KE
Kimberly E.
Jaguar XK8
11/12/2018
It’s people, their knowkedge
We really know we can trust their expertise and will get an honest answer to any question we ask....

CD
Chandler D.
Jaguar XJS
11/12/2018
SERVICE
The service is performed as requested. No unnecessary service is performed unless approved by the vehicle owner.

This vehicle is twenty-four years old so Dan's knowledge of elderly Jag's is imperative in my humble opinion. He delivers.

Ryan S.
Pflugerville, TX
11/02/2018
JagTechs you’re #1
Although I complain when my vehicle breaks, I can rest assured the team at JagTechs are Top Notch. From the front office to the mechanics, they take care of your auto needs.

AN
Arthur N.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Aurther said the business got the job done really quickly.

Jesse M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said he was really satisfied with the service.

DK
Dave K.
10/19/2018
Experts
Courteous, trustworthy and experts! Diagnosed the cars issues, quick repair recommendation and Repaired only what was needed. Car runs beautifully. A+

Pflugerville, TX
10/18/2018
location and quality of service.
Convenient quality service

WP
Windi P.
Orange, TX
JagTechs Amazing!!
My name is Windi. My jag broke down & the Warantee company refused to pay for a new engine. So I bought a used one & the guys were very patient with me going through the process of me finding an engine & having it shipped to them. They communicated with the company I bought the engine from & they kept me updated every step of the way. Their labor prices were great! They were quick & wanted to make sure I understood everything that was going on. Their team really cared about making sure I had a quality engine & quality work. I evacuated from hurricane Harvey & really don’t have any possessions besides my car. Being new to this area with it only being my daughter & I, is very scary & hard to trust people. The guys at Jag Techs really made me feel at ease & did a great job! Thank you! ❤️

Mike D.
10/18/2018
Great People, Great Service!
The people at Jag Techs were very friendly and made me feel welcome from the first time I walked in. The service was great as they communicated through the whole process and had my car back to me in a short time.

Ron M.
10/11/2018
Car was done on time
When you are good you are Good Thanks GUYS Ron from Austinmotorsports.net If you have a Jag
this the place to go no guessing

CN
Cameron N.
10/09/2018
Trunk Replacement
$400 dollars to replace the latch on my trunk as someone has be trying to break into my vehicles.. Didn't even bother to check out the tire pressure, oil levels different aspects of my car but charged me almost $500 dollars for 20 minutes of labor. Money grabber!!
Dan K. from JagTechs responded on 10/09/2018

I'm sorry your experience wasn't as good as you wanted. I would like to point out that the $400 dollars wasn't for JUST the trunk latch. The vehicle was towed in for a no start condition but it started when the tow truck driver pulled it off. The customer requested we check the vehicle for the no start condition, eventhough he knew the car started off the tow truck, to which we did multiple checks and test on the car but nothing showed a fault at that time. So the $400 was for the check out of a no start, the trunk latch and the labor to install it. I do hope that your future work will be a more enjoyable experience.

BR
Brandon R.
10/02/2018
Fast and good service
Great work guys...thank you for the service

BD
Benjamin D.
Manor, TX
09/17/2018
Great same day service
This was my first time at JagTechs and they have won my future business. As a person with knowledge in the Auto industry these guys are the real deal. No hidden fees and reasonable rates.

KH
Ken H.
Hutto, TX
09/13/2018
Car Care at its best
I always get excellent and consistent service from a team of professional mechanics which I greatly appreciate.

Dorothy C.
Eddy, TX
09/11/2018
Dorothy C.
I was disappointed with the service that I received. The service fees are really expensive. I received a call saying after they had replaced my shifter cable that my hood was not opening while I had never had a problem with my hood prior to this visit. They gave me an estimate of $527 just to replace the cable.
Dan K. from JagTechs responded on 09/11/2018

I'm disappointed to see this bad review. We had talked a couple weeks back and I gave you an estimate for repairing the shifter cable because it is the most common issue from what you described over the phone. We then confirmed the issue once your vehicle was here and replaced the shifter cable for the EXACT dollar amount you had been previously quoted. Are service fee of $118 an hour is on the low end of competitive pricing for automotive repair in Austin. We don't have to open the hood to replace the shifter cable. We tried to open your hood because we try to do courtesy inspections and top up fluids for customers. Your hood would not open so we gave a estimate on all the components. Until we can open the hood we can not know the exact issue. It's unfortunate that the first time we service your 18 year old car with 100k miles has a hood that will not open but that was NOT caused by us. It's your right to believe it was us so we will have to agree to disagree. We sincerely hope you find a more pleasant experience in the future.

JagTechs

KE
Karen E.
Lexus ES 330
09/11/2018
Very Knowledgeable & Awesome Staff
When your car won't start and you do not have anyone to assist you, you just go where someone tells you to go. As a female you are always skeptical when you have to deal with car shopping or maintenance problems. You don't know who to trust because most mechanic shops take advantage of you and jack up the price just because you are a female. NOT JAGTECHS! I am here to tell you if you have a problem or need advice or work done on your vehicle ....contact these guys first. Tell them the lady with the 2005 Lexus recommended them! Not only are they knowledgeable, they take the time to talk to you so you can understand what your vehicle requires, needs and guess what else...... these guys care about cars! I mean really have a passion for getting your car fixed and fixed right the first time! You don't feel like you've been robbed or taken advantage of once your vehicle is completed. When you leave you appreciate that team for keeping you in the know about your vehicle and honestly you feel like a friend of the family. At least do yourself a favor and try them first! JAGTECH staff is among the Best of The Best in knowledge, skill, ability, hospitality ....They are just Awesomeness.

AK
Aileen K.
09/03/2018
Honest and knowledgable!
I would highly recommend Jagtechs to any Jaguar owner. In fact, I would not consider buying another Jaguar if it weren't for this reputable business. The service at the Jaguar dealership (in Austin, TX) is non-existent. The Jagtechs staff is competent and customer oriented and never try to sell you something you don't need.
Aileen K

Kim L.
Georgetown, TX
06/02/2018
Thorough, prompt and honest Jaguar Auto Repair
Our jaguar's battery keep draining and the car was generally doing odd things. Our local repair shop said it was a bad battery. We replaced it and in a matter of days had the same issue. Replaced battery again. When the 2nd battery was "bad" - we felt it was an electrical issue. The thought of going to the Jaguar dealership sent chills up my spine. Another import car shop we have done some business with - suggested we go to JagTechs. WOW! what nice people. They updated us on the different diagnostics and the findings as they went through the process of eliminating each possible issue. We were so pleased to be kept in the loop. JagTechs were professional and thorough in the diagnosis and repair. We found them to be extremely fair and honest with their pricing.

Though we are not looking forward to the next breakdown, it is inevitable because it is a Jaguar. We absolutely will return to JagTechs and highly recommend them to anyone in the Austin area who is looking for great and honest service for their jaguar!

WB
Will B.
Texas
Jaguar X-TYPE
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Will said the staff have has done a good job, so far.