SR
SUE R.
12/02/2019
Review of car repairs
Timely service, Jackson's went over everything very carefully with me as related to repairs. Good over all job!

LEE B.
11/20/2019
Repairs done in one day
Was happy to get my truck clutch repaired in one day for a cost lower than estimated. Although my Tacoma is 20 years old it now works as good as new. Thank you.
Bob L., Owner from Jackson's Complete Auto Care responded on 11/20/2019

Lee, glad to hear you are satisfied with the service we provided. Thank you for the kind review!

TIM S.
Westfir, OR
11/13/2019
Prompt response to situation; got the job done right.
My 2003 Honda CRV blew out its radiator and left me stranded some 50 miles from home in Eugene. AAA and the towing operator recommended Jackson's & I had seen reviews about them on yelp prior, so I called to get their take. Dropped off car straightaway and by next morning they had diagnosed the problems and given an estimate. When I picked up car the work was done and it ran just fine. Been over a week now and happy to say that they were friendly & knowledgeable and also texted afterward to ask how the vehicle was running. Would certainly recommend them.
Bob L., Owner from Jackson's Complete Auto Care responded on 11/14/2019

Tim, thank you for the kind review. We always strive to take care of our customers needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. I am glad we could be of service.

Buick Century
08/30/2019
Your excellence
What makes Jackson's so great is that you excel in servicing autos—and in being truly present to your customers by treating all as human beings should be treated -- creating thus an atmosphere of confidence, mutual respect, and good cheer.

TE
TOM E.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/29/2019
Diagnosed our problem and fixed it. Great staff and service

RON B.
08/24/2019
Quick and efficient
I have been a client of Jackson's for a couple of decades now. They stand b y their work and do a great job! I will continue to be a repeat customer.

JODY B.
Elmira, OR
Mercedes-Benz C320
07/27/2019
Jody
Thank you for such great service. I would highly recommend Jacksons Auto, they are honest and very customer friendly
Bob L., Owner from Jackson's Complete Auto Care responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you Jody. We appreciate your business and happy we could be of service.

LEE B.
07/27/2019
Speedy service at a reasonable rate.
I feel like I can trust Jackson's. They gave me the straight story without trying to dazzle me with nonsense mumbo-jumbo. They also let me know a few optional things with my truck that will need doing in the future but can wait for now. They were quick and efficient.
Bob L., Owner from Jackson's Complete Auto Care responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for the kind words Lee. We appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle and look forward to working with you in the future.

BT
BERNARD T.
Springfield, OR
Nissan cube
07/25/2019
Awesome people.
Great auto shop. I always have s lot of questions and Bob or Dan always explain anything I ask.

LR
Effective.
Efficient.
The best.
Fantastic employees.
I’ve been having all of my personal cars and news vehicles serviced at Jacksons Automotive since 1994!
Excellent place to take your car.
It’s a peace of mind knowing they stand by their great quality of work!
Loren Ruark
kval/kmtr/klsr live shot buddy.

TE
TOM E.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/12/2019
Thanks for squeezing my car in.
My car appeared out of gas. Strange, as I have never run out of gas...never! After several trips to the not so nearby gas station and adding fule from my gas can, it still would not start. I had it towed to Jackson Auto Care that Saturday afternoon. On Monday the techs spent hours tracing the problem to a corrupted fuse which shut the whole system down. By Monday afternoon I was on the road again with a spare fuse in my glove box! Thank you!

KW
KENNETH W.
06/01/2019
60K, It's alright
Just had the 60K service for my 2015 Outback. While I expect the Subaru will be in good shape for years, I truly believe Jackson's maintenance is the reason why. They give me the service we need for all our cars, and their reminder services are becoming increasingly useful.

EM
ERIC M.
Buick Enclave
05/13/2019
used car purchase
I want to thank Jackson's for the continued quality service. Was considering purchasing a used car, had Jackson's give it a once over prior to purchasing. Discovered the car needed over $3,000 in repairs.

JOHN F.
05/10/2019
A job well done
Quick turnover time.

BG
BARBARA G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/28/2019
Excellent service and customer care
They know my name. They know my vehicle. They stand behind their work 100%. Jackson’s is a great place to bring your vehicle for any kind of work needed.

WT
WENDY T.
03/29/2019
Another great service experience!
Always easy to get a service appointment for my 2001 Subaru Outback which Jackson's has been taking care of since 2015. Dan and Bob are great managers and their team always does an excellent job of servicing or repairing my car. Everything is explained clearly and there are never any unpleasant surprises. I totally recommend them!

JIM D.
03/14/2019
The extra mile.
My car had a warranty that needed to be fixed at a different shop in town. They still took great care of me. Jackson's went the extra mile so my car can continue for thousands of miles.

JOHN F.
02/23/2019
strange noise
I pickup my vehicle on 2,22 20019 and as I was driving home there was a very loud clatter as if something fell of because of traffic I could not pull of to check until I was about a mile down the road. I stopped and went all around the car then looked under the hood.but found nothing obviously amiss. I plan on taking it back in on Monday so they can look underneath for any damage.

JOSSI S.
Acura RDX
02/11/2019
Above and beyond
Jackson's has always been fast and efficient with my repairs. This time they took a chance and ordered a part they "thought" they might need before having my car to diagnose. They were right about the problem and since they had already ordered the part, I was able to have my car back by the end of the day! Thanks guys!

TINA B.
Lowell, OR
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/22/2019
all the guys there thry do great work and very nice
great place to go get your auto worked on they will not stop until it is done right. they will call you and call let know the cost before they do the work . to make sure you are ok with that.