Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5rating 4.7499963
Overall Rating 2.19643/5Overall Rating 2.19643/5rating 2.19643rating 2.19643rating 2.19643

PS
Paige S.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
07/31/2019 Category: Service

Gilbert, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Pricey service
I was taken care of in timely manner. Service rep was kind although I think I paid for some services that were not needed. I will do my homework better next time.
AARON S. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on this manner. Your input will help us grow and allow us to provide better service to customers going forward.

Michelle R.
Swansea, SC
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Scheduling an appointment
Need more staff
AARON S. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/16/2019

I would like to thank you for coming in for service. I appologize for the extended wait time. I would like to call you and see what I can do to make sure your next visit with us will be a better experience.

David B.
Pawleys Island, SC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Great amenities while waiting service could you some work
The extra key/lock ended up being programmed when previous time we brought it they said it wasn’t and tried to charge us numerous times, which should’ve been included because it was given to us as an extra set upon the time of purchase. The airbag light was fixed and was included in the recall. The gas tank lid was not inspected Newark and pleaded. This is an issue because it was stress that we were unable to pump gas a couple of times because it would not of be The extra key/lock ended up being programmed when previous time we brought it they said it wasn’t and tried to charge us numerous times, which should’ve been included because it was given to us as an extra set upon the time of purchase. The airbag light was fixed and was included in the recall. The gas tank lid was not inspected nor come pleaded. This is an issue because it was stress that we were unable to pump gas a couple of times because it would not open.

Marie D.
Mount Pleasant, SC
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Going back for 3rd service for same issue...
I purchased my Huyndai from the Jim Hudson Hyundai dealership because Jim Hudson was a personal friend of a mutual acquaintance. The purchase experience was exceptional, and I anticipated the same standards when the dealership was sold to the Peacock Group because Warner Peacock, too, was a friend of that same mutual acquaintance. I'm sorry to say that I've been disappointed, and that I would be hesitant to recommend purchasing a Hyundai unless the buyer has access to a dealership with a great service record.

Diane M.
Chapin, SC
04/26/2019
Getting an appointment
I couldn’t get an appointment online and it took me 5 phone calls to finally get a call back. Once I was there, check in was quick and efficient and the work was finished quickly. At check out, a new service tech tried to charge me for services that are free so it took some time to straighten that out.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/27/2019

Sorry for the inconvience. We are working on resolving our phone issues. Thank you so much for your buisness and your response. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the areas we need to work on.

TW
Tori W.
04/19/2019
LONG wait time
I’ve been going here since I got my car in 2015. Never had any bad experiences and still haven’t. However my last app I waited 2 hours to get a oil change and I was very unhappy about the wait time. I will still be going here cause I like the employees and the service is always great. I just hope I don’t have to wait another 2 hours for service next time.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/22/2019

I'm very sorry for your extended wait time. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the areas we need to work on. Thank your for your buisness and your response.

AC
Ariel C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Wasted time and money
I originally took my car in because I was having to put my foot on the gas in order for the car to start. When I took it in as soon as I pulled in and explained the issue I was told they probably couldn't recreate the issue so there was no point in leaving the car. About a week and a half later my car wouldn't start so I had to spend $80 on towing my car to Peacock Hyundai and it turns out that there was a recall on something in car that was causing carbon build up. I feel like this could've been looked up and handled my first visit and save me time and also the $80 I had to spend on towing which I was told I would not be reimbursed for. If I am taking my Hyundai to a Hyundai dealership I would think that they would be able to look up my car and see during my first visit that there was a recall. I strongly feel I should be reimbursed for towing because I was dismissed on my first visit.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 03/19/2019

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
😌 satisfied
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your buisness.

02/24/2019 Category: Service
friendly staff,very helpful
i will come back to get problem corrected
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 02/25/2019

2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Z
Vacuum
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 02/04/2019

I'm glad we were able to get you a rental. Thank you for your buisness.

2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/25/2019 Category: Service
overpriced
Really nice excellent service, but oh so overpriced. Didn't realize lesson learned will shop next time around.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/28/2019

West Columbia, SC
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance on Lease Vehicle
Need to have paperwork, as promised by Willie & Supervisor, to know What Service Was Done.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your response. I just printed your last invoice which was for a oil and filter change and tire rotattion. I will have it mailed out today to the address we have in our computer.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Overall okay
Overall okay experience, there is a scope for improvement on communication and paperwork about services done or points checked.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your response. These surveys good or bad help us to know the areas we need to improve. Thank you for your buisness.

Gilbert, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Lengthy oil change
I was expecting to leave the facility in less than one hour with an appointment for oil change.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your response. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the areas we need to improve on. Thank you for your buisness.

SP
Susan P.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication about price increase
I appreciate your effort to discuss my review and your offer with regard to my next service appointment. However, I still intend to compare prices with another local Hyundai dealership.

12/26/2018 Category: Service
increased price for service (by almost $100)
The dealership did not honor the estimate previously given for service and did not communicate a price change prior or durning servicing.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for your buisness. I've spoken to Adam. We take the surveys seriously and very constructive. Thanks again and i do applogize for the miscommunication.

TK
Tracy K.
Cayce, SC
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Missing Attention to Detail
Of the 3 times I've been here for service, 2 of them were definitely lacking a good experience. 1st time was last year, when replacing a tire, they did not check inflation before releasing car. Had to go back, then released with tires overinflated and missing valve stem cap. Next visit was for a recall (no issues that time.) After ownership change I decided to try them again on a slow-leaking tire. They patched the tire and after I got home I discovered once again that they forgot to put the valve stem cap back on.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your response. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the areas we need to work on. Thank you for your buisness.

BK
Brandy K.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Took a while to get repairs right
My repairs took longer than I was originally told and there were a few extra problems that arose but were fixed after I brought it to there attention.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your response. These surveys good or bad help us to know the areas we need to work on. Thank you for your buisness.

GM
Greggory M.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Not recommend very highly
Was very disappointed
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your response. These surveys goor or bad help us to know the things we need to work on. Thanks again.

PS
Payton S.
2017 Hyundai Azera
11/06/2018 Category: Service
PAYTON
SEE PREVIOUS MESSAGE
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your buisness. These surveys good or bad help us to know the things we need to work on. I'm very sorry for the inconvience. I'm glad you were able to talk with the General Manager. We will defanitely work to make things better.