Joshua S.
Cincinnati, OH
03/03/2020
Poor Service & Bad Experience
Went into the shop to have my car tested because it was having Mis fire in the cylinder. I had given it a tune up and changed the spark plugs and the coils. I took it in because my car was still idling. I had learned about auto master online and I’m new to the area. I went in and they told me they would figure out the problem. My car was drivable and I had driven it fine before I took it in. The check engine light was on and my car was idling but that’s all. After taking a look at my vehicle I was told by the boss, manager, mechanic, etc that one of my cylinders may have been worn in cylinder 3 and that a pin is out and that I would need a new engine or get that replaced which they didn’t do there. I came to the conclusion that I would take it to the Kia center and see if they would honor my warranty. I went to pick up my car and 6 min later it shut down on me in the middle of the road. I called and he was just so rude and said it wasn’t his problem . I had just picked my car up from you guys and got it back worst then what I gave to you

Florence, KY
11/07/2018
Not made aware
We yook in our vehicle for a simple fix. Auyomasters did not call to inform us that they were going to have to do additional work on our vehicle. We were only informed afterwards when we went to pick it up. We would have had our vehicle taken somewhere else. Something that should have only cost $100, service time included, ended up costing over $200. We will not be back.

Kody B.
Independence, KY
09/29/2018
No performance knowledge
I had them install a wastegate actuator on my car. The adjustment nuts were not set and one nut was not even installed. They are probably good with standard maintenance but i wouldn't recomend getting any type of performance work to be done here.

HR
Heather R.
Independence, KY
GMC Acadia
03/04/2017 Category: Service
Heather said she took 2 of her vehicles to this business for their $25 oil change special. When she went to pick up her first vehicle she noticed that the mechanic that was working on her vehicle pinched the hose to her windshield wiper and it went into her air filter. If she didn't know about vehicles she would have thought there was something wrong with her vehicle and she would have taken it to the manufacturer where she would have had to pay another bill. When she was explaining the issue to the person at the front desk he acted like she was trying to blame his facility for something they did not do. His body language, facial expression, and the way he went about it made her not want to deal with him. When she took her second vehicle in she asked if the mechanic that was going to work on her vehicle new how to drive a stick. The guy kind of laughed it off and made a mockery of her question. The way he went about it was unprofessional and he should not speak to his customers that way. She was upset because she was not aware that they can drive a stick and that is the whole reason why she asked. It was their responsibility to take care of her vehicle and to make sure nothing happened. The employee she spoke with left a bad taste in her mouth and she will not be doing business with them again. They should start treating their customers with a little bit more respect.