Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 3.6382974/5Overall Rating 3.6382974/5Overall Rating 3.6382974/5rating 3.6382974rating 3.6382974
Overall Rating 2.2127655/5Overall Rating 2.2127655/5rating 2.2127655rating 2.2127655rating 2.2127655

Latch Replace recall
Ok
Justin M. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary. We greatly appreciate your continued business and value your time in providing feedback! I'm glad that we have been able meet, and exceed your expectations! We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider.

James S.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
great service. customer waiting area comfortable and clean. They even took care of a re-call I had that I hadn't received notice of yet.
Just moved to Carey, N.C.. Really glad to know I have a good quality service department to take care of my car.

Clayton, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service recall visit
Good prompt service completed in a timely fashion.

Arthur S.

Scott S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Quality Staff and Workmanship
Your people and staff make the difference. Very friendly and helpful. They explain what is going on with your vehicle and what your options are even looking for ways to save money. And the mechanics always seems to get it right.
Justin M. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/17/2018

SF
Steven F.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
Was able to schedule on time best for me. Work done in timely manner. Great waiting room.

Jenny P.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Sonata 2011 Transmission Trouble
My vehicle is slipping between lower gears. I brought it in for service. The technicians said it was an issue with the oil pump for the transmission. They replaced it for $1,000. The problem still exists and is exactly the same. I called the day after service and left a message. I did not receive a call back. I called again as the problem continued and have dropped it off to have it looked at again.
Justin M. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your most recent service here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary! We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback! We will get the vehicle diagnosed and find a resolution. Please reach my assistant, Randy Bernard, at rbernard@johnsonhyundaiofcary.com, or (919)447-3956. I will personally follow back up when i get back from vacation.

Thanks again,

My comments
Prompt, professional service. No hassle about anything.

Chapel Hill, NC
prompt
Everything went well and the turn around was very good. Only reason not five star was continued unavailability of car wash as part of service. Previous contractor did great job and it has taken too long to get the new service up and running.

Tony B.
Garner, NC
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Courteous Service
In and out in a jiffy with the work done well. Thank you.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
My cars have had some recall repairs. Service is provided efficiently. Everyone is very friendly and provided outstanding service.

Kevin B.
Spring Lake, NC
Good work
everyone is kind and very helpful.

Ronald G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Hundai Service
Oil Change tire rotation quick and easy service

Joseph G.
Wake Forest, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Very good quality
Receive very good and also everything completed in timely manner, everyone very courteous,making feel like you the only person there.
Justin M. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/13/2018

SG
Stephanie G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great and fast service
The staf was professional and did a great job fixing what I needed fixed.

Demuzla B.
07/12/2018
Outstanding Service
Johnson Hyundai has been my best experience at a dealership in my long search of finding a car. They are very transparent, have nothing to hide, allowed us to be in the shop while their mechanic examined my car, and really worked with us in pricing. Dustin was our salesman and he was by far the nicest salesman I have dealt with, and has done everything he could to make us happy. Johnny was more than great with us and he worked out a very special deal with us. Today I went to get a second key for my car and they decided to fill my tank for free just because! Also, they are giving me my first 2 oil changes for free as well! This is the kind of service you cannot find anywhere else. I am so glad we decided to come to Johnson Hyundai.

Larry S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
elantra gt
All was great concerning the original complaint - everything was covered under the emissions warranty.
Also, they did another campaign related to bake pedal stop.
One extra item (done at no charge) was replacing a fuse relating to the 12v convenience outlets. After
receiving the car, 1 of the 3 outlets worked - others still not working. But, no real complaints since it
was free - will bring back in if needed.
Justin M. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for your recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary. We greatly appreciate your business and your time in providing feedback. We strive for 100% satisfaction from every guest with every visit. I personally apologize for missing the mark on this visit, but we will continue to coach and train to make sure that we exceed every expectation on your next visit.  If you decide to get the remaining power outlets diagnosed, please don't hesitate to contact me directly!

Thank you again for your business!

EL
Eva L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Eva L
Thank you for taking a great care of my car inspection! Excellent service - professional, prompt and thorough. Much appreciated.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and efficient service
Had a 7:30 appointment was out by 8:20am. Waiting area is supplied with water ,coffee, chips, fruit.
Every charge was printed and explained good and speedy service.

James R.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I arrived early for my appointment and they took me right away. My car was done very quickly.
Justin M. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/11/2018