Dwight D.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I had a bad experience at Peacock last week. There were a myriad of issues that contributed to it, but it was simply a bad experience. In dealing with the manager, however, the service department was able to rectify the situation. Everyone has a bad day, and even the best organizations slip up once in a while. What speaks volumes, however, is the care and concern I and my car were given in an effort to right what had happened. It is rare that a business goes so far out of its way to help its customers out. I am so thankful that Mr. Shepard, Mr. Thompson, and the rest of the Peacock crew did what they could to help. It makes me feel valued and inclined to return to that dealership for service in the future. Thank you so much!

09/17/2019 Category: Service
So disappointing.
I have left multiple positive reviews of this dealership in the past. Unfortunately, their service has gotten worse and worse with each visit. This time, I waited 4.5 hours for my service to be completed (WITH an appointment!). Everyone there (maybe 25 other customers) seemed to have an appointment for the same time. They didn't complete the service that they were supposed to, and when I got my car home, the tire blew out. I tried to get in touch with the manager to see if there was anything they could do about this (they not only supposedly inspected my tires - they also did a tire rotation and an alignment, and my tire was fine before I came in to the shop), and he would not return my calls. After being a loyal customer for about two years, I will never return to Peacock Hyundai.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I am deeply sorry for the actions that took place in service. I am very thankful that you came in and allowed us to take care of this matter for you. We will be looking forward assisting you with anything we can going forward.

Aaron Shepard

Albert H.
West Columbia, SC
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Rescore review
After having my car in for the battery replacement and learning of the charge, I suppose I was in a state of shock. After several days, I attempted to contact the dealer for an explanation of the charge, which I might mention was a shock to several other customers in the waiting room. Contacting the dealer was an almost impossibility. After many calls and many disconnects, I finally reached Toya in the parts department. She advised me the battery had been charged with an incorrect dollar amount. Within a few minutes, she was able to tell me what the charge should have been and what my refund would be. The problem started with an incorrect charge and reacted like a Dorian. When I brought my car in for additional service, Rachel took over and was able to remedy the situation to a successful agreement. I thank all of you for your service, especially Toya and Rachel! Will see you soon---but I hope not to soon. Bert Hammond

09/02/2019 Category: Service
A V Hammond
battery cost is excessive
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. Your survey means a lot to us and I am thankful that you came back in so we could correct this situation. With what we have done and how we were able to assist you I will be looking forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Aaron Shepard
Fixed Operations Director
Peacock Hyundai Columbia
(803)799-1234

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Chris Thompson
My problem was never with the service adviser, Chris Thomson. He was always very efficient and noted on my service request exactly what I needed to be done.
My problem was with the service technicians not following the requests he noted on his orders and the post service clean up .

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service
see review
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I do apologize that your serp. belt did not get returned to you. We currently use a third party company for the curtesy wash and a rear vacuum is not something that is included in the free wash.

Chapin, SC
05/10/2019 Category: Service
They do good work
My car was fixed in a timely manner.

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Check the Warranty status before quoting prices
I went in to the dealership while waiting for the car. I wander around inside, looked at the cars then stood in the middle of the sales floor. Finally a salesman put a call on hold to ask me if he could help me. I didn't see any customers. You need at least a receptionist.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for your response and your rescore.

Angela S.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
they took care of my issue and seem to really care.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer service was good but the time frame my car was there was too long without an update and issue not resolved with my car.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/03/2019

I'm very sorry for your wait time. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the areas we need to work on. Thank you for your buisness.

PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for your rescore.

Derek G.

PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 03/13/2019

SP
Susan P.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication about price increase
I appreciate your effort to discuss my review and your offer with regard to my next service appointment. However, I still intend to compare prices with another local Hyundai dealership.

12/26/2018 Category: Service
increased price for service (by almost $100)
The dealership did not honor the estimate previously given for service and did not communicate a price change prior or durning servicing.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for your buisness. I've spoken to Adam. We take the surveys seriously and very constructive. Thanks again and i do applogize for the miscommunication.

BK
Bonnie K.
Leesville, SC
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service at its Finest!
The Service Team at Peacock Hyundai is AWESOME! We had an issue with a repair and they gave it top priority!! They listened, understood and solved the problem quickly. This team knows how to provide exceptional Customer Service! I will be a returning customer. Thank you so much!

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Tech didn't check their work
This is the first time I've used Peacock Hyundai for service on my Sonata. I would like to give them the opportunity to correct the issues I experienced. My issue is not with the Service Reps, it's with the mechanics.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/10/2018

I enjoyed working with ya'll to help get this resolved. I am here to help assist anytime. Without customers we have nothing. Thank you for agreeing to take the rescore. I will send it after this reponse.

Chapin, SC
2014 Hyundai Equus
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Everyone seems to care
People want to do a good job and put the "customer first".

