Overall Rating 3.7999975/5Overall Rating 3.7999975/5Overall Rating 3.7999975/5rating 3.7999975rating 3.7999975
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Michael M.
Saint Albans, WV
03/18/2019 Category: Service
they did the work in a timely mannor
it took a while to get aappointment but they did the work fast when i did get in there

Matthew B.
Falling Rock, WV
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service at Joe Holland Hyundai
Wouldn't go anywhere else but Joe Holland. They do great work and are super nice. You couldn't ask for anything more. Thankyou

Donald P.
Hurricane, WV
03/15/2019 Category: Service
No communication
My oil change was completed however it took from 7am to 4pm for my service to be completed. Despite 4 calls to the shocks asvisoe I received no communication. Very poor customer service.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey. I want to sincerely apologize that your recent service visit was not satisfactory. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. I have sent an email that includes a coupon for your next service that will be taken care of by us. Please feel free to respond back by email or call. Thank you for your time and continued business.

Danny M.
Seth, WV
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Service.
Great service and fast time.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your continued business and kind comments.

Richard W.
South Charleston, WV
03/13/2019 Category: Service
I come there because I have bought two Hyundi Sonatas there!!
This was the second or third recall I have had on my Sonata SE , very disappointed Hyundai Quality has gone down hill.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey. We appreciate your time and business.

MK
Marsha K.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Courteous service
Took care of everything my car needed
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We appreciate your continued business and kind comments.

Sod, WV
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
They have always been very nice and professional
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We appreciate your business and kind comments.

Thomas S.
Smithers, WV
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/09/2019 Category: Service
The Service department's willingness to go the extra mile to make you feel important and make sure that your service work is done in a timely manner.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We appreciate your time and business.

RF
Randell F.
Madison, WV
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Always get good friendly service.
Everyone is always so friendly and helpful. Josh at the service desk was very helpful. Used the shuttle and the shuttle driver was very nice and friendly. He was prompt in getting me where I need to go and got back in a timely manner when I called for pickup to go back to the service center. It is always a great place to take my vehicle to for service or repairs.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We appreciate your time and continued business.

Scott Depot, WV
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Survey
Comments
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey. I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent service visit. Our goal is 100 % customer satisfaction. Please feel free to contact me at cbrowning@joeholland.com or 304-720-9222 regarding this visit.

JE
Jason E.
Saint Albans, WV
Car seats cleaned
Wonderfull job had seats cleaned and they look brand new

Jesse C.
Bob White, WV
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Best service center ever.
Very friendly got out in a timely manner. Everyone is so nice and polite.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your time and business.

Point Pleasant, WV
03/06/2019 Category: Service
No service at service department
I brought my car in for warranty repair when it was close to the warranty expiring. My issue was not fixed, and I question if they actually looked at my car. My car is still not fixed and is out of warranty. What good is a warranty when the dealership doesn't fix warranty issues?
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey. I apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your recent service visit. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. I would like to set up a time to bring your car back in and allow us to try and diagnose the problem again. Please contact me at cbrowning@joeholland.com or 304-720-9222 and let me know a good date and time to do this. Thank you.

03/05/2019 Category: Service
7,500 Mile Service
No hassles with getting in and out.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your time an business.

Jennifer K.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Comprehensive Care
It’s important to me to prevent the degrading of my new vehicle. I am glad they always complete a full inspection and recommend maintenance that can keep my car running like new.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We appreciate your business and your kind comments.

James R.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Attentive care by friendly, competent staff.
We are always taken care of in a straight forward manner by the friendly, capable, and knowledgeable staff. Timely and professional service has always been our experience. Our latest visit was no different.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey and for scoring us 5 stars. We appreciate your continued business and your kind comments.

Charlotte H.
Elkview, WV
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Great services
Quick efficient and quality work as well as helpful staff
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Ashley M.
Sod, WV
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Paying for an oil change?
I have had my car for under a month and was told during the paper work that I would not be paying for the oil changes until after 100,000 miles. I was not informed of payment before the servicing.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for responding to the SureCritic survey. I apologize that your service visit was not satisfactory. Our goal is 100 % customer satisfaction. Please give me a call at 304-720-9222 at your convenience so I can understand and look into this issue.  Thank you for your time.

02/27/2019 Category: Service
Prompt setvice
There for first oul change on new car I purchased on 10/25/18.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Pecks Mill, WV
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Always a positive experience. Courteous professionals in service department. Scheduling appointments very easy.
Barry C B. from Joe Holland Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019