MIKE S.

MO
MARTIN O.
12/02/2018
2007 Subaru tune up
Great service as always. Won't take it anywhere else for service. Highly recommend for any Japanese car

ROB R.
12/01/2018
Great job
Thank you for your great job.

TP
TONY P.
11/29/2018
Smog inspection.
Friendly and efficient service.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for allowing us to Perform your Smog Inspection! We look forward to Servicing your vehicles and seeing you in the future.

ST
Salah T.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Salah said this business was really great. They followed up with his problem and called him. Everything was done on time.

Don S.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Don said that they are great guys doing great service.

AC
ALEX C.
Kia Forte
11/28/2018
Best Business in San Diego
Each time I take my car here I am more and more impressed with this San Diego gem. Even if I lived in LA, I would make the effort to bring my car here for maintenance. They are that good and honest!
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you so much we appreciate you sharing your experience here with us and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

Thanks again,
Jeff

INFINITI M37
11/23/2018
easy access
the servicing experience with the staff was professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and very timely.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you very much! We appreciate  the fact that you took time out to respond to the review.

Thanks again,
Jeff Arkin

WS
WONG S.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/10/2018
Great customer service - honest, reasonable service
Jeff was very sincere, helpful, and best of all, not pushy. He was good at listening to me describe my problem without trying to push or sell me anything. After my car was inspected, he gave me a call to let me know of the safety issues that came up. He described my issues in an objective way and let me decide what I wanted to fix or not fix - again, he did not try to push or sell me anything. Price and timing of work was reasonable, especially with some of the discounts they ran (I used a "Fall Savings" discount of $40 off $400+). I was very happy with my experience.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you in the future for your vehicle Services and Repairs.

Thanks again!!

PM
PAM M.
Acura RDX
11/03/2018
Great service and attention to detail!
Japanese Car Masters is now the only place I have our cars serviced. They are efficient, reasonable, offer fantastic customer service, and don’t push additional items that aren’t absolutely necessary.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you so much for sharing that! We always look forward to seeing you & appreciate the business.

Danny C.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Danny said this business gives him good service.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you Danny. We always try and to give 100% and we do appreciate all the feed back.

MK
Mark K.
Acura MDX
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the pricing was fair and the staff was responsive and honest.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 11/23/2018

Thanks Marc! Much Appreciated!

10/30/2018
clean shop
I recommend this business to others, knowledgeable mechanics here.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you again.

FP
FRANK P.
10/12/2018
Great service, great price
The service was great, good vibe at the counter. Shop was organized and clean. Overall very pleasant. most likely will return for other services.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 11/23/2018

Thanks Frank! We look forward to seeing you again.

Steven S.
INFINITI QX56
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Steven said they are very professional and got him in and out quickly, are fairly priced, and it was very good customer service.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 11/23/2018

Thanks Steve! We always love seeing  you and servicing all your vehicles.  Thanks again for the business!

MAX W.
10/11/2018
Prof and follow through and they go the extra mile for customer

Thank you Max!

AW
ANDREW W.
Toyota MR2 Spyder
10/05/2018
Honest, reliable, and communicative!
JCM is a fantastic auto shop who will go through all your options and won’t try to get you to get repairs you don’t need. They were flexible throughout all of my repairs through them.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you so very much for sharing that  & Thank You for allowing us to Service and Repair your vehicle.

Escondido, CA
Honda Insight
10/01/2018
Honest Explanations, Quality Work, Excellent Price
I went and did my due diligence, and this place had the best combination of pricing and reviews that I've found so far. The free 30-point inspection for my vehicle was also great, and they never tried to push me into buying anything from them. The work was done quickly, and Jeff was nice enough to answer all of my questions in detail.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time out to respond to this survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for future Services and Repairs.

GB
GREG B.
09/26/2018
awesome customer service
Fast friendly service! Jeff and staff are always pleasant and repairs are completed on time.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again.

CA
Carol A.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the service and staff at this business are the best.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you! Much appreciated!