09/26/2018 Category: Service
Not So Great
This repair had been on going for over a month. The service advisor did everything he could to make repairs go smoothly. Perhaps the "new dealer take over" caused many of the problems. With total billings at $7,000 there were a lot of opportunities.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you very much for your buisness. These surveys good or bad help us to know our weaknesses and help us to get better. Also thank you for agreeing to rescore Adam. His cell 803-528-0053. Thanks again

GM
Geoffrey M.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Clarification
Dealership needs to clarify at purchase what is & is not covered when buyer pre-pays for maintenance services at 7500, 15000, etc miles.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Extra costs @ 15k
Service technician polite & responsive to my questions about $350 extra parts & labor I thought had been paid for when I bought the Tucson at this dealership.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/14/2018

PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/17/2018

TD
Toby D.
Branchville, SC
09/11/2018 Category: Service
This review only covers your service department. My dealings with the new sales department (Peacock) was horrible!

Sales Office
This location changed name and owner, service still good but sales really bad.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/13/2018

Again I'm very sorry for the way that it went in our sales department. I'm glad I was here to help get what we could resolved. Thanks again for rescoring. Unfortunaely the survey doesn't let you know sales or service. I will send the rescore right after this. Thanks

PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/15/2018

Winnsboro, SC
Wait time too long
Waited to long and service was too expensive but the customer service rep was very helpful.

Wait time too long
Too expensive and wait time too long. If I come for an oil change I expect an oil change. They did other things and expected me to pay for it.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/12/2018

I'm very sorry for your wait time. We will evalaute wait times and our prices. Thank you very much for your buisness. Next visit,remind Chris to give you a 15% discount per Paul. Also thank you for choosing to rescore. Just print this response and give it to Chris next visit.

PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/15/2018

2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service was provided to me by Chris Thompson. He was very attentive to my needs and ensured that he completed all of my issues in a timely. Thanks for your continued service.

08/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer Servixe
The new phone lines are horrible. You cannot reach your Service Rep since Peacock.took over. Scheduled for my Service Rep when he was on vacation. You can never leave a voicemail for everyone. Chris Thompson is an Excellent Service Rep and he was able to help me and is one of the best Service Rep. Some of the Reps are nonchalant and one sent me away and told me to come back when Chris was back since he was familiar with my car.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/09/2018

I glad we was able to discuss your issues. I will continue to work to make things better. Without customers like yourself we don't have anything. Thanks again for your buisness and doing a rescore.

PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for providing the rescore.

PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/14/2018

Thanks. We will definately do our best to take care of you next visit. Thanks again for the rescore

PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/20/2018

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
All I have to say is that Wyatt at Jim Hudson Hyundai is probably the best representative at a dealership I’ve encountered. He is knowledgeable and willing to talk to you about the problems you are having with your car. Honestly he may know more about vehicles than the service department but that is another topic. He is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you are satisfied and i highly recommend him, he is a great guy. The people who actually service the car however are questionable would not recommend.

06/07/2018 Category: Service
Awful service team, but the bathroom is nice
Honestly the most slack service department out there. Takes days to put in some sensors along with them miss diagnosing things costing you money. Then when you are told it’s ready it’s not, you’ll wait hours in the lobby and get into a car that has a check engine light. Then barely receive information about how they are going to fix that along with another week to do that. This place may be good for an oil change, maybe. But they have a very clean bathroom.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 06/09/2018

I'm sorry we are having to keep your car so long. We are working with Hyundai Tech hotline to help resolve. Hopefully Wyatt will have some good news soon. I'm sending out the rescore per Wyatt. Thanks

PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 06/13/2018

John K.
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Brian from Jim Hudson Hyundai...great guy
If your looking for a place you can trust, look no further. I know the stereotypes of car dealer service centers. Those do not apply here! I don’t know any of these people personally and I’m not employed by this business. I can tell you they are all about giving you top notch service! Customer service is excellent! I’ve take my car here twice, can’t remember the first guys name (Adam maybe) and this time Brian. Both are guys I feel comfortable doing business with. Jim Hudson Hyundai is a place that is seems to be built on customer service.

05/27/2018 Category: Service
Brian gets 2 thumbs up
Brian the service guy at the desk was respectful, polite and very professional. His attitude was much appreciated. As was the first guy I spoke to during my first visit/problem. I would recommend this place to others but I’d also be honest.
Morgan M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 05/28/2018

John, thank you for your feedback. Brian or myself would love to speak with you more about this situation and take care of your next service visit to apologize for our mistake! Please take a moment to contact us!!

Thank you!
Morgan Miller
Customer Relations Manager
803.799.1234

Morgan M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you for allowing us to fix our mistake and giving us another chance! We appreciate your business and will continue to give five star service!

Morgan Miller