BD
Benjamin D.
Manor, TX
09/17/2018
Great same day service
This was my first time at JagTechs and they have won my future business. As a person with knowledge in the Auto industry these guys are the real deal. No hidden fees and reasonable rates.

KH
Ken H.
Hutto, TX
09/13/2018
Car Care at its best
I always get excellent and consistent service from a team of professional mechanics which I greatly appreciate.

Dorothy C.
Eddy, TX
Jaguar S-TYPE
09/11/2018
Dorothy C.
I was disappointed with the service that I received. The service fees are really expensive. I received a call saying after they had replaced my shifter cable that my hood was not opening while I had never had a problem with my hood prior to this visit. They gave me an estimate of $527 just to replace the cable.
Dan K. from JagTechs responded on 09/11/2018

I'm disappointed to see this bad review. We had talked a couple weeks back and I gave you an estimate for repairing the shifter cable because it is the most common issue from what you described over the phone. We then confirmed the issue once your vehicle was here and replaced the shifter cable for the EXACT dollar amount you had been previously quoted. Are service fee of $118 an hour is on the low end of competitive pricing for automotive repair in Austin. We don't have to open the hood to replace the shifter cable. We tried to open your hood because we try to do courtesy inspections and top up fluids for customers. Your hood would not open so we gave a estimate on all the components. Until we can open the hood we can not know the exact issue. It's unfortunate that the first time we service your 18 year old car with 100k miles has a hood that will not open but that was NOT caused by us. It's your right to believe it was us so we will have to agree to disagree. We sincerely hope you find a more pleasant experience in the future.

JagTechs

KE
Karen E.
Lexus ES 330
09/11/2018
Very Knowledgeable & Awesome Staff
When your car won't start and you do not have anyone to assist you, you just go where someone tells you to go. As a female you are always skeptical when you have to deal with car shopping or maintenance problems. You don't know who to trust because most mechanic shops take advantage of you and jack up the price just because you are a female. NOT JAGTECHS! I am here to tell you if you have a problem or need advice or work done on your vehicle ....contact these guys first. Tell them the lady with the 2005 Lexus recommended them! Not only are they knowledgeable, they take the time to talk to you so you can understand what your vehicle requires, needs and guess what else...... these guys care about cars! I mean really have a passion for getting your car fixed and fixed right the first time! You don't feel like you've been robbed or taken advantage of once your vehicle is completed. When you leave you appreciate that team for keeping you in the know about your vehicle and honestly you feel like a friend of the family. At least do yourself a favor and try them first! JAGTECH staff is among the Best of The Best in knowledge, skill, ability, hospitality ....They are just Awesomeness.

AK
Aileen K.
09/03/2018
Honest and knowledgable!
I would highly recommend Jagtechs to any Jaguar owner. In fact, I would not consider buying another Jaguar if it weren't for this reputable business. The service at the Jaguar dealership (in Austin, TX) is non-existent. The Jagtechs staff is competent and customer oriented and never try to sell you something you don't need.
Aileen K

Georgetown, TX
Jaguar S-TYPE
06/02/2018
Thorough, prompt and honest Jaguar Auto Repair
Our jaguar's battery keep draining and the car was generally doing odd things. Our local repair shop said it was a bad battery. We replaced it and in a matter of days had the same issue. Replaced battery again. When the 2nd battery was "bad" - we felt it was an electrical issue. The thought of going to the Jaguar dealership sent chills up my spine. Another import car shop we have done some business with - suggested we go to JagTechs. WOW! what nice people. They updated us on the different diagnostics and the findings as they went through the process of eliminating each possible issue. We were so pleased to be kept in the loop. JagTechs were professional and thorough in the diagnosis and repair. We found them to be extremely fair and honest with their pricing.

Though we are not looking forward to the next breakdown, it is inevitable because it is a Jaguar. We absolutely will return to JagTechs and highly recommend them to anyone in the Austin area who is looking for great and honest service for their jaguar!

WB
Will B.
Texas
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Will said the staff have has done a good job, so far.

Joyace B.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Joyace said the staff was quick in finding the problem.

Steve H.
04/23/2018
Straight talk, no frills, honest work.
JagTechs provide superior service at much lower cost than the Austin dealer. No loaner car, but the fast turnaround and much lower rates make that a small price to pay.

Michael B.
04/04/2018
Fast and easy visit
Made an appointment for a 60,000 mile maintenance on my XJ. Was out of there in about 90 mins... super easy and fast. Did find a few things but just gave me estimates and we'll schedule those visits later. Very friendly, and no pressure.

LE
Lorraine E.
Pflugerville, TX
04/03/2018
Always Excellent Service
I have had my Jag for over 5 years and although it is 2005, this shop treats it like it is a 2018, and they treat me like a member of the family. Knowing that I have champaign taste and beer money while trying to slowly, but surely, restore my car to classic condition, they always prioritize my servicing needs so that I can take care of major and minor repairs in order of importance and within my budget. I trust them with my baby and they have never ceased to earn that trust.

SD
Sheryl D.
Jaguar XK8
04/03/2018
Total pros. Professional, timely, courteous.
Work was detailed in estimates, performed timely, terrific communication before service and after, very good customer service.

ZG
Zoe G.
04/01/2018
Awesome service!
Prompt and competent service by well-trained professionals - at a fair price. I would not take my car to any other business for service even though it is a long drive to get there.

Jessie C.
03/29/2018
The curtcy of everone and very timely.
They figured out what was wrong and fixed it really, really quick.

Duncan C.
03/27/2018
Wonderful experience
Having your car worked on and being happy at the end is like enjoying a root canal. It's never fun and it's expensive. The guys got my work done quickly at the agreed price. Thank you.

Kenneth B.
Cedar Creek, TX
Jaguar XK
03/26/2018
Always great service
As usual, Jagtechs has provided awesome service on a difficult electrical issue going above the expected. Thanks!

Jim W.
03/22/2018
Good people.
The car was ready quick and the staff is friendly.

GE
Greg E.
03/21/2018
Sunroof Repair
They do really good work, and maintain professionalism at all times.

Jordan B.
Texas
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said they provided great customer service.