Overall Rating 3.9285711/5Overall Rating 3.9285711/5Overall Rating 3.9285711/5rating 3.9285711rating 3.9285711
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MF
Mary F.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
My 7500 mile checkup went smoothly and in such a timely manner that I could wait for the car.
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We appreciate your kind comments and business.

Mary H.
Saint Albans, WV
11/06/2019 Category: Service
On time appointment
Thank you for completing my maintenance on time.
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your kind comments and continued business.

11/06/2019 Category: Service
I love being able to make an appointment so they get me in and out. Great service.

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly apprecitate your business and very generous comments.

BY
Bob Y.
Scott Depot, WV
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Joe Holland services both our Hyundai Genesis’. They are friendly and their service has always been good. They provide pick up and drop off service if you live within 15 min of dealer.
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for your time in responding to the SureCritic survey. We appreciate your continued business and kind comments.

CT
Carolyn T.
Cross Lanes, WV
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Joe Holland is the place to go excellent staff who goes over and beyond

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your very kind comments and continued business.

PM
Pamela M.
Dunbar, WV
10/31/2019
New Kona
Chris Lee was awesome! He made the purchase easy and uncomplicated. I told him what I wanted and what I was willing to pay and that’s what I got.

10/30/2019 Category: Service
Good but pricy
Cost goes up now it's nearly 70 for an oil change
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for your time in responding to the SureCritic survey. We appreciate your business and valuable feedback.

Hurricane, WV
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2019 Category: Service
well coordinated
Service was on time; comfortable environment to wait.

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your business and kind comments.

FD
Floyd D.
Chapmanville, WV
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great New Car Dealership! Great Service Center, too!
My wife and I couldn't be more pleased with our Joe Holland Hyundai Sonata purchase (we got a great deal!). The vehicle is been exceptional! And, for us, the association with Joe Holland did not end after signing the paperwork on our day of purchase. Joe Holland has continued to build upon that alliance we started with them on the first day we walked on the lot. We discovered that the dealership also provides unmatched service along the way, too. Therefore, we highly recommend Joe Holland to be your next new or used car dealer — and friendly service center. They are top notch!
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for responding to the Sure Critic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your business and very kind comments. We are always happy to hear stories like yours. We hope you enjoy your new Sonata.

Elkview, WV
2019 Hyundai Kona
In and out in no time.
Fast and friendly service.
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your business and very kind comments.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Everything fine

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your time and business.

Robert C.
Superior Service
You can’t beat Superior Service ! Anyone can have an off day, but thankfully , that has never been the case with Joe Holland Service. Always thorough and a pleasure. Many Thanks !
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and fo scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your very generous comments and for being a great customer.

Michael G.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly employees
I would recommend the service g s rage

WR
William R.
Dunbar, WV
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2019 Category: Service
I did not have to wait to be taken care of.
Great People.
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

AC
Anthony C.
Hurricane, WV
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Anthony C.
Web site to schedule an appointment never seems to work. I can't seem to get service to call back. They had no parts, even the ones that they recommend that I need, in stock.
James B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize for not getting back till Monday evening to get your part ordered. We look forward to taking care of your Santa Fee on your next appointment.

Jim Barnhart

RT
Ron T.
10/21/2019
This is our third lease with this dealer. They have always been courteous and efficient.
James B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a five star review. We appreciate you business and look forward to taking care of you in the future.
Jim Barnhart

Thomas M.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Still going strong
My 2008 Elantra is still going strong. I credit the regular maintenance following Hyundai recommendations for that. Joe Holland service department is also a large reason.
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your time and continued business here at Joe Holland Service Center.

Dawnn W.
Branchland, WV
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Giving it one more chance
I’ll be more than happy to give the service/maintenance department another try. Then I’ll revise my review.
Hopefully the custom valve stem caps will be put back on instead of lost/misplaced. Customers should always be asked their opinion on oil. I prefer synthetic. So to be determined

Watch them carefully
Longest appointment in my lifetime at 5 hrs for oil change & tire rotation. Then I learned they used the incorrect oil and. Had to reduce it!! I still HAD TO PAY PLUS EXTRA!!! Absolutely pathetic. I had to go back the next day for tire adjustments due to my tire light coming on. I won’t send anyone their for maintenance!!

Mrs. Webb,

I apologize you were not completely satisfied with your most recent service visit. Our goal at Joe Holland is 100% customer satisfaction and transparency. Hyundai's, for the most part, do not require synthetic oil. We always use what is recommended for the car unless the customer asks for something different as in synthetic. I apologize for the miscommiunication, but we always use what the car recommends down to the weight, type, and brand. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me at anytime.

Marsha S.
Scott Depot, WV
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable. The waiting area is nice also.
Nice waiting area and knowledgeable people. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your business and very generous comments.

Robert B.
South Charleston, WV
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication between different departments.
I am dissatisfied with the way they did not complete all my vehicle repairs.

Mr. Bettinger,

I apologize that you were not completely satisified with your most recent service visit. Our goal at Joe Holland Service Center is 100% customer satisfaction and transparency. I would like the opportunity to correct the issues that were not addressed. Please feel free to respond here or give me a call.