JOSSI S.
Acura RDX
02/11/2019
Above and beyond
Jackson's has always been fast and efficient with my repairs. This time they took a chance and ordered a part they "thought" they might need before having my car to diagnose. They were right about the problem and since they had already ordered the part, I was able to have my car back by the end of the day! Thanks guys!

TINA B.
Lowell, OR
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/22/2019
all the guys there thry do great work and very nice
great place to go get your auto worked on they will not stop until it is done right. they will call you and call let know the cost before they do the work . to make sure you are ok with that.

EM
EDEN M.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/16/2019
Work done is explained.
Jackson's explained what was needed, then broke down what should be done, and also what could wait. My car was clean inside, including repositioning my floormats. I will recommend Jackson's to my friends and family.
Bob L., Owner from Jackson's Complete Auto Care responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you Eden! We enjoy working with our customers to make sure they understand what they're needs are and can make the best decision for their automotive needs. We appreciate the kind words.

KW
KENNETH W.
12/21/2018
Reliability is everything
I expect dependability from my vehicles. With Jackson's I get the right service with the right materials every time.

BT
BERNARD T.
Springfield, OR
Nissan cube
12/19/2018
The people and quality of work are awesome.
Great place. The staff are super friendly and knowledgeable. Bob took time to explain some of the problems and recommended a solution. Clean shop, that always impressed me of a auto shop.

TE
TOM E.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/13/2018
The Best
Excellent service as always. Good advice and problem solved

PA
PHIL A.
Reedsport, OR
Dodge Ram Van
11/17/2018
Personalized Service: Follow Through and Followup!
The crew at Jackson's gives the impression of actually 'caring' about your car situation. They listen and are willing to explain their recommendations and work. They will 'go to extra mile to get it right and let you know why.

They take the customers view and wishes into account and follow up on what they say they will do.

They appear to have integrity and purpose, which I like.
Bob L., Owner from Jackson's Complete Auto Care responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you Phil! I appreciate you sharing your experience, and yes, we do care about you and your vehicle. We will always explain what we are talking about until you understand and then provide the best service we possibly can.

VJ
VON J.
Chevrolet S-10
10/20/2018
Excellent service!
We are very satisfied with your services! We will be back!

JIM D.
09/21/2018
Raving over the old RAV
Getting a newer used car can be a crap shoot. I chose to keep my 2007 Rav4 on the road. It was not inexpensive to have the work done, but it gives me peace of mind knowing old faithful can be reliable for a few more years.

DOLORES P.
Buick LeSabre
09/20/2018
your excellent service and care .. especially of Pat Major and me ...
Many thanks to each of the staff members -

TE
TOM E.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/26/2018
We trust Jackson and know our car is well maintained. And you get a coupon for a free car wash too.

SP
SCOTT P.
04/30/2018
Timely and caring service.
I am so grateful for keeping my car in great shape and helping me and my car to be trouble-free. Very considerate about my time. I am in good hands and grateful. Thank you, Scott Pengelly, PhD
Bob L., Owner from Jackson's Complete Auto Care responded on 05/01/2018

Scott, it is always a pleasure working with you and your family. I appreciate your kind words.

VJ
VON J.
Chevrolet Cutaway
04/21/2018
We especially appreciate your excellent shuttle service!
Bob L., Owner from Jackson's Complete Auto Care responded on 04/21/2018

Thank you Von! We especially appreciate working with people like you.

STEVE M.
Toyota Sequoia
04/05/2018
Good knowledgeable service reps
Good service and very knowledgeable service techs.
I will be back.
Thanks

DY
DAVID Y.
BMW 740i
01/17/2018
Your ability to work on old and new vehicles of all types.Fri
Friendly knowledgeable staff.

JOSSI S.
Acura RDX
01/13/2018
Flexible and efficient
I have been going to Jackson’s for a couple years. When my windshield wiper broke early in the morning, I left a message for them to call me. Dan did, and when I drove in to show him the part, he had already been making phone calls to see if he could get the part that day. He couldn’t, but the part came in early the next day and it was fixed within 5 minutes. I was so grateful it was fixed so fast. Oregon winters is not a time to have a non- working windshield wiper.

DALE M.
12/16/2017
Great

JOE H.
Springfield, OR
Chevrolet Suburban
12/10/2017
Jackson's does it right!
Once again, Bob and the Jackson's crew did it right. Took in my vehicle for repair and service. Professional and knowledgeable all the way. Cost came in below the estimate. I recommend Jackson's to anyone looking for an honest group of mechanics who get it right the first time - every time.

JESSYCA B.
11/13/2017
Reliably good!
The folks at Jackson's are always polite, helpful and honest in my experience. I'd also say the work they do is good quality at reasonable cost.

TW
TAMMY W.
10/23/2017
Honest Service
Jackson’s Complete Auto Care quickly diagnosed the problem in my truck’s A/C system during the heat of summer. They provided me a fair and honest quote, performed the work ahead of the promised schedule, and returned my vehicle with a personal touch. They really went the extra mile to ensure a great overall service experience.
Bob L., Owner from Jackson's Complete Auto Care responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you Tammy! Always a pleasure to work with you.