CP
Junction City, OR
Lexus ES 350
02/23/2021
Special Touch
Wow! I was taken back by the extra mile Jackson's Complete Auto Care goes. First I think they solved the noise my car was made by rotating my tires. Something that happened when I got my brakes done somewhere else. My car just came out of warranty and Bob Langan is in our business group. I have heard nothing but great stuff so I decided to have them service my car. It would have cost over $50 more for the same service at the dealership.
The chocolate rose was a nice touch (my hubby liked it) and I am very happy to have found a free car wash coupon as well. That is amazing!

AD
ANDY D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/19/2021
Excellent service!
Brought my van in for a scheduled oil change. I was in and out in no time. I really like how Jackson's Complete Auto Care keep track of my maintenance schedule and remind me when its time for a service.

BT

GH
GAIL H.
02/15/2021
Excellent Auto Mechanics
Jackson's Complete Auto Care have great customer service. The mechanics are excellent. They do a wonderful job keeping my car in top notch driving condition. I would highly recommend Jackson's Auto Care.

EI
EINAR I.
02/09/2021
Always the best service!
We've been taking our cars to Jackson's for over a decade now, and they have taken great care of us.

KW
KENNETH W.
Buick LeSabre
01/13/2021
Trust
I have taken our cars to Jacksons for many years. I trust their expertise.

WP
WILLIAM P.
Cadillac SRX
12/21/2020
Great Customer Service.
Parts didn't come in when they were supposed to, but the staff was VERY courteous and as helpful as possible. I'll definitely go back when I need to have work done!

LW
LEE W.
11/05/2020
Dependable and Reliable
My recent service appointment went smoothly and was priced competitively. I've recommended Jackson's before and likely will in the future.

DOLORES P.
Buick Century
10/02/2020
Thank You!
Your care of my auto i so complete! I go in for an oil change confident that you will check out the entire vehicle - including giving it a road test! Thank you for this - it allows me to be worry free!

EI
EINAR I.
08/22/2020
We can always trust Jackson's!
On our way to dump the camper tanks after a few days of camping on the coast, our always trustworthy 2000 F250 truck (which has just under 56,000 miles on it) suddenly wouldn't start! (Boy, are we thankful we made it into town before this happened!) We called Jackson's right away to see if they had any suggestions, which they happily provided. Well, nothing seemed to work, so we got the rig towed to Jackson's around 5pm, but they stayed open and helped get the camper off the truck and parked in their lot so that they could work on the truck the following day. It was the fuel pump, they gave us a couple of replacement options, and they got the work done that next day.

We've been using Jackson's for all of our vehicles for over 10 years now, and it's so nice to know that we can trust them completely to help us keep our vehicles working!

AD
ANDY D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/21/2020
Thank you Dan and Bob for taking care of my van. You always give great advice on topics I bring up about my van.
I made an appointment, they were waiting for me, took my van right away and had it all done and back in no time flat.

BJ
BRETT J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/13/2020
I'm always skeptical
I'm not the easiest customer. I drive old cars and usually work on them myself. I know how cars work.
There are some jobs I would rather not do. I've show up with specific requests. Jacksons knows what I'm asking for.
My last job request ended up with an honest assessment of it not being worth the money. They spent time and money on my car and handed it back to me for no charge.
Don't get me wrong. I'm happy to pay for work. This is a business and they charge for their work. They also went above and beyond diagnosing a problem that shouldn't be fixed. I should have been charged for the work they did. They showed me today that they were honest and have integrity.
Next job I don't want to do or can't do, I will bring my car to Jacksons.

SL
SAL L.
07/31/2020
No question ..nice place-nice people-courteous--
A bit spendy for the work done

MARY R.
Toyota Avalon
07/11/2020
Another great service visit
From the friendly welcome to the review of upcoming service needs to keep my car running safely and reliably, I appreciate the consistent and quality service I get at Jackson's Complete Auto Care. It starts with their flexibility of setting up an appointment time and continues all the way to pick up when I tend to pepper them with questions as we talk about what I can plan for in the upcoming maintenance visits. Thanks to everyone at Jackson's Complete Auto Care!

JERRY R.
Cottage Grove, OR
07/10/2020
07 Ram 1500 AC Service
My truck hadn.t had the A/C serviced since I bought it new. The Great folks at Jacksons restored it back to original and now I'm ready for the heat. The Professionalism of the staff and techs and A1 Service is why I always make the trek from Cottage Grove for work to be done on my vechicles.