07/30/2020 Category: Service
Peacock cares about customer satisfaction 😌
Aaron S. addressed my concerns and explained how they are taking precautions because of COVID19. I'm very satisfied with the resolution agreed upon.

07/30/2020 Category: Service
Mediocre service
Details are important when servicing a car. The plastic paper and mats should've been removed before returning the keys to me.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I could not agree with you more, we do miss Chris very much. That being said we allowed Chris to take the time he requested to spend with his mother as she is elderly and he nor I wanted anything to happen to her. He will back next month so that is great news and we are all excited! They do put new paper and plastic back in the vehicles when they exit to prevent the transmission of the Corona virus as they remove the old ones that the tech was using. I would be more than glad to have your vehicle cleaned and detailed for you given your expections were not exceeded. I will be reaching out to you shortly and to see if I can get this set up for you. I hope you have a great morning and look forward to speaking with you soon.

(803)799-1234

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and allowing us to make this situation right. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you again for taking the time to come in for service.

Mike B.
2013 Hyundai Equus
05/10/2020 Category: Service
My prior post contained a one star rating was a mistake. I meant to give 5 stars not one star. Aaron Shepard in the service department went above the cause of duty to not only have my problem fixed to my satisfaction but he also call me the next day to check in with me to make sure I had no other problems with my Equus. I will recommend to anyone, to give Peacock the opportunity to give you good service and earn your trust.

05/10/2020 Category: Service
I had an issue with the service but Aaron Shepard the Fixed Operation Director Took care of me and went above that cause of duty to show me that he was more concerned about customer satisfaction than he was about profits. He got my car fixed and took a ride with me to make sure the problem was fixed. I respect him and Peacock Hyundai for that.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 05/12/2020

Good morning, I would like to thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I enjoyed our conversation this morning and look forward to assisting you going forward. I will be speaking with you again today and will speak with you shortly when the vehicle is completed.

Luther B.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
04/21/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE DEPARTMENT
The issue that I had with Service Department is being resolved, Service Manager talked to me and explained to me that he was out of work due to a Family Emergency and everything will be settle, I am satisfied with that.

04/21/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Beware compare your prices with other Hyundai dealers, I was over charged by $500.00 and more for the same service, and Peacock Hyundai said they would compare the price and nothing has been done.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/22/2020

I would like to thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I am sorry you feel you were over charged and as I stated on the phone with you, if that was indeed the case we would do what we can to make it right. Given we are short handed with everything going on in regards to COVID19 I am sorry that I was not available at the time you wanted to speak. I am thankful that the repair made on your vehicle fixed it right the first time and that the repairs were made to your satisfaction. Our certified techs take pride in their work and we strive to fix every vehicle right the first time. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I will be reaching out to you shortly.

(803)799-1234
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I look forward to meeting you soon. I am sending over the rescore now and look forward to helping you in the future. aaronshepard@peacockhyundaicolumbia.com

JY
Joyce Y.
Gaston, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Recent visit
Chris Thompson has always been right there when we need him for my 2017 Sante Fe Sport issues. He has been prompt, courteous & kind. The inconvenience part of an 11 month old dead battery, got to me. Was not prepared for a 6 hr delay in leaving for an out of town family funeral, to have my SUV towed & a battery replaced. Was just frustrating. Nothing against Chris at all. Good man you got there !

03/16/2020 Category: Service
Battery installation
Dead battery in 2017 Sante Fe Sport, that was only 11 months old. Was trying to go out of town for a funeral. Had to have SUV towed to Peacock Hyundai, as no other way to have changed out. Peacock Hyundai put last battery in, so still under warranty. I called at 11:30 am as was packed & ready to go out of town. Tow truck got to me at 1:30 pm, got to Peacock Hyundai at 3 pm with SUV. Wasn’t able to leave dealership until 5:45 pm. Very disappointed in dead battery, length of wait & installation time. Chris Thompson was very helpful & apologetic for time we had to wait.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I am glad you were able to speak with Chris and we can correct this going forward. I look forward to seeing you on your next service visit, please make sure Chris introduces us next time!

Joesph C.
Sumter, SC
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Losing My Loyalty to Hyundai
Providing a re-score has been on my "to-do" list for quite a while and shame on me for not getting to it sooner. I believe in providing feedback whether negative or positive and would never intentionally ignore a wrong "righted." I appreciate Hyundai handling my mileage update without me having to make a special drive back to the service center.

10/26/2019 Category: Service
Losing My Loyalty to Hyundai
This dealership keeps finding reasons not to enter my mileage! I was told that the mileage reimbursement was canceled and that the system is down, “come back.” I LIVE AN HOUR AWAY. The have the mileage on my service paperwork so why not just input it when the systems are back up?
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/28/2019

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I will be reaching out to you today to go over your service visit and take care of this issue for you. I can resolve this issue for you today. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Dwight D.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I had a bad experience at Peacock last week. There were a myriad of issues that contributed to it, but it was simply a bad experience. In dealing with the manager, however, the service department was able to rectify the situation. Everyone has a bad day, and even the best organizations slip up once in a while. What speaks volumes, however, is the care and concern I and my car were given in an effort to right what had happened. It is rare that a business goes so far out of its way to help its customers out. I am so thankful that Mr. Shepard, Mr. Thompson, and the rest of the Peacock crew did what they could to help. It makes me feel valued and inclined to return to that dealership for service in the future. Thank you so much!

