Overall Rating 4.13333/5Overall Rating 4.13333/5Overall Rating 4.13333/5Overall Rating 4.13333/5rating 4.13333
Overall Rating 2.06667/5Overall Rating 2.06667/5rating 2.06667rating 2.06667rating 2.06667

Donald D.
Saint Albans, WV
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
K Dunn
Thanks for fast service.
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for awarding us 5 stars. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one, and we look forward to serving you again!

Ronald B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
EEXCELLENT
GREAT SERVICE in both taking care of me and my Santa Fe!
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for awarding us 5 stars. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We look forward to serving you again!

Tiffany M.
Logan, WV
2018 Hyundai Accent
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Busy place. Very efficient. Very polite.
Busy place. Very efficient. Very polite.
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

SD
Sherry D.
Foster, WV
Quick and Efficient Service
I had regular maintenance scheduled. When I arrived, there were two recalls found. Rather than make me drive thirty minutes over to fix those, they did it the same day. We only waited just over an hour. Great service!
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for awarding us 5 stars, and for your positive comments. Your kind words are much appreciated. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you, and look forward to serving you again.

CT
Carolyn T.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Awesome place, courteous staff, super clean building, great all the way around
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

John S.
South Charleston, WV
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Reliable and dependable service.
I always take my vehicle to Joe Holland for service. My car will soon be 11 years old and I have always had great service on my Hyundai Santa Fe. They always go out of their way to assist you in anyway they can and do a great job! . Top of the line service. I also liked the price match on the tires that had to replaced on my vehicle! I have to say I am very pleased and it was a great experience!
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

James W.
Summersville, WV
07/05/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate the fact that someone got back with me on my complaint of the time it took to get an oil change. He said that under normal circumstances they allow an hour for this and that two hours and ten minutes was unacceptable. He did promise an email to me allowing a free oil change. I haven't received that email as of the time of this survey. But am assuming that I will receive it after I send this in.If he follows through with what he says I would recommend this business to a friend.

Service is to slow
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback to our survey. It's valued customers like yourself that help us improve our processes to ensure every customer receives exceptional service each time they visit. I hope we can exceed your expectation on your next visit, and we look forward to serving you again.

Lisa B.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Unnecessary work on my part
Not sure how I feel about this company at the moment.
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback to the survey you received. I apologize that you have to return again for the paint concern. We should be able to provide you with loaner car while your vehicle is here being inspected. Hopefully, this will prevent you from missing work. I hope we can exceed your expectations in the future, and we look forward to serving you again

Mary D.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Personal friendly
Always excellent service

Debora M.
Elkview, WV
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Awesome experience
Two thumbs up! 5 stars! All around amazing experience! If you are looking for a new or used car or a great service department. I highly recommend Joe Holland! Go see Clark Smith and all the friendly knowledgable sales & service employees!

David H.
Dunbar, WV
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly staff, excellent facility and amenities.
Front rotor needed resurfaced at 23,000 miles. Scheduled appointment and was there over 3 1/2 hours. The biggest concern was when I checked the lug nuts for proper torque specification, it took a 1/2 inch breaker bar and about all the strength I had to remove one of the wheels. It would have been impossible to change a tire. I would estimate the torque to be probably 150 ft/lbs when the specification calls for like 65 to 79 ft/lbs. They make torque sticks to prevent this from happening. This is one reason I stay away unless it's something I have to have them do. Sad!
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback to our survey. It's valued customers like yourself that help us improve our processes to ensure every customer receives exceptional service each time they visit. I will discuss proper torque specs with the technician. Thank you for your business, and I hope we can exceed your expectations in the future.

James S.
Tad, WV
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Satisfied Customer
Service was done in a timely manner

GB

Carolyn L.
Scott Depot, WV
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly service
Promptly greeted me upon arrival and fast service on oil change and tire rotation.

JN
John N.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
oil change, lube, tire rotation.
Had to wait 2 hours but other than that service was good.
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for awarding us 5 stars. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. I apologize for the long wait time, and hope we can exceed your expectations in the future. We look forward to serving you again!

NT
Natasha T.
Purge Valve Repair
The Hyundai Rep was very helpful and knowledgeable about the repairs needed and the proper function necessary for my vehicle to run effectively.
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you.

Bob H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Good service and reputable and reliable personnel.

JN
June N.
Saint Albans, WV
2006 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Clean. Reps are always friendly and polite.
Had an appointment at 1:00 p.m. Was waited on right away! Representative was friendly and polite. The maintenance check did not take very long.
JEREMIAH H., Shop Foreman from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for awarding us 5 stars, and for your positive comments. Your kind words are much appreciated. I would also like to thank you for your loyalty to Joe Holland, and for being a long time customer. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you, and look forward to serving you again.

MF
Michael F.
South Charleston, WV
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Mike Frye
Although I purchased this vehicle from another dealer, your service department treated me as though I had purchased the vehicle from your dealership.

Michael G.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Polite and respectful
Very nice and respectful.