4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Holly Springs, NC
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Reliable Service
As always , on time quality service.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much for your recent service visit, and your time in providing feedback!  I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider and seeing you again next time!

Michael B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Painless, Efficient Service at Johnson Hyundai
Easy check-in, professional customer service, finished service ahead of schedule, reasonable pricing for service. Clean, comfortable customer waiting areas.

HP
Humienny P.
Angier, NC
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Johnson Hyundai
I didn't go to dealer for maint. or repair, but to get $ back because of litigation on my car. Luckily, Hyundai stood up to their error in misrepresenting the fuel economy. I really haven't had to repair my car after 7 years & almost 72000 miles. I've had a couple recalls & got them taken care of
They are accommodating. Have a nice sitting area. & goodies to munch on while you wait. Free wi-fi.
The parking though, is difficult. They handle it well.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for your recent service.  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback.  We will continue to work on our process and procedures, so that we can exceed your expectations and earn a 5 STAR on your next visit!  If there's ever anything that I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me directly!

Chapel Hill, NC
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Beautiful clean store and unmatched service.
For years I bought many Hyundai products from a local dealer whose store was terrible and employees were a mess.

Then I found Johnson Hyundai. Even though its a 30 minute drive, I look forward to my return visits to see a business run the right way. Every time I leave the Johnson store I am amazed by: i) the efficiency of the employees; ii) the professionalism of the employees; and iii) the first class facility. I look forward to rewarding Johnson with many new car purchases in the future.

John K.
Morrisville, NC
02/13/2020 Category: Service
In and out quickly.. Friendly staff

Hillsborough, NC
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Great Experience
Service department is punctual and polite.

VS
Vincent S.
Durham, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Warranty service
Done quickly and hassle free!

VS
Quick, courteous and thorough

Apex, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Work
Always great service and quick. Thanks!
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/13/2020

Rolesville, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Thanks for the great service and the nice attention
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/13/2020

Raleigh, NC
02/12/2020 Category: Service
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/12/2020

Robert M.
Holly Springs, NC
Quick Service
I was in and out in less than an hour.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/12/2020