Nissan Rogue
09/21/2018
Good & Prompt Service
I like the printout given after the wheels alignment.

DK
DAVID K.
Acura TSX
09/12/2018
!!!!
They did an excellent job with my brake repair, got the whole thing down in a matter of 2-3 hours and gave me a loaner car. I couldn't be more please with their work and service!
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much David! We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you in the future for needed service and repairs. Thanks again!

Suzuki SX4
09/07/2018
Have been there many times, but not happy this time
I was asked to sign an estimate of $100 upfront even if I had asked for a normal check. After complaining and explaining better that was revised to $20. After the check I was told there was a $500 work due for maintenance, while a few months ago everything was fine and it actually was, also according to other mechanics. I was not explained what was urgent and what not, and even when I asked I was given inconsistent, vague or wrong estimates of the time or miles due for repair.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 09/07/2018

This is Jeff the owner of JCM. We never want to dissapoint anyone. Please allow me to correct this concern. I can be reached at 585-586-0222

Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 09/07/2018

858-586-0222, sorry for the type-o, i would like to chat so i can help you. We never want to up set anyone and i do hope you will allow me the opportunity to make you happy. I also called and left you a voice mail this aftermnoon.

Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you so much for allowing me to help! I again apologize for the miscommunication. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon! Thanks  again.

CL
CECELIA L.
09/06/2018
Everyone that works there is awesome!
OMG! I got in my car today and I thought I was driving a brand new car.....
I am never worried about the quality of work at Japanese Carmaster because it’s always superb.
Thank you for taking such good care of my car so my daughter and I stay safe on the road.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you so very much Cecelia!

AR
August R.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
August said the employees were attentive.

Thank you August!

Dominic S.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Dominic said the business was very honest, up front and provided a good service.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for sharing that Dominic! We look forward to seeing you for future services and repairs.

NG
Nicole G.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said she would recommend this business.

Thank you Nicole!

Deborah M.
Nissan Sentra
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Deborah said the staff do a great job and they're quick. The prices are great, and the team is wonderful.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you so much Deborah! We really appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again!

JN
JOSH N.
Lexus IS 300
08/21/2018
Good People!
Very happy with the attention to detail.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you Josh! We look forward to seeing you again!

MARTY W.
08/17/2018
Replacement headlamps for 2005 Toyota Prius
Jeff and his crew did the repair in a timely manor and at what I consider a very fair price. Also no add on charges for repairs I didn't ask for. Recommend Japanese Carmasters and will certainly bring my cars there again.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 08/17/2018

We really appreciate you sharing that Marty! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles.

CK
CHRIS K.
08/16/2018
It's all good under your hood.
Trustworthy Reliable Fair. Visit Jeff and Steve and the crew today.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 08/17/2018

Chris much appreciated Sir!! Thanks so much for the kind words! See  you at your next oil service!

Mazda CX-5
08/09/2018
Great service, very knowledgeable, we were in and out quickly, very satisfied with the work. We will definitely bring our car back for future service.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for taking time out to respond to this survey! We appreciate the business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Barry H.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Barry said he is satisfied with the service at this facility. He thanks them for years of good service and he will continue to use them for years to come.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you very much Barry! We look forward to seeing you and servicing your vehicles!

CL
Cecelia L.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Cecelia said she appreciates the honest, helpful service she always receives.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you so much for sharing that Cecelia! We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled service.

NS
Noah S.
California
Saab 9-3
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Noah said the service was very good and pretty fast. The people were very professional and nice. They called him right after they finished the job.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you Noah! We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again.

Teresa M.
Lexus RX
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said she was very happy with the service and everything was great.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you so very much Teresa! We look forward to seeing you again!

JAKE H.
Acura RDX
07/24/2018
Always great service
I’ve been coming here a little over a year and Jeff has always treated me right. Good service at a great price and no nonsense about extra work that you don’t need. My 2012 Accord and my wife’s 2013 RDX will continue to be regular customers of this great shop.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you so much Jake! We appreciate the wonderful review and look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled service or repair.

Thanks again!

Jeff A.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said this business is the best.

DJ
David J.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff provided fast service. They were consistently polite and trustworthy.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for sharing that David! We look forward to seeing you for future service and repairs.

MO
Matt O.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the staff was honest and forthright. They did a great job in a timely manner and saved him money.
Jeff A. from Japanese Carmasters responded on 07/17/2018