AV
Anvar V.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Peacock service
Good service good management. Good hospitality

Janet P.
Camden, SC
2014 Hyundai Equus
01/04/2020 Category: Service
This service crew is still the best. We had a tire event! Called in and was told to come right over and check in with our favorite , efficient service advisor, Rachel. We were in and out in less than one hour. What more could we ask? Thanks, Peacock.

MN
Michelle N.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly
Everything was good

Barbara B.
Orangeburg, SC
01/03/2020 Category: Service
They are very friendly , and my wait time was very limited., Customer service excellent ,highly recommend.

VF
Valida F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome customer service.
Customer service was awesome and speedy service.

PB
Paul B.
Aiken, SC
2020 Hyundai Veloster
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Peacock service at odds with Hyundai!
Service recommendations of Peacock do not agree with Hyundai’s as in the “owners manual”
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I am thankful Jackson was able to assist you. I look forward to seeing you at your next service visit and being able to provide you with the best service we possibly can. Thank you for your positive feed back in regards to services required as we will be improving on this going forward.

Aaron Shepard
Fixed Operations Director
Peacock Hyundai Columbia
(803)799-1234

2014 Hyundai Veloster
01/02/2020 Category: Service
2 Hour oil change is too long for the price
It takes too long to get a simple oil change when you have an appointment.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I know your time is valuable and look forward to speaking with you on what we can do to assist you going forward.

Aaron Shepard
Fixed Operations Director
Peacock Hyundai Columbia
(803)799-1234

2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Peacock Hyundai Columbia Service Review
My Oil Change Appointment was very efficient. Chris Thompson, my Service Professional, eased my fears; spoke kindly to me, and reassured me on the day of the appointment. I had experienced great difficulty in obtaining an appointment by phone. I actually had to stop into the dealership to make an appointment. The appointment was timely, and I sincerely appreciated the service and the car wash. What had started out very frustrating turned out to be great.

HS
Howard S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Easy
Process was easy and my questions were answered. The young lady l dealt with was great and knowledgeable.

Dennis D.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Knock sensor installation
Rachel is an excellent customer service rep. The knock sensor upgrade/installation on my care was completed in record time.

VP
Veronica P.
Sumter, SC
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Great people
I've been a customer for a long time. Love how they treat their customer's.

WJ
Willie J.
Orangeburg, SC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/21/2019 Category: Service
2Wings
Awesome , service is done fast and professional the first time around .

PG
Patricia G.
West Columbia, SC
12/18/2019 Category: Service
I appreciated the professional and friendly staff.

West Columbia, SC
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Ms Dee
I scheduled my appt. was in and out in no time. Thanks for the excellent service

LT
Lydia T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Meme’s review
Always enjoy my visits here!
Chris Thompson is friendly caring and very hospitable.
Your feee are high! Chris did find me some coupons