Overall Rating 4.7627115/5Overall Rating 4.7627115/5Overall Rating 4.7627115/5Overall Rating 4.7627115/5rating 4.7627115
Overall Rating 2.16949/5Overall Rating 2.16949/5rating 2.16949rating 2.16949rating 2.16949

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Poor service department
Will avoid your service department if possible
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for coming in for service. I will be reaching out to you this morning to go over your service visit and see what we can do to assist you going forward. Have a good morning and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Doylene L.
Gaston, SC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Service wait time
Unacceptable
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I will be reaching out to you shortly to go over your service visit. I would like to correct anything that we can going forward and look forward to speaking with you about this.

AH
Albert H.
West Columbia, SC
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Rescore review
After having my car in for the battery replacement and learning of the charge, I suppose I was in a state of shock. After several days, I attempted to contact the dealer for an explanation of the charge, which I might mention was a shock to several other customers in the waiting room. Contacting the dealer was an almost impossibility. After many calls and many disconnects, I finally reached Toya in the parts department. She advised me the battery had been charged with an incorrect dollar amount. Within a few minutes, she was able to tell me what the charge should have been and what my refund would be. The problem started with an incorrect charge and reacted like a Dorian. When I brought my car in for additional service, Rachel took over and was able to remedy the situation to a successful agreement. I thank all of you for your service, especially Toya and Rachel! Will see you soon---but I hope not to soon. Bert Hammond

09/02/2019 Category: Service
A V Hammond
battery cost is excessive

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. Your survey means a lot to us and I am thankful that you came back in so we could correct this situation. With what we have done and how we were able to assist you I will be looking forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

AC
Amanda C.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Sloppy work
I’ve had issues here a few times in the past. This last experience was not bad, but not great. When I first arrived I stood around for almost 10 minutes before anyone behind the desk acknowledged my existence. There were several staff members in an office chatting. The person who finally did help was very nice, and the wait for the oil change and tire rotation was as expected. My complaint is that ever since leaving this dealership my steering wheel has been shaking, and I also noticed that the wrong service sticker is on my windshield (the recommended mileage is 20,000 less than my actual mileage). The last two times I’ve been here for an oil change they didn’t even put a sticker on my windshield. I also noticed a scuff and a dent on the back of my car that wasn’t there before. The sloppiness is unacceptable for the money and time I waste here. I don’t think I will be back. I will now have to call another tire place to see if they can figure out what they did to the alignment of my car.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I would like to reach out to you and see what we can do as far as your tire vibration goes and maintenance sticker. Can I reach out to you at your earliest convenience?

Lexington, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Chris Thompson
My problem was never with the service adviser, Chris Thomson. He was always very efficient and noted on my service request exactly what I needed to be done.
My problem was with the service technicians not following the requests he noted on his orders and the post service clean up .

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service
see review
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I do apologize that your serp. belt did not get returned to you. We currently use a third party company for the curtesy wash and a rear vacuum is not something that is included in the free wash.

Joshua B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Not great visit
Service felt wasn’t made aware that my car was dropped off turned a one day repair into a 5 day ordeal

Thank you for coming into your service department for repairs. We do appologize for the lenght of time it took as we did not have the condensor available at the time your vehicle came in. We will be looking forward to seeing you again and decreasing the turn around time.

Sumter, SC
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Better late than never
Told oil change would take 1 hour and ten minutes wound up waiting 2 hours 15 minutes. If my wife had not gone outside after 2 hours I would not have known car was already done and sitting in lot. When asked was told just a minute waited the additional 15 minutes.

Myrtle Beach, SC
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Bad communication
Long story short I had to call them two days in a row to find out what was wrong with my car. Not very professional in my opinion!
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for your response. These surveys good or bad help to understand the areas we need to work on.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/04/2019 Category: Service
N/A
Wasn't happy with service . Had to go back and return something that was left in car.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for your buisness.

PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 06/06/2019

These surveys good or bad help us to understand the areas we need to work on.

Chapin, SC
05/10/2019 Category: Service
They do good work
My car was fixed in a timely manner.

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Check the Warranty status before quoting prices
I went in to the dealership while waiting for the car. I wander around inside, looked at the cars then stood in the middle of the sales floor. Finally a salesman put a call on hold to ask me if he could help me. I didn't see any customers. You need at least a receptionist.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for your response and your rescore.

AJ
Audrea J.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Just imagine if I went ahead and allowed you guys to fix my car. I was told the price would have been 882.00 dollars. I would have paid for something that was not the problem! Please do better.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for your response. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the areas we need to work on.

Angela S.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
they took care of my issue and seem to really care.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer service was good but the time frame my car was there was too long without an update and issue not resolved with my car.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/03/2019

I'm very sorry for your wait time. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the areas we need to work on. Thank you for your buisness.

PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for your rescore.

BP
Barbara P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Did not check washer fluid level
Invoice said that all fluid levels were checked, but low washer fluid light came on two days after service so this was not checked-I had to add fluid-
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 03/27/2019

I'm very sorry for not adding washer fluid. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the areas we need to work on. Thank you for your buisness.

Chapin, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Not a Good Experience
Issues with billing upon pickup. Had to order part after first visit, even though they knew why I was bringing it in. Should have had part in stock. Never received a call that part had arrived. Found out when I called. Would not recommend.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 03/11/2019

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Waited 1 hour 45 minutes for a simple oil change
This ridiculous wait for an oil change is the rule, not an exception as I have experienced before. I keep getting the same old line" we are working to improve" but they never do. When my car FINALLY was ready I was not notified. ( I saw it parked outside the waiting area ) and had to ask for my keys to leave.The staff always complains about how busy they are as if that is an acceptable excuse . Staff is courteous but they need to communicate with the customer when there is a delay.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your reponse. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the areas we need to work on.

EP
Elizabeth P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Please see below as I am not sure what review title means?
Very disappointed. I feel that having to visit the dealership two (2) subsequent times for issues I strongly feel were related to the initial issue, i.e., entire engine replacement, was disappointing. And then, being told on the third visit, 2/6/19, it's going to be 563.00 to repair my A/C, which was working fine before I brought it to the dealership for the engine issue on 12/22/18, is unacceptable. This is why I really wanted to speak with the Service Manager and the Technicians who worked on my vehicle when I picked it up on 2/6. The Santa Fe Sport is my second vehicle purchased and I honestly can say I would most likely not consider buying another Hyundai. I feel given me having to return my car to the dealership two (s) subsequent times, Hyundai could have worked with me a little on the service repair bill but I was told that is not your policy and Hyundai will not do that.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your reponse.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Poor service
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 02/02/2019

Thank you for your reponse. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the areas we need to improve.

VM
Vaifanua M.
West Columbia, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Not the best
Not the best service by far
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/19/2019

I would like to talk to speak with you about your concerns and help to resolve. Thank you for your buisness. 803-799-1234 ext 11432.

EM
Erin M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2019 Category: Service
questionable technician diagnosis
car was misdiagnosed twice and proved very costly
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your response.

Blythewood, SC
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Slow service, poor communication
A scheduled oil change took 70 minutes to complete with no explanation why and no communication during the wait. Had to wait an additional 20 minutes between the time we signed off on the service until we got the keys to the car.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/09/2019

I spoke with Brian and I am very sorry about any inconvience. If you would like to discuss, please call me at 803-799-1234 ext.11432. We really appreciate your buisness.