4.6

Trixy B.
04/18/2021 Category: Service
Reliable
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you for your recent service. We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback. We will continue to work on our process and procedures, so that we can exceed your expectations and earn a 5 STAR on your next visit!

EV
Eugenio V.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Respond client calls
Keeping me waiting for return my car for over 10 days it was an enormous hardship to me and my family.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for your recent service visit.  I apologize for your experience.  We will be contacting you to discuss.

Robert H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Good service, iffy sales. Only you folks know.
I don’t liked to be ignored. Not even high how area talk to you latter old man.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you so much for your recent service visit, and your time in providing feedback!  I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider and seeing you again next time.

Michael S.
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Key Fobs
If you need a third key fob for your car, make sure you can get one BEFORE you buy it. I have an Elantra and was told I cannot get a third key fob, after I purchased the car and requested one on a service visit.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 04/14/2021

LD
Lloyd D.
Buies Creek, NC
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service after purchase.
I have had two rather minor problems after the purchase of my car and Johnson Hyundai fixed them promptly and with no charge or attempted charges since my car was still under warranty which they pointed out to me.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 04/14/2021

IL
Ivy L.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Love Johnson Hyundai of Cary
I always have good experience there.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 04/13/2021

BD
Brian D.
Cary, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Always good service
I rarely have any issues at this dealership.
I bring my car down for it’s routine service, and I’m always greeted with a smile.
Service is performed well on my car, and I always get it back in a timely fashion.
The one and only time I had any hiccup, and the personal took care of it in a professional fashion.
You have to respect a company that takes responsibility, and accountability for things!
They did right by me, and that goes a long way to creating repeat business.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 04/13/2021

ST
Sergey T.
Cary, NC
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Amazing service, great people!
Quick, accurate, and honest service; amazing people working there always there to help! Love it!
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 04/12/2021

GV
Girard V.
Sanford, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Broken Promise
was told oil change would be complamentry was charged $40 and change. purchased 4 vehicles from Johnson will not be a 5th
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 04/12/2021

Sanford, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Overall work, met my expectations but my service rep, did not give me updates on my car. It wasn’t until I got the manager involved that’s when I got results.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 04/08/2021

04/08/2021 Category: Service
Great experience and would recommend them to a friend!
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 04/08/2021

Michael R.
Fuquay Varina, NC
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/05/2021 Category: Service
great people and excellent service.
Always very responsive to your questions and an overall pleasant staff to deal with . Fletcher and his service manager ( Randy ) are always very personable and pleasant when they greet and see you. And most important the work done is of the best quality.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 04/05/2021

04/02/2021 Category: Service
The sale advisor Jeff Patterson was very helpful 😊
I am always very satisfied when I go to Johnson Hyundai Cary. Everyone is very pleasant and really make you comfortable.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 04/02/2021

VC
Virginia C.
Willow Spring, NC
04/02/2021 Category: Service
My Sonata Service
Jeff Patterson is incredibly helpful, pleasant and professional. I will definitely be back!
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 04/02/2021

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/01/2021 Category: Service
excellent service
Jeremy and Ben took good care of me and my car. They answered all the questions my husband and I had.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 04/01/2021