AT
ANDY T.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/07/2019
Fair pricing. Poor scheduling and follow thru of delivery.
Great people at heart and honest but still learning the ropes of owning a business and what is required for customer service when it comes to commitments and scheduling. Has a tendency to over-book and miss promised delivery times. Quality of work is good but needs to improve follow thru and communication.
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 07/07/2019

Andy,

Once again I would like to apologize for not having your truck done for you on the 3rd when you came back. I would like to point out again how when you left you told me you would not be returning until the 5th, which gave me until then to complete the work you requested. When you dropped your truck off you scheduled to pick it up the 5th, you called on the 3rd and said you would be returning early and needed your truck.  We did what we could do to move our schedule around and fit yours in earlier than we anticipated. Unfortunately we weren’t able to squeeze you in sooner than your scheduled pick up date and I do apologize for that. I just hope you can understand how we were not given the opportunity to follow through on our promise because you were in need of the vehicle sooner than originally planned.  Thank you very much for your time in writing this review.

Cody Fuchs