Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 3.6938794/5Overall Rating 3.6938794/5Overall Rating 3.6938794/5rating 3.6938794rating 3.6938794
Overall Rating 2.2448947/5Overall Rating 2.2448947/5rating 2.2448947rating 2.2448947rating 2.2448947

Donna S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Great Service, Great Care
Everything here from the check in to the waiting area is exceptional. They take great care explaining everything they are doing with my car and any costs involved. The people are friendly and great to work with!

CG
Charlene G.
Durham, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
Awesome service
I came home from Basic Training to find my car battery dead. When I called, even though they were booked, I was told to come on in and an emergency apt will be put in. Great service and customer service!! The happiest 20 mins I drove so far.
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary. We greatly appreciate your continued business and value your time in providing feedback! I'm glad that we have been able meet, and exceed your expectations! We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider.

And thank you for your military service!

Judith H.
Clayton, NC
Fast service appreciated
It took only one hour to get the oil change done plus an inspection -- in when scheduled and out when promised.

Apex, NC
More than one visit
Two separate trips were required to fix my engine light problem. Hopefully fixed when I brought the car back the next morning.
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for your recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary. We greatly appreciate your business and your time in providing feedback. We strive for 100% satisfaction from every guest with every visit. I personally apologize for missing the mark on this visit, but we will continue to coach and train to make sure that we exceed every expectation on your next visit.

NM
Nicole M.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Great customer service!
I am a long time customer at Johnson Hyundai. My service advisor Nathan, always listens to any concerns I may have and makes sure that I am satisfied and comfortable with my car care. Aaron, their mechanic was awesome in taking the time recently to determine what was wrong with my vehicle and offered a solution on how to go about repairing it.
Very happy with my most recent customer service!

Andy S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Organized
bye
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 09/24/2018

Thank your for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai.  We do greatly appreciate your business and your time in providing feedback.  Per our conversation, I look forward to seeing you later this week so we can get the color of the handle corrected!

Thanks again,

PV
Patricia V.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Have been a customer for many years.
Very friendly, thorough and quick.

Ramakrishnan R.
Morrisville, NC
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Great Service!
Friendly people and great service!

09/23/2018 Category: Service
Quck follow up with my concern
I appreciate the quick follow up with my concern. This truly shows customer appreciation.

09/23/2018 Category: Service
Better Customer service
Customer service is key!
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai and Genesis of Cary!  We greatly appreciate your business and your time in providing feedback.  I also thank you for speaking with me in more detail about your experience!  I greatly appreciate you taking the time to give me information on how I can better my team, so we can ensure the best possible service for you, and all of our other guests!  Please feel free to contact me directly with any further questions concerns or comments.

Thanks again!  We look forward to continuing to service your vehicle, and provide you with exceptional customer service!

Respectfully and sincerely,

MA
Matlyn A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Service.
The staff and service department. Excellent job!!! I am always very pleased.

Linda S.
Holly Springs, NC
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Linda S
Efficient and friendly customer service; attention to every detail regarding my vehicle. Clean customer waiting area.
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 09/22/2018

Karen S.
Raleigh, NC
09/21/2018 Category: Service
I am and always have been impressed with Johnson Hyundai, so much so that I traded my ‘16 Tucson for an ‘18 Santa Fe Sport!
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 09/22/2018

SE
Suzanne E.
Apex, NC
2018 Hyundai Kona
Clean, courteous
Thank you for your PROMPT and professional response to my new car check engine light. Fixed within hours.
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 09/21/2018

Janet D.
Pittsboro, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service is terrific
The service rep was knowledgeable and efficient abd ghe work was completed on a timely basis. The reason I am a customer (bought 3 Sabte Fe’s) is due to your reputation for excellent service.

Durham, NC
Professional treatment
From the moment I arrived all personnel showed respect , listened to why I was there., completed my service, including recall item in a very timely manner . Thank you 😊

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast Service, Nice waiting area, great coffee and snacks
I love my Hyundai Santa Fe with the exception of the Blue Link navigation. Please try to get those who be-
to get that system improved. Can by home 2 wks and not use Blue Link and get in vehicle and it wants to know if you
would like to resume route. Then when you would like to use it, it can never find address. Thankful the two times I have
been completely lost it worked but all those misses in between.

Knightdale, NC

Micah C.
Cameron, NC
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The people!
The people and the service they provide are always excellent.
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 09/19/2018

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
The efficiency, knowledge and communication were stellar impressively welcomed
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 09/17/2018

Garner, NC
09/17/2018 Category: Service
repeat service
This time around the service experience was better than previous visits. However the parking area totally sucks!!!
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai and Genesis of Cary.  We greatly appreciate your business and your time in providing feedback.  I apologize for the tight quarters that we are given for our parking lot.  We are currently building a new facility for Subaru, which should be finished by the end of the year.  After we move them out, we should have significantly more room to move around. Unfortunately, the construction delays are beyond our control.  I am glad to hear that the service experience is better, as that is something that we can control and make changes to improve upon.  I have left you a message to see if there's anything that I can personally do to better your future visits.  Please feel free to give me a call at your convenience.

Thanks again for your continued business!