Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5rating 4.7499963
Overall Rating 2.19643/5Overall Rating 2.19643/5rating 2.19643rating 2.19643rating 2.19643

RP
Ruth P.
Ward, SC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Poor timing and work.
Poor time mamagement and poor quality. 2n# time back and y'all still don't know how to finish your jobs. Thanks!

HD
Harold D.
Barnwell, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Bad service visits
Last two visits were bad
AARON S. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/06/2019

We would like to thank you for coming in for service and we appologize for the inconveniece in the length of time it took. We are looking forward to getting your vehicle repaired properly when parts arrive. Rachel will be contacting you shortly to schedule your repair.

West Columbia, SC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Has Declined
We’ve been loyal customers since we bought our cars six years ago. I’ve steadily felt like the service department has declined each time we go. This last time I was happy to see that there was an online appointment available for us to take in our vehicle since we were having issues with the battery.

When we arrived, the waiting area was packed and there was a line out the door to check in. I inquired later about this with some friendly advisors and it sounds like the service manager does not block off time slots online for appointments. Leading to customers all thinking they have an appointment at 9am, which probably creates a lot of stress for the staff, mechanics, and customers. This is a really poor short term revenue boost that will unfortunately cause long time loyal customers to go elsewhere. I hope they revise this practice.
PAUL C. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you for your continued business in our service department. We strive for great turn around times, but at times we are busier than expected. We have streamlined a few processes to make your next vistit more enjoyable. Again, thank you for your business and trusting us with taking care of your vehicle.

Charlotte, NC
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Poor experience!
One of the poor experience... the people working were more interested in selling than customer service
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for your response. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the areas we need to work on.

PT
Patricia T.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
poor communication
Really bad experience with service department, poor communication, doing work before estimate was given, was going to put inferior quality tires on car. Need to listen to your customers!!
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 06/07/2019

Irmo, SC
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Worst Service ever experienced
Despite having an appointment, it took the 3.5 hours to do oil service and tire rotation. Would not recommend.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 05/30/2019

TL
Trevor L.
Cayce, SC
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest service department
Came in for an oil change, service was fine until I got in my car. Friendly people it was done at a great timely manner. I get in the car and as I'm turning out I feel a very deep scratch on my steering wheel like something was in his pocket that scratched it. I turned around went back in and asked to show them and the mechanic that serviced my vehicle came out, I showed him and he denied that he had any possibility that it was his doing... maybe not on purpose but accidents happen. Did not own up to it. Very unprofessional conclusion when I left, fist bumping me rather a hand shake.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 05/29/2019

I know you spoke with Chris. Thank you for giving us another oportunity to resolve the issue.

GC
Gregg C.
Prosperity, SC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
This is bull
Try harder I should not have to fill all this out to submit, this is what happens when you let the geeks run the world.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/10/2019

I'm sorry for your service experience. These surveys good or bad help us to know the areas we need to work on.

JJ
Jacqueline J.
Gilbert, SC
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/08/2019 Category: Service
service dept doesn't answer. rude people. They didn't call me back to resolve
horrible experience. I loved Jim Wilson dealership and would go back to them......not Peacock very disorganized
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for your reponse. These surveys good or bad help to understand the areas we need to work on.

Rembert, SC
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Meeting other Hyundai customers
Poor customer service and services workers. And they dont explain to females what going on with their car.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for your buisness and the rescore.

WS
Willie S.
Orangeburg, SC
02/21/2019 Category: Service
A local dealer
The location has been great for me other that my last visit for nearly 4 years.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 02/25/2019

I would like to speak with you concerning this. Feel free to call me at 803-799-1234 ext 11432. Thank you for your buisness.

Columbia, SC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Bad service experience
Would not recommend service department.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your buisness. I'm very sorry about your expierence.

Catherine S.
Hopkins, SC
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Over Rated
It was the worst experience ever please do not bring your car here to be service.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for your reponse. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the areas we need to improve.