09/17/2019 Category: Service
So disappointing.
I have left multiple positive reviews of this dealership in the past. Unfortunately, their service has gotten worse and worse with each visit. This time, I waited 4.5 hours for my service to be completed (WITH an appointment!). Everyone there (maybe 25 other customers) seemed to have an appointment for the same time. They didn't complete the service that they were supposed to, and when I got my car home, the tire blew out. I tried to get in touch with the manager to see if there was anything they could do about this (they not only supposedly inspected my tires - they also did a tire rotation and an alignment, and my tire was fine before I came in to the shop), and he would not return my calls. After being a loyal customer for about two years, I will never return to Peacock Hyundai.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I am deeply sorry for the actions that took place in service. I am very thankful that you came in and allowed us to take care of this matter for you. We will be looking forward assisting you with anything we can going forward.

AH
Albert H.
West Columbia, SC
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Rescore review
After having my car in for the battery replacement and learning of the charge, I suppose I was in a state of shock. After several days, I attempted to contact the dealer for an explanation of the charge, which I might mention was a shock to several other customers in the waiting room. Contacting the dealer was an almost impossibility. After many calls and many disconnects, I finally reached Toya in the parts department. She advised me the battery had been charged with an incorrect dollar amount. Within a few minutes, she was able to tell me what the charge should have been and what my refund would be. The problem started with an incorrect charge and reacted like a Dorian. When I brought my car in for additional service, Rachel took over and was able to remedy the situation to a successful agreement. I thank all of you for your service, especially Toya and Rachel! Will see you soon---but I hope not to soon. Bert Hammond

09/02/2019 Category: Service
A V Hammond
battery cost is excessive
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. Your survey means a lot to us and I am thankful that you came back in so we could correct this situation. With what we have done and how we were able to assist you I will be looking forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Lexington, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Chris Thompson
My problem was never with the service adviser, Chris Thomson. He was always very efficient and noted on my service request exactly what I needed to be done.
My problem was with the service technicians not following the requests he noted on his orders and the post service clean up .

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service
see review
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I do apologize that your serp. belt did not get returned to you. We currently use a third party company for the curtesy wash and a rear vacuum is not something that is included in the free wash.

Chapin, SC
05/10/2019 Category: Service
They do good work
My car was fixed in a timely manner.

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Check the Warranty status before quoting prices
I went in to the dealership while waiting for the car. I wander around inside, looked at the cars then stood in the middle of the sales floor. Finally a salesman put a call on hold to ask me if he could help me. I didn't see any customers. You need at least a receptionist.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for your response and your rescore.

Angela S.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
they took care of my issue and seem to really care.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer service was good but the time frame my car was there was too long without an update and issue not resolved with my car.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/03/2019

I'm very sorry for your wait time. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the areas we need to work on. Thank you for your buisness.

PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for your rescore.

Derek G.

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
? satisfied
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your buisness.

SP
Susan P.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication about price increase
I appreciate your effort to discuss my review and your offer with regard to my next service appointment. However, I still intend to compare prices with another local Hyundai dealership.

12/26/2018 Category: Service
increased price for service (by almost $100)
The dealership did not honor the estimate previously given for service and did not communicate a price change prior or durning servicing.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for your buisness. I've spoken to Adam. We take the surveys seriously and very constructive. Thanks again and i do applogize for the miscommunication.

BK
Bonnie K.
Leesville, SC
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service at its Finest!
The Service Team at Peacock Hyundai is AWESOME! We had an issue with a repair and they gave it top priority!! They listened, understood and solved the problem quickly. This team knows how to provide exceptional Customer Service! I will be a returning customer. Thank you so much!

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Tech didn't check their work
This is the first time I've used Peacock Hyundai for service on my Sonata. I would like to give them the opportunity to correct the issues I experienced. My issue is not with the Service Reps, it's with the mechanics.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/10/2018

I enjoyed working with ya'll to help get this resolved. I am here to help assist anytime. Without customers we have nothing. Thank you for agreeing to take the rescore. I will send it after this reponse.

Chapin, SC
2014 Hyundai Equus
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Everyone seems to care
People want to do a good job and put the "customer first".

09/26/2018 Category: Service
Not So Great
This repair had been on going for over a month. The service advisor did everything he could to make repairs go smoothly. Perhaps the "new dealer take over" caused many of the problems. With total billings at $7,000 there were a lot of opportunities.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you very much for your buisness. These surveys good or bad help us to know our weaknesses and help us to get better. Also thank you for agreeing to rescore Adam. His cell 803-528-0053. Thanks again

GM
Geoffrey M.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Clarification
Dealership needs to clarify at purchase what is & is not covered when buyer pre-pays for maintenance services at 7500, 15000, etc miles.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Extra costs @ 15k
Service technician polite & responsive to my questions about $350 extra parts & labor I thought had been paid for when I bought the Tucson at this dealership.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your buisness.

PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/17/2018