Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 3.7307708/5Overall Rating 3.7307708/5Overall Rating 3.7307708/5rating 3.7307708rating 3.7307708
Overall Rating 2.2500002/5Overall Rating 2.2500002/5rating 2.2500002rating 2.2500002rating 2.2500002

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Just acceptable
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary.  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback.  I'm hoping, that at your convenience, you will contact me to let me know what we can do better to earn a 5 Star rating.  I'm hoping to get as much information as possible so we can better our service department, and better the experience of all of our guests.

CT
Christopher T.
GREAT, fast experience
This visit was my 90,000-mile service, and I was dreading it. I expected it to take all day cost over a thousand dollars. Fortunately, neither was true. I was out in a couple of hours, and it cost much, much less than I thought it would. I would definitely return there for more service.
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary. We greatly appreciate your continued business and value your time in providing feedback! I'm glad that we have been able to meet, and exceed your expectations! We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider.

LL
Lewis L.
Excellent service experience
We’ve used Johnson hyundai/service since 2011, 4 vehicles, with our lease ending in a few months.

We have used a number of different service techs over the period all of whom have been great to work with. Most recently, Fetcher was very good at keeping name informed at the progress .

2013 Hyundai Azera
clean comfortable waiting area
Check in works smoothly

Sreekanth B.
Honest Service Center
Unlike most other service centers, this one does not sell unwanted services. I went in for a routine oil change and came back after a routine oil change. That was quite refreshing. Also, my car is less than a couple of years old, so it really should not have any need for new parts or additional services. Been there 3 or 4 times now and all have been positive experiences.

PM
Patricia M.
Clayton, NC
Fast and efficient
Came in for 7500 mile service, oil change, tire rotation etc. and state inspection. Done in about an hour and only paid less than $15 for inspection because of warranty plan I have.

Tire rotation
Very polite and professional

WL
Wendy L.
Ease of mind
Every experience I've had there has been successful and handled professionally.

KC
Keith C.
Clayton, NC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Great communication
Dealer communicated well and very thorough explanation with fixing my broken sunroof.

Maureen M.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is pleasant and courteous.
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/15/2018

Great Customer Service+ Promptness
Keep up the great work
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/15/2018

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service my car was in and out on Saturday when we dropped my car off.
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/14/2018

LP
Lorna P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I live in Durham but I travel to Johnson Hyundai because of the exceptional service they provide.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wait time has improved
Prior appointments at this dealer have taken much longer than estimated- even for oil changes. This latest visit exceeded my expectations.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Satisfactory service
Satisfactory service
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary. We greatly appreciate your continued business and value your time in providing feedback! We will continue to work on our quality control so that we can improve our service and earn a 5 Star with your next visit!
Please feel free to contact me directly with any additional information about your visit that may help us better your future services.

LJ
Leonard J.
Evington, VA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Very impressed with customer care and waiting room.
Couldn't believe how fast they serviced my vehicle. Will definitely come back to this dealership.

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Good Visit, Good Experience
They addressed all of my issues and let me know how my car is holding up overall. Visit didn't take any longer than expected and the outcome was good. The waiting area had plenty of seats and snacks so my short wait was a comfortable wait.
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/12/2018

Raleigh, NC
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Below average communication
Never responded to request for help with a Bluetooth problem.
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary. I apologize for the lack of communication and promise to reach out to you tomorrow to get this resolved.

Thanks again,

11/10/2018 Category: Service
My service appointment was on time and quick. Friendly staff and no pressure. Much appreciated.
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/12/2018