Overall Rating 3.9862982/5Overall Rating 3.9862982/5Overall Rating 3.9862982/5rating 3.9862982rating 3.9862982
Overall Rating 2.2328767/5Overall Rating 2.2328767/5rating 2.2328767rating 2.2328767rating 2.2328767

Jean S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service department!
I drive from Raleigh to have my Hyundai serviced at Johnson Hyundai because the service department is excellent!

GH
Geny H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Great sales team
I went to the store because I founded a promotional price on their website about a 2019 Tucson and I leave the store with my new car, was easy to negotiate with them and they took care of all my questions. Very nice place and the people there are really trying to help you.

MK
Mary K.
Clayton, NC
Tucson service
30,000mile service was done within time promised. Intake is organized and wait time short. Friendly competent service.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great
Knowlagable staff and service crews.

TA
Teresa A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2019 Category: Service
great service center
This service center is great. Everyone is friendly and do their work in a timely fashion. Also, they never seem to sell me extra services that I don't really need. I have been to other dealerships to have past cars serviced and it seemed they always came back with some >$100 work that "needed" to be done even if I just came in for an oil change. Not at Johnson Hyundai! They seem honest in telling me what my car needs to keep it in the best shape possible. Thanks!

Apex, NC
Friendly staff
Everyone was great
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you so much for your recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary!  We greatly appreciate your business, and value your time in providing feedback!  Our aim is to always provide a 5 STAR experience, and knowing that we have achieved that level motivates us to continue to work hard on our customer service.  If there's ever anything that we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to ask!  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider.

SL
Sanghyun L.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
The work was done quickly

MN
Myra N.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
The personnel are so courteous and knowledgeable.
I almost wait for my car to be serviced and I find the service area to be a pleasant place to be if I have to wait. The staff are so nice and yet efficient. I also have enjoyed owning my Sonata Hyundai.... have had no major problems and it has been a dependable car.

Mary L.
Holly Springs, NC
07/12/2019 Category: Service
The service area is always clean, comfortable and nice to have snacks and coffee available. People keep you informed on what is happening with your vehicle and status on when it will be done. And good place to get some work done too while you wait. A few more tables with power would be nice.

Fuquay Varina, NC
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/12/2019 Category: Service
I had an issue with the hybrid component of my car. I arrived at the dealership as the person over loaners was leaving for the day. She came back in and went to see if there were any loaners available. They had one. She completed the paperwork and I was issued a loaner. Additionally my advisor kept me updated on the status of the part needed for my car and when it arrived at the dealership.

Maintenance
Easy to make an appt. Pleasant waiting room

Angier, NC
Nice and comfortable dealership
This dealership appears to care about it's customers. They provide nd comfortable waiting area and provide drinks and snacks.

Garner, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Simple visit
Nothing major, came in for recall fixes and review my car for possible trade in.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary.  I sincerely apologize for your less then spectacular service.  I would like to further discuss your trip and see what we could've done better, and see if there's anything that I can do for you moving forward.

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thanks again!

Brian B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Great cars and friendly employees.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary.  I sincerely apologize for any confusion or lack of communication while you were here.  I will look deeper into this and call you this afternoon to see what I can do to improve the situation.

Thanks again!

Jill F.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, excellent staff
My car needed an inspection and I was in and out. Everyone is friendly, answers questions and is helpful.

Michael C.
Apex, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
60,000 mi service
Johnson Hyundai performed my 60,000 mi service on my 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe in just a couple of hours. They also discovered a faulty window washer motor assembly which was replaced free under warranty. All was performed in just a couple of hours.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary!  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback!  We all love to read the comments of our guests, as it motivates us all to continue to work hard and provide exceptional customer service. We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider.

Duane H.
Holly Springs, NC
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Good documentation. Wheel balance over priced at $40. Sonata runs great. Problem free. Yokohoma tires developed blisters first 15000 miles. Had to replace. Service clean & neat. Prompt. Honest service. Afterwards car runs even better.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary. We greatly appreciate your continued business and value your time in providing feedback! We will continue to work on our process so that we can improve our service and earn a 5 Star with your next visit!

James C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
15k service package
I was surprised at how much the service package cost.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/11/2019

I apologize for any surprise service or expense, as we try to discuss upcoming additional services at your prior visit.

Dhanveer B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.... your simple and basics are way ahead !!!
Limited and useful interaction... Promises delivered
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/09/2019

PM
Patricia M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2019 Category: Service
_
_
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/09/2019

Please feel free to contact me directly with any additional information about your visit that may help us better your future services.