Chapin, SC
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Dealership Service Department-Cleanliness During Coronavirus
I will not be returning to this service department. The service department waiting area was not set up correctly for Coronavirus safety as well as the employees (no masks, no spacing protection). The outside of my car had gone through a car wash when service was completed, but the inside of my car was very dirty and smelled like oil/grease. I spent 2 hours at home cleaning and disinfecting my car. Very disappointing and I will not be returning especially during coronavirus pandemic.

TR
Thomas R.
Leesville, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/07/2020 Category: Service
Lack of experience.
I don't know what happened to your old staff but they made the place very welcome for customers and kept you informed.

IB
Izolar B.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Winter special
Check before leaving....
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 02/25/2020

I would like to thank you for coming in for service. I would like to reach out to you and see what we are able to do to improve going forward. I will be reaching out to you today and look forward to speaking with you soon.

PB
Paul B.
Aiken, SC
2020 Hyundai Veloster
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Peacock service at odds with Hyundai!
Service recommendations of Peacock do not agree with Hyundai’s as in the “owners manual”
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I am thankful Jackson was able to assist you. I look forward to seeing you at your next service visit and being able to provide you with the best service we possibly can. Thank you for your positive feed back in regards to services required as we will be improving on this going forward.

Jason P.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Great people, poor service
After bringing my car in for service on my headlights, I was told that replacing them would fix it. It did not.
PC
PAUL C. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I will be reaching out to you about your headlights and what is going on.

KD
Kim D.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Made More Difficult Than Necessary
Oil change was completed poorly. Technicians left the cap off the oil port and it was floating freely in the front end of my car. Oil spilled all over my car. I contacted the department and they assured me my concern would be addressed and the general manager would be in touch. That was two weeks ago and I never received a response.

Jessica B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Unapproachable desk staff and inconvenient wait time
My oil change took way longer than expected with even having booked an appointment. There were no issues with my service but it took over 90mins for a basic service to be completed. The front desk staff could use a class on how to make their customers feel welcome when arriving at the dealership instead of just sitting there staring at someone like your inconveniencing them by coming to their dealership.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/28/2019

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I would like to reach out to you and speak with you about your service visit. I am glad that Rachel was able to provide you with great service. I will be calling you today to go over your service visit and what we can do to assist you going forward.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Little communication/ consideration
Despite having an appointment for an oil change and checkup, it took over two hours and at least two other customers who came after me were serviced before me. Furthermore, very little was conveyed about what took so long and how exactly the check up went.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I know your time is valuable and I would like to reach out to you and see what we can do to improve and assist you going forward.

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Poor service department
Will avoid your service department if possible
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for coming in for service. I will be reaching out to you this morning to go over your service visit and see what we can do to assist you going forward. Have a good morning and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Doylene L.
Gaston, SC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Service wait time
Unacceptable
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I will be reaching out to you shortly to go over your service visit. I would like to correct anything that we can going forward and look forward to speaking with you about this.

AH
Albert H.
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Rescore review
After having my car in for the battery replacement and learning of the charge, I suppose I was in a state of shock. After several days, I attempted to contact the dealer for an explanation of the charge, which I might mention was a shock to several other customers in the waiting room. Contacting the dealer was an almost impossibility. After many calls and many disconnects, I finally reached Toya in the parts department. She advised me the battery had been charged with an incorrect dollar amount. Within a few minutes, she was able to tell me what the charge should have been and what my refund would be. The problem started with an incorrect charge and reacted like a Dorian. When I brought my car in for additional service, Rachel took over and was able to remedy the situation to a successful agreement. I thank all of you for your service, especially Toya and Rachel! Will see you soon---but I hope not to soon. Bert Hammond

09/02/2019 Category: Service
A V Hammond
battery cost is excessive

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. Your survey means a lot to us and I am thankful that you came back in so we could correct this situation. With what we have done and how we were able to assist you I will be looking forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

AC
Amanda C.
Irmo, SC
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Sloppy work
I’ve had issues here a few times in the past. This last experience was not bad, but not great. When I first arrived I stood around for almost 10 minutes before anyone behind the desk acknowledged my existence. There were several staff members in an office chatting. The person who finally did help was very nice, and the wait for the oil change and tire rotation was as expected. My complaint is that ever since leaving this dealership my steering wheel has been shaking, and I also noticed that the wrong service sticker is on my windshield (the recommended mileage is 20,000 less than my actual mileage). The last two times I’ve been here for an oil change they didn’t even put a sticker on my windshield. I also noticed a scuff and a dent on the back of my car that wasn’t there before. The sloppiness is unacceptable for the money and time I waste here. I don’t think I will be back. I will now have to call another tire place to see if they can figure out what they did to the alignment of my car.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I would like to reach out to you and see what we can do as far as your tire vibration goes and maintenance sticker. Can I reach out to you at your earliest convenience?

Lexington, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Chris Thompson
My problem was never with the service adviser, Chris Thomson. He was always very efficient and noted on my service request exactly what I needed to be done.
My problem was with the service technicians not following the requests he noted on his orders and the post service clean up .

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service
see review
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I do apologize that your serp. belt did not get returned to you. We currently use a third party company for the curtesy wash and a rear vacuum is not something that is included in the free wash.

Joshua B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Not great visit
Service felt wasn’t made aware that my car was dropped off turned a one day repair into a 5 day ordeal

Thank you for coming into your service department for repairs. We do appologize for the lenght of time it took as we did not have the condensor available at the time your vehicle came in. We will be looking forward to seeing you again and decreasing the turn around time.

Sumter, SC
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Better late than never
Told oil change would take 1 hour and ten minutes wound up waiting 2 hours 15 minutes. If my wife had not gone outside after 2 hours I would not have known car was already done and sitting in lot. When asked was told just a minute waited the additional 15 minutes.