JIM D.
09/21/2018
Raving over the old RAV
Getting a newer used car can be a crap shoot. I chose to keep my 2007 Rav4 on the road. It was not inexpensive to have the work done, but it gives me peace of mind knowing old faithful can be reliable for a few more years.

DOLORES P.
Buick LeSabre
09/20/2018
your excellent service and care .. especially of Pat Major and me ...
Many thanks to each of the staff members -

TE
TOM E.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/26/2018
We trust Jackson and know our car is well maintained. And you get a coupon for a free car wash too.

SP
SCOTT P.
04/30/2018
Timely and caring service.
I am so grateful for keeping my car in great shape and helping me and my car to be trouble-free. Very considerate about my time. I am in good hands and grateful. Thank you, Scott Pengelly, PhD
Bob L., Owner from Jackson's Complete Auto Care responded on 05/01/2018

Scott, it is always a pleasure working with you and your family. I appreciate your kind words.

VJ
VON J.
Chevrolet Cutaway
04/21/2018
We especially appreciate your excellent shuttle service!
Bob L., Owner from Jackson's Complete Auto Care responded on 04/21/2018

Thank you Von! We especially appreciate working with people like you.

STEVE M.
Toyota Sequoia
04/05/2018
Good knowledgeable service reps
Good service and very knowledgeable service techs.
I will be back.
Thanks

DY
DAVID Y.
BMW 740i
01/17/2018
Your ability to work on old and new vehicles of all types.Fri
Friendly knowledgeable staff.

JOSSI S.
Acura RDX
01/13/2018
Flexible and efficient
I have been going to Jackson’s for a couple years. When my windshield wiper broke early in the morning, I left a message for them to call me. Dan did, and when I drove in to show him the part, he had already been making phone calls to see if he could get the part that day. He couldn’t, but the part came in early the next day and it was fixed within 5 minutes. I was so grateful it was fixed so fast. Oregon winters is not a time to have a non- working windshield wiper.

DALE M.
12/16/2017
Great

JOE H.
Springfield, OR
Chevrolet Suburban
12/10/2017
Jackson's does it right!
Once again, Bob and the Jackson's crew did it right. Took in my vehicle for repair and service. Professional and knowledgeable all the way. Cost came in below the estimate. I recommend Jackson's to anyone looking for an honest group of mechanics who get it right the first time - every time.

JESSYCA B.
11/13/2017
Reliably good!
The folks at Jackson's are always polite, helpful and honest in my experience. I'd also say the work they do is good quality at reasonable cost.

TW
TAMMY W.
10/23/2017
Honest Service
Jackson’s Complete Auto Care quickly diagnosed the problem in my truck’s A/C system during the heat of summer. They provided me a fair and honest quote, performed the work ahead of the promised schedule, and returned my vehicle with a personal touch. They really went the extra mile to ensure a great overall service experience.
Bob L., Owner from Jackson's Complete Auto Care responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you Tammy! Always a pleasure to work with you.

KW
KENNETH W.
10/21/2017
Great Service Friendly People
Jackson's gives me the service my car needs. They know cars and I trust them.

BO
BRIAN O.
10/12/2017
Fantastic service
They took my truck on short notice. Dan kept me informed throughout the clutch replacement process which involved a lot of extra skill sets. Plus they left candy in my car.

GH
GREG H.
GMC Jimmy
10/08/2017
Quick oil change
Got me in on short notice - thanks!

JULIE C.
Fall Creek, OR
10/01/2017
Stellar Service
Jackson's has seen a lot more of my vehicles than I wish they had, but did magnificent jobs on all of them!

JUDI H.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
09/23/2017
Trust Jackson's with my Car
Had a problem with the emergency brake handle breaking loose from the cable. Kevin drove to where the car was stuck to get the brake released for me. Really appreciated being rescued so I didn't add to the needed repairs. Thank you very much everyone for working with me to slowly accomplish the needed repairs.

JERRY R.
Cottage Grove, OR
Dodge Durango
08/27/2017
best customer service in town
Bob, Dan and crew are extremely professional and have done an excellent job on repairs for our family vehicles since moving back to Eugene.

TE
TOM E.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/17/2017
Great service, fair prices, nice people. I highly recommend them.

TODD S.
07/23/2017
Great communication and easy to.deal with.
Would absolutely do business with them again.