Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

Azle, TX
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Fast and nice

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Car
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF THE SELLER (COLIN) came by to check and see if everything was ok.
he just sat as his desk. He made no effort to see if i needed anything.

Colby was excellent. A frined of mine is going to look at the cars - she will not ask for Collin Harris.
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for scoring our service department with a perfect score. We appreciate your business and I will forward your comments to the sales dept.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Always Efficient and Knowledgable
Oil change was performed in 30 minutes, fluids topped off and my air bag light diagnosed all in one hour. Can’t complain one bit, will definitely be back for all my vehicle’s needs!
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

I wish we could have made the 7 minute quarter time but it sounds like we were still able to finish in a timely manner! thank you for your business

2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Convenience Location
Everyone was friendly. The car wash was out of order the day of my service, but they said to bring the car back anytime for a complimentary car wash.
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

we appreciate the positive review and that is correct! bring it by anytime and we will gladly run it through the wash!

LW
Lisa W.
Aledo, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Lisa
Very fast. Comfortable waiting room.
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

thank you for the compliments, we will continue to provide the best possible service everytime.

Joseph B.
Southlake, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Owner
P
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

we appreciate your response and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Louis S.
Keller, TX
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Jerry’s Hyundai in Weatherford, Texas has the best service department in the metroplex. John Merrill is top-notch and the mechanics are all great.i always have a good experience at Jerry’s.
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

we will continue to give top notch service everytime. thanks for the repsonse

2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/11/2018 Category: Service
As always, everyone was courteous and friendly!
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

we appreciate the kind comments and look forward to seeing you again soon!

RD
Roger D.
Keller, TX
06/11/2018 Category: Service
First service visit
Only real issue is the distance to drive from my house to the dealership. Other than that, everything was good.
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

we will continue toprovide the best possible service everyttime

2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Making things right
Making things right
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

we will continue to provide the best possible service every time! thank you for your business!

Julianito D.
Aledo, TX
06/10/2018 Category: Service
none
na
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

thank you for the positive response we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Debra C.
Top notch Service
Fast, easy, thorough, and friendly service.
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Granbury, TX
Outstanding!
Straight forward on pricing of services. Prompt with servicing. Courteous. And what could be better than owning a Hyundai and working with a great dealership?!
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future! Have a wonderful weekend!

Service visit
Prompt and friendly
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate yourbusiness and look forward to serving you again in the future! Have a wonderful weekend!

Stanley M.
2013 Hyundai Accent
One Cool Team for Maintenance Support
John M. and his team was able to keep me cool in my Accent during these Hot Texas day.
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It is our pleasure to take care of you and your vehicle. We appreciate your service and look forward to serving you again in the future! Have a great weekend!

BT
Bryan T.
Happy Hyundai owner.
Apart from the excellent maintenance, the customer service is amazing. Every time I’ve take my car to Jerry’s the customer service members have treated me with respect and made me feel they had my best interest in mind. In all my years I’ve never had a better experience with any service department.
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate your business and continued loyalty and look forward to serving you again in the near future! Have a great weekend!

Regina C.
White Settlement, TX
Service is always excellent
This was my second time taking my car in for service at the dealership since I purchased the vehicle in January, and I have to say that once again the service was excellent. The service technician listened to my concerns, and addressed each of them once my vehicle had been serviced to my satisfaction. Great job once again.
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It is our pleasure to take care of any needs your vehicle has. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. Have a great weekend!

06/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Courteous and Efficient
Had the oil changed and tires rotated, they washed my car and I was there less than an hour. I appreciate that I do not have to make an appointment for service but I can work service into my schedule. I have never had to wait. Great service, great crew.
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future! Have a great weekend!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Always take care of the vehicle and the customer service is above and beyond.
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future! Have a great weekend!

Mineral Wells, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent work.
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future!