Jim and Debbie T.
06/08/2021
Quick turnaround, efficient and friendly service
We've been coming to Suddeth for 13 years and are always pleased with the service. Dependable, friendly, efficient, affordable. We know we can trust Suddeth and that the job will be done well. Thank you!

GP
George P.
West Columbia, SC
Lexus GX
05/26/2021
Get er Done
Good people, fair prices, they know what they are doing.............

TE
Tom E.
05/21/2021
Great Work
The work was done quickly and efficiently. They called us, as the service person saw our battery was leaking and a tail light was out. The price was reasonable, too.
Tom E

Matthew P.
South Carolina
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Matthew said that they provide excellent timely service.

Jan P.
Cadillac SRX
04/26/2021
My experience
I appreciate that Suddeth’s does what I ask and usually checks out other issues. I also appreciate their willingness to give me transportation since I am a widow.

BP
Billy P.
GMC Acadia
04/24/2021
Terrific service
Friendly people, quality service.

Sandra M.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/07/2021
Prompt, efficient, friendly, very accommodating
Prompt, efficient, friendly, very accommodating, Will, work w/ your schedule. Will give you a ride to home, work, etc. and will pick you up.

CJ
Cheryl J.
Buick Rendezvous
03/26/2021
Wonderful service!
They are wonderful there and take very good care of my car. I take it in twice a year so all systems get checked out and are working properly. If I have a problem I just call and they say come right in.

Thomas M.
Lincoln Navigator
03/03/2021
New customer
My first visit. Very friendly. Appears to be honest. Will be able to give better evaluation after I drive my auto for awhile.

HS
Harvey S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/03/2021
It’s Within Walking Distance Of Where I Live & Downtown Columbia. The Service Has Always Been Great And The People, Personnel Even Greater.
I’ve Had No Problems/Worries Taking Vehicles There In 10+ Years.
Friendly, Courteous Staff Members That Treat U Right The First Time Around. Or U Can Bring It Back IF And Whenever It May Need A “Lil Mo” Fine Turning.

CK
Chris K.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Chris said he recommends this business for service.

01/27/2021
Repair and warranty
Suddeth has always given us good service. We appreciate the fact that they do not charge us for anything that does not need to be done. Today, they checked the warranty on a part for me and passed that savings on to me.

Rick B.
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Rick said the staff provided great service.

Antonio B.
South Carolina
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Antonio said they have always been very professional.

Janie S.
Hopkins, SC
01/16/2021
Good oil change
The folks at Suddeth’s are thorough and professional. I appreciate their attention to detail. And the car wash is great!!!