Latest Review about 1 month ago

AD
ANDY D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/05/2020
The crew are very friendly and personable. Listen to your description of your auto problem and give recommendations.
For like 3 years and 5 different repair shops, Jackson's auto care was the only one that found and fixed my annoying rattle problem.

TE
TOM E.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/22/2020
You all are great
Wonderful and quality service. I am always pleased..

JIM D.
Honda Civic Si
04/14/2020
Headlight Rebirth
I am super happy that my headlights are now clear due to a great service, oh yeh, my oil was changed too in a timely manner too.

E
EVAN
Isuzu
04/14/2020
Honesty
Jackson's Auto was very honest with me and did exactly what I asked. I give them my full recommendation.

GS
GEORGE S.
Jeep Commander
03/24/2020
Jeep maintenance
Thanks for handling my problem in a courteous and speedy manner.

V
Valued Customer
Ram 1500 Classic
02/26/2020
Lof on work truck
The staff at Jackson's Complete Auto Care was extremely professional and we're very thorough in taking care of my work truck. The technicians worked accurately and quickly to minimize my waiting time. Cost of services was great and I would recommend them for all work.

GS
GEORGE S.
Jeep Commander
02/21/2020
Jeep service
Received speedy and courteous service

KW
KENNETH W.
01/20/2020
Work done right
I feel I can trust Jacksons service my car using the right tools and materials.

BG
BARBARA G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/19/2020
Squeal gone
Terrible squeal in the rack and pinion steering. Now it’s quiet and working great!

BT
BERNARD T.
Springfield, OR
Nissan cube
01/17/2020
Jacksons
Friendly and knowledgeable people. I would recommend Jackson’s to all my friends

Ford
01/05/2020
Vintage Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
My vehicle is from the 1960's. There are many vehicle repair shops in Eugene but not many can do the repairs on my vehicle because they repair only newer vehicles - just ask them. For at least 20 years Jackson's Auto has repaired and maintained almost everything on my vehicle and kept it running in good shape. Thanks.

GH
GREG H.
Dodge Dart
12/13/2019
Negative 5 stars. Poor work.
Had some coolant system work done. They installed three new freeze plugs. The car made it home okay. Went to drive it the next day and the freeze plug on the driver side popped out. The car had been running for only a couple of minutes. Not real happy right now. We'll see if they make it right. Right now, two thumbs down

SR
SUE R.
Ford Expedition
12/02/2019
Review of car repairs
Timely service, Jackson's went over everything very carefully with me as related to repairs. Good over all job!

LEE B.
11/20/2019
Repairs done in one day
Was happy to get my truck clutch repaired in one day for a cost lower than estimated. Although my Tacoma is 20 years old it now works as good as new. Thank you.
Bob L., Owner from Jackson's Complete Auto Care responded on 11/20/2019

Lee, glad to hear you are satisfied with the service we provided. Thank you for the kind review!

Bob Langan
Owner
541-344-7366

TIM S.
Westfir, OR
11/13/2019
Prompt response to situation; got the job done right.
My 2003 Honda CRV blew out its radiator and left me stranded some 50 miles from home in Eugene. AAA and the towing operator recommended Jackson's & I had seen reviews about them on yelp prior, so I called to get their take. Dropped off car straightaway and by next morning they had diagnosed the problems and given an estimate. When I picked up car the work was done and it ran just fine. Been over a week now and happy to say that they were friendly & knowledgeable and also texted afterward to ask how the vehicle was running. Would certainly recommend them.
Bob L., Owner from Jackson's Complete Auto Care responded on 11/14/2019

Tim, thank you for the kind review. We always strive to take care of our customers needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. I am glad we could be of service.

Bob Langan