4.6

James M.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Never a problem
From the buying process to the service department, I’ve never had an issue. Every staff member has been courteous and professional.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/28/2021

Thank you so much for your recent service visit, and your time in providing feedback!  I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider and seeing you again next time.

VM
Virginia M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/26/2021 Category: Service
new car and trade in
quick, easy, no hassle, no haggles
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/27/2021

Scotty S.
07/26/2021
After going through the wire Mr Patterson was able to clear all the issues and offered me a great deal on the final fix.

Ruthie S.
Sanford, NC
07/25/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service!
This was my first visit to Hyundai and I am pleased to say, their customer service was awesome! When you arrive, they have greeters that assist you immediately and express concern in every way to ensure you are not waiting too long! Randall was my rep and he was so informative on the when, what, why certain services were to be completed. I dropped my vehicle off around 2pm WITHOUT an appointment so I thought he would get back with me the next day but to my surprise he called a few hours later and told me when and what had to be done! Bottom line, I thought I would be paying close to $450 for services but thanks to him for taking out the time to research certain things such as a claim for my oil change, recall part on my car, and the underpinning of a piece on my car; my total the next day was only $73!!!! He could have just charged accordingly but he took out the time to find discounts and services that were due to me! Great first time experience with them and they now have another extremely satisfied customer!

Scotty S.
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Issue was fixed and they went above and beyond
They did everything to make sure things went as originally planned

07/24/2021 Category: Service
They suck
Been two weeks and no progress.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for your recent service visit.  I apologize for your experience.  We will be contacting you to discuss

RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you so much for your recent rescore of your service experience.  We at Johnson Hyundai really do appreciate great guests like you.  We look forward to your next service visit

Apex, NC

Pittsboro, NC
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/21/2021 Category: Service
excellent service
They did an excellent job in checking my car & fixing what was wrong. Even though they were busy , they were able to fit me in & complete the job quickly
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/22/2021

Janet D.
Pittsboro, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2021 Category: Service
At a time when many find it difficult to get workers, Johnson Hyundai has excellent ones. Jeff is my go-to guy in the future as he is professional, patient and thorough. He is the service person you want, especially at a car dealership.

The reason I bough my first Sante Fe in 2012 was because a lifetime friend (70 years) told me about the service at Johnson Hyundai and that it was why they bought a Hyundai. My dad was a diehard Ford man and I was inclined to go with them. However, my experience was so good at Johnson Hyundai that I bought a second in 2012 for my daughter and upgraded myself to a 2017. I am about to do the same again due to the excellent service.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/21/2021

Brad M.
Chapel Hill, NC
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Horrible service
Do not go there they will overcharge you and probably break your car worse than it already was. A joke!!
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/15/2021

Cary, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Service completed in a timely manner! Ben was very accommodating!
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/14/2021

Daniel L.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Ben in service was a breath of fresh air
Thank you to Ben in service department on a Saturday. Having to replace a tire not a good experience
But Ben With his calmness was so helpful
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you for your recent service. We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback. We will continue to work on our process and procedures, so that we can exceed your expectations and earn a 5 STAR on your next visit!

PM
Patricia M.
Clayton, NC
2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Consistently great service
Johnson Hyundai has never disappointed me...not in sales, service, scheduling, or anything else. Sales and service staff and greeters are always friendly, prompt and polite. They know their job, and they do it well! As long as I live in the area, I will continue to return to Johnson Hyundai.

PH
Patrick H.
Clayton, NC
07/11/2021 Category: Service
Service visit
Quick in and out. Service done correctly and extremely friendly staff. Always explain options and work was that done.

Deborah M.
Chapel Hill, NC
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Service at Johnson Hyundai
I am always satisfied with my service visits! The service staff is competent and friendly, they make sure my car gets to service it needs in as short a time as possible, which is nice because I have to wait in the service lobby, no second car! This visit was to fix a problem with the steering column and it was fixed much sooner than expected. Fletcher, my service consultant even took it down the street for a wash at the end of my visit.

Robert H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2021 Category: Service
They are "pro"
They are "pros" in all aspects of their dealership
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/07/2021