Jerry's Auto Care Center

Latest Review over 3 years ago

Cozmo s.
04/30/2015
Amazing service !
No matter what it is I need done or repaired on my vehicle Jerrys Auto Care center always gets the job done. I go to Jerrys rather than the dealership not because of the cheaper pricing but because you can trust their work. Ive dealt with many different shops and there's no one out there that can matches or surpasses Jerrys affordable, honest, quality service. Highly recommended

ST
Sandra T.
Watertown, CT
03/23/2015
Love the fact that Jerry is honest, personable, and very reliable!! He always takes the time to inform me of all the options to repair my vehicles and all at a great rate!! I highly recommend this shop for all of your vehicle needs!!

Ted S.

11/23/2014

cusmore S.
11/04/2014
Fast Honest service
Great mechanic. Always tells you exactly what is needed and provides plenty of options. I've had all my cars serviced at Jerrys auto care center for a few years now.

CO
chinoye O.
Newington, CT
Chrysler Sebring
09/16/2014
rotors and brakes
Amazing service at an unbeatable cost. The mechanics went out of their way to help me and educate me about the condition of my brakes and rotors. They were honest and time efficient. Despite being 40 mins away, they are my go-to shop from now on.

Debbie W.
Chevrolet Astro
08/28/2014
Personalized Care
Jerry is very attentive to all of our family and work vehicles. He works with our needs and is fair and upfront on all costs.

CE
Candace e.
Toyota Yaris
08/20/2014
Great Place
I had an excellent experience at the shop. Was able to get an appointment right away. They were honest and only did what I needed.

MK
maureen k.
08/14/2014
Good service and with a smile.
Good reliable service.

Guy V.
Hyundai Accent
06/28/2014
they dont rip you off
hard workers who know what there doing

Susan B.

Nathaniel A.
BMW 750Li
05/04/2014
service and reasonable price
Would recomend more friends to this place

MA
Minerna A.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
03/26/2014
Jerry always finds time to take care of any issues I am having with my vehicle
I Would definitely recommend Jerry's Auto. In fact, I already did.

anna b.
Chrysler Sebring
03/19/2014
Jerry helped me get my exhaust taken care of right away and gave me a discount as well. Highly recommend.

Brown m.

Andre H.
Subaru Legacy
02/21/2014
always going above & beyond
thanks for taking good care of me jerry.
it would have cost me twice as much or more any where else.. I love the fact you honest.

Joshua l.
02/19/2014
Honest and reliable.
Honest work and very pr

Brown m.
Saab 9-3
02/06/2014
Jerry
His honest approach to service

01/22/2014
Very dependable and quick service