Joy L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Services not done in a timely manner
If my appointment time is at 7:15 am, I expect it to be ready within an hour or two. I got the run around when I called 4 hours later to inquire about it. This service department is always difficult to deal with.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/23/2019

I'm sorry for your inconvience. These surveys good or bad help to understand the areas we need to improve.

Joshua P.
Newberry, SC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Poor sunroof installation and detailing
When I purchased my 2018 vehicle on November 29th, my husband and I paid extra to have a sunroof installed and agreed upon the sunroof to be installed. First, we were told the new sunroof would be in within roughly three days. However, my car was picked up on January 3rd to have the sunroof installed. It was delivered back to me on January 8th. Upon receipt of my vehicle, I found the wrong sunroof was installed. The button falls out of the ceiling, it's not the quick release we agreed on, the window makes a TERRIBLE noise when opening, AND there are scratches on the sunroof glass from where it opens. My vehicle was also supposed to be detailed before being delivered and there was debris in ALL of my seats from the sunroof installation as well as nothing cleaned except for our Weather Tech floormats washed off that we purchased separately for the vehicle. On top of this problem, the first encounter I had at Peacock Hyundai was by myself (my husband was not able to come) and I left in tears after being yelled at and treated poorly by the first sales rep I was assigned to. If it weren't for Jyrell, our new sales rep, we would have not returned and bought a vehicle from this dealership. He is honestly the only piece of Peacock Hyundai that I would recommend to anyone unless my vehicle is repaired to the standards I was promised.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your response.

Columbia, SC
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service Lacking
Poor customer service, and long wait times with no communication.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you for your response. These surveys good or bad help to understand the things we need to work on. Thank you for your buisness.

MA
Mark A.
12/29/2018
Service Dept.
I purchased a new Hyundai to avoid unexpected costs. I have taken my 2017 Hyundai to Peacock in Columbia 2 times and both times they had suggested repairs that total $300-400 out of pocket. One of the items this time was a Cabin Filter, which I just changed,so there not looking at the items, they are just recommending what comes up on the computer.I won't return to Peacock again, I thought it would be nice to have OEM Oil Changes, but not if there going to try and get in my pocket every time.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for your response. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the things we need to improve. Thank you for your buisness.

BR
Betty R.
North, SC
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Long wait, bad service
I went in for my routine maintenance. My appointment was at 1:15. When I got there, three people were there waiting ahead of me. Three people (also getting their car maintenanced) came in after me. Long story short, all six people left before I got my car back. I didn’t leave until 3 o’clock, and that’s probably only because I went up and asked about my car. When I looked in the bay and saw it was not there (after watching the lady who arrived 45 minutes after me leave before me), I asked about my it; they said it was being washed. I still didn’t get it to almost 30 minutes later. When I got it back, it was not even clean!! (Maintenance plan comes with complimentary wash and vacuum) It looked like they only sprayed it off with the water hose as it was still very dirty. The inside did not get vacuumed either. (I have pictures to show it) The free snacks, water, and coffee were nice but that’s about it. A girl that worked there was nice enough to let me hold a phone charger since my phone was dying after waiting so long. The employees that I came into contact with were nice and everything, but I’m not sure what they had going on in the back. I also asked if they were recommending any services and was told no but when I got my paperwork, there were 4 services that were supposedly offered that I declined? Don’t go here! I have a maintenance plan that I bought, but I have been advised that I don’t have to use this place so I won’t be anymore! I do not recommend this place unless you want to go and spend a lot of time waiting only to get back shabby work. 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks for your response. These surveys good or bad help us to know the areas we need to improve.

SF
Starlena F.
Fayetteville, NC
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Bad customer service
Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/16/2018

I'm very sorry for your inconvience. These surveys good or bad help us to know our weaknesses. Thank you for your buisness.

TW
Tonya W.
West Columbia, SC
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Damaged vehicle during repair; said would fix paint issues for inconvenience; failed to complete what they said they would
Failed to complete work
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your buisness.