WB
Will B.
Texas
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Will said the staff have has done a good job, so far.

Joyace B.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Joyace said the staff was quick in finding the problem.

Steve H.
04/23/2018
Straight talk, no frills, honest work.
JagTechs provide superior service at much lower cost than the Austin dealer. No loaner car, but the fast turnaround and much lower rates make that a small price to pay.

Michael B.
04/04/2018
Fast and easy visit
Made an appointment for a 60,000 mile maintenance on my XJ. Was out of there in about 90 mins... super easy and fast. Did find a few things but just gave me estimates and we'll schedule those visits later. Very friendly, and no pressure.

LE
Lorraine E.
Pflugerville, TX
04/03/2018
Always Excellent Service
I have had my Jag for over 5 years and although it is 2005, this shop treats it like it is a 2018, and they treat me like a member of the family. Knowing that I have champaign taste and beer money while trying to slowly, but surely, restore my car to classic condition, they always prioritize my servicing needs so that I can take care of major and minor repairs in order of importance and within my budget. I trust them with my baby and they have never ceased to earn that trust.

SD
Sheryl D.
Jaguar XK8
04/03/2018
Total pros. Professional, timely, courteous.
Work was detailed in estimates, performed timely, terrific communication before service and after, very good customer service.

ZG
Zoe G.
04/01/2018
Awesome service!
Prompt and competent service by well-trained professionals - at a fair price. I would not take my car to any other business for service even though it is a long drive to get there.

Jessie C.
03/29/2018
The curtcy of everone and very timely.
They figured out what was wrong and fixed it really, really quick.

Duncan C.
03/27/2018
Wonderful experience
Having your car worked on and being happy at the end is like enjoying a root canal. It's never fun and it's expensive. The guys got my work done quickly at the agreed price. Thank you.

Kenneth B.
Cedar Creek, TX
Jaguar XK
03/26/2018
Always great service
As usual, Jagtechs has provided awesome service on a difficult electrical issue going above the expected. Thanks!

Jim W.
03/22/2018
Good people.
The car was ready quick and the staff is friendly.

GE
Greg E.
03/21/2018
Sunroof Repair
They do really good work, and maintain professionalism at all times.

Jordan B.
Texas
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said they provided great customer service.

Alton M.
03/20/2018
They were open and transparent with me.
This was mainly a diagnostic trip, since I'm likely to do most work myself. But in exchange for the fee, they were good about imparting knowledge about the car, things that are particular to this car, what you might call their "stock in trade". Of course, that's what I was paying them for on this visit, but they have been helpful over the phone too, even when they weren't making any money off of me. I really appreciate that. It makes me more likely to spend money with them when I do have something wrong that I think requires their particular expertise.

The only reason it's 4 stars instead of 5 is because I waited for hours. I had time to wait, and let them know, and maybe they worked on the car that whole time -- I have no idea -- but I did spend a lot of time there, while other people sorta came and went. But I'm happy overall.

Marvin D.
Liberty Hill, TX
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Margot. She said the employees had excellent customer service, and she was very happy with them.

AH
Angela H.
03/01/2018
Excellent service provided!
The name of the business speaks for itself!

James B.

Edward F.
Pflugerville, TX
Mercedes-Benz S550
Better Performance
Dwain and Dan amd the entire Jag Tech team are the ultimate professionals in every aspect! My car runs as new!

GB
Gus B.
yearly servicing
great service

TP
Terry P.
Georgetown, TX
02/21/2018
Technical capability and excellent scheduling.
Knowledgeable and reasonable priced Jaguar service center.