4.5

Overall Rating 4.134828/5Overall Rating 4.134828/5Overall Rating 4.134828/5Overall Rating 4.134828/5rating 4.134828
Overall Rating 2.269662/5Overall Rating 2.269662/5rating 2.269662rating 2.269662rating 2.269662
Latest Review 5 minutes ago

Jeffrey M.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Dealership Service a year and a half after my purchase!
Had transmission work done under warranty, amazing shop crew and amazing dealership. Always painless and helpful!

Robert H.
Sanford, NC
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
GREAT PLACE TO GET CAR SERVICED
WE HAVE BEEN COMING TO YOU SINCE 2010 AND WE HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY. WE HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS. THIS TIME WE HAD TO CLEAN SOME KIND OF GREASE OFF THE HUB CAPS. NOW WE ARE HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE WE'LL BE BACK. THE SERVICE PERSON JUST NEEDS TO MAKE SURE THAT HE CLEANS UP AFTER HIS SELF.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your recent service.  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback.  We will work on our attention to detail and make sure that there are no spots or messes left behind, so that we can exceed your expectations and earn a 5 STAR on your next visit!

I will notate your account to get a free car wash on your next visit as well.

Clayton, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
The friendly atmosphere and attention to me as a customer was great
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your recent service.  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback.  We will continue to work on our process and procedures, so that we can exceed your expectations and earn a 5 STAR on your next visit!

VN
Virginia N.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service at Johnson Hyundai
I have always had great service here!
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you so much for your recent service visit! We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback!  We work very hard to make sure our customer service is second to none.  Receiving 5-Star surveys and reading positive feedback let's us know that we are doing a great job and encourages us to keep doing what we're doing!

Thanks again!  If you ever need anything, or aren't completely satisfied, please contact me directly!

VB
Victor B.
Durham, NC
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Johnson Hyundai
Terrible initial contact response
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit.  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback.  I apologize for the issue of getting transfered around when trying to schedule an appointment.  Our direct line to our appointment center is (919)447-3935 and your advisor's direct line is (919)447-3942.  You may also email us at servicejhc@johnsonhyundaiofcary.com or swrightington@johnsonhyundaiofcary.com.  The other option would be for you to contact me directly, as I am always willing to schedule appointments.  My direct line is (919)447-3941 and my email is jmayercsik@johnsonhyundaiofcary.com.

Please let me know if there's ever anything else that I can do for you!  Thanks again!

TA
Teresa A.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Check up service
Great service and attention.

Morrisville, NC
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Service with Spencer
Spencer the service specialist was excellent. Very professional, well informed and kind gentleman. Thank you for help in helping us get our vehicle fixed safely and your genuine help.

MT
Melody T.
Pittsboro, NC
2019 Hyundai Kona
Excellent Servicr
On time. Did everything and a pleasure to work with.

Willow Spring, NC
Review
Not favorable this time.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit. I will reach out to you Monday and get this resolved myself immediately! I apologize for the frustration and lack of proper communication on or end.

Thanks again! I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Awesome service!
I was kept updated throughout my appointment and was able to have the mechanic fix additional issues that were identified without too much extra time there. Staff were phenomenal with my infant daughter and kept her entertained while my knowledgeable service rep summarized the work that was done and helped me find promotions to reduce my cost.

Janet D.
Pittsboro, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Reason to buy Hyundai
When I became single at 69, I decided to trade in my Hummer - the large one - for another ride. Safety was important and equal in importance was reliability. A friend of 60 years had bought 3 Hyundai models because of the Cary service. Fast forward and I bought two 2012 Santa Fe's (for me and my daughter) and one 2017.

Needless to say, I continue to be impressed with the service and safety items on the later cars. I intend to by a 2020 next year.

Great job in an industry not always known for its quality. Janet Parker Doublier
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you so much for your recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary!  We greatly appreciate your business, and value your time in providing feedback!  Our aim is to always provide a 5 STAR experience, and knowing that we have achieved that level motivates us to continue to work hard on our customer service.  If there's ever anything that we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to ask!  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider.

GM
Gilbert M.
Clayton, NC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Johnson Hyundai
Normally I dislike going to a dealership for service, but Johnson Hyundai was great. The service advisor (Josh) was knowledgeable, and the whole experience was handled very efficiently.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/08/2019

JJ
Janet J.
Raleigh, NC
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
My service tech was great and honored a free tire rotation coupon that I received from another Hyundai Dealership
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/06/2019

LR
Lynne R.
Chapel Hill, NC
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Choose Johnson Hyundai in Cary
This dealership knows how to take care of their customers. You are assigned a person who goes over what needs to be done, explains any concerns and keeps you updated. In addition, nice waiting area with snacks and a shuttle service to local shopping if you choose not to wait.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/06/2019

YL
Yue L.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service is good
Had oil change, inspection and a couple of issue fix in Johnson Hyundai. Mike is my service representative. He is very helpful, explaining the process and what need to be done. After getting my car back, he also explained what they fixed for the issues.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/05/2019

BK
Barry K.
Bunnlevel, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Very helpful
Needed my motor replaced, and they set me up with a loaner while it was in the shop. Work was done fairly quick as well.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/05/2019

Morrisville, NC

KO
Kenneth O.
Raleigh, NC
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Process logistics made this a painless breakdown-to-repair experience
When car alarm required me to cease operation of my Sonata Hybrid, I caller Hyundai Roadside Assistance from the sticker on the back door glass. The representative was courteous and efficient. Only took about 3 minutes with them, and they said texts were coming to me as was the tow truck. As soon as I hung up the texts appeared. Towing partner arrived in 15 minutes, I called dealer and pre-warned them of pending arrival and what was wrong. We arrived in 20 minutes and the dealer maintenance staff was waiting on me with paperwork in hand. After the tow truck unloaded the car the towing company needed nothing else from me, Hyundai has taken care of everything else. The dealer maintenance staff had me a comparable model courtesy vehicle for my use while car was in shop. My maintenance contact Josh Moose kept me in the loop. Part took about 20 days to arrive, 1 day to repair after receipt.
This experience was as painless as I could imagine, having encountered what I would consider disasters with other breakdowns with other car makes.
Thanks Hyundai - in all phases, you guys have your stuff together.

WB
Wayde B.
Went above and beyond!
Hyundai worked with the dealership to make my problem right. Will definitely be returning!

NA
Nancy A.
Angier, NC
Nice and comfortable dealership
Pretty comfortable place to get one's car serviced. May cost more here then going to local shop though.