4.5

AE
Albert E.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Service & Vehicle Maintenance
Excellent maintenance scheduling along with EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE when arriving & prior to leaving..

Wendell, NC
Johnson Hynudai
Great product Great service

Canette S.
Garrett
The best service man there who didn’t lie to me about getting work service credit transferred over was Garrett. I absolutely loved Garrett! He not only saved me money but was extremely generous with his tome and attention and dedication my highest service quality. He is the reason I will stay at Johnson Cary.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you so much for your recent service visit, and your time in providing feedback!  I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider and seeing you again next time.

Steve S.
Spring Lake, NC
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Very Disappointed
I specifically brought the vehicle in for a "recall repair". I scheduled the appointment for that, and as an afterthought, since I had a scheduled maintenance coming up, I scheduled that as well for the same visit. I live over an hour away, so it's not a trip I take casually. I sat down with the representative who had my paperwork, he verified what the visit was for, asked if I'd be waiting or coming back when complete. I waited there. He came to me a couple hours later saying my vehicle was finished and ready to go. We sat down again to go over the paperwork, which is when he informed me that only the service was done, I'd have to wait for the recall repair because they didn't have the right parts to fix it yet. WTF?? I'm surprised I didn't go ballistic at that time, but remained calm. He could tell I was not pleased, but didn't say anything further. I asked why this information wasn't provided to me when I made the appointment. He said something like "well they have the parts for the newer models but some of the older ones they don't have available yet (like a 2 year old vehicle is an old model?)? I asked again why I wasn't informed of this when the appointment was made, or when later it was also confirmed. I said I specifically gave the year, make, model, and VIN when making the appointment, so I know the information should have been available right then and there. Again, he basically stammered, saying something about have a nice day and please give him a good review.
SO yes, I should say I went away from your business very irate. Driving over an hour to have car work done, then driving back. I have used your location because of the reviews I saw when searching for a place to work perform the services my vehicle would need, not out of location convenience. I was willing to go the extra distance for the service I expected. I feel those reviews were like anything else one reads on the internet…complete rubbish. My first experience/visit, I gave your store the benefit of the doubt, that it was still trying to figure out what right looked like during the COVID pandemic. After my second visit I can definitely say I won’t be returning.
And to top it off, another individual from your location sent me an email trying to sell me a new car. Telling me he was sorry he missed me during my visit, my car is what you guys really want in your used inventory, how about I come in and trade it up for a newer model. Wow! Really? My car is only 2 years old with only 13K miles on it, do you really think I’m interested in a newer, more expensive car right now? Sorry you missed me? Was I supposed to be looking for you and shopping for something I don’t need or want?
Really disappointed in your dealership. I rely on others experiences (reviews) in choosing many products, and I know others do as well. Customer satisfaction and experiences are the one and only real way to know if a business is worthwhile or garbage.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for your recent service visit.  I apologize for your experience.  We will be contacting you to discuss.

Deborah M.
Clayton, NC
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Fast service , very professional
Was very pleased with the service I received . Had a expired coupon they excepted for me anyway . Didn’t expect that . They tell you what is needed but not pushy about getting it fixed .
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 01/14/2021

MT
Michael T.
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Look elsewhere!
After promising pre-sale that my warranties (both factory and extended) would insure I'd never be without a vehicle, guess who left me high and dry a day before Christmas and nearly for a full week after I dropped off my vehicle? You guessed it! Johnson Hyundai of Cary! Oh sure, I was offered a ride to enterprise to pay out of my own pocket to rent a car (even though my 2018 transmission died. I mean, why have a warranty right?) but what's the point? I'd be spending ~$50/day x 6 for their false promises, broken vehicle, and with what assurance (get it? Hyundai Assurance? Hah. I crack myself up) that I'd ever get a loaner? None. No thanks schmucks! You sold me on not needing to go that route. So for any other sucker reading this, TL;DR - Per Hyundai of America, loaners are "at the discretion of the dealership" which means GO FIND A DIFFERENT DEALERSHIP TO DO BUSINESS WITH!!! Thank you all for joining me here and don't forget to tip the wait staff.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 01/13/2021

John H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/12/2021 Category: Service
5 Star Dealership
Johnson Hyundai has the most professional and great people I have ever dealt with!
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 01/12/2021

SK
Steven K.
Holly Springs, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Service Consultants
All the Service Consultants that I have worked with are personable, knowledgable and very responsive
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 01/11/2021

Willow Spring, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2021 Category: Service
very professional employees
very fast service and professional
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 01/11/2021

PP
Philip P.
Wake Forest, NC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Review
Good service provided at a fair price. Easy to call and schedule appointments.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you so much for your recent service visit, and your time in providing feedback!  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider and seeing you again next time.

TE
Thomas E.
Pittsboro, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
fIRST RATE SERVICE
First rate service and sales. Very good experience

2014 Hyundai Genesis