PH
PAUL H.
Nissan Versa
02/11/2019
The great service
J&C has been servicing my car for years and have always provided great service the work they do is always done very professionally
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you so much for the nice words. We value the trust you have placed in us. We are thankful for your business and your long term patronage.

CO
Cary O.
Naperville, IL
Nissan Frontier
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Cary said that the place is consistently conscientious, reliable, honest and capable.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you so much for the nice words. Our technicians take pride in their work and continually train to make sure they're meeting the customers expectations. We so appreciate the trust you place in us and we're thankful for your business.

Andrew B.
Illinois
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said he is very satisfied with the work the business does.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our business.  We appreciate the trust you place in us.

BP
BOB P.
02/02/2019
Uncovered an unsafe condition in our van
When taking our van in for a routine oil change and to check the tires, the guys found that our tires were worn so much that it'd be dangerous to drive on them much more. Of course, we're gonna get the tires replaced because of this.

If it weren't for the J & C crew's checking the overall health of the car, we'd never suspected we had a problem like this. Thanks guys, once again, for your above-and-beyond service!
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/12/2019

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to give us such a terrific review! Our goal is to partner with you to make sure your vehicle is safe and reliable for the long haul. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Rocco M.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/29/2019
Thanks
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 01/29/2019

We appreciate the trust you place in us and we're thankful for your business.

WL
WENDY L.
Westmont, IL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/26/2019
Fantastic Service
J & C did an amazing job on my Ford Explorer. I trust these people implicitly. I have been taking my vehicles to J & C since 1986 and have never been disappointed with their honesty, integrity or service.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you so much for the nice words.  We appreciate our customers and enjoy building a long term relationship with them. We look forward to serving you in the future!

RICH S.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/24/2019
Friendly people
It is a Friendly environment . They take as much time as necessary to discuss the options you have to repair the car. They keep you posted on the ptogress. From my experience, their repair cost are very reasonable. Great place.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 01/24/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review!  We take our customer's questions seriously and look forward to handling their vehicle's maintenance and repair issues with a professional, friendly attitude.  We appreciate your business.

GK
George K.
Buick LeSabre
01/19/2019
Nice people to deal with.
I never had a bad experience at J & C. The people are pleasant and informative and the repairs are done well at a reasonable cost.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 01/21/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review!  We appreciate the trust you place in us and we are thankful for your business.

RICH B.
01/19/2019
Honest service
Excellent service! You always know that you are receiving a truthful evaluation of the issues, reliability, and service that goes above and beyond.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you so much for the nice words.  We so appreciate the trust you place in us and we're thankful for your business.

PG
Paul G.
Ram 1500
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Paul said this business is very detailed, attentive and responsive.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 01/21/2019

Our goal is to partner with you and make sure your vehicle is safe and reliable for the long haul. We appreciate your business.

Don M.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Don said the service is always good.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our business and for your continued trust.

Clarendon Hills, IL
01/13/2019
Excellent!
Always excellent service done when promised
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks for the great review!  We know your time is valuable and we appreciate the trust you place in us. We're thankful for your business.

RD
Robert D.
Ford Expedition
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the business's staff did a very good job, and it always keeps him well-informed.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

Thanks for the great review!  We appreciate the trust you place in us and we're thankful for your business.

EB
EVIE B.
01/10/2019
Trust! I know I can trust J & C to fix my car correctly & with cost in mind. Lots of mechanics take advantage of women lacking car knowledge. J & C has always been a place of trust.
As usual, service was friendly, prompt & car was ready on time. Getting picked up to get my car is such a nice feature. Don't have to burden others to drive me. Mechanics at J & C know my car & care for it so I don't have to stress out over it. Lived in Downers for 40 years this May. Been coming to J & C ever since, except when I got a new car under warranty. Dealer pulled a fast one on me, got caught, lost trust & lost business. It is comforting to know that if I have a problem J & C will take care of it.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you so much for the nice words.  We appreciate your business and your long term patronage. Our goal is to serve our customers and to have them feel positive about their auto repairs and maintenance experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Catherine C.
Alsip, IL
Nissan Rogue
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Catherine said they fixed her brake issue the same day which was a big help. They did their best to get it done. She dropped it off at 10 and picked it up about 4 and the staff checked other things. She's totally satisfied with whole organization. She had no problems, they're very nice people and she would highly recommend them. They don't charge for anything that isn't needed.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review!  Our goal is to serve our customers and to have them feel positive about their auto repairs and maintenance experience. We value the trust our customers have placed in us and we are thankful for your business.

TRUDY M.
Honda Civic Si
01/01/2019
Amy visit to J&C
I’m always satisfied with the work performed on my Honda. Always a positive experience with this team.my 21 years of supporting J & C speaks for its self.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you so much for the nice words. We appreciate our customers and enjoy building a long term relationship with them. We look forward to serving you in the future!

John T.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/31/2018
J&C takes care of you.
I had a routine oil change. J&C also located a persistent rattle that has been plaguing my car for some time and remedied the issue. Whatever they did, the car drives like a million bucks now, and the final tab was extremely reasonable. Such service is the norm with them. I always recommend J&C to friends. Everybody in my family takes our vehicles there for a reason: excellent work at a very fair price.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you so much for the nice words.  We value the trust our customers have placed in us and enjoy building a long term relationship with them. We are thankful for your business.

PD
Patty D.
12/28/2018
Always top notch
Yet another service call that far exceeded all my expectations. My daughter was in town and her air bag light went on. J&C ordered the part over the holiday week and had her car out the door in time for her trip back home. Always above and beyond the call of duty and done with a smile the whole way through. Your team is simply the best!
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 12/31/2018

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to give us such a terrific review!  We so appreciate the trust you place in us and we're thankful for your business.

Marie M.
Toyota Yaris
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Marie said the business has always done good work.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for your continued trust. We appreciate your business.

BJ
Brian J.
Illinois
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff bundle work to save him time and money.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you so much for the nice words. We appreciate the trust you place in us and we're thankful for your business.