2014 Hyundai Veloster
01/02/2020 Category: Service
2 Hour oil change is too long for the price
It takes too long to get a simple oil change when you have an appointment.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I know your time is valuable and look forward to speaking with you on what we can do to assist you going forward.

Michele D.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/07/2019 Category: Service
It is like most dealer service areas. It seemed less professional then when Jim Hudson owned it. The standard has dropped.
Had the tire pressure checked. The next morning the tire pressure light came on. Maybe the weather caused this but it never
happened in the past when the pressure was checked.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I am sorry that tire pressure light came on and will be reaching out to you to get this corrected. I look forward to speaking with you shortly.

Dorothy P.
West Columbia, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Good people, problem car
Service center people are friendly and helpful, but our 2017 Santa Fe spends all of its time in the shop. We are making payments and paying insurance on a car we can't drive.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I am gald that we were able to get the parts installed under warranty and we will be looking forward to seeing you in your new vehicle at the start of the year. Chris says thank you for letting us help you as well.

HD
Harvey D.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
It's not worth it
Never again!
PAUL C. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I will be reaching out to you in regards to your service visit.

WT
Wanda T.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Warranty/ Customer Service Issues
Issues reported while under warranty aren't resolved until the warranty has expired. Then you have an unexpected $100+ diagnostic fee, which won't be applied to repair cost if Hyundai decides to fix. Also, it's good customer service to know the customer's name instead of just pointing at them.
PAUL C. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for serivce. I will be reaching out to you and seeing what we can do to assist in getting this issue resloved for you.

LC
Lester C.
Gilbert, SC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Car towed in on Wednesday, work not completed until Thursday of next week. We had to make follow-up phone calls after the initial call after towed.
PAUL C. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I am sorry for the delay in parts and turn around time. I will be reaching out to you shortly and want to see what we can do to assist you going forward.

Kevin S.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Not good.
Car was not detailed as promised. Very disappointed
PAUL C. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I see that the vehicle was not detailed as promised and would like to get this taken care of for you. I will be reaching out to you shortly to see when we can get this lined up.

Chapin, SC
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Long wait
Appointment at 11:00 but did not get out until 2:00
PAUL C. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I will be reaching out to you about your service visit and what we can do going forward.

Joesph C.
Sumter, SC
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Losing My Loyalty to Hyundai
This dealership keeps finding reasons not to enter my mileage! I was told that the mileage reimbursement was canceled and that the system is down, “come back.” I LIVE AN HOUR AWAY. The have the mileage on my service paperwork so why not just input it when the systems are back up?
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/28/2019

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I will be reaching out to you today to go over your service visit and take care of this issue for you. I can resolve this issue for you today. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

TA
Teshawnda A.
Winnsboro, SC
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The same that I have already given.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for coming in for service. I will be reaching out to you shortly to go over your service visit and see what we can do to improve.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Pushy
After my last visit, the service department has sent multiple emails and letters pushing me to have services done now, some of which are not recommended for another 15,000 miles
PAUL C. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I will be addressing this issue and look forward to seeing you in service on your next visit.

10/07/2019 Category: Service
Could have been better
The prices that I was quoted for future repairs were more than what was noted on the paperwork that I was given.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/08/2019

I would like to thank you for coming in for service. I will be reaching out to you shortly to go over your service visit and what we can do to improve on your next visit. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

LH
Lewis H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Wait Time for Service
Better scheduling would be helpful. I will recommend if the wait time is improved.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I would like to speak with you about your service visit. I will be reaching out to you and want to see what we can do to improve and your feed back will be helpful.

SK
Stanley K.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
The staff is pleasant
The staff is pleasant and answer all questions when asked
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for coming in for service. I am sorry that the vehicle was not cleaned properly. I will be reaching out to you this morning to speak with you about what was not completed.

Blythewood, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2019 Category: Service
So-so
Service was prompt... service rep was rude
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time come in for service. I know your time is important and to insure we can improve your service visit I would like to reach out to you at your earliest convenience.