 GL and I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else! I trust Mike (the owner) to discuss with me what the vehicle needs and give me a fair and honest price. Integrity Autowerks Inc, stands by its name. Most importantly the owner is so easy to talk too, and loves (puts up) to listen to me ramble.

TL
Tisha L.
04/30/2021
Mike is fabulous!
I’ve brought my Jeep and mustang to Mike at Integrity many times, both for scheduled repairs and emergencies. He is also professional and does excellent work. Lifetime customer!

SG
Suzan G.
Charlotte Court House, VA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/28/2021
My Personal Experience
Mike has the greatest customer service, The work is done professionally. You’re in and out in a timely manner. And the prices are OK!! The place AutoWerks is Top Notch!!!

John M.
Porsche Cayman
04/23/2021
Great job on the oil change and inspection of the Cayman Porsche.Always does perfect work and very reasonable prices. Thanks, John Madures
Mike is a friendly , helpful smart business owner and always puts his customers first. I trust him with all my different cars to do anything.He can pretty much do any work on these hard to work on cars.He did a super job on my 2007 Cayman Porsche.

Chris C.
BMW M5
04/09/2021
Outstanding workmanship
Brought my M5 here and very pleased with customer service and work done. Mike is an honest transparent technician what more can you ask for in this day and time.

LC
Lee C.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/29/2021
Highly recommended
Mike did get another great job for us today! Grand slam! Amazing to do business with!!