Overall Rating 3.8571443/5Overall Rating 3.8571443/5Overall Rating 3.8571443/5rating 3.8571443rating 3.8571443
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

VK
Virginia K.
Hurricane, WV
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2019 Category: Service
I would recommend this vender for service.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your response to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your continued business and your kind comments.

David S.
Red House, WV
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was good Sale person was real nice and helpful
It was good service
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

We appreciate your time in responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. Thank you for your kind comments as well.

Reginald S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2019 Category: Service
I have always had great service from this department
My family has purchased many cars over the years from your location
We love the Hyundai vehicles
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for respondding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and your kind comments.

TK
Timothy K.
Tad, WV
04/17/2019 Category: Service
great service/responds
I haven't heard any more noise i believe the calabers took care of the problem. Thanks to everyone at Hyundai you didn't hesitate to get my car back in for service and your response was quick. Great job.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

We appreciate your response to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We are glad to hear you havent heard any noise and the problem is resolved. Thank you again.

Thomas M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Our car was due for state inspection. After seven years we actually needed brakes. Cody is our service representative and he is great about explaining what is needed and keeping you informed when the work is done.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your continued business and kind comments.

GS
George S.
Saint Albans, WV
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We appreciate your continued business and kind comments.

Assistant Serice Manager

South Charleston, WV
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Terrific as always
As always, they are fast, efficient, professional.

Connie S.

RJ
Robin J.
Ripley, WV
Robin J
Customer service is perfect! The customer comes first, very little wait time. I was kept up-to-date with options and costs.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your business and kind comments.

Terry B.
Cross Lanes, WV
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Joe Holland Review
The service is fantastic. Quality of work is top of the line. Customers are treated with respect and genuine concern. Cody takes care of my service calls. He is definitely an asset. Cody takes each customer seriously and takes pride in seeing satisfaction in the customer’s eyes. I love Joe Holland employees. They are the best !
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your continued business and kind comments. Shirley and myself love when we get to catch up with you!

Donald B.
Fairmont, WV
Excellent customer service
The communication from the associates was outstanding. I was kept up to date every step of the way. Services were provided and completed by time that was specified to me. Will definitely go back if I need any more work done

Matthew B.
Falling Rock, WV
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Charging 99 dollars just to bring your car in to get worked on is wrong!
I been buying and getting service at Joe Holland since the 90's. I'm not happy work done on Santa Fe extra 99 dollars just for bringing it in because I'm out of warranty. That's not right. It's cost enough already to keep car on road now you charge this extra fee. Your not treating you customers right. Really makes me think I could first time in 30 years buy my next car somewhere else. I spent 700 dollars on one car and 300 dollars on another. Extra 200 dollars just for getting work there. SUPER WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your time and continued business. I apologize that you were dissatisfied with being charged a diagnosis fee. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and transparency. We feel we should show customers where their money is spent as to where some businesses will mask this fee in with the repairs. We pay our technicians an hour of time to diagnose each car if not covered by Hyundai warranty, pay for state of the art equipment in order to help us diagnose cars as effectively and efficiently as possible, and invest in quality manufacturer training for our technicians which all goes to improve us fixing the car right the first time. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions as we value your input.

Mark B.
Poca, WV
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Staff was very friendly and helpful

Rodman S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Got it fixed!
The problem was repaired in a timely manner and it was covered under warranty. Excellent service!

David P.
Scott Depot, WV
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyundai Service department
I have used the USAA buying guide to purchase my last 2 Hyundai vehicles (both Santa Fe). Neither was purchased from, Joe Holland, But as the closest dealer, I have used the service department for both cars. They have always provided prompt, courteous, efficient service. They have contacted me for any recalls to the vehicles and have always made me appreciate all they have done for my cars. I highly recommend them for any maintence, service you need for your car.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We appreciate your time and business.

Jesse S.
Hurricane, WV
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and courteous service staff
They were organized and very efficient. They took care to keep car clean as they worked on it.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We appreciate your business and kind comments.

EG
Elizabeth G.
Nitro, WV
2013 Hyundai Accent
Accent 2019
I have 2013 accent hatchback. Cody and company always make sure that I understand what repairs are being done and make recommendations.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We appreciate your continued business and kind comments.

RL

Chapmanville, WV
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Cody Browning - great employee and service.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and scoring us 5 stars. We appreciate your continued business and kind comments.