Overall Rating 4.3076915/5Overall Rating 4.3076915/5Overall Rating 4.3076915/5Overall Rating 4.3076915/5rating 4.3076915
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

Dunbar, WV

Madison, WV
2007 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2018 Category: Service
No complaints
Everything went just as you would want or better. Not one complaint.
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai

Thank you for awarding us 5 stars. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one, and we look forward to serving you again!

Winfield, WV
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
I had an engine replaced and was very surprised at the quick service and updates from the service department.
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one, and we look forward to serving you again!

South Charleston, WV
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Department does not try to sell.
The service was quick and easy. I appreciate that they do not try to sell you extra filters etc. They make suggestions and let the customer decide.
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai

Thank you for awarding us 5 stars. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We look forward to serving you again!

FK
Franklin K.
Hurricane, WV
Got great service from Joe Holland Hyundai, will definitely use in future

Sharon B.
Institute, WV
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Every time I take my car for service, I am always given excellent customer service. Everyone knows my name and often carries on a conversation with me.
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai

Thank you for awarding us 5 stars, and for your positive comments. Your kind words are much appreciated. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you, and look forward to serving you again.

PT
Philip T.
Chloe, WV
Car repair
Fix my car
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai

Thank you for your honest feedback to our survey. It's valued customers like yourself that help us improve our processes to ensure every customer receives exceptional service each time they visit. We pressure tested your cooling system, and found no leaks present, and no evidence of any former leaks. We also test drove your vehicle, but unfortunately, were unable to duplicate your concern regarding the radio. Intermittent concerns are the most difficult to replicate and repair. We are here to repair any warrantable defects in your vehicle, and we will do our very best to correct any concerns you have. Thank you for choosing Joe Holland, and we hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Saint Albans, WV
2006 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
My wife and I were treated so nicely and our repair was completed quickly .

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
Have always been very satisfied with the service I have received.

05/09/2018 Category: Service
Joe Holland Hyundai Service
The service work done on my vehicle was done on time and the service department contacted me before doing additional work which needed to be done to the vehicle. All of the employees are very friendly and very helpful.

GS
Gary S.
Gilbert, WV
Personal Experience
Just somewhat dissatisfied
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai

Thank you for your honest feedback to our survey. It's valued customers like yourself that help us improve our processes to ensure every customer receives exceptional service each time they visit. I regret your experience was not positive. I pulled your invoice for the state inspection charge. The free inspection was in the form of the $14.00 discount at the bottom right of your invoice. The charges are on the invoice, and then removed at the bottom. I cannot speak for any promises made by your salesperson, but free oil changes are not a process we have in place. I did see we performed an oil change free of charge on the first service. I hope we can exceed your expectations in the future, and we look forward to serving you again.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
Thanks
You have the best customer service.

Joseph K.
Scott Depot, WV
Friendly, Fast, and Efficient

RA
Rex A.
Gordon, WV
Satisfied custermer
Joe Holland is great at what they do !!!!

Melanie M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Fast friendly service
I appreciate the staff and the professional attitude and personal attention. Was very refreshing to do business there

Whitman, WV
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Very expensive brake job.
The steering problem was diagnosed easily by staff, as this was a frequent problem they faced, because the steering box part was prone to failure. The reliability of this car is a source of concern, as I have had an engine failure, leaving me stranded. Now a steering problem. Also the turbocharger broke down. I understand that overcharging for brakes is a traditional business model for dealerships, but it is not a positive way to promote good will.
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai

Thank you for your honest feedback to our survey. It's valued customers like yourself that help us improve our processes to ensure every customer receives exceptional service each time they visit. I regret your experience was not positive. I pulled your repair order to check the pricing on the brake repair. I understand this was a costly repair, but was not simply a standard brake service. The vehicle needed a brake caliper replaced, as well as the rotors, due to their condition. A normal brake service would run around $175.00. It has never been our business model to overcharge, and we try to stay competitively priced. I hope this clarifies the additional charges that were incurred. I hope we can exceed your expectations in the future. and we look forward to serving you again.

Danny M.
Seth, WV
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Service.
Always have great service on my car.

Teays Valley, WV
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/05/2018 Category: Service
review
x
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you.

Linda S.
Dunbar, WV
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Golden Rule Service
The staff are always friendly and treat their customers as they would want to be treated. They want you to be happy with your vehicle.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff
Personal attention to your needs is greatly appreciated. Plus they always have coffee and donuts in their comfortable waiting rooms. Shuttle service is a nice option If you don’t want to wait.