Overall Rating 4.7627115/5Overall Rating 4.7627115/5Overall Rating 4.7627115/5Overall Rating 4.7627115/5rating 4.7627115
Overall Rating 2.16949/5Overall Rating 2.16949/5rating 2.16949rating 2.16949rating 2.16949

09/19/2019 Category: Service
Would reduce stars from 4 to two after current experiences!
After years of very bad gas mileage, neither dealer nor Hyundai Customer service will deal with it!
They refer me back and forth from dealer to Hyundai and put warranty repairs back on me to contact their own to resolve!
Multiple trips to dealership since purchased with no resolution! The dealer and Hyundai know who I an even though stated anonymous.
Reps are usually good including current!

Rachel S.
Swansea, SC
09/16/2019
Ok service
I used to give this site 5 stars when it was Jim Hudson Hyundai but ever since it has been Peacock Hyundai it takes forever to get a simple oil change done. I never used to wait more than an hour and a half and now it takes almost 3 hours to finish it. My last appointment was at 10:30, I showed up at 10:20, and didnt get done till 12:45. I feel that this is way to long for an oil change only. The staff is always nice but just takes to long to do an oil change

CE
Carl E.
09/13/2019
Air Bag Sensor
Set up the appointment with ease on the website. The car was checked out and it was confirmed. They put me in a rental and called me the next day when the job was done.

SG
Sandra G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/05/2019 Category: Service
I have had great experiences with Peacock Hyundai in service and repair. The service staff offer very good assistance, friendly and efficient. Only one concern this last visit; in repairing the upper brake light, the headrest was not replaced and the back seat had dirty stains,. But overall a very good experience to date.

HH
Herve H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Front sales
The front sales team is great

AP
Amy P.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness and Helpfulness of Service Providers and Value of the Vehicle
Overall, I had a pleasant experience with Peacock Hyundai. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. They were able to answer my questions and provide price accurate price points, so I knew what to expect. Apart from tires, I only take my vehicle to be serviced at Peacock Hyundai. Most recently, I had my drivers' side window regulator replaced. The only critique that I would offer is that while my vehicle was fixed with the installation of the new ordered part, my window was still covered in grease and dirt from being worked on. So much so that I couldn't see out of the side mirror. Also, I noticed that the small plates that are screwed on behind the door handle and in the cup of the door were not put back, but left in the center console. These are minor oversights and slight inconveniences, in my opinion, as I was easily able to fix this myself, but it is the reason I could not provide a 5-star review.

Bluffton, SC
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai car service
I was high satisfied with Hyundai as usual. I was a bit disturbed but a gentleman wearing a “Trump 2020, Make America Great Again” Hat. It was extremely uncomfortable and I was very surprised to see that political views were being broadcasted in such a manner. Other than that , the service was great
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to visit your Hyundai service department. I am very sorry that someone was wearing something like that. I can asure that this will not be tolerated or happen again. I would like to reach out to you at your earliest convenience in regards to this.

Aaron Shepard
Fixed Operations Director
Peacock Hyundai Columbia
(803)799-1234

2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Initially unsteady
My only tip: KEEP your service records!

Richard M.
Aiken, SC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service advisors; fair prices
The service advisors at Peacock are excellent; they take all the time needed to explain what services will be performed and how long it might take to finish the work. Cost of service is reasonable, and performed well.

Irmo, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Decent experience
Nice personnel, comfortable waiting area though a little warm., recommended additional service, as expected, but probably over priced for gdi servicing

BK
Brandy K.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Got the engine replaced in my Sonata because of a recall. They took care of other recalls as well while working on it.

Chris H.
Winnsboro, SC
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Ok

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Overall great company and friendly staff.

Michele P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Busy place
I arrived a few min early for my appt and had to wait a little while. Service was great after I was helped and the actual service was quicker than they had originally guessed. I typically have good experiences and love my Santa Fe!

BF
Bernice F.
Service Review
Great service! Christian was knowledgeable, patient, and very kind. I was very pleased with my service.

08/06/2019 Category: Service
This was a RECALL service.
All went well. This was an all around good experience. Only problem, charges are too high for non warranty service, as is the case with most dealerships.

DEIRDRE S.
08/03/2019
It wasn't what I am used to
I usually get great service when I come in, this time was lacking. I arrived on time for my appointment and had to wait while the two employees at the desk finished up what they were doing which included making phone calls...when I was acknowledged I inquired about an additional service for my vehicle, I was assured that it would be looked into and a price given to me, it wasn't done...my wait was over 2 hours, I finally went to ask how long more it would be and I noticed that my keys were sitting on the counter, I pointed them out, the employee made another phone call before getting my paperwork ready for me to check out...it made me wonder how long more I would have been there if I hadn't checked...my car was cleaner on the outside than it was when I bought it in so I know that someone had attempted to wash it and the driver side front and back had vacuumed but the other side was not, I guess that side will be done next time...I usually have a great experience when I bring my vehicle in so I gave it 4 stars but if this had been my 1st visit i would have given it a 3 or less.

TH
Thomas H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Don't expect a call back
Recall update did as expected. Just trouble getting anyone to call back after leaving messages to get an appointment. Online appointment service would not let me make an appointment because it was a recall on my Santa Fe. I love my Santa Fe

2019 Hyundai Accent
08/01/2019 Category: Service
1 person working, 4 others sitting around
I took my Hyundai in for a simple oil change and did not have to deal with the parts department or anything. I realize there are a handful of people that work in the service department who don’t technically work as service managers but the day I took my car in there was only 1 service manager taking care of newly arriving customers and getting customers who had their cars serviced checked out and on their way.

He was doing all this work while there was a group of 4 gentlemen literally sitting in the adjacent office eating lunch and joking around. I know my car had received its service but I had to wait an additional 30-40 mins to check out because there was only 1 person helping customers.

I wonder if any of them had offered to help the 1 service manager that was working for 8 different customers, then customers would have gotten in and out of there quicker. It just seemed like a colossal waste of resources and an unfair workload on the service manager

Marie D.
Mount Pleasant, SC
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Still hoping to give a better review...
Waiting to see if the 3rd visit for same/related issue has resolved the problem.