Thomas M.
Lincoln Navigator
03/03/2021
New customer
My first visit. Very friendly. Appears to be honest. Will be able to give better evaluation after I drive my auto for awhile.

HS
Harvey S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/03/2021
It’s Within Walking Distance Of Where I Live & Downtown Columbia. The Service Has Always Been Great And The People, Personnel Even Greater.
I’ve Had No Problems/Worries Taking Vehicles There In 10+ Years.
Friendly, Courteous Staff Members That Treat U Right The First Time Around. Or U Can Bring It Back IF And Whenever It May Need A “Lil Mo” Fine Turning.

CK
Chris K.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Chris said he recommends this business for service.

01/27/2021
Repair and warranty
Suddeth has always given us good service. We appreciate the fact that they do not charge us for anything that does not need to be done. Today, they checked the warranty on a part for me and passed that savings on to me.

Rick B.
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Rick said the staff provided great service.

Antonio B.
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Antonio said they have always been very professional.

Janie S.
Hopkins, SC
01/16/2021
Good oil change
The folks at Suddeth’s are thorough and professional. I appreciate their attention to detail. And the car wash is great!!!

Deborah M.
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Deborah said she can trust Jared to keep her vehicle on the road. He takes care of what needs to be taken care of. He works with her on the money too. They are the best. She recommends all of her friends to them.

Debbie L.
Scion xD
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Debbie said that her experience was good and she's pleased with them.

LG
Lenny G.
Isuzu Rodeo
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Lenny said the business did a good job.

KA
Kristen A.
12/11/2020
Jared is a 5-Star business owner
We never worry about integrity or ability with Jared. Jared and his family are active contributors to our non-profit community and the new front office team at Suddeth has a spirit of helpfulness which rounds out the customer experience.

The shop recently relocated to Millwood Ave, but we didn't know that when we showed up at the old location and needed work done a couple of months ago.

We did our best to find a good alternative shop.
However the work needed to be redone shortly later. Since then we became aware that the business had merely relocated.

As always, we had another 5-star experience. COVID is pressing hard on a lot of these small businesses in unexpected ways (e.g. staffing).

Our city has plenty of auto shops, but Jared and his team are a bit of a hidden city treasure. We recommend folks support them...and that any able and good character mechanics apply for work at this location.

Thanks guys,

shawn & kristen

Marcia S.
Buick Skylark
12/10/2020
Repairing my 1971 Buick Sklyark
Suddeth's Automotive service is one of the few places that will repair really old vehicles. My 1971 Buick Skylark, which I began driving in the summer of 1971, now has reached155,641 miles.

Janie S.
Hopkins, SC
12/09/2020
Found the tire leaks!
My passenger tires, front and rear, kept slowly losing air. And we could not find a leak and could not figure out what the problem was. Jared finally figured out that the valve stems were loose and has fixed it and that has taken care of it....good job guys!

Margaret B.
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Margaret said they took care of her and her family.

FD
Frank D.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/19/2020
Excellent service and work
Suddeth checks all of the right boxes for me, good customer service and good work.