Latest Review over 3 years ago

NB
Nancy B.
01/31/2017
Fantastic Place To Get Your Car Repairs
Love going here. Great service in the back, and up front. Quick oil changes, and accurate inspections.

BONNIE S.
04/01/2013
trust worthy
They honor what printed quotes are given

MATT G.
Saab 9-3
03/30/2013
Knowledgeable and thorough.
Very helpful. Explained exactly what repairs were needed and why.

TG
TRACY G.
03/29/2013
The were convenient, got my repairs done timely. Polite. The work was quality. Price fair.

EL
Eliza L.
Volkswagen Passat
03/27/2013 Category: Service
Eliza said there were just very nice to her and explained everything that was wrong. She didn't get much work done but she got a diagnosis and a good explanation of what was going on.

GB
GARY B.
Westfield, IN
03/22/2013
Great Customer Service
Clear communication of the problem and honest recommendations.

SN
SCOTT N.
Volvo XC90
03/18/2013
Very satisfied
Very friendly staff, eager to answer all my questions. Went the extra mile in helping me understand what was going on with my vehicle.

Work was completed quickly and at a fair price.

I plan on bringing my other vehicle to Joe's as well.

DAVID M.
GMC Yukon
03/16/2013
Great Value- quality service at a good price.
My experiences have left me feeling I have had a honest evaluation of my car's issues with a fair price for the service and no follow-up issues, much better than the dealerships.

JEFF W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/15/2013
brakes and belts
Joe's quickly diagnosed the problem and was able to get some of the repairs done under part warrantee.

BW
Beth W.
03/15/2013 Category: Service
Beth said she loves them. They take care of her and are very easy to work with. Their location is very convenient for her. They've been servicing her vehicle for 2 years. Brad is great. Joe has a bunch of great guys working there.

AK
Adam K.
Pontiac Grand Am
03/15/2013 Category: Service
Adam said the business was nice, experienced, and completed the work on time.

Jack K.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/14/2013 Category: Service
Jack said he receives outstanding service at this business and their prices are good.

AA
ANDY A.
BMW 335i
03/13/2013
High Level of Service
Exceeded expectations related to timing and service. Highly recommended.

Anthony B.
03/12/2013 Category: Service
Anthony said they communicated well and did the service fast.

MEGHAN P.
Westfield, IN
Ford Expedition
03/10/2013
Brad
I am always greeted by my first name. Brad remembers me and my husband and asks about us. We had a problem with my husband's truck and he asked me if we got it fixed. I really feel like everyone does a great job and I feel it's very important to have a personal relationship with your customers....that is what keeps me coming back!! Thank you!