Overall Rating 4.13333/5Overall Rating 4.13333/5Overall Rating 4.13333/5Overall Rating 4.13333/5rating 4.13333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CG
Charles G.
New Port Richey, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly advisor. Brought my 2018 Santa Fe for 12k Service. Everything went smoothly. Innand out in about 1.5 hours. Can’t ask for anything more.
LLOYD S S., Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star raint you gave us regarding your recent service visit. We appreciate your business very much.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
Joe Holland offers excellent service. They do what you ask and complete jobs efficiently. Probably, the breast thing they do is to call you by name and make you feel comfortable.👍
LLOYD S S., Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star rating regarding your recent service visit. We appreciate your business very much!

Culloden, WV
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Joe Holland Service
Always a pleasure to take me vehicle in for service. The staff is very polite and professional.
LLOYD S S., Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the kind comments. We appreciate your business very much!

NC
Nicholas C.
Dunbar, WV
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
The salemen there are professional and not too pushy like most car salesman. The guy really made sure we got the vehicle we wanted, and the staff at the repair shop all seemed to be professional and nice. Matter of fact, i didn’t see one of them not working the whole 2 1/2 hours i was there. I can definitely appreciate the effort and work ethic
LLOYD S S., Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the kind comments. We appreciate your business very much.

Michelle B.
South Charleston, WV
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Joe holland has great service and friendly helpful staff
This unfortunately Will be my last Hyundai purchase. I Purchased a 2011 sonata brand new from joe Holland and have had many problems with this vehicle in the past. This last repair at 120,000 miles cost me $1700 to replace the rack and Pinion steering system and failing brake caliper as well as another broken door lock. This car is cheaply built and has a number of minor issues including the dome light no longer works and stays on all the time, the radio has broken, the windows have failed, the transmission has failed and the list seriously goes on more than I can even remember in the seven years I have owned this vehicle. Also the radiator had to be replaced. Seriously kids DO NOT purchase a Hyundai product you will be sorry
LLOYD S S., Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for completing the Sure Critic Survey as well as your comments & feedback. I'll certainly make sure Hyundai Motor America is aware of your comments & feeling towards the product.

David P.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/11/2018 Category: Service
sorry as usual
service is sorry as usual.
LLOYD S S., Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

We apologize for not meeting your expectations.

Culloden, WV
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Very good experience as always.
LLOYD S S., Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

We thank you for the 5 Star rating in regards to your recent service visit. We appreciate your continued loyalty to our service department!

Robin C.
Hurricane, WV
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and they do excellent work
They have great customer service and do excellent work. Comfortable waiting area and offer coffe , tea and donuts. I enjoyed have a cup of hot tea! There is also a tv and magazines to look at while you wait.
LLOYD S S., Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for completing the Sure Critic Survey and the 5 Star you gave us. We appreciate your business very much.

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Review
Have dealt with Joe Holland Chevy/Hyundai for a number of years. Very reputable dealership.
LLOYD S S., Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star rating you gave us and the nice comments. We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership over the years

NW
Nancy W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Another positive visit with Joe Holland
When my car was hit and needed a few hundred dollars worth of cosmetic body repair, I knew I would to take my car to Joe Holland Body Shop as I have had only positive visits with Joe Holland's car service center since I purchased my new car in late 2012. I made my appointment after they surveyed the damage and I dropped my car off on a Monday and as promised I got my car back on Wednesday. Everyone I had contact with was friendly and courteous.
LLOYD S S., Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for completing the Sure Critic Survey. We appreciate your business very much!! We're glad we're able to meet your expectations when your bring your vehicle in for service.

Deborah S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Professional
I am very satisfied with the body work that was done on my car. It was finished alot sooner than I expected. Price was exactly what they quoted.
LLOYD S S., Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the kind comments regarding your recent service visit. We appreciate your business very much.

Syracuse, OH
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Decent service.
Not bad but not amazing either.
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 09/02/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. I hope we can exceed your expectations in the future.

CL
Carolyn L.
Scott Depot, WV
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service!
I came about an hour early. I live in Scott Depot and had a Dr. appointment so I try to schedule my appointments while I’m in area.
They took me in early and I got my car inspected early. Thankful that I didn’t have to wait an extra hour.
LLOYD S S., Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the kind comments. We appreciate your business very much!!

JJ
Joseph J.
Point Pleasant, WV
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with the service
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for awarding us 5 stars. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We look forward to serving you again!

TK
Terry K.
South Charleston, WV
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/28/2018 Category: Service
I have dealt with Joe Holland for many years now and they have never provided lesser than stellar service. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking to upgrade their vehicle or just need service on their current one. They are always, first and foremost, focused on safety and service.
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for awarding us 5 stars, and for your positive comments. Your kind words are much appreciated. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you, and look forward to serving you again.

PM
Pamela M.
Nitro, WV
08/24/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
QUICK AND FRIENDLY
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for awarding us 5 stars. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one, and we look forward to serving you again!

Deborah P.
Nitro, WV
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Always have had great service, and will continue to return for all my service needs.

I
I.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2018 Category: Service
The service department at Joe Holland is knowledgeable, efficient , and fast. They have an excellent corporate culture and everyone from the courtesy car driver to the receptionist is very nice and very pleasant to work with.

Chapmanville, WV
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Always making sure your are completely satisfied.
Highly satisfied with the purchasing aspect and the service department. Love this dealership.

HH
Hollie H.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata review
Wish their Lot guy would wash and detail my car for a fee. When I get it serviced
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you for awarding us 5 stars. I apologize that we do not have a process for washing service vehicles at this time. Hopefully this is something we can implement in the future. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one, and we look forward to serving you again!