JEFF P.
Toyota Tundra
01/19/2019
Best shop around!
I’ve used quite a few garages in the area and haven’t been happy with the service. I started using Joe’s and I am completely happy! The shop staff are professionals, clean and polite. I can’t say thank you enough to the staff!

JOCELYN M.
10/18/2018
Please see comment below.
Excellent, excellent, excellent. Not only did I receive fast service to vehicle, the owner went out of his way to take me home AND pick me up as I was stranded. Personable, professional, considerate and trustworthy. This service station has me as a customer for life.

10/03/2018
Never have any problems scheduling appts to get work done
I needed an oil change. No problem, no waiting.

04/16/2018
customer service area and reception area are clean. shop in convenient location
Joe's shop was able to handle my car problem immediately. I was process of a long drive ahead of me.

02/01/2018
Clean, friendly place
If there is a problem with your car Joe will fix it

KK
KENNETH K.
Buick LaCrosse
12/22/2017
Great friendly service
Dropped off truck for inspection and oil change. Joe called to let me know what was needed to pass inspection and then recommended repairs that might become a problem later and the estimated cost. I really appreciated the heads up and told him to do all the work. The truck was still done that day and within the estimate. Great job Joe. Thanks for all the help.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/06/2017
Dependable , reliable , and honest
My husband and I have been using Joe’s for over 8 years , he is always available , and if he isn’t always makes time . He always tells us exactly what is wrong and is very fair . His quality of work has kept the same car under me with no problems for 4 years . Wouldn’t take our vehicles anywhere else.

AE
ALAN (Bob) E.
Bensalem, PA
BMW 750Li
11/21/2017
The Best Place
They are honest and know what they are doing.

11/19/2017
Clean, friendly place
Reliable, dependable place.

MIKE G.
09/21/2017
Great service and prices
Good atmosphere and work is performed when it needs it not when it doesn't great mechanic

RF
REGINA F.
05/31/2017
Great service and fair pricing :)

KC
KAREN C.
West Chester, PA
Ford Expedition
05/13/2017
Honest Mechanic & Member of Community
I hve been going to Joe's Automotive for over 20 years. You don't stay with someone that long unless you trust them. Eight years ago I moved approx 60 miles away and I still drive back to Joe's when I have a problem. Joe's Automotive is a hidden gem. Take my word you won't be sorry you tried this business.

LORRAINE M.
BMW 325Ci
04/03/2017
Always does a great job and fast service!
I have been taking my cars to Joe's Automotive for many years and feel totally confident that I will always be treated fairly and the job gets done! Joe's the best!

DAVID B.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/23/2017
Friendly, knowledgeable
They were great. My car was done when promised, the quality and workmanship are top notch .Thanks Joe!

Jennifer M.
Morrisville, PA
01/08/2017
Excellent service, friendly and knowledgeable staff
This was my first visit to Joe M Automotive and we will certainly be returning.

DAN L.

Croydon, PA
Nissan Murano
12/29/2016
My murano
Like usual Joe did wonders.

Brittany S.
GMC Sonoma
12/18/2016
Great people! Feel at home
Very friendly and great help.

DARLENE C.
Saturn SC2
11/11/2016
Inspection ,repairs, price
Friendly atmosphere, great work!

WS
WALTON S.
Langhorne, PA
10/30/2016
Best place around.
Joe is a Awsome guy who knows what he is doing. Very Awsome mechanic. Who knows is stuff. Very. Reasonable prices. I wouldn't trust anybody else with my vehicle's besides Joe.