Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.9393967/5Overall Rating 3.9393967/5Overall Rating 3.9393967/5rating 3.9393967rating 3.9393967
Overall Rating 2.276928/5Overall Rating 2.276928/5rating 2.276928rating 2.276928rating 2.276928

TJ
Todd J.
Wilson, NC
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Clean, friendly, and fast...
I really like the complimentary snacks and office workspaces. Setting up appointments online is a nice touch. Fast warranteed repairs. Better than I expected!
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary!  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback!  We all love to read the comments of our guests, as it motivates us all to continue to work hard and provide exceptional customer service. We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Not ideal
Service advisor was unaccommodating and argumentative, did not want to spend any effort addressing my concerns. Would not provide loaner up front, so I had to return to get the loaner and then return again for my vehicle. Service not complete due to part not ordered, despite explaining the part needing to be replaced when I made the appointment. Now having to take a 3rd trip. Also, despite 8am appointment, service not started until at least 11. No one called to update me without me calling first. Loaner I did get was very nice, tho. 1 easy issue not rectified despite obviously still being wrong. Advisor wouldn't even get it my car with me to verify and could never find a tech to do so. Argued with me that it was our of warranty despite showing me documentation to the contrary. Phone number and car type are still wrong in the system, no effort to correct them despite repeated inquiries.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for your business. We will address your remaining concerns tomorrow when you arrive.  If you need a loaner when you drop off, please let me know direclty.

NV
Nathan V.
Tommy N. and Matt B. - Excellence in Every Way
Hello!

I have had an absolute fantastic experience both with Tommy Nguyen of the Sales Department, and Matt Burns of the Service Department. Both gentlemen have excelled in their respective roles, and exceed the high standards of Hyundai.

Being a first time owner, I was incredibly pleased to work with Tommy, who was the primary reason that I chose Hyundai over their competitors at Honda. He was and continues to remain engaging, positive, and an incredibly knowledgeable salesman. He made the shopping experience relaxing, and easily helped me and my family avoid the common stresses of purchasing a new vehicle. He easily helped me compare and contrast, finding the perfect vehicle for our needs.

Likewise, when it was time for my first service appointment, Matt was the consummate professional, and gave me a more complete understanding of my car, and when to bring it in for maintenance. Patient and understanding, he fielded my questions with ease, and demonstrated his experience with precise and easy to understand answers. Even though it was a tad busy, and the wait was a little long (which is outside of his control), he continued to check in and give me regular updates, making me feel like I wasn't lost in the shuffle of maintenance. I have never had a more caring professional in any of my auto service experiences.

I will be a lifetime customer due to both of these awesome individuals. Please commend them for their respective work with the highest rewards available. I look forward to working with them with future purchases and services. Great job, Tommy and Matt, continue to rock.

Best regards,
-Nathan V.

BW
Brian W.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable service almost always takes longer than quoted
While I feel like this shop does a good job, they almost always take longer than they tell me. IN my case changing the spark plugs was much more expensive than expected when I scheduled the service. I don't think that's the fault of the shop- just the way Hyundai makes money on cars that don't break down a lot.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary.  We greatly appreciate your continued business and your time in providing feedback.  I apologize for the extended time in performing your service.  You are most definitely correct, as the 6 cylinder engines are significantly more labor intensive.  I will reach out to you to see what I can do to compensate you for your time.

Thanks again!

2009 Hyundai Elantra
Repair Estimate
When your told the price some of the estimate show parts and labor but the majority only shows labor. I think that is misleading when it come to paying your final bill.

GD
Gloria D.
Rocky Mount, NC
Awesome Service Department
Such a wonderful experience again. Great service department. Friendly sales team that remembers you purchasing almost a year ago.

Terry B.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Treated Very Well
I really enjoyed my visit and was well served

FK
Frank K.
Morrisville, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Not much to say (and that's a good thing)
Friendly - Thoroughly - Punctual - Reasonably Priced

KJ
Karen J.
Clayton, NC
Oil Change
Quick , efficient —and friendly - !!

Jorhetta H.
Franklinton, NC
05/20/2019 Category: Service
The entire process...telephone call to schedule service, arrival at service dept, service advisors, great coffee and snacks, fair parts and repair prices. Shall I keep going?
See under Review Title above...

HM
Heidi M.
Garner, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Service department is fantastic!
I had an issue with my steering column and it was going to take some time to get the part in and they were amazing with providing me with a brand new vehicle to drive the whole time I was waiting for my vehicle which was over 2 weeks. I so appreciated that option. The folks there are all so kind and willing to spend the time listening to my needs and concerns. I will always be bringing my Elantra there for all her service needs. Great job to all of you! I wish more companies had your ethics!

PM
Paul M.
Matthews, NC
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Delivered service ahead of schedule
I had a 9am appointment for some simple maintenance and a code update per Hyundai.
I was told that it would take about 90 minutes and they delivered in just over an hour!
The waiting area was clean with plenty of room to work on the wifi. I will definitely consider
Johnson for future maintenance needs!

Fuquay Varina, NC
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/20/2019 Category: Service
People are nice, car is not fixed
My one year old Kona is now in for the 4th time in under 4 months for the same problem and still is not fixed.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your recent service visits here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary.  I sincerely apologize for the continuing issues that you are having with your vehicle.  Being the age and mileage of the vehicle, we have to stay in constant communication with the Hyundai engineering team, and not making any repair attempts that they do not advise of or approve.  When the vehicle returns this afternoon, we will contact Hyundai again with the data in your computer and see how they want us to proceed.  I also apologize for questioning the fuel that is used, as that is information that is asked of us to get for the engineering team.

We look forward to getting the vehicle back and getting it repaired once and for all!

Randall B.
Great service department!
Great people!

Jack B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Maintenance Service and Registration Inspection
Always friendly and professional care
Waiting for service made easy.

David D.
Chapel Hill, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service despite minor glitch
Appreciate quality care service. Recommend contacting customer as soon as parts are received to more timely effect repairs.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary. We greatly appreciate your continued business and value your time in providing feedback! We will continue to work on our process so that we can improve our service and earn a 5 Star with your next visit!
I apologize for the delayed communication with the parts order. We will take a closer look at our special order parts process!

TA
Todd A.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Service
Jeremy was informative and polite. Service was completed in a timely manner for car recalls.

2016 Hyundai Azera
05/17/2019 Category: Service
waiting room makes the wait a pleasant one.
The service was scheduled and I was greeted promptly by an adviser who described the service details and cost. Wait time was reasonable and the amenities in the waiting lounge made the wait as pleasant as one could expect.

KC
Kay C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Experience
The staff was friendly ,courteous, and efficient. Work was done in a timely fashion, and the waiting area was comfortable.

Craig H.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
$409 for 4 spark plugs
And a fast talking arrogant service rep.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary.  We greatly appreciate your business, and sincerely value your feedback.  I have left a message for you this morning, as I would truly like to hear the details of your experience and see what I can do to better the situation.  Please contact me at your convenience.  I look forward to speaking with you!