SCOTT S.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/11/2019
Another great service appointment
Quick oil change and check out on a check engine light. Cody once again was quick and helpful.

JOE B.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/10/2019
Very professional and thorough
I was recommended by Kody from a friend, I am from out of town and needed desperate help on my vehicle he made room for me on early Saturday morning and I was out the door by noon thanks again for all your help .

CK
COLIN K.
08/05/2019
Friendly service
Our repair was done in a short period of time and to a T. Staff was knowledgeable and courteous.
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for taking your time to write us this positive review.  We take pride in our staff here and make sure we are well educated and trained to assist you all in your automotive needs.  We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future!

CK
CHARLIE K.
Honda Ridgeline
08/05/2019
Quick & Proper
Went in for a quick oil change and got exactly what I asked for-no up-sell or nonsense. Prompt schedule & delivery.
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for taking your time to write us this review.  We are happy to hear our service met your standards!  We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future!

DANIELLE R.
Ram 1500
07/31/2019
Great place and good people
I would highly recommend. Always a good experience.

RUSS R.
Dodge Dakota
07/27/2019
Flexible
Stopped In without an appointment and was able to have a LOF and tire rotation completed while I waited.

BEN M.
Honda Ridgeline
07/25/2019
Happy with the service and the price

GMC Yukon XL
07/24/2019
Great service at a great price
JDH did a fantastic job finding a new part within a reasonable price range.

LA
LEE A.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/18/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
I've had nothing but positive experiences with JDH. They're kind, accommodating, efficient, honest, and fair. They do a great job at getting you in and out as soon a possible! Always professional service. Thank you!

07/18/2019
My care would not go forward nor backward. I was afraid it was the transmission. My car just needed a brake adjustment!
JDH was so pleasant to work with, from Tanya at the front desk to Cory and the mechanics. Thanks to you all!

WC
WENDY C.
Sauk City, WI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/15/2019
Good Work and Service
Very friendly staff and good repair work on my truck.

MARY D.
07/09/2019
They make it easy.
Quick call and they came to my house, jumped my car and they drove it to the shop. New battery. I didn't feel a thing. It has been like that for my my car and everyone in my family. They make it easy.
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to write us this positive review. We enjoy hearing how your visit was "painless" and always look forward to taking care of your automotive needs! Hope to see you all this Saturday for our customer appreciation!

AT
ANDY T.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/07/2019
Fair pricing. Poor scheduling and follow thru of delivery.
Great people at heart and honest but still learning the ropes of owning a business and what is required for customer service when it comes to commitments and scheduling. Has a tendency to over-book and miss promised delivery times. Quality of work is good but needs to improve follow thru and communication.
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 07/07/2019

Andy,

Once again I would like to apologize for not having your truck done for you on the 3rd when you came back. I would like to point out again how when you left you told me you would not be returning until the 5th, which gave me until then to complete the work you requested. When you dropped your truck off you scheduled to pick it up the 5th, you called on the 3rd and said you would be returning early and needed your truck.  We did what we could do to move our schedule around and fit yours in earlier than we anticipated. Unfortunately we weren’t able to squeeze you in sooner than your scheduled pick up date and I do apologize for that. I just hope you can understand how we were not given the opportunity to follow through on our promise because you were in need of the vehicle sooner than originally planned.  Thank you very much for your time in writing this review.

TERRY S.
Sauk City, WI
Pontiac Vibe
07/02/2019
Excellent car repair place
Highly recommend this place for all car needs. They are reliable, fast, efficient, and most importantly--honest. The prices are reasonable, the people are friendly.
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave us some positive feekback!  We always enjoy seeing you guys and taking care of your fleet of vehicles (which is a lot less now with both boys gone) :)  Hope you have a great 4th!!

DAVE S.
Spring Green, WI
07/01/2019
Great staff, quality work.
Great people to work with, fair price and friendly knowledgeable staff.
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for taking your time to leave us some positive feedback.  We appreciate your kind words and always look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs! Stay cool this week.