Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

Jesse C.
Bob White, WV
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Best Service department and employees ever.
Won’t get cars no where else. Great place and Service Department
James B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you for giving us a five star review! We appreciate you letting us take care of your vehicle

MF
Mary F.
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Very attentive and followed up very well.
The experience was flawless. Very much appreciated.
James B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us a five star review! We at Joe Holland appreciate your business.

Alexander M.
South Charleston, WV
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/26/2020 Category: Service
One thing that this dealership does well is to keep appointments. I arrived a few minutes early for a 1320 appointment. My service manager was not in at my arrival but came a few minutes later, took my keys and my car. About one hour later my car was returned with all maintenance completed. I was very pleased with the time in the shop and the way the service was completed. One thing I would like to suggest. Some dealers add a car wash to their service free of charge. It would be nice and very helpful if Joe Holland would do the same.
James B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey your feedback is very important to us. we look forward to taking care of you in the future.
Service manager

MJ
Melissa J.
Chapmanville, WV
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Very happy!
I was scheduled to have my tires rotated at 1:00. I arrived a little early for my appointment and they went ahead and serviced my vehicle before my appointment time. I was in and out within an hour! As a plus, my service tech Josh was very nice and answered all my questions I had. Awesome job!!
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We love to hear great responses complimenting our team. We truly appreciate your time and business.

MF
Merrie F.
South Charleston, WV
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai review
I was pleased with the service and courtesy of the staff. My waiting time was a reasonable length of time.

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your business and generous compliment to our team.

KT
Kimberly T.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Good Service Trip
Our extended bumper to bumper warranty paid off for two repairs and saved us hundreds! Thank you for all your help in getting it taken care of and working us in on a Friday to get it completed!
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and forscoring us 5 stars. We are glad we were able to get your issues corrected with ease. We truly appreciate your time and business.

Hurricane, WV
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Nice facility
Nice facility. Friendly service folk
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your business and very kind comments.

Deborah S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/15/2020 Category: Service
Professional
I know I can trust them to do the best work to keep my car in its best running condition. It is always clean. Always have the shuttle to get me to work. Donuts as a bonus!
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for responding to he SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your continued business and very kind comments.

Heaters, WV
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great Customer Service
Good service as usual
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your continued service and compliment to our team.

WB
Warren B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best in West Virginia
Competent and professionalism at its best..

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your time and continued business.

Huntington, WV
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Excellent service!
Friendly, courteous staff.

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your time and business.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Service!
Helped me out after getting a flat tire

Thank you for your response to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your time and continued business.

Gassaway, WV
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service ...
Excellent Customer Service ... They Even Keep You Updated on the Progress ... Very Friendly
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your continued business and compliments to our team.

RP
Rhonda P.
03/07/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
They always hear my concerns and take care of everything I need. Very grateful.
Barry C B., Assistant Service Manager from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

SK
Stephen K.
Winfield, WV
03/07/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience (Again!)
Joe Holland has courteous and professional staff at each stage of the process. My service technician was friendly and helpful and the shuttle driver was wonderful: a real gentleman. The mechanic took care of my service needs in a timely fashion. Joe Holland is a reminder that good service is not a thing of the past!

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your continued business and your high praise of our team.