DONNA H.
Volvo 850
09/17/2020
honest and quick
Every time I bring my car in they are always quick and get the job done right! The price is fair and they are always upfront about if anything else needs doing. They treat you with respect. Thank you Automasters for being a high quality establishment.

JUDY K.
GMC Yukon
09/17/2020
Job well done!!
I arrived for my oil change appointment and they were very prompt in getting my service done while I waited. Well done!!

Dick S.

GREG L.
BMW X5 M
09/15/2020
First class...
Our go to mechanic(s)....

Chris W.
Volkswagen CC
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Chris said they've done the job faster and less expensive than he thought could have been done. He's always impressed with the job they do there.

BP
BARBARA P.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/25/2020
brake light repair and oil change
The repair and oil change took 45 mins...
I waited and it was quickly done.
thanks

Jason S.
Burlington, KY
Nissan Rogue
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Jason said they are great, he loves them and they are the only place he will go. Lots of people drop their vehicles off, and they get to them as soon as possible, but make the people who choose to wait a priority. They have a nice waiting room with free water and coffee . Their prices are fair, they answer his questions, are great people, great mechanics and he can't beat them. He had a rattle, it was a little clip in his bumper and they fixed it with no charge.

JJ
JAMI J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2020
Dependable and reliable
Great work! Fast and reliable!

CP
Clyde P.
Buick Lucerne
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Clyde said he was happy and had no problems.

WI
W I.
08/05/2020
A Shop With Integrity
I tried for almost two weeks to start my car. Each day, I turned the key to crank and nothing!! I knew it wasn't the battery since everything powered up as normal and even had my neighbor test the battery. After trying everyday to start the car and nothing happening, I towed it to Automasters. The next day, Shawn called me to inform me that the car started up for them three times and that they couldn't replicate the issues that I described to them. While I was puzzled why the car wouldn't start for my neighbor or myself two weeks, I was blown away at the honesty from Automasters. They could have easily taken advantage of the situation. However, they promptly called me and told me to come pick up my car because they couldn't find anything wrong. I don't know if other shops would have done this. Thanks for your integrity.

DN

TF
TIM F.
Toyota Avalon
07/31/2020
Up front. Fair and honest.
Honest and straight forward.

BRIAN S.
07/24/2020
Suspension Work
Shawn and his team are awesome. We took our JKU in expecting a large suspension bill, just to find out we Only needed a 4 wheel alignment and a new set of tires.

Thank you for getting us back on the road in time for vacation!

Sharon S.
Kentucky
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Sharon said that she hardly got her book open and they were done. She will be going back.

Mike H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Mike said that they did exactly what he asked for and charged a good price.