4.5

Charles B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/20/2020 Category: Service
I had routine maintenance performed and as always, very efficient.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Recall Problem Fixed
The crew are very nice and knowledgeable on things. Thanks to Mr Benjamin who helped me get my car in and out after getting a recall part fixed on my Hyundai Elantra 2012.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Trial service
Was okay for an oil change and tire rotation.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for your recent service. We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback. We will continue to work on our process and procedures, so that we can exceed your expectations and earn a 5 STAR on your next visit!

DT
Dexter T.
Clayton, NC
This location has integrity
This Hyundai servicing location cares about getting it right, if they can’t then they are eager to make things right as soon as possible! That’s the best thing you can ask for in a company. Highly recommend due to their customer service.

Unhappy Customer
I basically wasted money. I went in for a wheel alignment because the vehicle pulls to the right on its own while driving. When I picked up the vehicle I’m told everything looks good on the car. Well right after I leave and start driving down the road the vehicle is still pulling to the right. I come back to the dealership and they take a second look and turn around to tell me I need four new tires for over $400! Why didn’t the technician tell me that up front if he knew the wheel alignment would be useless? I ended up leaving with my problem unresolved, I wasted 3 hours and lost $100.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit.  I apologize for your experience.  We will be contacting you to discuss.

RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you so much for your recent rescore of your service experience.  We at Johnson Hyundai really do appreciate great guests like you.  We look forward to your next service visit.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2020 Category: Service
123
It was great
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you so much for your recent service visit, and your time in providing feedback!  I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider and seeing you again next time.

LG
Larry G.
Fuquay Varina, NC
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/16/2020 Category: Service
All staff and technicians and maintenance service personnel
Great service from check in to returning the car.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/16/2020

Jean S.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/10/2020 Category: Service
LOVE THIS PLACE!!!
Awesome and quick service (depending on what you’re getting done).
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/12/2020

Apex, NC
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Great power train warranty if you don’t have to use it
This is the 3rd time I have returned to dealership with questions about a total lack of power at highway speed when trying to pass. This car is not safe and Hyundai will not stand behind their product.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/09/2020

Laura B.
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service experience
I had my Kona in for service. My service advisor was Fletcher Barbee, he made the entire experience flawless.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/07/2020

TT
Toni T.
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Johnson Hyundai of Cary is consistently professional and provides exceptional service.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/06/2020

Patricia V.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/01/2020 Category: Service
waiting for phone call
I need resolution on my problem.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/02/2020

AF
Ann F.
Henderson, NC
10/01/2020
Great Customer Service by Joe Potter
I bought a Tucson from Joe Potter in August and I loved it and the sales team so much that I took my Daughter back in September to buy one! The group did everything they could to make it easy and wonderful. Will definitely go back for our next car! Thank you so much Joe!
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/01/2020

LG
Larry G.
Fuquay Varina, NC
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Good service the check in was fast. And the turn around was good
Again the service was quick and the car was taken care of. But the service writer did a Exceptional job .
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 09/29/2020